#41 Arrogance_

Arrogance_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1198 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:15 PM

View PostMark_Imon, on 13 December 2013 - 04:06 PM, said:

its called psychological warfare...trying to include emotions to ruin your opponents gameplay...happens in sports ALOT

Except I'm no longer in PVP and he is still PMing me. So I just blocked him. That's not "psychological warfare" when you are no longer fighting. That's just plain unsportsmanlike and harassment.

Are you affected by trashtalks, Mark? Do you think it works for you?

Because if you are affected then that means you're not that good of a PVPer anyway, and I wouldn't even need to trashtalk you. But if you aren't, then there is no point in trashtalking you, because you are good enough and it wouldn't even matter.

Edited by Arrogance_, 13 December 2013 - 04:20 PM.

#42 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6974 posts
  • Save Our Last Goodbye
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:18 PM

View PostAllanXIII, on 13 December 2013 - 04:13 PM, said:

er...sorry i mean he put me into his/her block list (shame) , u know when u pm ppl the system says something in the PM that he cant receive ur PM's? br=

I dunno if it's just me but it doesn't work like that for me. My friend tried to block me to see what will happen, but in my POV, I still see my messages being sent. It's just he's not receiving any.

#43 Mark_Imon

Mark_Imon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2279 posts
  • Obliterate
  • DN, Westwood
  • errr hows the pvp scene doin?

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:27 PM

View PostArrogance_, on 13 December 2013 - 04:15 PM, said:

Except I'm no longer in PVP and he is still PMing me. So I just blocked him. That's not "psychological warfare" when you are no longer fighting. That's just plain unsportsmanlike and harassment.

Are you affected by trashtalks, Mark? Do you think it works for you?

Because if you are affected then that means you're not that good of a PVPer anyway, and I wouldn't even need to trashtalk you. But if you aren't, then there is no point in trashtalking you, because you are good enough and it wouldn't even matter.

oh I thought you meant by no longer pvping you mean right after you left the room or occu war LOL!

during the fight yeah but not after thats just wrong and weird (ITS AN ATTITUDE PROBLEM ON HIS CASE THEN) XD

regarding affected yes in a weird way though...when I got robbed by lag specially those people that kept insisting they won the game clean plus kept saying noob noob noob despite the clear presence of lag whenever that happens i just facepalm and if facepalming means i was affected then perhaps I really am affected...oh more like irritated >.< afterall who loves getting rob off wins >.< (not the case when I rob wins when Im lagging LOL im so bias) <<<<<<<<<<<< happened to me alot during T3...>.< back then two 32 skills = dead SM XD

Edited by Mark_Imon, 13 December 2013 - 04:31 PM.

#44 xReflecti0n

xReflecti0n

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 851 posts
  • Lucernea || Alunea
  • DN, Springwood
  • Celestial

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:07 PM

I really have too many moments to recount... (sorry) most of them involve ping pong trolling (lol)

#45 AllanXIII

AllanXIII

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1623 posts
  • semi quited - waiting...for something interesting

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:20 PM

View PostSorceressHater, on 13 December 2013 - 04:18 PM, said:

I dunno if it's just me but it doesn't work like that for me. My friend tried to block me to see what will happen, but in my POV, I still see my messages being sent. It's just he's not receiving any.

it never happen for so long already and i dont know those block function to begin with anyway. Maybe coz when ppl trashtalk or harrass me all end up getting pissed by me at the end as i entertain them (:D) .

man it's been awhile...those stuff like 'come play comp off i beat the ****z out of u!'

n i reply 'why must comp off? like this, u play all skill i keep on my sb way? xD'

then stuff like 'u weak/noob/bobo'

n i reply 'still better than u, huehuehue' (lol)

#46 AllanXIII

AllanXIII

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1623 posts
  • semi quited - waiting...for something interesting

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:22 PM

View PostxReflecti0n, on 13 December 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

I really have too many moments to recount... (sorry) most of them involve ping pong trolling (lol)

my nightmare back in lvl50 cap group pvp days...especially when 3 ppl standing near each other n after all got ping pong, hp gone by 40% (tense)

#47 w000tz

w000tz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5983 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:29 PM

Wow, I just got back from eating noodle soup, this is great! (hat)

I'm having fun reading, mostly the trashtalk experiences (sorry)

#48 Mark_Imon

Mark_Imon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2279 posts
  • Obliterate
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:39 PM

View PostAllanXIII, on 13 December 2013 - 05:20 PM, said:

it never happen for so long already and i dont know those block function to begin with anyway. Maybe coz when ppl trashtalk or harrass me all end up getting pissed by me at the end as i entertain them %20br=
man it's been awhile...those stuff like 'come play comp off i beat the ****z out of u!'

n i reply 'why must comp off? like this, u play all skill i keep on my sb way? xD'

then stuff like 'u weak/noob/bobo'

n i reply 'still better than u, huehuehue' (lol)

yeah those people too...cant beat you in compe on...asks for a match in compe off XDDD funny people theyre actually relying 100% on their equips if thats the case + they cant seem to understand when I say: SKILLS > ITEMS...cause everytime I reply with that they just rage pm more LOLOL

now another thread to start, TYPES OF PEOPLE IN PVP XDDDDD im too lazy to start one :)) looking forward to someone doing it XD

Edited by Mark_Imon, 13 December 2013 - 05:41 PM.

#49 w000tz

w000tz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5983 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:50 PM

View PostMark_Imon, on 13 December 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

yeah those people too...cant beat you in compe on...asks for a match in compe off XDDD funny people theyre actually relying 100% on their equips if thats the case + they cant seem to understand when I say: SKILLS > ITEMS...cause everytime I reply with that they just rage pm more LOLOL

now another thread to start, TYPES OF PEOPLE IN PVP XDDDDD im too lazy to start one :)) looking forward to someone doing it XD
That reminds me of a particular famous acrobat in Holywood, I probably shouldn't say the name because certain fans will rage at me, because dis acro ver galing, so pro.

Back in 40 cap, I created a magic-built Paladin, with PVP suffixes, he was made to dominate in both comp on and off. Though he was stuck as a lv35 Paladin, which lasted very long.

After much practice from lv24~32, I could honestly say I was no longer the push over, I was gaining proper abilities in combos and counter attacks, not much in dodging though. Almost no one could stand, even those demanding comp off, they were prey to the +9 Largo Mace (Restraint). (I went a little "pro" there for a moment)

Then, one day, I met this acrobat, about the same as my level range(35~37), the acro was great, I was defeated for a few rounds, but I quickly learned the cheap tricks of the acro's moves. Without a doubt, I won, not with ease on my first match but it was made rather clear this acrobat was hungry for victory and will not lose competition.

The second match was far less stressful, even though I use the same old Paladin tactics, I managed to win. Then suddenly, the word noob started flying, for the reasons I play safe and counter.

Eventually after winning the third match with a few defeats, with each defeat comes a laugh gesture, she quit. Afterwards daring me to challenge a swordmaster belonging to this person, lv40 in comp off says the acro. I wasn't foolish enough, so I added the very infamous name in my block list.

Back then I'd argue back a little before blocking, nowadays I just keep myself silent and laugh at the right timing.

#50 Mark_Imon

Mark_Imon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2279 posts
  • Obliterate
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:02 PM

View Postw000tz, on 13 December 2013 - 05:50 PM, said:

That reminds me of a particular famous acrobat in Holywood, I probably shouldn't say the name because certain fans will rage at me, because dis acro ver galing, so pro.

Back in 40 cap, I created a magic-built Paladin, with PVP suffixes, he was made to dominate in both comp on and off. Though he was stuck as a lv35 Paladin, which lasted very long.

After much practice from lv24~32, I could honestly say I was no longer the push over, I was gaining proper abilities in combos and counter attacks, not much in dodging though. Almost no one could stand, even those demanding comp off, they were prey to the +9 Largo Mace (Restraint). (I went a little "pro" there for a moment)

Then, one day, I met this acrobat, about the same as my level range(35~37), the acro was great, I was defeated for a few rounds, but I quickly learned the cheap tricks of the acro's moves. Without a doubt, I won, not with ease on my first match but it was made rather clear this acrobat was hungry for victory and will not lose competition.

The second match was far less stressful, even though I use the same old Paladin tactics, I managed to win. Then suddenly, the word noob started flying, for the reasons I play safe and counter.

Eventually after winning the third match with a few defeats, with each defeat comes a laugh gesture, she quit. Afterwards daring me to challenge a swordmaster belonging to this person, lv40 in comp off says the acro. I wasn't foolish enough, so I added the very infamous name in my block list.

Back then I'd argue back a little before blocking, nowadays I just keep myself silent and laugh at the right timing.

I still trash talk back ( just to rub it in, lol im so BAD )

anyways...

pro people
gesture every win people
lets fight compe off people
trash talk people
newbie people - real newbies
noob people - been playing for a long time just plain noob...no talent etc
real w3w - illiterate fools?
fake w3w - acting like an idiot but is really good
average people - accepts losing and winning
above average - knows what he does but cant be categorize as GODLY unlike pros
class abuser - makes OP char whenever the current content has "this" char at its peak then leaves and makes "another" char when the previous char was nerfed ( yes, im referring to unloyal class picking people )
rage quitter - round 5 about to lose = QUIT
free kill - i've seen them, i just dont know what they want with the free kill though
rank booster - iykwim
runner - infamous a.holes
cd angels - wait wait wait lemme cd... okay, start
stat concious people - doesnt want a lose? >.<
lag tester - (I BELONG IN THIS sadly) people with bad net connectivity
BLINKER - could be due to net connection ( be it bad ping rate or just flactuating connection)
willing to learn people - please teach me how to wall combo ( i get this alot ) XD
real humble people - humble nuff said
fake humble people - enters room, TRY, if lose = GG if win = YOU NOOB YUCK
FAKE HANDICAP - no this no that, imma use shield now cause I cant score a point
SELF BAN - SMs that dont use hacking stance due to personal reasons
fake sb followers - have their own set of sb rules XD
sb followers
non sb followers - mostly ladder kof people
captain type - >.<
arrogant Son of a.. - IM THE BEST, but is really good
famous - just famous, do take note that not all famous people are good in pvp...wont be name dropping lol
just came back - from a long hiatus then played again
trigger happy - spam spam spam
play safe - campers / wait then counter
kitting people - kite kite kite
combo angels - I can do this combo this complicated one!! ( I was like this before but eventually learned that SA/SA breaking + iframe utilization is much more important than flashy combos)
DC people - enters room (poof! DC)

hmmm more? XD do add up XD

Edited by Mark_Imon, 13 December 2013 - 06:14 PM.

#51 w000tz

w000tz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5983 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:12 PM

View PostMark_Imon, on 13 December 2013 - 06:02 PM, said:

anyways...

pro people
gesture every win people
trash talk people
class abuser - makes OP char whenever the current content has "this" char at its peak then leaves and makes "another" char when the previous char was nerfed ( yes, im referring to unloyal class picking people )
free kill - i've seen them, i just dont know what they want with the free kill though
rank booster - iykwim
BLINKER - could be due to net connection ( be it bad ping rate or just flactuating connection)
willing to learn people - please teach me how to wall combo ( i get this alot ) XD
sb followers
captain type - >.<

Maybe the "I'm famous" PVP people.

Those who always jeopardize the team because of their so called fame, chatting here and there, always getting loved even though they're just players who instantly die.

Sadly, I've been labeled as one of those previously, due to a match in Valley of Mist.

#52 Mark_Imon

Mark_Imon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2279 posts
  • Obliterate
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:18 PM

View Postw000tz, on 13 December 2013 - 06:12 PM, said:

Maybe the "I'm famous" PVP people.

Those who always jeopardize the team because of their so called fame, chatting here and there, always getting loved even though they're just players who instantly die.

Sadly, I've been labeled as one of those previously, due to a match in Valley of Mist.

edited it MOREEEE ADD MOREEEE

#53 w000tz

w000tz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5983 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:23 PM

View PostMark_Imon, on 13 December 2013 - 06:18 PM, said:

edited it MOREEEE ADD MOREEEE
Oh apologies, I was having a little trouble in the feedback section.

Let me think...

-edit-

Naked warrior legion

Shieldless/Naked Clerics

Kali... all of them. jk.

Lag Prophet, those who blame lag for defeat, or draw

Ladder Elestras

Ladder savages, those who spam in desperation for Hero's set

Iron Mercs, run to spam buff, then come back and spin

Edited by w000tz, 13 December 2013 - 06:27 PM.

#54 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6974 posts
  • Save Our Last Goodbye
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:26 PM

View PostMark_Imon, on 13 December 2013 - 06:02 PM, said:

anyways...

pro people
gesture every win people
trash talk people
rank booster - iykwim
sb followers
captain type - >.<
arrogant Son of a.. - IM THE BEST, but is really good
famous - just famous, do take note that not all famous people are good in pvp...wont be name dropping lol
just came back - from a long hiatus then played again
trigger happy - spam spam spam
play safe - campers / wait then counter
kitting people - kite kite kite
combo angels - I can do this combo this complicated one!! ( I was like this before but eventually learned that SA/SA breaking + iframe utilization is much more important than flashy combos)
DC people - enters room (poof! DC)

the righteous one - blames everyone on his team (except self) for losing

team picker - quits when he entered a team that he dislikes / or uncomfortable with, enters as spectator, then joins back when a slot from the team he wants has been freed.

stalker - specs / joins where a character he is stalking is playing. PMs and ask about things, even personal life

effin racist - ykwim.

I'll add more later

#55 w000tz

w000tz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5983 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:31 PM

View PostSorceressHater, on 13 December 2013 - 06:26 PM, said:

the righteous one - blames everyone on his team (except self) for losing

team picker - quits when he entered a team that he dislikes / or uncomfortable with, enters as spectator, then joins back when a slot from the team he wants has been freed.

stalker - specs / joins where a character he is stalking is playing. PMs and ask about things, even personal life

effin racist - ykwim.

I'll add more later
More!

The Phisherman, spams crap messages about free gold and CC

The Pacifist, removes weapons and runs across the map while getting owned. Their famous line: "Make peace not war!"

The Rankmaster, same as pro, only brags more about rank, especially when winning. Public population tends to fear this one for some reason...

The Beast, you cannot win, your will is weak, victory equates to your own death. Mostly happens when warrior vs warrior. True pros that stay silent, no matter what comment you make. (excluding kiting classes, and elemental lords for obvious reasons)

And one of my personal favorites...

The YOUCHEATERWTF, accuses you of hacks, unfair advantages or simply cries that he/she should not be losing to you for any reason.

Edited by w000tz, 13 December 2013 - 06:36 PM.

#56 wolf999

wolf999

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4318 posts
  • Engli
  • DN, Pinoywood WOLFIEFANSCLUBKYA

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

ako ish w3w (Y)

#57 w000tz

w000tz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5983 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:38 PM

View Postwolf999, on 13 December 2013 - 06:34 PM, said:

ako ish w3w (Y)
(clap)

#58 xReflecti0n

xReflecti0n

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 851 posts
  • Lucernea || Alunea
  • DN, Springwood
  • Celestial

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:21 PM

View PostAllanXIII, on 13 December 2013 - 05:22 PM, said:

my nightmare back in lvl50 cap group pvp days...especially when 3 ppl standing near each other n after all got ping pong, hp gone by 40% (tense)

(lol) just killed 3 sorcs with a single ppb ex. Even till now, I think some people underestimate how much ppb really does... oh well, no loss for me! (lol)

On topic, summoning toys from the bridge is fun, and i always get my work done. /iykwim

#59 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6974 posts
  • Save Our Last Goodbye
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:26 AM

When you fought someone and you can't even win once, tell them that their class is a total waste of time.
Spectator will agree, trust me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#60 Glacie

Glacie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5190 posts
  • Centio, Physician
  • DN, Springwood
  • LINELife, Lurking

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:19 AM

I beat a camper saint with lots of heals and healing relic(ugh..) in ladder who had Hp suffix.

I was using PVE set.

I won with higher HP (ok)

Best thing is, he sat down in arrogance in the last 4 seconds... I wonder what's his reaction when he saw his hp lost to mine (lol)

Edited by Glacie, 15 December 2013 - 12:20 AM.