Jump to content


[Greenwood-Westwood] ❆ Littletree ❆ Climb Up The Tree! Social Guild~


  • Please log in to reply
771 replies to this topic

#41 Reese

Reese

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • FieReese
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:58 PM

View PostLuneCat, on 06 March 2014 - 07:55 AM, said:

Goodness that DP. I want reese's now!!! class=

Oh yes we do~ Cutesy lolis too~ (thanks for the bump!~) (gift)






Kiyaaaaa! Cake-chaan ish not delicious eh. (sob) Anw, can I apply here when as-sin are released? (:>)
Le-bump from an Eternity/DESU peep!


#42 LuneCat

LuneCat

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1379 posts
  • Lalinn
  • DN, Greenwood
  • LittleTree

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:20 PM

View PostReese, on 06 March 2014 - 08:58 PM, said:

[/i]
Kiyaaaaa! Cake-chaan ish not delicious eh. (sob) Anw, can I apply here when as-sin are released? (:>)
Le-bump from an Eternity/DESU peep!


But looks yummy!~ Yeah sure. You can contact us here/in-game when the ninjas start conquering DN SEA. We'll be happy yo welcome you to our Little Tree House. (:])

#43 RakuOjou

RakuOjou

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1540 posts
  • CookieS
  • DN, Greenwood
  • ye old DESU`

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:39 PM

DESU everywhere (:D)

new guild friends (clap)

#44 Wayne93

Wayne93

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:56 PM

IGN:Jupiteous
In-game nickname: Bruce Wayne XD. Jk!! "Wayne"
Class: Force user. Plan to be smasher.
Current level: 44
Nationality:Malaysia
Previous guild: Deathsoul
Reason: I am looking for a guild emphasize on English speaking. I am new in DN just less then a month, wanting to join a guild which is willing to guide me and help me out with some leveling, have friends(most importantly), permanent community to have fun and get memorable memories in DN. As new player I have been struggling to make friends, find parties and good friends to play with. So I hope to be able to be in your community not only as friend but as family in DN :). If need more info lets have a cup of coffee at DN. :D.

#45 LuneCat

LuneCat

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1379 posts
  • Lalinn
  • DN, Greenwood
  • LittleTree

Posted 07 March 2014 - 12:54 AM

View PostRakuOjou, on 06 March 2014 - 11:39 PM, said:

DESU everywhere %20br=
new guild friends (clap)
Yay! and finally, I met you ingame. lol. Desu and LittleTree are now friends now, yes? br=

View PostWayne93, on 06 March 2014 - 11:56 PM, said:

IGN:Jupiteous
In-game nickname: Bruce Wayne XD. Jk!! "Wayne"
Class: Force user. Plan to be smasher.
Current level: 44
Nationality:Malaysia
Previous guild: Deathsoul
Reason: I am looking for a guild emphasize on English speaking. I am new in DN just less then a month, wanting to join a guild which is willing to guide me and help me out with some leveling, have friends(most importantly), permanent community to have fun and get memorable memories in DN. As new player I have been struggling to make friends, find parties and good friends to play with. So I hope to be able to be in your community not only as friend but as family in DN :). If need more info lets have a cup of coffee at DN. :D.

Welcome to the guild Jupi~ Hope you enjoy your stay with us, if you have any questions/need help in nests feel free to ask us. (:>)

Edited by LuneCat, 07 March 2014 - 12:54 AM.


#46 Reese

Reese

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • FieReese
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 07 March 2014 - 07:50 AM

Sadly, haven't seen any LittleTree peep. XD Or its only me who doesnt explore different channels. Haha. Bumpings~

#47 LuneCat

LuneCat

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1379 posts
  • Lalinn
  • DN, Greenwood
  • LittleTree

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:41 AM

Actually, most of us go active both Saturdays and Sundays especially at night, 90% stay in ch 9 the rest in ch 1 or other towns.
Weekdays, guild is kinda quiet so we're out here recruiting more members. You'll see more of us soon.... Hopefully. (:D)

#48 TetsuTetsu

TetsuTetsu

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Schanden

Posted 07 March 2014 - 12:28 PM

< only available person whole day

#49 LuneCat

LuneCat

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1379 posts
  • Lalinn
  • DN, Greenwood
  • LittleTree

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:15 PM

I was asleep~

Goodness, where are all the people? (:[) (T.T)

#50 adikaba

adikaba

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2446 posts
  • (Windwalker)
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:16 PM

Bump for fellow Greenwoodian ~ (v)

Edited by adikaba, 07 March 2014 - 05:16 PM.


#51 LuneCat

LuneCat

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1379 posts
  • Lalinn
  • DN, Greenwood
  • LittleTree

Posted 07 March 2014 - 07:06 PM

View Postadikaba, on 07 March 2014 - 05:16 PM, said:

Bump for fellow Greenwoodian ~ (v)

Ohh the pretty elf is hereeee~ Thanks for the bump! (:D)

#52 chuchuanan

chuchuanan

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • chuchuanna
  • DN, Holywood
  • LittleTree

Posted 08 March 2014 - 01:13 PM

I'll login lateeeer but lemme have some time to think for my meme :( I want that nyan nyan for Kenshiiiiiiiin :)))))

#53 LuneCat

LuneCat

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1379 posts
  • Lalinn
  • DN, Greenwood
  • LittleTree

Posted 08 March 2014 - 09:21 PM

View Postchuchuanan, on 08 March 2014 - 01:13 PM, said:

I'll login lateeeer but lemme have some time to think for my meme :( I want that nyan nyan for Kenshiiiiiiiin :)))))

We will level all night and may go for some nests. Are you up for GDN runs? (:&gt;)

#54 chuchuanan

chuchuanan

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • chuchuanna
  • DN, Holywood
  • LittleTree

Posted 08 March 2014 - 09:37 PM

View PostLuneCat, on 08 March 2014 - 09:21 PM, said:

We will level all night and may go for some nests. Are you up for GDN runs? (:&gt;)

I want the 50 cap mode GDN <3 HAHAHAHAHAHA! huhuhuhu. DDN T^T

#55 adikaba

adikaba

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2446 posts
  • (Windwalker)
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:54 PM

View PostLuneCat, on 07 March 2014 - 07:06 PM, said:

Ohh the pretty elf is hereeee~ Thanks for the bump! br=
Pretty eh? ~ Hi Cute meow (gift)

#56 TetsuTetsu

TetsuTetsu

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Schanden

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:25 AM

quiet on daytime (sorry)

#57 LuneCat

LuneCat

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1379 posts
  • Lalinn
  • DN, Greenwood
  • LittleTree

Posted 09 March 2014 - 01:00 PM

View Postchuchuanan, on 08 March 2014 - 09:37 PM, said:

I want the 50 cap mode GDN <3 HAHAHAHAHAHA! huhuhuhu. DDN T^T
We do that one of these days~ maybe after the end of event week 2? We'll make a sched~ (;])

View Postadikaba, on 08 March 2014 - 11:54 PM, said:

Pretty eh? ~ Hi Cute meow (gift)
Yush! your archer is so pretty~ (probably you too?) (:&gt;)

View PostTetsuTetsu, on 09 March 2014 - 03:25 AM, said:

quiet on daytime (sorry)

We're nocturnal people, considering we're mostly GMT +8 hahaha. Idk we mostly go online 9PM onwards and head count drops by 3AM-5AM. (shame)

#58 RakuOjou

RakuOjou

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1540 posts
  • CookieS
  • DN, Greenwood
  • ye old DESU`

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:25 PM

heads getting chopped off? (:D)

#59 LuneCat

LuneCat

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1379 posts
  • Lalinn
  • DN, Greenwood
  • LittleTree

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:46 PM

Ohhh no hahaha. We are vampires ghosts at night grinding/running nests like high people sometimes. (:D) (:D) (:D)

#60 LuneCat

LuneCat

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1379 posts
  • Lalinn
  • DN, Greenwood
  • LittleTree

Posted 10 March 2014 - 08:07 AM

BUMP~ (:D)