Vlide, on 27 October 2013 - 06:47 PM, said:
Is this build ok? Link
I haven't played DN since 32 cap so i don't know how good certain skills are in pvp with the current amount of P. and M. Attack we can reach, also how about circle break's utility?
first, are you more into PVE or PVP?
regarding your build, IMO
-you should reduce the mp mastery (mental Fortitude) to 1, because we don't need that high and the sp could be spend on another skill
- Rising slash would be good for pvp but not for PVE, better get the circle break for its damage and AOE
- i would drop the sweeping kick and spend on other skill though, its good for PVP but kinda useless for PVE
- drop the line drive/ frenzied charge to lv 1 for utility usage, well this skill won't be needed for pure PVE type but still ok to take
- drop the eclipse into lv 1, the growth just so-so better spend on the other skill like Cyclone slash and Crescent cleave
- you should consider get parry and parrying stance in PVE for survival especially in raids
- Cyclone slash would be good lv 1 or lv 11, don't lv it till 6 only
- Crescent Cleave is one of our main skills for ML, better to pump it up unless you're PVP type, its ok to leave it on lv 1
- Dash slash and dash combo, for PVP it would be good but in PVE we ML tend to position our self on middle not close range battle thus it quite useless
that's all i can share, CMIIW (correct me if i wrong)