• Please log in to reply
270 replies to this topic

#261 commatariky

commatariky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 01:16 PM

[FARM] - Please adjust the available water units in the small, medium and large watering cans since 100 units for the small watering can, 1,000 units for the medium watering can and 100,000 units for the large watering can is unrealistic. Small watering cans should at least have 1,000 water units, medium watering cans should at least have 25,000 water units and large watering cans should at least have 200,000 water units.

[FARM] - Please allow the use of Guild storage, Normal Server and Cash Server available inside the Farm zone. Please also allow the deposit and withdraw function of gold in the warehouse storage inside the Farm zone. Please allow expansion support of the Farm Warehouse up to 5 pages or 175 boxes to store harvested crops.

[Normal Server] - Please allow expansion support up to 5 tabs or 150 boxes just like in the inventory and storage.

[Cash Server] - Please allow expansion support up to 5 tabs or 150 boxes just like in the inventory and storage.

[Trade Hall] - Please deduct from maximum allowed listings (30) only if there is a successful sale. It is annoying listing the same item that was not sold from the previous listing but the system will still deduct from the maximum allowed listings even if the previous listing was not sold.

[Mechanics] - Please allow ladder points to be earned in the ladder match during Pre-Season when it is open 24 hours a day. Please add a method for players to earn Master's Silver Coins and Battlefield Fighter's Gold Coins all year / permanently and not  to depend on events for this currency to be obtainable.

Edited by commatariky, 23 February 2017 - 10:28 AM.

#262 Veritas

Veritas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10242 posts
  • Veri/Timortis/VerumEques
  • DN, Westwood
  • That's a story for another day.

Posted 03 April 2017 - 09:35 PM

[Client] - 64-bit version of DN client, anyone?

#263 Meguuumiin

Meguuumiin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:09 PM

Tradable Chaos hera

#264 LoveStage

LoveStage

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1280 posts
  • Guild : Perfect
  • DN, Springwood
  • IGN : MerongJi

Posted 23 May 2017 - 12:10 AM

View PostVeritas, on 03 April 2017 - 09:35 PM, said:

[Client] - 64-bit version of DN client, anyone?

Up for this.

1. Remove mail limit(x5 a day) or increase the limit
2. Increase mail sending item limit(for now is x1) or read number 1 again
3. Allow unique plate to be server storage
4. Increase Trading House Ticket user listing limits(can't remember is 15 or something)
5. Remove Trading House Ticket user fee/tax when claiming the gold back( i know there's no register fee when registering but when you get your gold from TH it will deduct certain amount, since we already paying for the trading house ticket(5500cc)

Peace (:D)

#265 LoveStage

LoveStage

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1280 posts
  • Guild : Perfect
  • DN, Springwood
  • IGN : MerongJi

Posted 27 May 2017 - 11:47 PM

View PostLoveStage, on 23 May 2017 - 12:10 AM, said:

Up for this.

1. Remove mail limit(x5 a day) or increase the limit
2. Increase mail sending item limit(for now is x1) or read number 1 again
3. Allow unique plate to be server storage
4. Increase Trading House Ticket user listing limits(can't remember is 15 or something)
5. Remove Trading House Ticket user fee/tax when claiming the gold back( i know there's no register fee when registering but when you get your gold from TH it will deduct certain amount, since we already paying for the trading house ticket(5500cc)

Peace br=

6. Allow us to use dnp to purchase dnp voucher in cash shop and able to list at TH( This way it will reduce the chance of people scamming when doing dnp > gold in-game

7. Allow Trade Warranty to be gifted(i'm pretty sure this has already been mentioned ~

#266 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6988 posts
  • Save Our Last Goodbye
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 30 May 2017 - 01:55 PM

[Cash Shop] [Costume Desynthesis Device]

If there is a [Costume Synthesis Device] that allows combining of 2 costumes of the same part to randomly produce epic costume,
I suggest an item to reverse this procedure.

Mainly for the epic costumes that has very outdated stats and no longer can be traded, using this item, the costume can be broken into 2 random rare costumes.

The price can go around 1600 - 5000 CC and purchasable using DNP.

This is cheaper compared to buying 2 rare costume parts which goes around 5 - 8K DNP in TH.

#267 ReyZha7

ReyZha7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • ReyZha7
  • DN, Holywood
  • Skullers

Posted 04 June 2017 - 12:25 PM

Suggestion :
>Put time limit on afk people in Dragon Hunting
>Put a vote kick option on people whose afk bubble appear on them in Dragon Hunting
>Disable reconnect for people who click "Exit Game" in Dragon Hunting (DC purposedly)

#268 deathmore

deathmore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:25 AM

Suggestion.: Lvl 90 R-coins

Hello, sorry for my writing, I speak Spanish and I use a translator; I'm new to forum, and I do not know where to post my comment.
I've noticed some changes in the game, because I stopped playing for a while, and now when I get back I have a problem with the R-coins; The R-coins can not eliminate them, and I can not even trade them, is there any way that I will not take up spaces in the inventory? ... thank you very much!

#269 Arkienz

Arkienz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • MarvisChan
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 06 July 2017 - 04:31 PM

I think DN is dying. (sob)

Please make a global changes on the game play.Make it an open field where there's no need required person. Open field meaning the monster/boss will respawn. In current DN only those player have geared item can join in nesting.  Some player got bored in nest because you'll do always the same after the reset (oo;) . This is just my opinion and i think there's a lot of player now are selling their account.

Goodluck DN (:D) (:D)

#270 secoscream12

secoscream12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts
  • Vaddix
  • DN, Springwood
  • Vestinel Guild (Guild Mastet)

Posted 06 July 2017 - 04:41 PM

If you notice, none of our suggestions were heard since this tread is created kek.

#271 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6988 posts
  • Save Our Last Goodbye
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 07 July 2017 - 08:34 AM

Let's just give up and wait for the game to die :^)