[Event] Get 50% Off An Assassin Costume Set! (22 Apr – 27 May 2014)

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 Shappo

Shappo

Artsy Fartsy Moderator

• 465 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:57 PM

Posted Image

Don’t miss out on another chance to get your Assassins and Bringers decked out in awesome costumes! With every purchase of this month’s costume set package (Baseball Costume Theme, Magic Grade) or other 5 Piece Magic Grade Costume Packages (Excluding Assassin’s), you will receive a 50% discount coupon for an Assassin costume set package! This coupon can only be retrieved by Assassin characters, so create yours today!

Posted Image

Note: Discount coupon will be sent to your Assassin character’s Special Storage.

See how the costumes look like here:

Posted Image

Terms & Conditions
  • This promotion will run from 22 April 0000HRS – 27 May 2014 2359HRS. All timings are in GMT +8.
  • Only purchases for this month's cash costume set packages (Baseball Costume Theme, Magic Grade) and other 5 Piece Magic Grade Costume Packages (Excluding Assassin’s) are eligible for this promotion.
  • Purchases made using DN Points (DNP) are NOT eligible for this promotion.
  • Costume Discount Voucher will expire in 7 days after credited to player and can be only retrieved by Assassin Characters.
  • Rewards will be credited via Special Storage and will expire within 7 days if not retrieved.
  • Upon retrieval, Costume Discount Voucher will expire within 7 days.
  • Rewards that expire will not be reimbursed.
  • When purchased as a gift, the player who receives the voucher will be the buyer (the one who purchase the package.)
  • Rewards for purchases made will be given the next day before 2359HRS.
  • Rewards for purchases on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, will only be credited on the following Monday 2359HRS.
  • Any character that has been banned due to infringement of game abuse policies during the event or reward period will be not be compensated.
  • Any disputes will not be entertained 1 month after the date of accreditation of event rewards.
  • The Dragon Nest SEA team reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
  • All decisions made by the Dragon Nest SEA team is final.

#2 Mcdizaster

Mcdizaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:08 AM

Hi, I bought a  give from an Assassin's char ( means I opened my assassin char and logged in to buy a gift  ) to a Warrior, I send him the new costume called ( Dark Devil baseball) and he got it (hat)  but I did not get the (Discount coupon ) why ? is it because I bought from an Assassin's account? all I know is I can not buy a costume to an Assassin's to get the ( Discount coupon ). help me out any one

#3 coozynutz

coozynutz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • DN, Holywood
  • DESU / Netorius

Posted 28 April 2014 - 11:24 AM

View PostMcdizaster, on 28 April 2014 - 09:08 AM, said:

Hi, I bought a  give from an Assassin's char ( means I opened my assassin char and logged in to buy a gift  ) to a Warrior, I send him the new costume called ( Dark Devil baseball) and he got it (hat)  but I did not get the (Discount coupon ) why ? is it because I bought from an Assassin's account? all I know is I can not buy a costume to an Assassin's to get the ( Discount coupon ). help me out any one
Is your warrior and assassin from different account? If yes, then your warrior account should have received the discount voucher.  If you dont have an assassin on your warrior account then create one and retrieve the voucher.

Edited by coozynutz, 28 April 2014 - 11:25 AM.

#4 Mcdizaster

Mcdizaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:07 PM

View Postcoozynutz, on 28 April 2014 - 11:24 AM, said:

Is your warrior and assassin from different account? If yes, then your warrior account should have received the discount voucher.  If you dont have an assassin on your warrior account then create one and retrieve the voucher.
Its the way around, I'm an Assassin to a warrior.  But as I understand is I can not buy and Assassin costume set to get the voucher, so what I did is to buy a warrior costume to get the voucher plus I did it form my assassin account because I wanna spend CC for the other event. Is it clear now ? Plus I do not know if people do this, you said does my warrior and assassin from different account, no they are not. What I did, I added myself in the assassin account and I send the gift and its work.

#5 coozynutz

coozynutz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • DN, Holywood
  • DESU / Netorius

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:48 PM

If it is on the same account then you better file a ticket if you still have not recieve the voucher.  Before that, check your mail under the special storage tab.

#6 Mcdizaster

Mcdizaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 05:27 PM

I do have a Ticket and yet no one reply to me.  I really need some help

#7 MangEhaway

MangEhaway

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:58 AM

Good am!
     I bought a baseball set costume for sorcerer last May 1, and gifted it to my wife. am i eligible for this event? till now i haven't receive any discount voucher.

Server: Springwood
IGN: RytBehindU

#8 Mcdizaster

Mcdizaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 07:21 PM

Me too

#9 Ezriah

Ezriah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Hero Academy

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:52 AM

I bought the baseball costume for my assassin. Will I still be able to avail this event? I just want to be sure. (tense)

#10 kittybash

kittybash

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:11 PM

So do I mean to say, I can use my assassin to gift a magic tier costume package to another character and be eligible to redeem this 50% coupon on my assassin character?

#11 striderhiryu

striderhiryu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1459 posts
  • leywulong
  • DN, Springwood
  • WatersGate

Posted 05 May 2014 - 11:24 AM

View PostMcdizaster, on 28 April 2014 - 09:08 AM, said:

can any mod clarify this?

#12 Sherie

Sherie

• 1593 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 12:39 PM

View Poststriderhiryu, on 05 May 2014 - 11:24 AM, said:

can any mod clarify this?

The buyer should receive the voucher. O: and yes, it'll be considered. If didn't receive, please contact Cherry Messenger for our CSOs to assist. (;])

#13 Doctor

Doctor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:45 PM

I bought the baseball costume for my assassin. Will I still be able to avail the 50% discount event?

#14 Doctor

Doctor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:45 PM

I bought the baseball costume for my assassin. Will I still be able to avail the 50% discount event?

#15 MangEhaway

MangEhaway

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 06:15 PM

View PostSherie, on 05 May 2014 - 12:39 PM, said:

The buyer should receive the voucher. O: and yes, it'll be considered. If didn't receive, please contact Cherry Messenger for our CSOs to assist. (;])

I already contact cherry messenger and it is still pending for more than 24 hours now. i just want to ask any mod how long i will wait to get any response with my concern regarding this event.

Thank You

#16 inyongthegr8

inyongthegr8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts
  • yooowning, grateyongg
  • DN, Greenwood
  • SolFuscus

Posted 07 May 2014 - 05:51 PM

Good day!

I have not received my discount voucher for my Bringer.

Will there be announcements as to when will the players who spent costumes be able to receive their rewards? Thank you.

I hope I will be able to receive the discount voucher before the end of the day since I bought a magic costume (specifically 7-set) yesterday.

#17 Doctor

Doctor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 08:24 PM

Hello, GM or MOD pls answe our questions regarding this matter, it cost us real money to do this event. Don't leave us hanging here like nothing has happened!

#18 Sherie

Sherie

• 1593 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:55 AM

View Postinyongthegr8, on 07 May 2014 - 05:51 PM, said:

Good day!

I have not received my discount voucher for my Bringer.

Will there be announcements as to when will the players who spent costumes be able to receive their rewards? Thank you.

I hope I will be able to receive the discount voucher before the end of the day since I bought a magic costume (specifically 7-set) yesterday.

If you have purchased a cash costume package today, you'll receive the voucher the next day (Except for Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays as the office is closed). It 's credited on a daily basis. If you haven't receive the voucher the next following working day, please contact Cherry Messenger. Our CSOs will assist you. Thank you!

#19 Doctor

Doctor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:29 PM

View PostSherie, on 08 May 2014 - 11:55 AM, said:

If you have purchased a cash costume package today, you'll receive the voucher the next day (Except for Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays as the office is closed). It 's credited on a daily basis. If you haven't receive the voucher the next following working day, please contact Cherry Messenger. Our CSOs will assist you. Thank you!

Yes I have purchased a cash costume, but it's been 3days and still no voucher, i have contacted cherry messenger but no reply. i have been waiting for the reply for 2days

#20 inyongthegr8

inyongthegr8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts
  • yooowning, grateyongg
  • DN, Greenwood
  • SolFuscus

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:41 PM

EDIT: Already received my rewards, thank you! :)

Edited by inyongthegr8, 08 May 2014 - 06:44 PM.