1552 replies to this topic

#1 Legocup

Legocup

• 484 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:19 AM

POPULAR

Posted Image

Win great in-game rewards this Valentine’s Day! Post a screenshot of YOU & SOMEONE SPECIAL(either a friend or lover) and tell us your story with this special person in not more than 150 words. The Cherry Credits team will pick the best 3 submissions.

Event period
14 Feb – 20 Feb 2014

Where to participate
This forum thread

Prizes
Dark Weapon Exchange Coupon (2 each)
Light Weapon Exchange Coupon (2 each)
Note: Each character gets to choose 2 dark or 2 light

Submission Format
Posted Image

Judges’ Criteria:
  • Quality of background settings, positioning and angle of the submitted screenshot.
  • Clear and high quality image.
  • Impression of story (It can be funny, comical or beautiful)
  • A submission that adheres to our Terms and Conditions.
Terms & Conditions
  • Screenshots must consist of one with User Interface(UI) and one without. (2 screenshots required)
  • Names in the screenshot with UI must be clearfor verification purposes.
  • Screenshots must not consist of other players in the background.
  • Screenshots must not be edited in any form.
  • Both characters can be of the same gender.  
  • Forum thread will be closed for submissions on 20 Feb 2014 at 2359hrs (GMT+8).
  • Winners will be notified via their Cherry Credits registered email that is linked to the characters.
  • Each winning character may only receive 2 exchange coupons.
  • An account is eligible to submit only 1 entry.
  • An account is entitled to win once. Irregardless of the characters used for the submission.
  • We allow any characters to participate in this contest but do take note that in a situation where a character win in an entry, other entries with this character will not be eligible to win.
  • Submissions that do not have proper image shown will not be eligible to win in this contest. They will be removed when event end.

#2 Legocup

Legocup

• 484 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:20 AM

This thread is strictly for submissions only!

Discussion here

No reserving of posts allowed!

#3 Legocup

Legocup

• 484 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:21 AM

The official submission thread has now been locked and the submissions are being consolidated at this very moment! (clap)
All eligible submissions will be reviewed by our Dragon Nest team and it should probably take a week judging from the mass amount of entries. The winners should be announced by mid or end of next week.

As for now, we would like to thank you for the entries and also thank you for your time participating in this event. (Some of the entries are really wonderful btw) We will keep you updated as soon as we can. Good luck to all participants! (<3)

#4 Nelzki

Nelzki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • AkumaShojo
  • DN, Springwood
  • Bladewing

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:41 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Its been five months now since the day i joined Dragon Nest Sea, and met this very
handsome man that changes my life, we became friends for three months,
one day he ask me to go somewhere we could talk in private and he said to me that he was inloved with me,
so i give him a chance and after two months we became lovers (love)

even if we are busy in our personal lives, we still have time to comunicate with each other and i loved him so much.. (love)

thats the summary of our love story (love) (rose)   HAPPY VALENTINES TO ALL DNSEA PLAYER (love)

Edited by Nelzki, 18 February 2014 - 12:55 PM.

#5 landprotector

landprotector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts
  • meowmeow
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:27 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

*Me hugging bebe :wub: *

Here goes, me and my bebe(that's what I called her (<3))   met each other few years ago in college.
Our relationship started off smoothly and we had some great moments during the first two years.
Then it was time to say good bye as I was moving to a different country, and distance had from then on, became an obstacle between us.
The very first year was really tough, I have to admit. I even thought about breaking up and moving on.But in the end, *kudos to the invention of skype and other programs* we managed to overcome this obstacle and remain as a couple. Until this very day, we are still living in different countries but today, I would like to say to her

Happy valentines day, my love and Happy 7th anniversary (<3) (<3) (<3)

And Happy V-day to CC team and every single/couples playing Dragon Nest SEA. (hat)

Edited by landprotector, 20 February 2014 - 01:16 AM.

#6 kevz501

kevz501

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:38 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image
That is me [BluBunnie] and my real life girlfriend [ChibiiBaby]

We met in a Cosplay Event in their school, she was also cosplaying that time. She is so cute in her costume, and i can't stop staring at her (love). Then I noticed that whenever i looked at her, i caught her looking back at me, well it gave me fast heartbeat (<3), and I already have a crush on her. When I got home, I searched for her in Facebook, added her and accepted (up). And then started chatting her, we got to know each other.

Then one time I asked her who her crush is, she only told me she only has one. She doesn’t want to tell me. Then I replied to her “I wonder who's the ‘crush’ of my crush..”

Then she replied, with a blush emoticon, “ :wub: you”

That is how our relationship started (<3)we are 1 year [on Feb 26] and counting

im hoping emoticons arent count (bow) :lol: if it is, please enlighten me so that i'll delete them :P

#7 KeroKeroa

KeroKeroa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Krazu
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:55 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image

Ayshaia made who Aychaia is today
Clueless to fate, we met at a Cafe
And from that day, we've come a long way
I just wanted to say, Happy V-Day!

#8 lawrence21

lawrence21

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 04:15 AM

ONE DAY WHEN I WAS AT THE PARK I SAW A PICTURE OF A GIRL AND I KEPT IT IN MY WALLET,AFTER 12 YEARS WHEN I WAS ALREADY ENGAGED AND HAVE MY TWO LITTLE DAUGHTER,MY DAUGHTER SAW THE PICTURE IN MY WALLET AND ASK ME "DADDY WHO IS THAT?"AND MY DAUGHTER RUN TO MY WIFE AND ASK HER AGAIN,AND MY WIFE TAKE THE PICTURE AND SAID "WHO IS THIS GIRL?"I SAID "THAT IS MY FIRST LOVE" AND WIFE SAID TO ME AND TO MY DAUGHTER'S THAT WAS MY PICTURE 12 YEARS AGO AND SHE CRIED AND SAID "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH"Posted Image

Edited by lawrence21, 14 February 2014 - 04:35 AM.

#9 yuriikari22

yuriikari22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:25 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

We're started for disputation to reconciliation when we're college student. After graduation our work station are same. Both performance are not good for our boss. Sometime she's crying behind the wall and that time I tell her  " Get up! There's always rematch ! This time we got these ! " and then she's laughing  with tears. Our relationship are growth in that time. (<3) "And kissing behind the wall Sshh~~" (<3)
Happy Valentine!

#10 DCsparkles

DCsparkles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • [Jan 18, 2010 - 12:26AM]
  • DN, Greenwood
  • [May 2, 2014 - 8:27PM]

Posted 14 February 2014 - 07:22 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

It was a Lazy afternoon and I went to Calderock to do some quest, suddenly she asks me if I could help her and I said I'm busy but she's a persistent one, like a rose with thorns that makes me curious about her. I agreed and I suddenly notice that she was innocent and pure that I want to protect her as we grind along through those dungeons and nest. For I am her master and we complement each other as partner and lovers. Until the day when we reach the top, we will raid and nest forever and together.

:wub: Happy Valentine’s Day! :wub:

Edited by DCsparkles, 14 February 2014 - 08:41 PM.

#11 Nekokishuu

Nekokishuu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 07:32 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image
Peins is my parthner... i knew him playing on line in cap 24. We live in the same country but different states... from these day we always play together, We are friends... and more... i love hem, and he love s me... now we are a couple in game, and real life untill the end.
Thx u DragonNest!!!!

Happy Valentine!!!

Edited by Nekokishuu, 14 February 2014 - 08:01 AM.

#12 DervlaYara

DervlaYara

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • UnLuckyNi9 / DervlaYara
  • DN, Springwood
  • RevolutionaryDragoN

Posted 14 February 2014 - 07:56 AM

Posted Image

Well, this is my world and it will never be completed without this lady beside me. I met her in front of the portal [at east] in Saint Heaven. I was about to lose all my hope and faith, valentines day is coming and I still haven't seen the one that will make my heart pump again. The more we hangout with each other, the feelings that I have in her keep growing. And then the time came and I told her '' Do you feel the same way for me? You know that we had been a very close to each other and you know that I'm in love with you. And then she said '' Yes, I feel the same way. I'm in love with you too''. Now here we are dating at the top of Saint Heaven were love falls through us. Now that I met her, my adventure will continue beside her and nothing/no one can stop us.

Edited by DervlaYara, 14 February 2014 - 08:08 AM.

#13 BabyJ3SSA

BabyJ3SSA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:20 AM

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

One day BabyJ3SSA asked PPUKKO if she was pretty, PPUKKO said “No”. BabyJ3SSA asked him if he wanted to be with her on every nest, PPUKKO said “No”. Then BabyJ3SSA asked him if he would cry if she walked away, PPUKKO said “No”. BabyJ3SSA had heard enough; she needed to leave.
As BabyJ3SSA walked away PPUKKO stopped her and said “You’re not pretty, you’re just beautiful to be with, I don’t want to be with you on a nest, I needed you BabyJ3SSA. And I wouldn’t cry if you’re not with me, I would die.

NO BAD COMMENTS PLEASE..... HOPING...... :(

Edited by BabyJ3SSA, 17 February 2014 - 01:06 PM.

#14 Seiji

Seiji

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 886 posts
  • Arshlen
  • Regulus

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:29 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

I met her long long long time ago when SEA released Darkness gate
at the first time she doesn't like me, so I just give her many gifts, now she loved me.
We've been talkin' each other telling our story, I tell my story about situation outside the wall, she told me the story about situation inside the wall, she's actually cute and beautiful person, when she put off her mask and priestess costume~
she hope that she can go to outside with me someday wearing casual clothes.

Posted Image

happy Vorever-alone day

#15 UltraDragonz

UltraDragonz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 888 posts
  • Revengance
  • DN, Westwood
  • Vongola

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:30 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hand in hand under the silver moonlight (<3)

I'm proud to say that I found my love through Dragon Nest, back when 50 cap was coming to a close. I joined her guild's party for GDN and she taught me majority of the nest mechanics. We became friends and started chatting with each other more often. Eventually, our conversations grew from simple chatting to regular calls as we became closer with each passing day. As fate would have it, our feelings for each other soon transcended friendship and romance blossomed between us. She is my other half; my partner in DN; my beloved girlfriend.

We live far, far away from each other, but distance means nothing when it comes to love. We've come this far, and we will always be there for each other for many moons to come.

Happy Valentine's Day honey! (<3)

Edited by UltraDragonz, 14 February 2014 - 08:35 AM.

#16 Raine_Loire

Raine_Loire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:35 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

We met few months after I graduated way back 2009,

we got married and started our own family the same year.

We play dragon nest for our bonding moments,

although we can't be together at times,

because of his work I still love him.

We named our character after our future babies.

Being a couple takes many hardships,

but we are still together and playing dragon nest.

What I want my partner in life to know is that,

You're in my thoughts and in my heart wherever I may go.

I care more than you know.. I love you. <3

and

Thank you Dragon Nest!!!!!

Happy Valentines!!!!!!

Edited by Raine_Loire, 14 February 2014 - 11:11 AM.

#17 cenise

cenise

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts
  • DN, Holywood
  • Kalachuchi

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:53 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image
One night when the moon was shining bright, i was walking along the seashore tryin to forget how my ex-girlfriend left me for no reason which made me say bad things to her a week ago. Then, i heard this beautiful singing voice and i can't help myself to look for it. i kept following this voice until i end up meeting someone playing a guitar soaked in tears. With all the guts i have, i was able to ask her,"why are you crying?". She replied while wiping her tears, my parents forced me to marry someone that i dont love to save us from sufferings. without knowing it, My tears started to fall while asking her, "so, what song are you singing?". she replied with tears, "a song i made for the man i left a week ago". Then we suddenly hugged each other.... for the last time.

Edited by cenise, 14 February 2014 - 08:57 AM.

#18 Synee

Synee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Luṽ̷̡̟̜͝CC00002
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:04 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
First Time i met her,i keep bullying her at calderock  , she keep ran away from me and i keep chasing on her and also she call me Midget that time .
but after 1 week,i stop bullying her and she started call me Ryyen.soo... i started fall in love with her after she calling me Ryyen .....after that i keep protecting her from those who trying to annoy her.
after 3weeks,i told her that i love and i said Can you Be My GirlFriend .
so... she accept it.  so i spend a lot of time with her together
During Christmas,I give her a lot of gift Such as ,Fox ears,BigBlueRibbons and Christmas Boxes.
Luckily she got Rare Weapon From The Christmas Box that i gift to her .
We also do (Chase The Santa) every week together .
But at the end i break up with her.
-149(Words)

so i just  write the old story between two of us (Ryyen and LoliGrey)
and Finally i found picture with UI *-*
Warrior- Ryyen
Academic-LoliGrey
Happy Friday for me and Happy Valentine Day For You Guys  

More Picture Here : https://imageshack.com/i/0vzpdij

Edited by Synee, 20 February 2014 - 11:03 PM.

#19 LtxPororo

LtxPororo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LtxPororo
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Lolicons

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:10 AM

Posted Image    I am LtxPororo <3 With My Valentine EdelynChan
   We Are Closed Friends & Guild Mates
   I think i am lonely
   but when i found her , i became happy
   especially we are guild mates
It's okay to me if she's okay with me
   We will follow our Dreams
   We will be happy Although We Are Friends
   And It Looks Like She's Mine  
   That's What To Say I Love Her To Be My Valentine !!!!!

Happy ValenTines Day To All DN players !!!!!
Greetings From :LtxPororo & EdelynChan <3 <3 <3 <3

class=

#20 Raiffa

Raiffa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Raiffa/LilRaiffa
  • DN, Greenwood
  • MinamiKe

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:19 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

:wub:

It all started in Dragon Nest

CNY 2012 was the day/year we first met in Saint Haven Ch12

We do dungeons, pvp and afk

We got along so well & shared many stories about life

One day, I confessed my feelings to him, And so did he

It was the first time I spent more time on skype than having sleep

Even if we are 1479.68 miles apart,

We’ve been together for almost 2 years.

We still draw strength from those arguments and challenges

We never regret that we met just in a game

December 2013, he bought me a plane ticket.

Finally, we get to hug and hold hands

We visited the Twin Skyscrapers and the Lion City
We never said goodbye as it ends a lifetime with you and only you <3

It is really wonderful when God writes our love story

(gift)

Edited by Raiffa, 19 February 2014 - 10:44 PM.