Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9902 posts
  • Elfsia (Elestra)
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:49 PM

http://forum.mmosite...oard/2-217.html

search for skill builds there. their explanation seems reasonable. almost all areas covered.

#3 fourrier

fourrier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7202 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:54 PM

My own:
Posted Image
Last 4 SP is free to allocate.
Can be put on Spirit Blow/Wide Stinger
5 SP on Abolisher can be moved to Dusk Hunter/Stalker depending on your preference.

This is build using Skill accessories (Dance P2 neck, GDB earring, Illusion Dance ring, the last one is free to pick)

#4 ShineNaruto

ShineNaruto

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2053 posts
  • DfjNaru/Goku/Uzumaki
  • DN, Westwood
  • Dafeiji

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:58 AM

http://forum.mmosite...f1d2ba13-1.html
is quite comprehensive o__o'...

#5 FirePhoenix

FirePhoenix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1442 posts
  • Phoenix
  • DN, Holywood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:32 AM

This is my plan for 70 SD.
Posted Image

Edited by FirePhoenix, 10 February 2014 - 09:36 AM.

#6 BladeSoul

BladeSoul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LoneWolf
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Mystics

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:29 PM

Thank you for your replies..
What can you suggest about this build?
Posted Image

Edited by BladeSoul, 10 February 2014 - 08:29 PM.

#7 fear91

fear91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts
  • KhaiDancer/KaptKapal
  • DN, Springwood
  • UnizEnergy

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:27 PM

FirePhoenix, on 10 February 2014 - 09:32 AM, said:

Posted Image

waa both dance +11.. >_< quite good since its boost both sd and bd skill fd 60% but the dps skill is same as cap 60 for the dancer tree..>_<

#8 FirePhoenix

FirePhoenix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1442 posts
  • Phoenix
  • DN, Holywood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:12 AM

fear91, on 14 February 2014 - 06:27 PM, said:

waa both dance +11.. >_< quite good since its boost both sd and bd skill fd 60% but the dps skill is same as cap 60 for the dancer tree..>_<
As a hybrid SD, I dont level up dusk and abolish. Drill, Elegant storm and Inner fire is also my main dps skill so Breeze Call Dance 11 to boost it.

#9 fourrier

fourrier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7202 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:13 AM

I still find myself the 15 secs CD on Breeze Call really disrupt the Spirit Skill rotation (due to sharing the same CD with Illusion Dance)

#10 Kryleguest

Kryleguest

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • CIitorie and Yukinba
  • DN, Holywood
  • MYRMIDONES

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:17 PM

I dont really use Breeze Call Dance tbh as it disrupts my usual combo of Illusion Dance > Illusion Gaze > Wide Stinger(1 hit cancel) > Praetor > Sufi Dancer > General Dunblade EX. You see, I use Illusion Dance and Praetor CD Plate so every 2 Illusion Dance = 1 Praetor, If I use Breeze Call Dance, that'll make me wait a few seconds to unleash my combo. I know you'll say things like get Breeze Call Dance CD Plate but for me that's really a waste of skill plate slot(even on your heraldry expansion). Anyway my skill build is somewhat simple I guess .-. Since I'm more on PvE with my dancer though I still do group pvping with my friends once in a while.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I know you'll say why I took Stalker EX and Dusk Hunter EX even though I'm more into PvE. I use it most of the time in PvP but it serves good as a filler and for killing small mobs while soloing~ You have to option to retrieve 8 skill points used to unlock Stalker EX or 13 skill points removing both Stalker EX and reducing Wide Stinger to level 1. Since most will probably tag that as the "usual" PvE SD skill build.

Edited by Kryleguest, 15 February 2014 - 12:22 PM.

#11 FirePhoenix

FirePhoenix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1442 posts
  • Phoenix
  • DN, Holywood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:38 PM

fourrier, on 15 February 2014 - 11:13 AM, said:

I still find myself the 15 secs CD on Breeze Call really disrupt the Spirit Skill rotation (due to sharing the same CD with Illusion Dance)
I use BCD -cd, so it not really a problem. For plate I choose, BCD -cd, ID -cd, preator -cd, GD dmg.

Edited by FirePhoenix, 15 February 2014 - 02:46 PM.

#12 AbihaiI

AbihaiI

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Zynies
  • DN, Holywood
  • Saika

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:33 PM

FirePhoenix, on 10 February 2014 - 09:32 AM, said:

Posted Image

the same skill build as mine. thou ill be using both +1 bcd and illu dance rings, -cd of bd and id plates, and just put other skill plates in the expansion slots.

#13 AbihaiI

AbihaiI

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Zynies
  • DN, Holywood
  • Saika

Posted 16 February 2014 - 05:13 AM

is it just me or the lv 65 passive skill spirit doesnt work? i was testing out if the -cd plate for id + the lv 65 passive skill stacks so i removed the Illusion dance -cd plate and it turned out that the cooldown was still 15s but when i don on the -cd plate, the cooldown has changed from 15s to 13s.

Edited by AbihaiI, 16 February 2014 - 05:15 AM.

#14 fourrier

fourrier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7202 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:18 AM

AbihaiI, on 16 February 2014 - 05:13 AM, said:

is it just me or the lv 65 passive skill spirit doesnt work? i was testing out if the -cd plate for id + the lv 65 passive skill stacks so i removed the Illusion dance -cd plate and it turned out that the cooldown was still 15s but when i don on the -cd plate, the cooldown has changed from 15s to 13s.
It works in the same fashion as spirit boost/beyond time. The CD number you see is the same, but the rate they bar going up is faster by 12% (as opposed to 40% like SB or 80% like BT). That's why you see it's almost like they are bugged.

If you don't believe me : if you have lv 12 illusion dance with epic CD plate and 65 passive, you can do illusion dance almost back to back, unlike in previous cap.

Edited by fourrier, 16 February 2014 - 10:19 AM.

#15 AbihaiI

AbihaiI

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Zynies
  • DN, Holywood
  • Saika

Posted 16 February 2014 - 07:35 PM

yep, figured.

#16 DeadPool21

DeadPool21

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 580 posts
  • Miri
  • DN, Westwood
  • PulseL'cie

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:54 AM

Posted Image

Well this is mine for 70cap. I tend to miss the last hit of deadly drill when facing small to medium monsters thats why i opted for abolisher now. And not to mention it gets boosted by ID.

#17 fourrier

fourrier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7202 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:32 AM

Kryleguest, on 15 February 2014 - 12:17 PM, said:

I dont really use Breeze Call Dance tbh as it disrupts my usual combo of Illusion Dance > Illusion Gaze > Wide Stinger(1 hit cancel) > Praetor > Sufi Dancer > General Dunblade EX. You see, I use Illusion Dance and Praetor CD Plate so every 2 Illusion Dance = 1 Praetor, If I use Breeze Call Dance, that'll make me wait a few seconds to unleash my combo. I know you'll say things like get Breeze Call Dance CD Plate but for me that's really a waste of skill plate slot(even on your heraldry expansion). Anyway my skill build is somewhat simple I guess .-. Since I'm more on PvE with my dancer though I still do group pvping with my friends once in a while.
I just got my SD to 70 last night. And I must say Lv12+1 illusion dance coupled with epic CD plate and Spirit ability is pretty game-breaking. Almost makes me to turn pure spirit dancer if Abolisher and Dusk Hunter have slightly better board damage.

And I agree with your assessment.
Good thing I tried raising Breeze Call before the skill reset. Now I found my main problem with raising Breeze Call higher than 1:
- I NEED (yes, need) Breeze Call CD plate, that means I have to remove sufi dancer damage plate, or opt for extra spending on 90 days extra heraldry slot (I don't wanna do this, my Windwalker already need it)
- The fact that I still have 2-3 seconds left over after casting Praetor, Sufi, and GDB EX before able to cast Breeze Call is really disrupting the damage dealing flow. Suppose the burst window is open just for 14 seconds. I may only cast 1 enhanced Deadly Drill and 20-30% hit of enhanced Elegance Storm at best. But if I immediately cast them without waiting Breeze Call ready to use, I can deal full damage of these 2 skills.

So yeah, I might dump the 5 SP for maxing Elegance Storm and GDB... or Lv6 Dusk Hunter. I might just opt for prior though.

#18 funton

funton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 849 posts
  • Stellatrix / Susonisuzi
  • DN, Springwood
  • ★Ascendance★

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:55 PM

may i know why most dancers opted for maxed dummy ghost?

#19 fourrier

fourrier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7202 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:04 PM

funton, on 17 February 2014 - 04:55 PM, said:

may i know why most dancers opted for maxed dummy ghost?
Low Dummy Ghost CD is useful in both PvE and PvP.

#20 funton

funton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 849 posts
  • Stellatrix / Susonisuzi
  • DN, Springwood
  • ★Ascendance★

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:52 PM

I wonder if the ghost linger a little longer in lv7 making it a nice crowd control skill.