• Members
  • PipPip
  • 409 posts
  • xdotdotdot
  • DN, Greenwood
  • LasNoches

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:02 AM

Event Details: http://dn.cherrycred...ary-03-february

CLOSED. I would like to thank the community for making this a success.

Prize (You will get both)
(Tier 1) Guilds which score 50 – 74 Stars will receive for each member:
  • 6x Unique Grade Desert Dragon Scale (Materials can be used to craft around 2 Unique Grade Desert Dragon Armours)
  • 5x Epic Plate Pocket Pouch (Lv60)
  • 5x Unique Plate Pocket Pouch (Lv60)
(Tier 5) Guilds which scores 200 Stars and above will receive for each member:
  • 7x Legendary Grade Desert Dragon Wrath (Materials can be used to craft one Legendary Grade Desert Dragon Main Weapon)
Note: Except for Tier 1 Star Rewards, rewards do not stack from Tier 2 to Tier 5.
(You can only receive Tier 1 Star Rewards + the highest achieved Tier's Star Reward if your Guild is eligible for Tier 2 and above Star Rewards)

Requirements
1. Stay in the guild during - 7th January 0000HRS – 11 Feb 2359HRS
2. Login once during - 14 January 0000HRS – 3rd February 2359HRS

All rewards will be credited to all eligible characters between 4 February 2014 0000HRS – 11 February 2014 2359HRS

How to join?
1. Reply in this thread.
2. Mail xdollies your gold and forum IGN.
3. Use the guild function and find our guild LasNoches Level 30. And apply. You will be approved daily.

Refunds
FULL (100%) refunds if the guild did not get T5 prize. You must include proof that you logged in during the event to be eligible for refunds. Fraud Investigations will be backed by CC team if i do not refund you.

Edited by xdotdot, 13 January 2014 - 12:59 AM.

#2 Jackmasta

Jackmasta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 393 posts
  • Clantutan?

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:42 AM

lol is this legit

#3 reywho

reywho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1556 posts
  • Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Arsonists

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:46 AM

This is so against the so called 'purpose' of the event. I won't be surprised if they do this kind of service with the assurance that they get both the star rewards and point rewards (ie. guild ranked top 10) but meh.

Good luck finding people that are willing to pay.

#4 Trickster023

Trickster023

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 508 posts
  • AccelRtor/YahikoPein
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Relinquish

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:09 AM

(oo)

Edited by Trickster023, 09 January 2014 - 07:11 AM.

#5 mericksters

mericksters

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:25 AM

SERIOUSLY DUDE? ANYTHING FOR GOLD???? LOL

#6 Ethrill

Ethrill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3551 posts
  • Hiatus
  • -

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:47 AM

HAHAH wtf is thissssss

HAHAHAHAHAHA so making gold out of the event was true

#7 Occurrence

Occurrence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1043 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:16 AM

hi sir can i buy the whole guild ?  (:D)

#8 Diathedia

Diathedia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1917 posts
  • Azotus, Diathedia
  • DN, Holywood
  • Absolitude

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:18 AM

(tense)

#9 Slayers2011

Slayers2011

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 561 posts
  • BlitzAceZ
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:26 AM

If nobody join your guild, you won't be able to get the tier 5 reward as well and instead you want other players to pay you to join your guild? I hope people like you don't exist in this world.

#10 Acie

Acie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Eysi20
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Relinquish

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:56 AM

(puke)

#11 CrimsonXI

CrimsonXI

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2466 posts
  • CrimsonVIX
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Seraphim

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:41 PM

Anything for gold eh? Seriously (oo;)

#12 Nanoxia

Nanoxia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 851 posts
  • Raisterie
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Aenima

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:22 PM

i have many birds to badmouth this

#13 Occurrence

Occurrence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1043 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:41 PM

View PostOccurrence, on 09 January 2014 - 10:16 AM, said:

hi sir can i buy the whole guild ?  (:D)

im serious^ . i want to buy the entire guild on 14 jan 00 00 . u can sell ? and the guild must have the current 204 members too
dont sell a few slot la , so cheap (hat)

Edited by Occurrence, 09 January 2014 - 02:59 PM.

#14 djebel

djebel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • djebel
  • DN, Greenwood
  • AI

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:17 PM

This is disgusting (oo;)
http://forum.cherryc...orum/43-guilds/ (clap)

#15 defuze

defuze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7388 posts
  • CuteOnlyXD / xDefuze
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Relinquish | AFK-VAPING

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:20 PM

like seriously (:>)

#16 CattyNing

CattyNing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1931 posts
  • SnowMiku
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:24 PM

(oo;)  seriously?

#17 Yuhlia

Yuhlia

• 2118 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:01 AM

While this is not in violation of game abuse policy (seeing there are no cash transactions nor any exploits in game mechanics), however I would like to bring your attention to the following points of the event:
  • Level 60 characters will have the period between 7 January 0000HRS and 13 January 2359HRS to join/leave any guild. From 14 January 0000HRS onwards, Level 60 characters that leave/join another guild will not be taken into consideration for the final scoring.
  • Level 60 Characters that join/leave guilds after the transfer window period will not receive any rewards even if the guild they reside in are eligible to receive rewards for the event.
  • Once the scoring period starts, Level 60 characters that leave and join another guild will not be valid for scoring
Players who are interested in this guild's offer and are level 60 will have to take note that if you join the guild after the transfer period, you will not be able to get the rewards and that TS will have no need to refund you the gold amount, because the rest of the guild is eligible for the T5 prize, except you.

Attached is the screenshot of the original post for future reference:

Posted Image

I cannot judge the TS for trying to capitalize on this, because this is akin to ROB sellers or boosters who take gold for payment. I myself have sold full raid clear runs in games like WoW. There is no RMT or cash transaction involved, no sharing of accounts nor any particular violation of the game abuse policy.

However, should there be a discrepancy from what the TS posted and what happens in game (e.g. no refunds despite guild not achieving T5, for e.g.), it can be considered as an attempt to scam and I will personally forward this case to the GM team.

A few things I wish to ask TS:
  • Result Tabulation & Reward Crediting – 4th February 0000HRS – 11th February 2359HRS
In your post, you stated that the requirements is to join your guild between 7th January 2014 to 11 February 2014. However, 11 February 2014 is the Result Tabulation and Reward Crediting period. Scoring period is as follows:
  • Scoring Period – 14 January 0000HRS – 3rd February 2359HRS
  • This event will run from 7 January 2014 0000HRS to 3rd February 2014 2359HRS
Please kindly explain the rationale of placing 11th February 2014 as the cutoff date for people joining your guild. What did you intend to do if players joined your guild after 3rd February 2014 but did not receive the rewards?

In your post you mentioned specifically the 'counting period', which implies you do know or are at least aware of the Scoring Period. Any reasons for not highlighting the specific rules targetting the current level 60s?

I would appreciate if you could be more specific in your post. Thank you.

#18 Valhadow

Valhadow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4955 posts
  • Akuales/Akuayate
  • DN, Springwood
  • Vice-Guild Master of Phantasma

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:02 AM

Let's see the Gold will be TS getting it only.

Well, have your true face of your guild exposed member of the guild. Have fun and enjoy.

#19 xdotdot

xdotdot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 409 posts
  • xdotdotdot
  • DN, Greenwood
  • LasNoches

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:02 AM

View PostYuhlia, on 10 January 2014 - 12:01 AM, said:

While this is not in violation of game abuse policy (seeing there are no cash transactions nor any exploits in game mechanics), however I would like to bring your attention to the following points of the event:
  • Level 60 characters will have the period between 7 January 0000HRS and 13 January 2359HRS to join/leave any guild. From 14 January 0000HRS onwards, Level 60 characters that leave/join another guild will not be taken into consideration for the final scoring.
  • Level 60 Characters that join/leave guilds after the transfer window period will not receive any rewards even if the guild they reside in are eligible to receive rewards for the event.
  • Once the scoring period starts, Level 60 characters that leave and join another guild will not be valid for scoring
Players who are interested in this guild's offer and are level 60 will have to take note that if you join the guild after the transfer period, you will not be able to get the rewards and that TS will have no need to refund you the gold amount, because the rest of the guild is eligible for the T5 prize, except you.

Attached is the screenshot of the original post for future reference:

Posted Image

I cannot judge the TS for trying to capitalize on this, because this is akin to ROB sellers or boosters who take gold for payment. I myself have sold full raid clear runs in games like WoW. There is no RMT or cash transaction involved, no sharing of accounts nor any particular violation of the game abuse policy.

However, should there be a discrepancy from what the TS posted and what happens in game (e.g. no refunds despite guild not achieving T5, for e.g.), it can be considered as an attempt to scam and I will personally forward this case to the GM team.

A few things I wish to ask TS:
  • Result Tabulation & Reward Crediting – 4th February 0000HRS – 11th February 2359HRS
In your post, you stated that the requirements is to join your guild between 7th January 2014 to 11 February 2014. However, 11 February 2014 is the Result Tabulation and Reward Crediting period. Scoring period is as follows:
  • Scoring Period – 14 January 0000HRS – 3rd February 2359HRS
  • This event will run from 7 January 2014 0000HRS to 3rd February 2014 2359HRS
Please kindly explain the rationale of placing 11th February 2014 as the cutoff date for people joining your guild. What did you intend to do if players joined your guild after 3rd February 2014 but did not receive the rewards?

In your post you mentioned specifically the 'counting period', which implies you do know or are at least aware of the Scoring Period. Any reasons for not highlighting the specific rules targetting the current level 60s?

I would appreciate if you could be more specific in your post. Thank you.

I didn't specify clearly but it was meant for them not to leave the guild so they are actually counted for the scoring and reward. Of course this post will close when the transfer period ends and the i wont be accepting any more payments.

Regarding refunds, i will follow through what is written. Should there be any discrepancies, you can report to CC team for investigation.

#20 Glacie

Glacie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5190 posts
  • Centio, Physician
  • DN, Springwood
  • LINELife, Lurking

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:39 AM

Lol as much as my moral compass is telling me this is wrong,

My brain is also telling me this sell is genius.