In order to do that, you have to clean it manually using Regedit. (without reformating the whole drive and setting up windows)
- Uninstall Dragon Nest first.
- Clear the cache
- Go to Start and type Regedit.
- On the top Left Column, select Computer right on top.
- Press Ctrl-F, and type DragonNest then click Find Next.
- When you find one, Press Delete then Press F3 for finding more and repeat till all DragonNest entries in the registry are gone.
- All clean, And you can Install Dragon Nest again with no errors. (except few gpk, launcher etc, all up to you)
Hope this helps. =)
THE OPTIONAL WAY: (ask for expert computer techies only)
- Back-up your important files in your External Drive. Including your fully downloaded Dragon Nest SEA installer.
- format your main drive, and Reinstall your Windows, hardware drivers etc...
- you can now install DN with a clean fresh computer.
Edited by KurokiKara, 08 January 2014 - 03:18 AM.