#1 Nicier

Nicier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • DN, Westwood
  • Sabeltiger

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:09 PM

Is the fragment of subtle and the other two fragments will be important in 70 cap? I mean do we have Level 70 skills accessories that will need this fragments? Or other items that will be needed fragments?

#2 Photonics

Photonics

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 353 posts
  • iDekka
  • DN, Springwood
  • ALfhiem

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:18 PM

You would have to refarm the fragments to change to the level 70 skill accessories.

Level 70 you would usually need to get the skill ring for your 3rd skill in the 2nd advancement skill tree to level 16 cos they will only stop at level 15. As for skills like TS and BT usually there is no need to add anymore skill rings to it. Some other buffs may still need depending on your class. You can simulate the 70 cap build to see which fragments you have to farm for first

If I am not wrong KDN and CDN only released the accessories 1-2 months back which is like 4 months after the 70 cap was released. Not sure about DNSEA if we will get the accessories right after the level cap increase.

#3 ShaunShaunShaun3

ShaunShaunShaun3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9907 posts
  • Elfsia (Elestra)
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:18 PM

-

Edited by ShaunShaunShaun3, 10 December 2013 - 09:19 PM.

#4 Nicier

Nicier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • DN, Westwood
  • Sabeltiger

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:22 PM

View PostPhotonics, on 10 December 2013 - 09:18 PM, said:

You would have to refarm the fragments to change to the level 70 skill accessories.

Level 70 you would usually need to get the skill ring for your 3rd skill in the 2nd advancement skill tree to level 16 cos they will only stop at level 15. As for skills like TS and BT usually there is no need to add anymore skill rings to it. Some other buffs may still need depending on your class. You can simulate the 70 cap build to see which fragments you have to farm for first

If I am not wrong KDN and CDN only released the accessories 1-2 months back which is like 4 months after the 70 cap was released. Not sure about DNSEA if we will get the accessories right after the level cap increase.
I mean I will farm and farm fragments b4 70 cap come's so I can use them at level70 accessories. Or it is useless?

#5 Photonics

Photonics

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 353 posts
  • iDekka
  • DN, Springwood
  • ALfhiem

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:36 AM

View PostNicier, on 10 December 2013 - 09:22 PM, said:

I mean I will farm and farm fragments b4 70 cap come's so I can use them at level70 accessories. Or it is useless?

You can farm them in advance if I am not wrong, the same fragments are still used for the same skill rings at level 70.