• PipPipPip
  • 7388 posts
  • CuteOnlyXD / xDefuze
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Relinquish | AFK-VAPING

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:18 PM

IDK if i should post it here but .. its kind of a Colosseum Confessions

---

few days ago I begged to a couple of opponents in ladder that if they could let me win (:])

because I'm short of 16 rank points and I was so desperate that time to buy something (sob)

though they didn't agree but luckily I still managed to win that last matches..

few moments later I realized what I did, I feel so ashamed of myself after (T.T)

---
im the w3w here
#TrueStory

#22 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6893 posts
  • Xanavi Arta Silvia
  • DN, Holywood
  • SeaOfFlame

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:23 PM

View Postdefuze, on 13 December 2013 - 03:18 PM, said:

---

few days ago I begged to a couple of opponents in ladder that if they could let me win (:])

because I'm short of 16 rank points and I was so desperate that time to buy something (sob)

few moments later I realized what I did, I feel so ashamed of myself after (T.T)

---
im the w3w here
#TrueStory

lol, I remember some sorc did this to me. I just answered "just fight" then I lost.
After that she started to brag to my face that she can win even if she didn't beg, lol, just lol

#23 Mark_Imon

Mark_Imon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2279 posts
  • Obliterate
  • DN, Westwood
  • errr hows the pvp scene doin?

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:23 PM

---

---
im the w3w here
#TrueStory

ITEMS....makes you eat your pride...SHAME ON YOU LOL kidding

#24 w000tz

w000tz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5983 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:24 PM

---

---
im the w3w here
#TrueStory
How unfortunate (:[)

Quite the opposite for me, a Saint went up against my Saint. I desperately tried to start the fight, he'd just sheathe his weapon and say hi. We ended up sitting down chatting about the troubles of this world(the ladder).

#25 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6893 posts
  • Xanavi Arta Silvia
  • DN, Holywood
  • SeaOfFlame

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:24 PM

I fought a warrior on ladder 1v1, he failed to damage much from me cause I juggled him well with my DS.
He lost and type "fly fly fish you"

Posted Image

fly fly fish you
fly fly fish you
fly fly fish you
fly fly fish you (clap)

Edited by SorceressHater, 14 December 2013 - 11:36 AM.

#26 defuze

defuze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7388 posts
  • CuteOnlyXD / xDefuze
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Relinquish | AFK-VAPING

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:27 PM

View PostMark_Imon, on 13 December 2013 - 03:23 PM, said:

ITEMS....makes you eat your pride...SHAME ON YOU LOL kidding

yes I know that's why I feel so ashamed after, hoping I wont see them around (tense)

#27 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6893 posts
  • Xanavi Arta Silvia
  • DN, Holywood
  • SeaOfFlame

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:28 PM

View Postdefuze, on 13 December 2013 - 03:27 PM, said:

yes I know that's why I feel so ashamed after, hoping I wont see them around (tense)

Hey, you're from holywood, want to practice with me instead of....? (:])

#28 Mark_Imon

Mark_Imon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2279 posts
  • Obliterate
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:28 PM

View PostSorceressHater, on 13 December 2013 - 03:24 PM, said:

I fought a warrior on ladder 1v1, he failed to damage much from me cause I juggled him well with my DS.
He lost and type "fly fly fish you"

fly fly fish you
fly fly fish you
fly fly fish you
fly fly fish you (clap)

experienced the same when kali class is new...

ME: holy effin range and effin lift HOLY IMBA OP CLASS...

NOW: oh...so thats how to fight em >.<

but dont get me wrong DS is still hard to pvp against >.<

Edited by Mark_Imon, 13 December 2013 - 03:28 PM.

#29 Chearim

Chearim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 849 posts
  • Hiatus ~

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:42 PM

i remember i was using my guardian when 60cap is just a week released that time, i met some clerics and we also end up sitting inside ladder just chatting (lose rating is more good than wasting time fighting rock to rock chars) -.-

KOF (3 consecutive wins against a merc)
me: silent
him: noob
(match starts in) 3...
(me: killed him)
him: you noob don't use your summons and fight!
me: ... (silent)
(match started again)
me: *didn't use alfredo but still won*
him: you noob NO SUMMONS! IDIOT!
me: what do you want a gearmaster to do? use our hand to fight? .-.

(random ign has left the game)

JUST.... REALLY (oo;)

#30 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6893 posts
  • Xanavi Arta Silvia
  • DN, Holywood
  • SeaOfFlame

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:51 PM

View PostChearim, on 13 December 2013 - 03:42 PM, said:

i remember i was using my guardian when 60cap is just a week released that time, i met some clerics and we also end up sitting inside ladder just chatting (lose rating is more good than wasting time fighting rock to rock chars) -.-

KOF (3 consecutive wins against a merc)
me: silent
him: noob
(match starts in) 3...
(me: killed him)
him: you noob don't use your summons and fight!
me: ... (silent)
(match started again)
me: *didn't use alfredo but still won*
him: you noob NO SUMMONS! IDIOT!
me: what do you want a gearmaster to do? use our hand to fight? .-.

(random ign has left the game)

JUST.... REALLY (oo;)

he wanted you to fight his trashtalking

#31 Chearim

Chearim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 849 posts
  • Hiatus ~

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:53 PM

View PostSorceressHater, on 13 December 2013 - 03:51 PM, said:

he wanted you to fight his trashtalking

i lose in that game XD

#32 Arrogance_

Arrogance_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1198 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:54 PM

I remember encountering this Majesty named Shauntal at Occu War. He wasn't that bad, but he kept being baited and blundering his evades so I was able to kill him a couple of times. He then proceeded to trashtalk me. I just replied a few times because I was focused on trying to occupy and win. After the match he was still pissed-off and was still PMing me even when I was no longer PVPing.

Later I found out he's actually a member of this forum and he claims it's part of his strategy but he will try and stop trashtalking. Weird, because I don't see how trashtalking someone who is no longer in PVP constitutes to "strategy". Maybe if he actually focuses more on playing than trashtalking, then he might be even better in PVP.

#33 AllanXIII

AllanXIII

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1623 posts
  • semi quited - waiting...for something interesting

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:56 PM

i think some old forumers may heard this from me before %20br=
- snipe n killed runner/capt at lost temple with my crusader relic (cool)

- Back in lvl40 cap where i just got my manticore gravity ball, fight a super chicken run kiter EL...fight from under the bridge...till on top of the bridge with shield n ultimate used by the EL. As he running from me by jump down from bridge with around 20s left and use flame road towards behind the wall...i remembered i got a new special skill...throw the manticore gravity ball with intuition on his flame road n it hit directly 'kaboom!' EL dead & i said 'what a draggy match' n leave the room. What an epic manticore gravity ball that feeling (lol)

- Back in lvl50 cap where my Crusader n my Smasher fren enjoy a lot of 2v2 ladder, meet this high rating like us too Saleana & Elestra combination...we fought a few times with win usually favor whoever team that have a man down 1st. It's a intense fight that resulted my fren got locked and died with around 40s or less time remaining, i open my iron will+divine punishment as i c the elestra is closing in by flame road and saleana is charging fireball ex...done casting, elestra with flame road coming i use simte on him n got launch up then fireball release by saleana at the correct timing as my smite landed resulted the dmg reflect and killed her. Then elestra follow up with wake attack and died of that puny reflection damage. Both of us laugh our ass out loud for that way of winning (lol)  (lol)

- My lvl60 majesty with everything crappy(rare & magic lvl32-55 gears/heraldry! (lol) ) in ladder for points to exchange crafting materials pouch fought this Gladiator with nice costume & red glowing GDN L sword. 1st time met, i lost and found out that triple slash ex each hits on my majesty actually can deals up to 9k-10k per hit! get to know his gameplay...meet 2nd time i won with my last bit of mp and he said 'u just got lucky' and i replied 'yeah, so much luck for some1 using rare equip lvl32-55 and beat u...wait is that GDN L +13 u using?'. Then i continue to harras him by asking again 'can we spec our equips?' - PM blocked (lol)

Edited by AllanXIII, 13 December 2013 - 04:01 PM.

#34 chihaya

chihaya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 834 posts
  • Enlil
  • DN, Westwood
  • The sole w3wsader of Diamonds (//_^) (ret.)

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:59 PM

After reading this thread I feel like I can play another 8 hours of pvp, well it's been a month since i last played.  I just can't get bored with my w3wsader (:[)

Edited by chihaya, 13 December 2013 - 04:01 PM.

#35 Chearim

Chearim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 849 posts
  • Hiatus ~

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:02 PM

i was a ladder w3wsader also before but changed job to guardian for pve (T.T)

i remember the most famous trash talker hachijung of springwood which is an Elestra who quit in 60cap. he's good but really have a bad mouth, i kinda miss him. (:])

#36 Mark_Imon

Mark_Imon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2279 posts
  • Obliterate
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:06 PM

View PostArrogance_, on 13 December 2013 - 03:54 PM, said:

I remember encountering this Majesty named Shauntal at Occu War. He wasn't that bad, but he kept being baited and blundering his evades so I was able to kill him a couple of times. He then proceeded to trashtalk me. I just replied a few times because I was focused on trying to occupy and win. After the match he was still pissed-off and was still PMing me even when I was no longer PVPing.

Later I found out he's actually a member of this forum and he claims it's part of his strategy but he will try and stop trashtalking. Weird, because I don't see how trashtalking someone who is no longer in PVP constitutes to "strategy". Maybe if he actually focuses more on playing than trashtalking, then he might be even better in PVP.

its psychological...trying to include emotions to ruin your opponents gameplay...happens in sports ALOT idk how effective it is though but its part of strategies at times...in the NBA ofc you can see how people get thrown out via trash talks such of which is the reason why some people get ejected off a game :)) wont work on some people but then again some are over sensitive to get ticked off and actually chat back rather than fight back :))

Edited by Mark_Imon, 13 December 2013 - 04:12 PM.

#37 Mark_Imon

Mark_Imon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2279 posts
  • Obliterate
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:09 PM

View PostAllanXIII, on 13 December 2013 - 03:56 PM, said:

i think some old forumers may heard this from me before %20br=
- snipe n killed runner/capt at lost temple with my crusader relic (cool)

- Back in lvl40 cap where i just got my manticore gravity ball, fight a super chicken run kiter EL...fight from under the bridge...till on top of the bridge with shield n ultimate used by the EL. As he running from me by jump down from bridge with around 20s left and use flame road towards behind the wall...i remembered i got a new special skill...throw the manticore gravity ball with intuition on his flame road n it hit directly 'kaboom!' EL dead & i said 'what a draggy match' n leave the room. What an epic manticore gravity ball that feeling (lol)

- Back in lvl50 cap where my Crusader n my Smasher fren enjoy a lot of 2v2 ladder, meet this high rating like us too Saleana & Elestra combination...we fought a few times with win usually favor whoever team that have a man down 1st. It's a intense fight that resulted my fren got locked and died with around 40s or less time remaining, i open my iron will+divine punishment as i c the elestra is closing in by flame road and saleana is charging fireball ex...done casting, elestra with flame road coming i use simte on him n got launch up then fireball release by saleana at the correct timing as my smite landed resulted the dmg reflect and killed her. Then elestra follow up with wake attack and died of that puny reflection damage. Both of us laugh our ass out loud for that way of winning (lol)  (lol)

- My lvl60 majesty with everything crappy(rare & magic lvl32-55 gears/heraldry! (lol) ) in ladder for points to exchange crafting materials pouch fought this Gladiator with nice costume & red glowing GDN L sword. 1st time met, i lost and found out that triple slash ex each hits on my majesty actually can deals up to 9k-10k per hit! get to know his gameplay...meet 2nd time i won with my last bit of mp and he said 'u just got lucky' and i replied 'yeah, so much luck for some1 using rare equip lvl32-55 and beat u...wait is that GDN L +13 u using?'. Then i continue to harras him by asking again 'can we spec our equips?' - PM blocked (lol)

how to pm block o__O

#38 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6893 posts
  • Xanavi Arta Silvia
  • DN, Holywood
  • SeaOfFlame

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:11 PM

View PostMark_Imon, on 13 December 2013 - 04:09 PM, said:

how to pm block o__O

add someone in your block/ignore list

#39 AllanXIII

AllanXIII

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1623 posts
  • semi quited - waiting...for something interesting

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:13 PM

View PostMark_Imon, on 13 December 2013 - 04:09 PM, said:

how to pm block o__O

er...sorry i mean he put me into his/her block list (shame) , u know when u pm ppl the system says something in the PM that he cant receive ur PM's? (:D)

#40 Mark_Imon

Mark_Imon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2279 posts
  • Obliterate
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:13 PM

View PostSorceressHater, on 13 December 2013 - 04:11 PM, said:

add someone in your block/ignore list

i thought theres a pm block function >.< almost felt like wtf have I been doing for years :)))

Edited by Mark_Imon, 13 December 2013 - 04:15 PM.