#4441 Sot

Sot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1813 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 06 May 2017 - 04:22 AM

DCD,
met a geared ML twice in ladder on my ungeared saleana. he complains I'm tanky when most of his skills aren't even landing. meanwhile here I am, getting at least 3 full rotations on him per match and he's still not dead. I wasn't even complaining when he obviously won thanks to gears but bij gotta be whiny af when he doesn't get fast wins, then get insecure af when I call him out on it.

#4442 xyphro

xyphro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Enfield
  • DN, Greenwood
  • chewybears

Posted 06 May 2017 - 06:25 PM

Haha mine was the complete opposite. In ladder I met another fellow maj, after landing a switch grav and a combo on her, she started to back really off. I suspected that her gear wasn't too good, so I just rushed. But given how predictable my rushes are, I got cucked like 4-5 times in a row XDD, my skills kept missing, and somehow she was able to land 4-5 combos (ikr, I'm terrible at pvp geez)

When the timer ended, somehow I was still able to win due to more hp (I was left with 11% or so xaxaxa). All I felt was a sense of defeat and respect.

Well given my past knowledge of her guild in the 40-70cap days (I won't say which), I'd expected her to start trashtalking. But to my damned surprise she was a good sport about it. We later had a good chat and added each other.

Be nice to everyone you meet, even though you may meet ****s from time to time, we don't need to droop to their level and be affected personally by them

Edited by xyphro, 06 May 2017 - 06:26 PM.

#4443 XxXh0lic

XxXh0lic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • OverNeko, Hikariful
  • DN, Westwood
  • ColosseumKnight

Posted 06 May 2017 - 07:19 PM

View PostSot, on 06 May 2017 - 04:22 AM, said:

DCD,
met a geared ML twice in ladder on my ungeared saleana. he complains I'm tanky when most of his skills aren't even landing. meanwhile here I am, getting at least 3 full rotations on him per match and he's still not dead. I wasn't even complaining when he obviously won thanks to gears but bij gotta be whiny af when he doesn't get fast wins, then get insecure af when I call him out on it.

Ohhh I so relate to this. Not in the ladder part but in bold part. I know Machina has very good SA but whenever my opponents lose, they always blame my SA but when I check my HP bar, it didn't even go below 200k (Defensio HP is 208k in Comp on) and it always got me thinking 'But you barely hit me? How can you blame my SA when I've been dodging all along?" lol. (:D) (:D)

#4444 Sot

Sot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1813 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 07 May 2017 - 12:45 AM

^ lol wut dat's rly exaggerated, they must sak ballz if it's tru or maybe it's cuz of the bubble idk i don't meet much defensios

---

DCD,
2 tanky complaints in a day
Posted Image
this was when I left my char to die lul. approached him at the start of the match, he went running and im just like nope, not gonna play dis shet over again.
people gotta feel so entitled about getting a free win when they were wimping out moments before lul

#4445 MOneGarand

MOneGarand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1409 posts
  • Eroberer
  • DN, Westwood
  • Blackthorn

Posted 07 May 2017 - 01:03 AM

Dcd,

70% counterparts of my games last week at ladder are did nothing but a f k.  Why .-.

Edited by MOneGarand, 07 May 2017 - 01:05 AM.

#4446 Nvin

Nvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Lorallite
  • DN, Springwood
  • QUEENS Guild

Posted 07 May 2017 - 03:39 AM

DCD,

I surely did miss playing on colo. Turns out, my issue before was graphics related and not network related.

Went to ladder with my Gear Master and encountered an ML who laughs whenever you get trap by that silly tornado that I am having a hard time to escape. (Anyone here who can suggest a tip for GM battling a ML? Those tornadoes are a pain, as our ducks are LOL (:>)  ~TIA)

Also went on Respawn with my main, Windwalker, and killed that player who is always after me... felt great! (lol)  LOL

Feels good to be back (:D)

Edited by Nvin, 07 May 2017 - 03:41 AM.

#4447 LapLance

LapLance

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 11:42 PM

Stories are kinda like history for me, there are good and bad times. here is a story of a player that only spend time, not money to play.
at 70 cap I have achieved the ratings of 2996 in the ladder with a wrong craft set.
until 80 cap I'm still wondering for some time between PvP and PvE, feeling lonely even bathed in the countless type of battles.
I have moved to Blitzwood from Holywood at 90 cap, Fairy Tail is the 1st guild I have joined officially.
The current guild I belong to is still Fairy Tail, I'm grateful to participate the guild showdown season 2, my 1st event with guild members.
As I learn to rely on others, I feel I'm not alone, as not fighting alone anymore.
For those who play better, you're more likely being call a cheater, using OP classes, and whatsoever by trash talkers.
But when it comes to those who appreciate you, acknowledge you, you'll feel like standing with them, as you're part of them.
Maybe this is what really a guild should be. As even bad times comes, 'we' face it together.
This is my story, from a Moonlord with gratitude.
And I thank each player that I have fought. for every matches and fun we had.

OK, if you can excuse me for some bad stories:
as a player, we play our classes it is because this is our choice, I have heard enough of saying whichever class is overpowered, like how Moonlord awaken Cyclone Slash is very powerful, Siege Stance of Sniper is Cancer, and many others. I play Moonlord the longest among all classes, and I knew Moonlord has its own weakness as well even after awaken. No class is created to be perfect or overpowered, I have proved it to others in many fields in PvP, both 1 Vs 1 and respawn. Advantages and Disadvantages exists within each class. As a player, isn't that a challenge for us to keep fighting and finally overpowered those disadvantages back? stop negatively complaining about that, instead hone skills to beat them. every loss is a lesson and every victory is a feedback. this is how I rise.

#4448 Nvin

Nvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Lorallite
  • DN, Springwood
  • QUEENS Guild

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:02 AM

DCD,

I tried playing pvp with my (new) Moonlord... and guess what? I kennet :v

I can't even land a proper tornado... LOL

#4449 chunyee

chunyee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1955 posts
  • Sweg guardian
  • DN, Springwood
  • Greyface=nospace

Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:02 PM

DCD,

People are still bad
People are still dumb
People are still clueless
People are still toxic
People are still falling in standards

I feel so bad destroying players that I have to both softban and selfban 32/50 while people use everything, don't get me started about those extremely ironic excuses for losing

#4450 FiryQueen

FiryQueen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2714 posts
  • AlinaQueen
  • DN, Greenwood
  • LullyQueen, FiryQueen, RIDSECT/Nursery/RelevanT

Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:18 PM

DCD

i kinda miss my maj after months leaving her ( somewhat felt almsot a year :thinking: )
and i decided to return (not so often as before) jsut for pvp :'D
wana pvp w mah lil child lully but the phys skil build is pure pve ;--;

back in colo day 1 and everyone is basically a speedster. fml i ddnt take dash :'D

Posted Image

#4451 Nvin

Nvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Lorallite
  • DN, Springwood
  • QUEENS Guild

Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:39 AM

DCD,

I tried to PvP with my Moonlord again.

And again, I am miserable LOL. I guess Moonlord is not a class for me.

#4452 Gendo

Gendo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 01:51 AM

CDC.

It funny how some ppl still get triggered when a TEMP using HD, and it not like im running waiting for "Currents" and jump in to HD, im freaking jump into their face and fought!

But no one got triggered when Glad has literally no cd skills to spam with 1m ranged!!!!!!
DONT FORGET TO SPAM PARRY TOO!!!

As much as i loves Spring/Holy cuz theres alot of good pvper there. But some arrogant little shjt (infact its 4 , and they r all friend) just ruined it for me.

Edited by Gendo, 25 May 2017 - 01:56 AM.