4539 replies to this topic

#1 w000tz

w000tz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5983 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:39 PM

It's simple, if you ever find yourself witnessing a great event, or something completely ridiculous that might even be downright humorous, come and post it here! (credits to Mark_Imon for the idea)

Just a quick note though this is not the place to report those cheaters, whine about the general public population or spam/troll/flame.

I quit the game long ago but I think it would be appropriate if I start.

View Postw000tz, on 13 December 2013 - 01:17 PM, said:

I remember my old days in DWC as an OP battle priest, I met an extremely sensitive Bowmaster.

She complained(not in a w3w fashion) about me using relics, she kept nagging every time I used it to block her TA. She said she won't use TA if I didn't use relics.

Me being me, I kept silent, and kept the relic play, since I only use it when she uses TA. Then she'd complain about Chain Lightning hitting her Triangle Shot. br=
It came to a point when I won straight 4 out of 5, she sat in one corner of the Lost Temple and mumbled nonsense about boys being unfair. SHE EVEN THREATENED TO TELL ME TO HER BOYFRIEND! WTF!? (oo)

Anyway, she wouldn't fight anymore, and kept saying "come on, hit me". Again, I kept silent and killed her anyways, I know that wasn't very sport of me.

Ahh, good memories. br=

#2 FiryQueen

FiryQueen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2717 posts
  • AlinaQueen
  • DN, Greenwood
  • LullyQueen, FiryQueen, RIDSECT/Nursery/RelevanT

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:32 PM

haters hates me in ladder =='

Posted Image

she lost and blame me for causing the lag :v

Posted Image

BEST STORY EVER

Posted Image

#3 chihaya

chihaya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 834 posts
  • Enlil
  • DN, Westwood
  • The sole w3wsader of Diamonds (//_^) (ret.)

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:37 PM

I remember that time in comp on pvp wherein a fairly skilled windwalker comboed my crusader and once i used block stared trashtalking and calling my crus "gay". Then in the last round just when i was dying at critical hp the windwalker casted spiral edge in a last ditch effort to kill my captain.

Under normal circumstances i would have just used block or used sliding step to evade her attack but instead I went full genius and casted armor break. She was killed just right before she hit the ground and possibly screwed my entire team with her ultimate.

In another instance my captain was being chased by the usual sb+showtime windwalker he was dying and once again the windwalker casted spiral edge. I knew it was impossible to reach my captain since I'm a turtle so i threw my judgement hammer and guess what the windwalker was killed in midair because of the pose they do (which lasts for about 1 sec looks cool and smexy btw) before landing the ultimate.

btw armorbreak can also cancel justice crash it's merely a matter of chance tho (lol)

my w3wsader is on haitus. I miss pvp (sob)

#4 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6980 posts
  • Save Our Last Goodbye
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:39 PM

View PostFiryQueen, on 13 December 2013 - 02:32 PM, said:

Posted Image

warrior: HL is a skill that can restore your HP, only cleric has it

Edited by SorceressHater, 13 December 2013 - 02:40 PM.

#5 w000tz

w000tz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5983 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:43 PM

View Postchihaya, on 13 December 2013 - 02:37 PM, said:

I remember that time in comp on pvp wherein a fairly skilled windwalker comboed my crusader and once i used block stared trashtalking and calling my crus "gay". Then in the last round just when i was dying at critical hp the windwalker casted spiral edge in a last ditch effort to kill my captain.

Under normal circumstances i would have just used block or used sliding step to evade her attack but instead I went full genius and casted armor break. She was killed just right before she hit the ground and possibly screwed my entire team with her ultimate.

In another instance my captain was being chased by the usual sb+showtime windwalker he was dying and once again the windwalker casted spiral edge. I knew it was impossible to reach my captain since I'm a turtle so i threw my judgement hammer and guess what the windwalker was killed in midair because of the pose they do (which lasts for about 1 sec looks cool and smexy btw) before landing the ultimate.

btw armorbreak can also cancel justice crash it's merely a matter of chance tho (lol)

my w3wsader is on haitus. I miss pvp (sob)
I so badly want to try it out now for myself (:D)

Like the time when I cast Ring Bombs against Maelstrom Howl, and the destro died.

Also when I used Avenging Wave to avoid it in comp off, I OHKO the destro with the counter skill, both of us with 100% HP, I did like 54k damage.

Edited by w000tz, 13 December 2013 - 02:44 PM.

#6 Mark_Imon

Mark_Imon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2279 posts
  • Obliterate
  • DN, Westwood
  • errr hows the pvp scene doin?

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:49 PM

Sadly me no screenie and me dont remember the name but it was a blue rank elestra...

after winning i think 4:1 she said the ff..and this was early June or July...she started winning so it went like 1:0 to 1:1 then 1:4
around 3am or so? iirc

Note: I cant remember the exact words but the thought is there lol...

She: cheater, speed hack user....too fast for a normal person
Me(I think i said): a blue rank with this attitude really?
She: why? cant win without hack?
Me: I dont use hacks ask GM or whatever if I'm using one
She: nobody can go that fast
Me: you tumble after moonlight splitter what do you expect
She: blablabla so youre pro now?
Me: I didnt say Im pro im just tellin you the main reason why you get initiated quickly
She: Well I've never fought a gladiator with that speed
Me: Trust me I didnt use any hack
She: no hack then how come deep straight that fast?
Me: Its the EX version
She: Ex version can do lift, but not that fast plus you use right click
Me: Im done talking, you dont even know how skills work
She ( KEEPS ON SHOUTING EVEN USED B.BIRD THAT IM A HACKER )

seriously rank boosters....getting blue ranks yet not knowing how fast front shove can be...plus getting baited by mls easily and using recoveries like INSTANT.....

#7 w000tz

w000tz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5983 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:52 PM

View PostMark_Imon, on 13 December 2013 - 02:49 PM, said:

Sadly me no screenie and me dont remember the name but it was a blue rank elestra...

after winning i think 4:1 she said the ff..and this was early June or July...she started winning so it went like 1:0 to 1:1 then 1:4
around 3am or so? iirc

Note: I cant remember the exact words but the thought is there lol...

She: cheater, speed hack user....too fast for a normal person
Me(I think i said): a blue rank with this attitude really?
She: why? cant win without hack?
Me: I dont use hacks ask GM or whatever if I'm using one
She: nobody can go that fast
Me: you tumble after moonlight splitter what do you expect
She: blablabla so youre pro now?
Me: I didnt say Im pro im just tellin you the main reason why you get initiated quickly
She: Well I've never fought a gladiator with that speed
Me: Trust me I didnt use any hack
She: no hack then how come deep straight that fast?
Me: Its the EX version
She: Ex version can do lift, but not that fast plus you use right click
Me: Im done talking, you dont even know how skills work
She ( KEEPS ON SHOUTING EVEN USED B.BIRD THAT IM A HACKER )

seriously rank boosters....getting blue ranks yet not knowing how fast front shove can be...plus getting baited by mls easily and using recoveries like INSTANT.....
It's hard, it's really hard for an Elestra, you were too cruel to beat one in the first place (:D)

But I know that feeling, after playing against sooo many Paladins and Mercenaries, the first time you meet a Gladiator(no, not acro), you think that they're going superspeed.

#8 chihaya

chihaya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 834 posts
  • Enlil
  • DN, Westwood
  • The sole w3wsader of Diamonds (//_^) (ret.)

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:52 PM

View Postw000tz, on 13 December 2013 - 02:43 PM, said:

I so badly want to try it out now for myself %20br=
Like the time when I cast Ring Bombs against Maelstrom Howl, and the destro died.

Also when I used Avenging Wave to avoid it in comp off, I OHKO the destro with the counter skill, both of us with 100% HP, I did like 54k damage.
That's why I can play 8 hours of DN comp on pvp before, simply because it's full of surprises waiting to be discovered such events occur rarely that screenshots/videos can't  fully capture the entire experience :>

Edited by chihaya, 13 December 2013 - 02:55 PM.

#9 Mark_Imon

Mark_Imon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2279 posts
  • Obliterate
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:54 PM

View Postw000tz, on 13 December 2013 - 02:52 PM, said:

It's hard, it's really hard for an Elestra, you were too cruel to beat one in the first place br=
But I know that feeling, after playing against sooo many Paladins and Mercenaries, the first time you meet a Gladiator(no, not acro), you think that they're going superspeed.

well the only respective part is she didnt use shield so I didnt trash talk back as much...im worse if youre a shielestra :))) (ofc assuming you started the trash talk )

#10 w000tz

w000tz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5983 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:55 PM

View PostFiryQueen, on 13 December 2013 - 02:32 PM, said:

haters hates me in ladder =='

Posted Image

she lost and blame me for causing the lag :v

Posted Image

BEST STORY EVER

Posted Image
Conaction, must be a new form of Internets.

HL, maybe the guy just wasn't familiar with the term or he mistaken it for something else. For example, I don't use the term HB in the world of priests because we have Holy Bolt and Holy Burst. Either that or just not paying attention, or trolling. (:D)

#11 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6980 posts
  • Save Our Last Goodbye
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:56 PM

View PostSorceressHater, on 27 November 2013 - 09:27 PM, said:

As promised here's the screenshot, I missed the epic "ako stronkest tempest in holywood" line, my bad. (sorry)

Posted Image

So for the short story..

We fought 2 5 rounder matches

1st match

Ako galing Tempest: noob

w3wjesty: * Ignores *

* Ako galing Tempest Defeats the latter, chats "noob" again *

4th round of match 1

w3wjesty: Can I use TS?

Ako galing Tempest: Ofcourse

* Ako galing Tempest loses, chats "nice, improving, I like it" *

* match 1 ends (5 - 1 in favor of Ako galing Tempest) *

2nd match

* w3wjesty got 3 consecutive loses *

Ako galing Tempest: "Don't you know me?"

w3wjesty: "nope"

Ako galing Tempest: "I'm the stronkest tempest in holywood"

w3wjesty: "okay, it's a pleasure then"

the rest, is on the screenshot.

#12 Mark_Imon

Mark_Imon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2279 posts
  • Obliterate
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:57 PM

View Postchihaya, on 13 December 2013 - 02:52 PM, said:

That's why I can play 8 hours of DN comp on pvp before, simply because it's full of surprises waiting to be discovered such events occur rarely that screenshots/videos can't  fully capture the entire experience :>

wow you can play for 8 hrs in pvp? I get bored after 2...then perhaps when in the mood (after watching or after playing basketball or stuff) I'm like hungry to play again LOL! its amazing how some people dont get bored in playing pvp for more than an hour or so...>.< just my opinion though

#13 w000tz

w000tz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5983 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:59 PM

View Postchihaya, on 13 December 2013 - 02:52 PM, said:

Agree, that time when I was OHKOed by a mysterious attack in comp on, early T4.

I had over 128k HP as a captain, got hit by a non-ultimate, then got it reduced to 8k HP, then a freaking Holy Relic EX got me. It was not possible to be an ultimate, since we haven't got to the 1:30 mark.

#14 Mark_Imon

Mark_Imon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2279 posts
  • Obliterate
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:59 PM

View PostSorceressHater, on 13 December 2013 - 02:56 PM, said:

I fought tons of people like that as well, when winning they act and taunt like hell...when losing they start saying good youre improving etc...then when the losing starts swelling im either a hacker... or a lagger...

oh how i miss pvp...if only the net here is fast and not flactuating (sometimes playable, most of the time NOT)

Edited by Mark_Imon, 13 December 2013 - 03:01 PM.

#15 FiryQueen

FiryQueen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2717 posts
  • AlinaQueen
  • DN, Greenwood
  • LullyQueen, FiryQueen, RIDSECT/Nursery/RelevanT

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:01 PM

i used to farm 20k col exp per day back in old days T.T

now im freakin lazy.

#16 w000tz

w000tz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5983 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:02 PM

View PostMark_Imon, on 13 December 2013 - 02:57 PM, said:

wow you can play for 8 hrs in pvp? I get bored after 2...then perhaps when in the mood (after watching or after playing basketball or stuff) I'm like hungry to play again LOL! its amazing how some people dont get bored in playing pvp for more than an hour or so...>.< just my opinion though
I spend up to 5 last time, when I'm combined with the "Ultimate Bad-ass Force" of Holywood. We spend time in the mission room, our force is composed of 1 inqui, 1 saint, 1 crus and 1 ML. Together we thrash the captain rooms with our unstoppable might, or just get owned while we sit down and chat while the captain is getting thrown around the map.

Good times indeed, I miss those old days. (:[)

#17 Mark_Imon

Mark_Imon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2279 posts
  • Obliterate
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:07 PM

View Postw000tz, on 13 December 2013 - 03:02 PM, said:

I spend up to 5 last time, when I'm combined with the "Ultimate Bad-ass Force" of Holywood. We spend time in the mission room, our force is composed of 1 inqui, 1 saint, 1 crus and 1 ML. Together we thrash the captain rooms with our unstoppable might, or just get owned while we sit down and chat while the captain is getting thrown around the map.

Good times indeed, I miss those old days. (:[)

I only do 1v1 pvp so I cant really get the feeling LOL...

quitted any group related pvp scene wayy back 32 cap? w/ my EL( now saleana) lol...almost all of my pvp friends quitted DN already...only those that do PVE are active (effin tuhao nigga friends lol)

#18 Chearim

Chearim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 849 posts
  • Hiatus ~

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:08 PM

this is so entertaining to read, oh please. post more! I also had a lot of experience of those but i don't know where i could start, specially those random people in 1v1. (:D)

#19 w000tz

w000tz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5983 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:10 PM

View PostMark_Imon, on 13 December 2013 - 03:07 PM, said:

I only do 1v1 pvp so I cant really get the feeling LOL...

quitted any group related pvp scene wayy back 32 cap? w/ my EL( now saleana) lol...almost all of my pvp friends quitted DN already...only those that do PVE are active (effin tuhao nigga friends lol)
Oh, maybe your character hindered you from the gameplay of team-based, when I play Gladiator in captain, sure the kills were so easy because of how strong it is compared to inqui, but I'm just not used to getting killed in return.

The wideness of team-based PVP are only for those hardcore hybrid Gladiators, which I don't have. Even then, mercs easily harass Gladiators with their powerful AoE.

#20 Mark_Imon

Mark_Imon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2279 posts
  • Obliterate
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:15 PM

View Postw000tz, on 13 December 2013 - 03:10 PM, said:

Oh, maybe your character hindered you from the gameplay of team-based, when I play Gladiator in captain, sure the kills were so easy because of how strong it is compared to inqui, but I'm just not used to getting killed in return.

The wideness of team-based PVP are only for those hardcore hybrid Gladiators, which I don't have. Even then, mercs easily harass Gladiators with their powerful AoE.

ikr, and I've accepted that glads dont fare that well in group pvp...thats why I made an EL back then...XD oh and I also have a barb for washing machine ulti but I dont find group pvp that fun unlike 1v1 so...yeah...back then it was fun cause you have friends + organized group pvp but now... pub group pvp = holy reason why this team wins and that team lose...etc etc...XD