• Please log in to reply
298 replies to this topic

#281 redmamyba

redmamyba

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 02:05 AM

How does assasin fare against other class in end game dps specifically raven?
which are the best class to solo nest or to damage in nest?

#282 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6978 posts
  • Save Our Last Goodbye
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 11 July 2016 - 05:13 AM

View Postredmamyba, on 11 July 2016 - 02:05 AM, said:

How does assasin fare against other class in end game dps specifically raven?
which are the best class to solo nest or to damage in nest?

Raven and Ripper are on the top tier in terms of dps (as of this writing).

Any of these 2 classes are fine in soloing. Abyss Walker is fine too, but got lower damage compared to the two.

Edited by SorceressHater, 11 July 2016 - 05:13 AM.

#283 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2888 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 23 July 2016 - 06:33 PM

View PostForcium, on 12 March 2016 - 03:44 AM, said:

EZ just have all 3 ctc for mortal blow up and "spray and pray" you'll land one of the 3 I-frames \o/

only the initial slight-forward-moving action of mb has iframe, if you use all 3 charges together, the consequent hits don't have any iframe

edit:

View PostRootofGroot, on 02 June 2016 - 10:57 AM, said:

Can i know which skills have iframe for chasers, assasin tree?

So far i heard burning coal and izuna drop?

Initial actions of mortal blow and burning coal, and izuna drop's action.
The best way to see iframes would be if you went to garden (since it is quite dark), remove all glowing items you have on your character, and use all skills one by one, your character will have a white aura around the whole body at any part of any skill which has iframe, including tumbles

Edited by zuyi, 23 July 2016 - 06:38 PM.

#284 Player1

Player1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 12:56 AM

Hi, I was just wondering which chaser/shinobi class has higher dps in PvE and PvP? Raven or Ripper/reaper?

And does this directly translate into effectiveness in nests/raids and PvP battles? i.e. Ability to solo, juggling/combo ease

Which class would you recommend and why?

Thanks in advance!

#285 galeweaver

galeweaver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 02:08 PM

Player1, on 31 August 2016 - 12:56 AM, said:

Hi, I was just wondering which chaser/shinobi class has higher dps in PvE and PvP? Raven or Ripper/reaper?

And does this directly translate into effectiveness in nests/raids and PvP battles? i.e. Ability to solo, juggling/combo ease

Which class would you recommend and why?

Thanks in advance!
PVE - Raven easier to use, whether higher DPS output depends on player experience and proper skill usage to maximize damage/DPS. Raven is a very popular DPS class right now. They also have it better in Raids since its a mid range class and most of their skills take advantage of enemy size to deal maximum damage (which raid bosses are). Ripper comes close, but more efficient in consistent DPS output due to their compact skill animations and hit boxes.

PVP - I'd say both are pretty even. Ripper is easier to use due to their added iFrames and SA tank ability, and also arguably stronger damage wise, but Ravens take a balanced approach with their range and flexibility. Depending on player skill can come close and even surpass Rippers. Also depends on how you play.

I'd try out both and pick the one I like. You don't really lose out on a lot by choosing one over the other as they're both top picks of the Assassin class

Edited by galeweaver, 31 August 2016 - 02:11 PM.

#286 Jauwee

Jauwee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 668 posts
  • Grygz
  • DN, Holywood
  • BoRacaY

Posted 22 September 2016 - 05:59 PM

View Postgaleweaver, on 31 August 2016 - 02:08 PM, said:

PVE - Raven easier to use, whether higher DPS output depends on player experience and proper skill usage to maximize damage/DPS. Raven is a very popular DPS class right now. They also have it better in Raids since its a mid range class and most of their skills take advantage of enemy size to deal maximum damage (which raid bosses are). Ripper comes close, but more efficient in consistent DPS output due to their compact skill animations and hit boxes.

PVP - I'd say both are pretty even. Ripper is easier to use due to their added iFrames and SA tank ability, and also arguably stronger damage wise, but Ravens take a balanced approach with their range and flexibility. Depending on player skill can come close and even surpass Rippers. Also depends on how you play.

I'd try out both and pick the one I like. You don't really lose out on a lot by choosing one over the other as they're both top picks of the Assassin class

+1 to this :)  

In PvE, also take note of their elemental properties; wherein it's being boosted by your teammates through buff/debuff.

So it depends not only on your playstyle and gears but also to your team (glance)

#287 Aresstia

Aresstia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 03:21 PM

How about dedicate crow? Can someone explain to me exactly how it works?

#288 Nateal

Nateal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • DN, Springwood
  • Perfect

Posted 06 October 2016 - 11:16 PM

View PostAresstia, on 04 October 2016 - 03:21 PM, said:

How about dedicate crow? Can someone explain to me exactly how it works?

It's a buff that basically makes all your skills a reverse FA. Boss has more HP = You do more damage. Boss is below 50(?)% HP = Dedicate crow gives no increase in damage. Im too lazy to find the actual values but that's how it works.

#289 Chocorroles

Chocorroles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7633 posts
  • Kuha
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 12 October 2016 - 04:10 AM

Someone give me Light Fury tips, I'm making one in Chronicle and I'm lost.

#290 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2888 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 12 October 2016 - 05:58 AM

View PostChocorroles, on 12 October 2016 - 04:10 AM, said:

iirc Nateal posted LF solo daidalos hc some days ago. Too lazy to find the thread but I'll share what I remember.

Eq - RDNL 5 parts
Weapon - Evo Coma or NM (probably +10 ~ +13)

DPS was 4.xx m

Top damage was by the Cat (M:10000291321302389231), followed by Sunshine Spark. If I'm not mistaken LoD was 3rd and the rest was mostly AW tree. Don't quite remember how much dmg Ring Strike and Outbreak did.

Imo, since their damage is like Saint level or worse, I'd just build them defensively if you go for 3rd stats at all, the DPS isn't worth investing PAtk plates for. Not to mention you gotta use both Wind and Bear plates to get good PAtk and probably won't cap Crit without Fatal plate.

Health, Life Vit, Iron Wall, Tent, Defense, Wind, Bear, Destruction for plates I guess? Their heal will probably depend on PAtk value again in the future but yeah sin awakening isn't coming any time soon :v

For weapon jades, honestly no idea. I'd have said go light build, but seeing nate's skill details mostly AW tree and cat doing the dmg, a lot of the damage was coming from dark skills.

Edited by zuyi, 12 October 2016 - 06:03 AM.

#291 fourrier

fourrier

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10243 posts
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 12 October 2016 - 03:21 PM

View PostChocorroles, on 12 October 2016 - 04:10 AM, said:

Even if I was given LF at 90 cap, I was already lost.

They took away HoC instead nerfing the potency.

Their role is very fuzzy after 90 cap, AFAIK.

#292 Chocorroles

Chocorroles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7633 posts
  • Kuha
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 12 October 2016 - 03:52 PM

Role aside, I had forgotten how much I hated Bringer gameplay (played an Abyss Walker back in 80 cap).

For fishs sake this class' skills feel so disjointed, nothing flows nor makes sense. Just using Plasma Burst makes me want to kill myself. Why hasn't this class gotten a full rework is beyond me, it's a disaster. It's like if they locked several game designers in different rooms and told them to design a skill without communication to one another, shuffled everything and released the class fishing overpowered (back in 70 and 80...) as some sort of social experiment to see how many people hate themselves enough to play it.

#293 galeweaver

galeweaver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 11:00 PM

View PostChocorroles, on 12 October 2016 - 03:52 PM, said:

Role aside, I had forgotten how much I hated Bringer gameplay (played an Abyss Walker back in 80 cap).

For fishs sake this class' skills feel so disjointed, nothing flows nor makes sense. Just using Plasma Burst makes me want to kill myself. Why hasn't this class gotten a full rework is beyond me, it's a disaster. It's like if they locked several game designers in different rooms and told them to design a skill without communication to one another, shuffled everything and released the class fishing overpowered (back in 70 and 80...) as some sort of social experiment to see how many people hate themselves enough to play it.

Bringer class always felt clunky in a way. Going Abyss Walker does alleviate that a bit by giving them faster and more free flowing skills, but not by much. If you want flow I'd suggest a Chaser class instead

#294 Chocorroles

Chocorroles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7633 posts
  • Kuha
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 13 October 2016 - 03:42 AM

View Postgaleweaver, on 12 October 2016 - 11:00 PM, said:

Bringer class always felt clunky in a way. Going Abyss Walker does alleviate that a bit by giving them faster and more free flowing skills, but not by much. If you want flow I'd suggest a Chaser class instead

I have a Ripper already and played a Raven too since release, the difference is huge.

#295 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6978 posts
  • Save Our Last Goodbye
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 13 October 2016 - 05:27 AM

Abyss Walker is like a mobile sorceress (in sense of casting skills) and LF is like a mobile ....idk

#296 Chocorroles

Chocorroles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7633 posts
  • Kuha
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 13 October 2016 - 06:28 AM

View PostSorceressHater, on 13 October 2016 - 05:27 AM, said:

Abyss Walker is like a mobile sorceress (in sense of casting skills) and LF is like a mobile ....idk

Abyss Walker is nowhere near as fluid and fast paced as a Majesty or Elestra

#297 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6978 posts
  • Save Our Last Goodbye
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 13 October 2016 - 07:09 AM

View PostChocorroles, on 13 October 2016 - 06:28 AM, said:

Abyss Walker is nowhere near as fluid and fast paced as a Majesty or Elestra

I don't see any chainability of skills on Sorceress and that's what I meant where they are similar.

#298 Chocorroles

Chocorroles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7633 posts
  • Kuha
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 13 October 2016 - 07:39 AM

View PostSorceressHater, on 13 October 2016 - 07:09 AM, said:

I don't see any chainability of skills on Sorceress and that's what I meant where they are similar.

There's no chainability and yet the flow it's a lot better because the skills weren't designed to go contrary to one another to begin with

#299 Mcdizaster

Mcdizaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 11:59 AM

Ripper Burning Coal bugged CD still at 12s

WTF? when I die in the run the CD become 12, if I leave then I go back to town if will fixed???? so, I can't die in any run!!

Edited by Mcdizaster, 14 October 2016 - 12:01 PM.