#21 KenzakiScDevil

KenzakiScDevil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Moonlord
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:09 AM

Why should it be dark? I thought pure build is better?

#22 Luxtroll

Luxtroll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2963 posts
  • Xero
  • DN, Springwood
  • Soloist Expert

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:02 AM

View PostAikawaKazu, on 03 July 2014 - 11:33 AM, said:

Yeap ML's buff regardless if the passive is nerf,  is still great.

100% DMG inc MBD
Relative 100% DMG inc for HMS
30-40% DMG Inc for Crescent Cleave with mechanic changes to focus it.
Great Wave Changes.

@bolded part.

If I stand corrected GW now will be nerfed. Particularly, the 5 waves that cast out when you use the skill. Hence, the crescent moon-a-like 6th and final attack will deal more damage (equaling to 10 hits) + the fact it knocks back your foe's. I think this kinda made me realize to get I.E. instead now since upon reading advance notes, I.E. will now be invincible upon casting it. I produce more damage with the 5 waves themselves than the last attack from GW with my semi-FD build and Full INT/MATK stacking + a little bit of critical (56% to be exact).

I may just leave GW to level 1 and get I.E. despite GW, still out-DPS'ing I.E. in major ways.

#23 AikawaKazu

AikawaKazu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3805 posts
  • AikawaKazu
  • DN, Holywood
  • TEGaming

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:11 PM

View PostSilverPlatinum, on 03 July 2014 - 09:50 PM, said:

Aside from getting included into the 100% cap for dragon raids, the figure for the m.atk/INT ratio is still 1.6 across all servers (that i know of, DN KR/CDN/DN TW)

You're right. I went to check myself to confirm and its still 1.6.

I'll be doing a comparison of skill accessories necklace/earrings with skill rings that has dark % (overall base dark attack will drop to 10+% still positive though) with tough accessories etc.

View PostLuxtroll, on 04 July 2014 - 09:02 AM, said:

@bolded part.

If I stand corrected GW now will be nerfed. Particularly, the 5 waves that cast out when you use the skill. Hence, the crescent moon-a-like 6th and final attack will deal more damage (equaling to 10 hits) + the fact it knocks back your foe's. I think this kinda made me realize to get I.E. instead now since upon reading advance notes, I.E. will now be invincible upon casting it. I produce more damage with the 5 waves themselves than the last attack from GW with my semi-FD build and Full INT/MATK stacking + a little bit of critical (56% to be exact).

I may just leave GW to level 1 and get I.E. despite GW, still out-DPS'ing I.E. in major ways.

I don't think we will be getting the most recent great wave changes but the initial one that came with the ML buff which mentioned about damage increase per hit for the initial 5 waves before firing the final wave.

Talking about this one

Great Wave
- [PVE] Additional damage + 10%
- [PVE] Damage increases with hit count

Source: http://dntoplay.com/...cing/#more-2914

Edited by AikawaKazu, 04 July 2014 - 06:11 PM.

#24 Novissimum

Novissimum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1755 posts
  • Scampai

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:15 PM

View PostAikawaKazu, on 02 July 2014 - 03:48 PM, said:

This means an effective 18.97% Light Attack increase after using the Light Elemental Conversion Jade for Solo runs.

Blessing of Azuna from LightFury or Abysswalkers can increase your Light attack by 32% (With Skill accessory). (42.97% Light Attack Increase)
correcton: raccoon buffs give 16% light with skill access, 14% w/o

#25 KuronoKito

KuronoKito

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1600 posts
  • Shikyoku, Riryuu
  • DN, Holywood
  • DragonTear

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:23 PM

View PostAikawaKazu, on 04 July 2014 - 06:11 PM, said:

You're right. I went to check myself to confirm and its still 1.6.

I'll be doing a comparison of skill accessories necklace/earrings with skill rings that has dark % (overall base dark attack will drop to 10+% still positive though) with tough accessories etc.

I don't think we will be getting the most recent great wave changes but the initial one that came with the ML buff which mentioned about damage increase per hit for the initial 5 waves before firing the final wave.

Talking about this one

Great Wave
- [PVE] Additional damage + 10%
- [PVE] Damage increases with hit count

Source: http://dntoplay.com/...cing/#more-2914
i guess the meaning of damage increases with hit count is that the damage is added to each hit wave rather than all that some skill is written (1 board coefficient skills)
but yeah i've been wondering if getting I.E could actually worth it, not maxing it but more as dodging ability, 7+ second ability to stay iframe is awesome after all

#26 AikawaKazu

AikawaKazu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3805 posts
  • AikawaKazu
  • DN, Holywood
  • TEGaming

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:55 AM

View PostNovissimum, on 04 July 2014 - 06:15 PM, said:

correcton: raccoon buffs give 16% light with skill access, 14% w/o

I edited the written guide the other day when NoxNin told me about it xD

Edited here too now! Thanks !

#27 Luxtroll

Luxtroll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2963 posts
  • Xero
  • DN, Springwood
  • Soloist Expert

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:49 AM

View PostKuronoKito, on 04 July 2014 - 08:23 PM, said:

i guess the meaning of damage increases with hit count is that the damage is added to each hit wave rather than all that some skill is written (1 board coefficient skills)
but yeah i've been wondering if getting I.E could actually worth it, not maxing it but more as dodging ability, 7+ second ability to stay iframe is awesome after all
Gladiator's benefit most (PvE and PvP) from the Great Wave Build. I mean, maxing all the skills for the Physical tree on the SM side then getting both I.E. and G.W.

G.W. when cornered or the enemy evaded the waves themselves and closed in on the caster (Glad), they can simply use Evasion Slash to counter any attack why being stationary from the SS itself. Even I.E. can be chained with Eva-slash. Before the Line-drive part of the I.E. after the rising slash thingy, you can cast Eva-slash immediately provided that the enemy is airborne or managed to counter you mid air.

I tested this thing on DWC so its kinda raw on the side.

Anyway, going back to the main topic. Just a request, can you do a Fully pledged MATK or INT stacking based build guide.
Here's my reason's why I ask you of this.

1. One, despite insane prices on HG jades (Intellect) on TH (as per Westwood) its surprisingly decent and quite accessible to all the players (Moonlord players) who are saving earnings but still want to produce the numbers a party needs.

2. Filters. As in, with a neutral build, you can fit to any party and not only to dark based party but to any as in A N Y party. You can make it a semi-FD build if you want to.

3. If you decide to make it someday, please do make it a realistic and true to life as possible.. Ne? Onii-chan? (:>) (<3)

#28 KuronoKito

KuronoKito

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1600 posts
  • Shikyoku, Riryuu
  • DN, Holywood
  • DragonTear

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:32 AM

View PostLuxtroll, on 05 July 2014 - 11:49 AM, said:

Gladiator's benefit most (PvE and PvP) from the Great Wave Build. I mean, maxing all the skills for the Physical tree on the SM side then getting both I.E. and G.W.

G.W. when cornered or the enemy evaded the waves themselves and closed in on the caster (Glad), they can simply use Evasion Slash to counter any attack why being stationary from the SS itself. Even I.E. can be chained with Eva-slash. Before the Line-drive part of the I.E. after the rising slash thingy, you can cast Eva-slash immediately provided that the enemy is airborne or managed to counter you mid air.

I tested this thing on DWC so its kinda raw on the side.

Anyway, going back to the main topic. Just a request, can you do a Fully pledged MATK or INT stacking based build guide.
Here's my reason's why I ask you of this.

1. One, despite insane prices on HG jades (Intellect) on TH (as per Westwood) its surprisingly decent and quite accessible to all the players (Moonlord players) who are saving earnings but still want to produce the numbers a party needs.

2. Filters. As in, with a neutral build, you can fit to any party and not only to dark based party but to any as in A N Y party. You can make it a semi-FD build if you want to.

3. If you decide to make it someday, please do make it a realistic and true to life as possible.. Ne? Onii-chan? (:>) (<3)
this if from my opinion though, because i have little time i give some option for neutral based ML

actually from my opinion neutral build is not really that hard to build(and actually more realistic than getting tough but, we will get awesome buff that can pay up for that)
it's at least not really expensive

-70A Int earring pure with agi-int (this will make up for our agi)

-70A skill necklace Crescent cleave with int main stat (i know this is can be hard luck can be ass sometime, can sub for int nekclace pure with agi-int, more base stat)

-ring focus on critical (our main matk source soon will be int, while 800 matk is good, it's only about equal to 400-500 int which can be covered, but 6.6k critical is equal to about 2k agi, which is hard to get without sacrificing some hp)

-it can means 2 crit ring, 1 crit 1 matk ring, and 2 matk ring based on how much you want to sacrifice vit jades for agi (and how your team composition will be)

-helm->lower using epic 70 +6 (no i mean really, it's enough, only enhance to 8 if you got spare material, cap 70 main hp source is the OP jades)

-weapon using savior sub and main (FD>base matk, our new passive make FD stacking outshine matk stacking big time, and free FD is always awesome) +8->+10 depends on your budget
-jade is bit justified for ring and weapon, now the question is armor and neck-ear

-as i said before focusing on critical is good, because our matk will usually be very high

Crit from non-stat ((6.6k+6.6k+4k)*1.2)) will result in about 20.6k critical
Crtical from agi, base agi for lvl 70 ML is 618, plate will give 407, with critical downy ring adds agi by 710, effect from plate 10% will result in 1908 agi, critical base is 3 (plate will make it 3.6) so from agi we will get 6870 critical

adds up both we will get 27.4k critical which is equal to about 40% critical, if you're the type that have mercenary and archer at raid situation this is more or less enough critical to cap your critical (or at least close to it, that last 10% can be covered by getting 1 agi jade)

but if you're more to soloer DQ style, or only rely for archer for crit, you'll need about 29% more critical
29% critical translate to about 21k critical, because critical got modifier of 20% from plate you in reality only need 17-18k critical
if we use translate that crit to base agi, because you get 10% agi bonus from heraldry, you would need about 4800 agi to cover up.

if you plan to get this amount of critical from 3rd crit option plate only, i pray you good luck, 1 3rd plate critical give 2.2k crit, which means you need 8 of them to get your critical to 69% without help of wind jades, that's bit crazy for a price, but that's why we need to rely on wind jades and on some occasion wind acc

if you're using int - agi intellect downy earring then you get 330 more agi, for skill necklace wint int main, you will get 277 more agi resulting in total of 600 agi, 4200 agi more to go, you can cover that up with using 3 wind jades high grade, and you'll be 69% in no time, sacrificing about 2400 vit+ and alot of hp in progress,, adds 1 or 2 more and you hit crit cap, but sacrificing a bigload of hp in progress,
because sacrificing int is not really an option (but can be option IFF, you are raid player with keen bringer in party, our passive stack with limit so we can focus on other stat easier)

the only option we have at this point is costume and cash acc, and at some point fatal jades (this will really help you alot, i mean really really alot, you can actually sub for fatal to reach 69% or 89% conveniently)

maybe this is bit jumbled but the main idea is
using non set acc is actually beneficial for cheap build, 300FD won't change much if your FD is not high in first place, while 13k critical +1 crescent cleave in other hand will help you alot,
use fatal jades if necessary (viable after new passive, after new passive multiplier becomes things that we should worship for ML, just like how multiplier is worshipped by barbarian)
the main thing ML should focus after buff
DPS wise
FD>Int>critical> pure matk (500 matk from set effect and stuff)
survivability wise
HP>def(because enemy likes physical attack)>mdef

that's imo about gearing neutral ML
for dark ML it's bit different
FD>Dark/Int>Int/Dark>critical.others
this is my opinion about gearing ML in general
ofc open for critiques

Edit : wow such wall of text, boredness really brings things up

Edited by KuronoKito, 06 July 2014 - 12:33 AM.

#29 keyece

keyece

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Keyece
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:45 AM

hey kazu, can u make some damage comparison between dark ml and pure magic ml with ur ml?

thx before (:])

#30 HikariOni

HikariOni

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:43 AM

Great guide as always, but dayum prices for your recommended gears and jades are out of reach for poor guys like me.

Question i wanna ask you is, would neutral MLs still be accepted into nests after T5 have arrived to SEA? Since poor guys like me can only go full matk build to go with T5 buff.

Neutrals can stll dish out unbelievable damage with that T5 BUFF, right? With the correct jades and accessories, correct?

#31 Crossini

Crossini

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Crossini
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 07 July 2014 - 02:13 PM

Nah. Good Guide. :>

Edited by Crossini, 07 July 2014 - 02:15 PM.

#32 AikawaKazu

AikawaKazu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3805 posts
  • AikawaKazu
  • DN, Holywood
  • TEGaming

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:12 PM

View Postkeyece, on 06 July 2014 - 01:45 AM, said:

hey kazu, can u make some damage comparison between dark ml and pure magic ml with ur ml?

thx before (:])

I'm actually doing Skill Accessories vs my current items for Dark build to see which is better.

View PostHikariOni, on 07 July 2014 - 11:43 AM, said:

Great guide as always, but dayum prices for your recommended gears and jades are out of reach for poor guys like me.

Question i wanna ask you is, would neutral MLs still be accepted into nests after T5 have arrived to SEA? Since poor guys like me can only go full matk build to go with T5 buff.

Neutrals can stll dish out unbelievable damage with that T5 BUFF, right? With the correct jades and accessories, correct?

Yes definitely.

Just make sure you start getting 3rd stat INT instead of MATK since with the 1.6 MATK per INT buff you get more MATK from 3rd stat INT heraldry instead of MATK.

And after that is making sure you have some form of party set up that can increase your stats (Cocktail from alchemist, genie from kalis etc.) you will then be able to get significant boost in damage :)

#33 Rein

Rein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:23 PM

Hi Kazu,

the 1st idea was to stack as much INT as we can, wasn't it?

but after reading this thread

http://forum.mmosite...f486c313-1.html

is it still viable to stack INT too much w/o seeing our base Matck? because with brave, it might causing the 65 passive become less efficient.

i confuse myself tho. pls enlight me (shame)

#34 kambinks

kambinks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5340 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:21 PM

View PostRein, on 14 July 2014 - 12:23 PM, said:

Hi Kazu,

is it still viable to stack INT too much w/o seeing our base Matck? because with brave, it might causing the 65 passive become less efficient.

Thanks for the link posted. It was a good read though It's still alot to digest (:D) .

#35 KuronoKito

KuronoKito

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1600 posts
  • Shikyoku, Riryuu
  • DN, Holywood
  • DragonTear

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:34 AM

View PostRein, on 14 July 2014 - 12:23 PM, said:

Hi Kazu,

imo...
yes it is, unless you're more a raid guy then stack int as much as you can (don't forget that increasing matk increase our base matk too)
and even if you're a raid guy you will want to stack as much int as you can anyway....
just remember your crit in raid and nest should at least hit reasonable level, at least so in nest where you didn't found archer or merc to help crit you would still do amazing damage

#36 Rein

Rein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:31 PM

View PostKuronoKito, on 15 July 2014 - 06:34 AM, said:

imo...
yes it is, unless you're more a raid guy then stack int as much as you can (don't forget that increasing matk increase our base matk too)
and even if you're a raid guy you will want to stack as much int as you can anyway....
just remember your crit in raid and nest should at least hit reasonable level, at least so in nest where you didn't found archer or merc to help crit you would still do amazing damage

well, i had simulated my ML's gear. seems i don't have much choice to use Magician Jade, since both Rings and sub weapon need to use Dark Jade. with my budget, i can only got 14k INT at most, and arround 75% Crit. mehhh.....

#37 GeckoWarrior

GeckoWarrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:38 PM

sir skill build for ml hybrid....

tnx

#38 paparonzz88

paparonzz88

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:09 PM

Hii there fellow moonlord, got question to ask regarding the recent patch of moo lord ulti GW.
I have played at the server where this patch allready implemented,but the question is why did the last 3 hit final wave only hit around 10% of damage compared to the 1st 5 hit damage? It that how the revamp works?

#39 paparonzz88

paparonzz88

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:11 PM

Hii there fellow moonlord, got question to ask regarding the recent patch of moonlord ulti GW.
I have played at the server where this patch allready implemented,but the question is why did the last 3 hit final wave only hit around 10% of damage compared to the 1st 5 hit damage? It that how the revamp works?

#40 AikawaKazu

AikawaKazu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3805 posts
  • AikawaKazu
  • DN, Holywood
  • TEGaming

Posted 19 July 2014 - 04:25 AM

View Postpaparonzz88, on 16 July 2014 - 03:11 PM, said:

Hii there fellow moonlord, got question to ask regarding the recent patch of moonlord ulti GW.

Its bugged :(