lexlexlex

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3006 posts
  • ∞2012 - †2014
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • quitclub

Posted 19 May 2014 - 11:38 AM

can i suggest a Easy mode for DRAGON'S NEST and other Nest?

Sea Dragon
Green Dragon
Dessert Dragon
Dragon Fellowship?
Memoria?

i know there is a Practice Mode, But it No one want to party there, because most player's wants item drops

because most players that are not to skilled to play DN like me,( i play DN not to become a pro, but for a past time and to have fun)

i only get to the Sea Dragon Nest and Green Dragon Nest

i encounter some new players too that are level 40+ that never go to that nest because of ticket requirement and they dont know the party method.

so if they can make an Easy Mode for it i suggest some Changelog for this :

-Lower item drop rate ( or its okay if Unique Item, or Legendary are removed we just want to experience the Nest Please...)

-Remove Entry Ticket

-atleast Party of Four?

-No Party Wipe in Stages that Require a Mechanic ( Just the Player that dont filled up the requirement for the mechanic >.< ex. the party wipe in karahan flower part)

-Can Resurrect with a Certain Amount (like 3 times?)

-the Stage are Identical to the Real Mode but the Damage, Defence of the Mobs are not too high

thanks

#42 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6976 posts
  • Save Our Last Goodbye
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:47 PM

bumping our demands thread

#43 NetDUO

NetDUO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2397 posts
  • Atermecia/Alpherteri
  • DN, Springwood
  • Praetorium

Posted 30 May 2014 - 11:59 PM

1st pinned thread in the F&S section congrats!!

[Skills] [Combined Bow Mastery]

Other classes have only 1 weapon mastery why not bowmasters? This has already been suggested before btw.

[Gameplay]

Place some challenge monsters that appear randomly in solo Chaos mode dungeons that will drop rare valuable items or equips. Monsters are as strong as normal nest bosses and they'll appear after the stage has been cleared. Example, dimensional bunny will be replaced by a monster from another dimension.

Reason? Just to add some excitement when running our DQs. Running those 5 dungeons everyday is kinda boring. The rare monster will be something players will look forward to. Well goldblin is kind of a disappointment cause it's weak and oooh the loots....

Or just add something to make DQs exciting.

Edited by NetDUO, 31 May 2014 - 01:15 AM.

#44 SaveThePrince

SaveThePrince

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1837 posts
  • _(:3」∠)_
  • DN, Holywood
  • IZTRI

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:39 PM

promoting suggestion here then (clap)

[gameplay] Populate NPCs with side-quests
Create a bunch of NPC side quest, so much that you can do each quest on dungeon normal, reach lv cap, and still have tons of sidequests to complete

benefits:
-make casual leveling interesting, instead of repetitively doing the same dungeon(the same 5 dungeon) with the repetitive board quest
-filling the lore of Dragon Nest
-gives the NPCs a sense of character development, who knows maybe that NPC from back then can get quite famous so that people demand his/her dakimakura merchandise

oh, while I'm at it...
[classes] MAKE ARCHER'S SECONDARY WEAPON VISIBLE (mad)

#45 SastraStunn

SastraStunn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3044 posts
  • -missing-
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • womanizer

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:56 PM

Wow this thread pinned (clap) (clap) (clap)

#46 Diathedia

Diathedia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Azotus, Diathedia
  • DN, Holywood
  • Absolitude

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:43 PM

[Cash Items] - Make an Option to buy DNP Voucher with Gold
equalize f2p with p2p i guess..?

#47 Kajack

Kajack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 437 posts
  • Mentos
  • Emergency Food

Posted 07 June 2014 - 11:46 AM

• Classes - Inquisitor Detonate Ex
    -Once it is used, the debuff won't be removed but reset.
    In today's patch, the detonate ex is very useless . It is better not to use it and it will remove the debuff for smite or zip. Considering inquisitors dps, it's pretty much garbage.
  • UI Improvement - Hide chat box / selected chat only
    -What I hate about chatbox is the annoying blue birds and achievement unlock. I need to know what my team mate says before we are going to die in dragon raids

• Cash shop - Hero scroll exp
    -please make it 1 month exp or 1 week and not 1 day also it is very expensive for just 1 day exp.

#48 Arnew

Arnew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Zarimach
  • DN, Springwood
  • Orbit

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:48 PM

[Cash Shop] - [Single Skill Reset Ticket]

It's a shame I have to purchase a fresh new reset scroll if I'm only going to tweak a few skill points. So I thought, why not make an item that can reset a specific skill. Though, skill prerequisites will have to be overrun or run with a system, If this becomes possible, reset scrolls don't have to be too in-demand per cap or balance. (:])
The price must be a very small fraction of a reset scroll

May come in two variants:
-Reset a specific skill
-Return SP points per point

Edited by Arnew, 11 June 2014 - 10:49 PM.

#49 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6976 posts
  • Save Our Last Goodbye
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 13 June 2014 - 09:30 AM

View PostArnew, on 11 June 2014 - 10:48 PM, said:

[Cash Shop] - [Single Skill Reset Ticket]

It's a shame I have to purchase a fresh new reset scroll if I'm only going to tweak a few skill points. So I thought, why not make an item that can reset a specific skill. Though, skill prerequisites will have to be overrun or run with a system, If this becomes possible, reset scrolls don't have to be too in-demand per cap or balance. (:])
The price must be a very small fraction of a reset scroll

May come in two variants:
-Reset a specific skill
-Return SP points per point

It might have an impact with their database if you're going to reset a specific skill.

It might be complicated given that there's lots of classes x lots of skills.

I just hope we can suggest for a cheaper reset scroll (:&gt;)

Nyway your suggestion is for the good so (up)  to you (:])

#50 moemoebeam

moemoebeam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 496 posts
  • moebaru
  • DN, Holywood
  • Saika

Posted 13 June 2014 - 05:52 PM

* (mechanic) debuff icon on mobs. in a party it's hard to figure it out oh and also add duration of it

* (mechanic) make use of paralyze stun, critical resist etc. it's pointless and useless stat at the moment

* (gamplay) how about elemental defense and elemental attack as a heraldry 3rd stat

* ( class ) - ( SM and paladin ) give them a reliable force escape/stagger recovery ( whatever you name it), the curent one we have require them to do pary/blocking first, which is quite stupid

* (class) - (EL) remove the random frozen thingy from their ice shield, as if they are not OP enough

Edited by moemoebeam, 13 June 2014 - 06:12 PM.

#51 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6976 posts
  • Save Our Last Goodbye
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 13 June 2014 - 06:44 PM

View Postmoemoebeam, on 13 June 2014 - 05:52 PM, said:

* (mechanic) debuff icon on mobs. in a party it's hard to figure it out oh and also add duration of it

* (mechanic) make use of paralyze stun, critical resist etc. it's pointless and useless stat at the moment

* (gamplay) how about elemental defense and elemental attack as a heraldry 3rd stat

suppork (up)

#52 SuperNatsu

SuperNatsu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts
  • SuperNatsu
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • 2nd Platoon

Posted 16 June 2014 - 12:41 AM

[UI] Guild Autority Setting

hope you change that only GM can change autority setting...

it happen in my guild that somebody change autority setting.. VGM should the only one to have widrawal right but as it happen SGM also has and what worst somebody change GOLD widrawal to 20kgold but the good thing is no gold mmissing but PREVENTION is always better right

items is for guild :) but gold is for guild event and buffs that's how it goes with my guild

#53 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6976 posts
  • Save Our Last Goodbye
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:08 AM

View PostSuperNatsu, on 16 June 2014 - 12:41 AM, said:

[UI] Guild Autority Setting

hope you change that only GM can change autority setting...

it happen in my guild that somebody change autority setting.. VGM should the only one to have widrawal right but as it happen SGM also has and what worst somebody change GOLD widrawal to 20kgold but the good thing is no gold mmissing but PREVENTION is always better right

items is for guild :) but gold is for guild event and buffs that's how it goes with my guild

there's a judas among your VGMs (lol)
on a serious note, only promote someone to VGM when you trust him / her as if he / she is a friend in real life.

#54 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6976 posts
  • Save Our Last Goodbye
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:39 PM

[Event] - Would you LIKE ME to HELP YOU?

Posted Image

Event Details and Rewards

Help someone from your friends, neighbors, or random adventurers in clearing a dungeon!

Get yourself rewarded with a like and cool rewards!

From MM/DD/YYYY to MM/DD/YYYY, help fellow adventurer to clear a dungeon they are having difficulty with.

Get a like, and get rewarded!

Posted Image

Eligible Dungeons

• Archbishop Nest Nest Hell Mode
  • Gigantes Nest Hell Mode
  • Typhoon Kim Nest Hell Mode
  • Professor K Nest Hell Mode
  • Fel Guardian Nest Normal Mode
  • Mist Nest Normal Mode
  • Ordeal's Nest Normal Mode
  • Level 70 Daily Quest Chaos Dungeons

Rewards

• 300 likes - _____________________
  • 100 likes - _____________________
  • 50 likes - _____________________

Terms and Conditions

• Only adventurers with a minimum level of 50 are eligible to join.
  • Helping adventurer must be of same or greater level than of the adventurer being helped.
  • Helping adventurer must get a LIKE from the adventurer he / she helped.
  • Helping adventurer and adventurer being helped must clear together at least one of the stated dungeons above before giving a LIKE.
  • A party of three (3) or four (4) can give LIKES to each other upon clearance of any eligible dungeons.
  • For Nests, Solo and Practice Modes are not counted.
  • Rewards are given per character basis.
  • It is the player's responsibility to keep track of their LIKES.
  • Reward will be credited on MM/DD/YY/ hh:mm
  • Rewards that are not collected and have expired will not be reimbursed
  • Any character that has been banned due to infringement of game abuse policies during the event or reward period will not be compensated.
  • Any disputes will not be entertained 1 month after the date of accreditation of event rewards
  • All timings stated are in the GMT+8 time zone

#55 Kajack

Kajack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 437 posts
  • Mentos
  • Emergency Food

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:38 PM

please make return gift of NPC be flawless gems instead of ordinary gems.

Too decrease the amount in TH

Edited by Kajack, 19 June 2014 - 06:39 PM.

#56 MrSlayer

MrSlayer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 02:16 AM

Guess everyone else would have suggested something i wanted, especially supporting the suggestion of removing all cash-only limits.
-Why not allow gold users to have access to such functions like mass trading, posting w/o using birds(though this can be limited to per channel in case of flooding + chat limit)

-(idk what to call this...)instead of cash seals only, why not allow for seals to be purchasable using gold? (though cc could still allow at high prices that would encourage buying of credits-that's your right)

-(gameplay)why not have a special grind map that changes layout all the time, and like basilisk event, assign random ppl to party. (errr...for ppl that hardly does missions, the exp payout is hopefully better that avg)-solo n party mode is up to individual

-(mechanics)allow for text pop-up to tell u what debuff or status ailment u are suffering from, not all ailments are the same n not all the stats icon below ur health bar tell u what it does

-(mechanics)allow for default setting to off the window to ur right in the farm zone. Quite irritating to off that sometimes over and over esp. if u are helping another player with crops

-(gameplay)have nicer fishing animations that make fishing kawaii or timers for farming crops to appear at the top right of window to facilitate the minority that do farm

thx for the ppl that read this cos i wouldn't have posted if i didn't like the game but i doubt the developers would give a hoot about another suggestion out of the thousands they received

I only wish monster hunter had a laptop version available globally :'((((( (mad) (sob) (shame) (crazy) Hate how u hafta change playing platforms over time, psp to ps3 to psvita to xbox to....the list goes on. Good things are meant to be shared!

#57 Kajack

Kajack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 437 posts
  • Mentos
  • Emergency Food

Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:50 PM

• Skills suggestion - [Skills] [Name of Skill] - Suggestion

If the class uses max hp buff, there would be purple bar in his hp to indicate that he/ she using it. So that there wouldn't misunderstand to heal the player or use highlander skill on him.

I was having hard time to indicating if my friend is using havoc howl which gives max hp also do high dmg depending on how much hp left out.

#58 Kajack

Kajack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 437 posts
  • Mentos
  • Emergency Food

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:50 PM

Game play - [Game Play] - Suggestion about game play

Give us a new emoticon, sarcastic clap/applause

Wonderful theme park - should be more rewarding to get other than giving gifts.

#59 Seuntjie

Seuntjie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Svadista
  • DN, Springwood
  • Gt

Posted 27 June 2014 - 01:36 AM

Cash shop - [Cash Shop] [Cash Shop Item]

Make a cash item to turn in-game weapons to cash weapon covers (even if they don't have any benefits other than looks)... but i guess only I would use it. :P

#60 xCocoi

xCocoi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1629 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 12:14 AM

Bump~

Here's Mine

Edited by xCocoi, 29 June 2014 - 12:21 AM.