While this is not in violation of game abuse policy (seeing there are no cash transactions nor any exploits in game mechanics), however I would like to bring your attention to the following points of the event:
- Level 60 characters will have the period between 7 January 0000HRS and 13 January 2359HRS to join/leave any guild. From 14 January 0000HRS onwards, Level 60 characters that leave/join another guild will not be taken into consideration for the final scoring.
- Level 60 Characters that join/leave guilds after the transfer window period will not receive any rewards even if the guild they reside in are eligible to receive rewards for the event.
- Once the scoring period starts, Level 60 characters that leave and join another guild will not be valid for scoring
Players who are interested in this guild's offer and are level 60 will have to take note that if you join the guild after the transfer period, you will not be able to get the rewards and that TS will have no need to refund you the gold amount, because the rest of the guild is eligible for the T5 prize, except you.
Attached is the screenshot of the original post for future reference:
I cannot judge the TS for trying to capitalize on this, because this is akin to ROB sellers or boosters who take gold for payment. I myself have sold full raid clear runs in games like WoW. There is no RMT or cash transaction involved, no sharing of accounts nor any particular violation of the game abuse policy.
However, should there be a discrepancy from what the TS posted and what happens in game (e.g. no refunds despite guild not achieving T5, for e.g.), it can be considered as an attempt to scam and I will personally forward this case to the GM team.
A few things I wish to ask TS:
- Result Tabulation & Reward Crediting – 4th February 0000HRS – 11th February 2359HRS
In your post, you stated that the requirements is to join your guild between 7th January 2014 to 11 February 2014.
However, 11 February 2014 is the Result Tabulation and Reward Crediting period. Scoring period is as follows:
- Scoring Period – 14 January 0000HRS – 3rd February 2359HRS
- This event will run from 7 January 2014 0000HRS to 3rd February 2014 2359HRS
Please kindly explain the rationale of placing 11th February 2014 as the cutoff date for people joining your guild. What did you intend to do if players joined your guild after 3rd February 2014 but did not receive the rewards?
In your post you mentioned specifically the 'counting period', which implies you do know or are at least aware of the Scoring Period. Any reasons for not highlighting the specific rules targetting the current level 60s?
I would appreciate if you could be more specific in your post. Thank you.