[Guide] Solutions To All Your Problems (23 Bugs And Fixes)

• Please log in to reply
439 replies to this topic

#21 Tonkatsu

Tonkatsu

• 460 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 05 October 2011 - 05:48 AM

Stickied! up

#22 Choseal

Choseal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 06:44 AM

@Iskulukutuy, I am glad it helped.

@Tonkatsu, Thank you very much. As always, I will do my best to keep this topic as updated as possible!

#23 Rickie30

Rickie30

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:29 AM

BSoD (Blue Screen Of Death)

• Even if you update the drivers or files to 'fix' BSoD, the broken file/driver can still be there and there for its best to delete the broken file.

How to easy fix.

The File in the picture is named: WXYZ.SYS, that file is used in a virus, so if you have that file you need to do a virus scan.

But thats where the file name is shown.

If you get the BSoD always remember the file it shows.

• It will always show a file name

That file is what is your problem for the BSoD.

BSoD can be given with Out Dated Files OR a Broken file, or even a virus that is shown on the picture.

Normaly its a graphic card error but it can be meny more things.

Anyways How To Fix BSoD:

1. Like i said remember the name of the file.
  2. Restart computer in safe mode, How to enter Safe mode.

Microsoft Windows Vista and Windows 7 users

Tip If you are running Safe Mode because you cannot get into Windows, you may want to first try loading the last known good configuration.

To get into the Windows Vista and Windows 7 Safe Mode, as the computer is booting press and hold your 'F8 Key' which should bring up the 'Windows Advanced Options Menu'. Use your arrow keys to move to 'Safe Mode' and press your Enter key.

Note: With some computers if you press and hold a key as the computer is booting you will get a stuck key message. If this occurs, instead of pressing and holding the 'F8 key', tap the 'F8 key' continuously until you get the startup menu.

Trouble Getting into Safe mode - If after several attempts you are unable to get into Safe Mode as the computer is booting into Windows, turn off your computer. When the computer is turned on the next time Windows should notice that the computer did not successfully boot and give you the Safe Mode screen.

• If you want for older windows look up on google.

1. When your in safe mode, look up the file and find out what it do. If its graphical just uninstall the graphic drivers and before you restart your computer do a search for the file that was shown in the BSoD screen.
  • DONT FORGET TO UNINSTALL THE FULL PROGRAM/DRIVER THAT IS USING THE FILE, BEFORE YOU TRY TO DELETE THE FILE.
  1. If you find it just delete it normaly.
  2. After its gone restart the computer.
  3. When you have restarted your computer do a new search on the file (Dont enter safe mode at this point). (If you get one more BSoD, then there is one more broken file so restart this fix on that file)
  4. If there is no file/s found and no BSoD your free to make a new installment of the broken file/s on your computer.

• If all gose well you shouldent get the BSoD anymore and everything should be fine.

PS: If you dont know how to follow this get help from someone that can, things can get messed up if you dont know how.

This have worked 100% of the times on all the computer's i have fixed with the BSoD error and also is used by microsoft themself.

Best regards.

#24 cha0s124

cha0s124

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 08:05 AM

I>>LOVE U CHOSEAL..THANKS

#25 Choseal

Choseal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:31 PM

@Ricky30, Thank you for the guide/your contribution, and I will add a link to your post in my list. But you should really give credits to the site(s) you got the text and image from.

@Cha0s124, Thank you, haha. Glad it helped.

#26 Rickie30

Rickie30

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:41 PM

Choseal, on 2011-10-05 15:31:59, said:

@Ricky30, Thank you for the guide/your contribution, and I will add a link to your post in my list. But you should really give credits to the site(s) you got the text and image from.

@Cha0s124, Thank you, haha. Glad it helped.

Hehe i only got the image from google search, cus i never get BSoD :)

Credit gose to:

Me writer.

Windows Lamp.

Someone else who added that BSoD on the net.

I work as a tech support for a company and its pritty normal that people think i copy text lines.

But sorry to say i dont, also worked for microsoft sweden.

#27 hlooooi

hlooooi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:45 PM

So is here any  solution for this thing yet?

please refer to these threads... thx

http://forum.cherryc...cs/view/stuck-2

http://forum.cherryc...ng-screen-error

http://forum.cherryc...oosing-channels

http://forum.cherryc...-not-get-inside

http://forum.cherryc...ing-a-character

#28 seekerofdivine

seekerofdivine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • NoireNeko
  • DN, Greenwood
  • LazyClub

Posted 05 October 2011 - 06:24 PM

Is there also any solution for this bug/error?  since there are no reply from CC staffs/GM/Admin/FM/techs

it is too boring being unable to do anything >.<

thanks

Link below for the bug/error mentioned.

http://forum.cherrycredits.com/forum/topics/view/unable-to-get-out-of-claderock-village

P.S +1 XD

#29 Choseal

Choseal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 06:47 AM

@Rickie30, Thank you. Cool, so you worked for Microsoft huh?

@Hlooooi, Did you try solution 18?

@SeekerOfDivine, I'll have to do some research on that one. I have no idea how to fix that, and I think we users wont be able to either. Either way, I'll still do my best. Also, I'm glad you like the topic.

#30 Abyss8

Abyss8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 01:16 PM

i got  an error - Launcher Initialization Failed E:3

Please help.

Thanks.

#31 Choseal

Choseal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 03:59 PM

@Abyss8, This problem only has some general fixes. First, try running the game as administrator. Second, make sure your virusscanner/firewall is not blocking your connection to the server. Third, try turning off UAC.

Added a 20th chapter for when your installer is missing an extension after downloading it.

Edit: Added a 21th chapter for when you get stuck at portals.

#32 Rickie30

Rickie30

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 05:03 PM

Choseal, on 2011-10-06 06:47:21, said:

@Rickie30, Thank you. Cool, so you worked for Microsoft huh?

Yes i worked there 4 years ago, was a great learning experiance.

:)

#33 ralphiecute

ralphiecute

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 09:41 PM

since i downloaded and installed DN SEA in my computer it get DC all the time when i go do dungeons but nvr in town..wats happening? i nid help! :( 

#34 kudos911

kudos911

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 06:51 AM

hi hi guys i've been looking around but not successes , pls i would like to know

WHICH ARE THE PORT USED BY THE GAME (dragon nest sea) 

I realy would like to know so i can open them or priorize them in order to get a lower ping connection. thanks ahead.

#35 Rickie30

Rickie30

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:45 AM

Made some calls and some searching and found a little fix that can help maybe meny for the 'Black Screen Of Death' error.

Due to that it's not a window's related error its not something i learned cus well never had it myself nor at my office.

So I hope this helps!

Thank's to British security firm Prevx for offering a solution to this problem.

1. Restart your PC
  2. Log on and wait for the black screen to appear
  3. Make sure your PC should be able to connect to the Internet (black screen does not appear to affect this)
  4. Press the CTRL, ALT and DEL keys simultaneously
  5. When prompted, Click Start Task Manager
  6. In Task Manager Click on the Application Tab
  7. Next Click New Task
  8. Now enter the command: 'C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe' 'http://info.prevx.co...=BLACKSCREENFIX'
  9. Click OK and your (Web) browser should start up and begin the download process
  10. When prompted for the download Click run, the black screen fix program will download and run to automatically fix the issue.
  11. Now restart your PC and the black screen problem will hopefully be gone.

Been reading alot of topic's with people that got the Black screen fixed with this, So i do hope it helps here aswell!

PS: Can be used with any explorer your using (Chrome/Firefox and so on).

Just copy the full text even the '.

Best Regards.

#36 Choseal

Choseal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:13 PM

@Ralphiecute, There's a solution for that in the list. Please take a look at the table of contents on the first page.

@Kudos911, Please take a look at this topic for your answer: http://forum.cherrycredits.com/forum/topics/view/dragon-nest-game-ports
Another source told me the ports used by Dragon Nest are: TCP 14300 14301 7000 14500 443 and UDP 50000 to 60000
-however, this seems very unprobably, albeit not impossible.

@Rickie30, Before I add the solution, it sounds unlikely you should have to wait for the black screen to appear. Even more so to have to use the Task Manager to open the site. Cant you just go to http://info.prevx.com/download.asp?GRAB=BLACKSCREENFIX without doing all the previous steps?

Thank you again for your contribution though, really apreciate it.

#37 Rickie30

Rickie30

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:02 PM

Well, i only know what some have wrote.

I dont see why you shouldent be able to add the fix when the black screen isent there.

But atleast it's a 'hopefoly' fix.

:)

Would be nice if you added the link to my blue screen fix, can help :) those that dont see.

PS: Fully uninstall Graphic cards is nice to be known.

http://forum.cherryc...n-nest-crashing

#38 Trexen

Trexen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:03 AM

Also when downloading the first part of the client (through rar obviously) with internet explorer 9, after finishing the file cant be opened... tried writing .exe at the end but nothing, tells me 'name of part one file WITH exe at the end ' volume is missing... i guess is browser problem?

Thanks

#39 hlooooi

hlooooi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:58 PM

i don't have that fi;e in my folder, even ive tried to redownload and reinstall the client....

#40 Choseal

Choseal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 03:47 PM

@Trexen, If it's a rar file, you're going to have to install Winrar:
http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

@Hlooooi, I don't understand the question. Could you try rephrasing it?