Billions of years ago, our universe was born.
After its first few moments of existence, elements started forming in the infant cosmos.
These elements later constructed many different types of celestial objects:
Clouds of dust and particles that were pulled into each other and created stars.
As those stars neared the end of their lives and blew up brilliantly,
it allowed for planets to come into existence, and after that, life itself.
And from the same elemental dust that those stars contained,
humans came to be.
So in essence, we are made of stardust.
We are the children of the stars.
Now if that introduction didn't inspire you to join this guild, let me talk some more.
☆ Actual Introduction
Starchild started out as a group of friends, friends quit, small amount of people left, we do stuff sometimes, bla bla, we're totally serious people and mean serious business ok? This is the part where some inspirational shid goes how we don't wanna give up and we love a challenge bla bla everything is nice and lovely but also hard (and it's not di-*bricked*) blah blah blah and the current leader is the most beautiful and magical shining elf in Springwood, Vrischika.
You'll need it.
We're a mostly PVE-oriented guild, but we have o(p)Taint aka Krise if you want to get your ass kicked in PVP.
We're also internationally-based, spanning time zones from GMT+2 to GMT+8.
Currently level 26, because hell, we're lazy, but at level 26 you get the Chu Chu gesture and really that's the only thing that matters.
- Don't beg.
- No scamming.
- Do not participate in any kind of illegal activity (that goes against the game's rules and policies)
- Don't join for free boost/stealing from storage/trying to get whatever the hell you wa- God, just don't steal things, alright? Be a decent human being.
- Don't spam guild chat. Seriously.
- Speak English only. Or, you know, you can just go on with the rest of us having no idea what you're talking about.
- Tell me I'm pretty. Every hour. Every day.
Also keep in mind guild reputation before you do anything stupid.
☆ WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- English-speaking players
- Dedicated and loyal
- Active in-game, either PVE or PVP
- Main characters (we don't need unused/inactive/abandoned characters kthx)
- Have common sense, knows Morse code, can recite the alphabet backwards in 10 seconds, have a doctorate in quantum physics
- No w3ws (I can't believe I have to say this.)
You can post on this thread with the following application form:
- Class & Level:
- Previous guild:
- Time Zone & Active Time:
- Why you wish to join:
- Cats or dogs:
Or you can PM or mail Vrischika in-game for an interview before we decide. Like celebrity interviews n' shid. You gonna be femez. Feel special.
☆ WHO TO CONTACT
- Vrischika aka me
- oTaint / Krompir / Khraj aka Krise
DON'T YOU WANT TO BE A STARBABY? OF COURSE YOU DO.
- Why recruiting casually? Because we're chill. Also if you wanna come RDN that's fine too, we're doing that as well. But casually.
- The guild is currently sorta inactive (because it's full of nerds and they're off being nerdy IRL) so don't be surprised. That's why we're recruiting.
- We don't mind newbies. Just be a decent person. If you need someone to teach you about the game, you can bother us no problem.
Obligatory fancy guild pic:
Edited by Satevis, 02 February 2016 - 11:50 PM.