1. Be nice. Be respectful. Be considerate to others. Please refer to 'Conduct' for more info.
We do not want scammers, hackers, beggars (boost me please, give me gold please).
2. Please speak ENGLISH. As we have become an international guild, we would appreciate everyone if people speak in English. We use English for our international members.
UPDATE: WE IMPLEMENTED ENGLISH ONLY POLICY.
3. Once you entered the guild, put your fb name and ign in our member list. If you want to retain your anonymity, at least put your IGN.
(Currently updating new list of members as of 06/27/2017)
4. Always think that you are carrying the guild’s name. Whatever you do, wherever you are, you are part of LT. All your actions reflect on the guild so think first before you speak and act.
5. Be a team player. Sportsmanship, camaraderie and friendship. That's what this guild wants to promote. If you want a run or want to learn something new, kindly ask some members to come with you or ask if they can let you in if they already have pt. To those who can’t help, at least kindly say “can’t, sorry”. A few words won’t hurt.
6. Be active time to time if you can - We do not insist that you need to log in daily, we just want to feel your presence too. Chat with us, come nest with us, join PVP with us. Members who are inactive for 30 days will be kicked, if you really can't log in at least leave a message to our guild officials and state your reason so we can consider it. (Please refer to the list for the GM/VGMs)
We will not tolerate begging, and avoiding to exert much effort in getting your own gears/stuffs. We will try our best to provide little things that we can share from the Guild Storage or from our own inventory. We will try to help you hunt materials, but don't expect any spoon-feeding. We want to be fair and would rather teach the members to work hard for their equips.
We will boost, but do consider our time and availability. It'd be nice to set a schedule and not bug people if you can see them nesting/leveling up. We can form parties for the chars having the same levels and grind altogether. We would love to see you get stronger, but also be considerate.
Please no bragging, no gender/racist/derogatory remarks.
No cursing in guild chat please. Any reports of scamming done by members will
be investigated thoroughly.
People who speak other languages other than ENGLISH will be given warnings.
Anyone who constantly breaks and ignores the rules will be subjected to either being demoted and/or getting kicked. YOU WERE WARNED.
So to summarize all these, be respectful. Be considerate. Be nice. Have fun with us.
How to apply:
IGN (In-game name):
Previous Guild(If Any):
Reasons why you want to join the guild:
Who to contact?
As of now, GM & VGMs are the only ones handling recruitment. For the time being, you may send the GM (Lalinn) a message in game or reply here for applications.
We also have a Facebook Group Page, we will approve/invite you to our page once you join us.
As of November 9, 2015 we are strictly implementing STRICTER recruitment approval.
We will carefully check all applications here and may also prefer friend-referral to get in the guild.
We are implementing these changes to avoid a huge guild filled with strangers.
Thank you for the understanding.
January 18, 2016
Guild Master Position has been passed down to LuneCat.
Previous Guild Master is Meghah/Rutendo.
Guild Master Position has been passed to aychen.
Guild Master Position has been passed on to Lalinn.
Edited by LuneCat, 27 June 2017 - 01:44 PM.