• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#41 Lecien

Lecien

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 12:12 PM

So I assume dark build would only be good for raids? would a normal build be better long term?

#42 Ungarmax

Ungarmax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 05:16 PM

View PostLecien, on 19 July 2014 - 12:12 PM, said:

So I assume dark build would only be good for raids? would a normal build be better long term?

switching is the key word*

#43 paparonzz88

paparonzz88

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:04 PM

View PostAikawaKazu, on 19 July 2014 - 04:25 AM, said:

Its bugged :(

did this happen at this server too ?
next revamp for great wave supposed to be the mechanic change from the final wave isnt it ?

#44 Darkbeat

Darkbeat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:25 AM

View Postpaparonzz88, on 21 July 2014 - 05:04 PM, said:

did this happen at this server too ?
next revamp for great wave supposed to be the mechanic change from the final wave isnt it ?

according to newest revamp of Great Wave (June Revamp according to kDN), we have 2 version of Great wave,
1st, after the first wave, if we didn't left clicked it, it will be only 5 wave and we can't use the horizontal slash, max hit =8
2nd if we left clicked after the first wave, it will activate the horizontal slash, instead of only dealing 3 hit, it will count up to 8 hit like 1st version

but for current revamp (march Revamp according to kDN), there is supposedly no damage decrease for the horizontal slash,

and the damage for the revamped Great Wave horizontal slash is not too little like we have now,

after i watch the revamped Great Wave, the horizontal slash dealing half the damage of the wave,

so if the wave have 1,000,000 damage, the horizontal slash will likely have damage around 500,000

CMIIW

#45 n0c0mment

n0c0mment

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • n0c0mment
  • DN, Greenwood
  • PH

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:29 PM

Hi there Aikawakazu and Fellow MoonLords out there...

My question is.. is it ok to leave level 1 the Cyclone Slash? does the 5sec debuff will effect also? level 1 - level 11 or max level got any diffrence on the duration of Cyclone Slash and the Size?

Personal Experience I do max the Cyclone Slash but look like not worth to put in the SP in there.. the damage to mobs or bosses is not that to big...

And 1 more last question Does MoonLords with Pure Mtk + INT + Crit Does stil deal with good DPS?

thankz...

Edited by n0c0mment, 26 July 2014 - 04:30 PM.

#46 AltronTK

AltronTK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 525 posts
  • AltronTK
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Lolicons

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:07 PM

^
It's fine to leave level 1 Cyclone Slash because the level of CS only affects damage. Higher level CS wont give extra size or duration. The debuff still applies even it's at level 1. Kazu already made a video for CS maxed vs level 1 CS and the damage difference isn't really big at all. So it's depends on player to max it or not.

#47 n0c0mment

n0c0mment

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • n0c0mment
  • DN, Greenwood
  • PH

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:39 PM

View PostAltronTK, on 26 July 2014 - 09:07 PM, said:

^
It's fine to leave level 1 Cyclone Slash because the level of CS only affects damage. Higher level CS wont give extra size or duration. The debuff still applies even it's at level 1. Kazu already made a video for CS maxed vs level 1 CS and the damage difference isn't really big at all. So it's depends on player to max it or not.

thankz sir much appreciated :)

#48 vvvgod

vvvgod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3015 posts
  • MoonlordPro
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • DNSEA

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:36 PM

For authentic Darkness, use Skin Color Puch: Chocolate (cool)

#49 NasrulEyo

NasrulEyo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts
  • DN, Greenwood
  • NightRaids

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:14 AM

Kazu, can u do damage showcase the difference between this type of ML (a picture duo with LF good enough)
or if u already try this, please tell which option deal hgher damage in 4man and 8man, i really appreciate if you do

1. both savior weapon with tough accesory and 2 dark/light skill ring
2. NM/Savior sword with DDNL gauntlet and 2 dark/light skill ring
3. NM/Savior sword with DDNL gauntlet and 2 DDNL ring

since im just finished lvling and geared up my ML a lil, im planning to make DDNL gauntlet on my ML, but its seems like my int from 17k fall to 15.5k if not using int jade which is on savior gauntlet.. and i check on other ML with DDNL gauntlet, the enchancement didnt give INT bonus, but for sure MATK increase a lot esp when ML passive active due to enchancement and 4.3% atk increase on DDNL

once again, ty if u can give the answer (<3)

Edited by NasrulEyo, 25 August 2014 - 06:15 AM.

#50 hmmm

hmmm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2790 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:25 PM

View PostNasrulEyo, on 25 August 2014 - 06:14 AM, said:

Kazu, can u do damage showcase the difference between this type of ML (a picture duo with LF good enough)
or if u already try this, please tell which option deal hgher damage in 4man and 8man, i really appreciate if you do

1. both savior weapon with tough accesory and 2 dark/light skill ring
2. NM/Savior sword with DDNL gauntlet and 2 dark/light skill ring
3. NM/Savior sword with DDNL gauntlet and 2 DDNL ring

since im just finished lvling and geared up my ML a lil, im planning to make DDNL gauntlet on my ML, but its seems like my int from 17k fall to 15.5k if not using int jade which is on savior gauntlet.. and i check on other ML with DDNL gauntlet, the enchancement didnt give INT bonus, but for sure MATK increase a lot esp when ML passive active due to enchancement and 4.3% atk increase on DDNL

once again, ty if u can give the answer (<3)

If you were going for the DDN L, try to get gauntlet + shoe for minimal loss of def/mdef.
2 set bonus gives you FD and 5 piece of new moon.
No point going for savior sword if you don't use savior gaunt.

About whether going for DDN L or not, you need to choose which you want to excel in.
For 4/6 man nests, there's no x2 damage cap so INT benefits you more.

But for 8 man raid, there's x2 damage cap and of course the higher matk base that you have the better.
And you need to find your own balance between MATK and INT to determine what is optimal.
Some ML can even exceed x2 of his matk base with only 65 passive which is bad in raid.
You can definitely lower some INT to increase dark attack % if you find yourself hitting x2 cap easily.

Read this if you haven't.
I don't know if it will be of help to you, it's a good read anyway.

#51 NasrulEyo

NasrulEyo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts
  • DN, Greenwood
  • NightRaids

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:48 AM

View Posthmmm, on 25 August 2014 - 03:25 PM, said:

If you were going for the DDN L, try to get gauntlet + shoe for minimal loss of def/mdef.
2 set bonus gives you FD and 5 piece of new moon.
No point going for savior sword if you don't use savior gaunt.

About whether going for DDN L or not, you need to choose which you want to excel in.
For 4/6 man nests, there's no x2 damage cap so INT benefits you more.

But for 8 man raid, there's x2 damage cap and of course the higher matk base that you have the better.
And you need to find your own balance between MATK and INT to determine what is optimal.
Some ML can even exceed x2 of his matk base with only 65 passive which is bad in raid.
You can definitely lower some INT to increase dark attack % if you find yourself hitting x2 cap easily.

Read this if you haven't.
I don't know if it will be of help to you, it's a good read anyway.

hi, thanks for the guide link, its very helpful.. seem like ML wont shine enough in 8man raid (:[)

i got some more question

lets say u have 2 option to use between
1. 2 tough accesory w/ light dark ring
2. 2 INT accesory with INT jade w/ light dark ring

and ur stat might be around
29k MATK and 16k INT with tough accesory (30% dark)
31k MATK and 23k INT with INT accesory & jade (10% dark)

lets say in PT u have LF/AW, DS, ADEPT, SAINT, MAJESTY

which one would u prefer to use since if we focus on INT (still DML) we get lots of INT increase due to ctail and end MATK due to striking and (ML brave optional)

or u would prefer on focus dark since got dark buffer which can increase 100% if AW use incarnation

i wanna try test the damage, but seems like nobody wanna help T_T ( im so curious and wanna try this so much)

And last question

there is a ML told me ( not DML) his int around 23k with matk increase jade, in pt that time got adept and dancer, no saint..
while im a DML trying 2 tough, got LF only ( 62% dark)

so i wanna see the difference in damage, i ask him how much highest his MBD each tick deal during this run?
''7 mil highest'' he say
that is almost like zMaoMao(full FD dml w/o tough) MBD damage in 6man which deal 9mil-10mil -_-

i found the elemental damage calculation and % damage calculation (dunno he is right or not)
http://hoyisi.blogsp...damage-and.html

is it true that his damage can reach like that, or actually just boasting himself?

my DML have 28k matk and 16k int and 30% dark w/o any buff, highest MBD during that run only 5.5m each tick with dance and ice stack

THANK YOU ! (peace)

Edited by NasrulEyo, 26 August 2014 - 04:09 AM.

#52 NasrulEyo

NasrulEyo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts
  • DN, Greenwood
  • NightRaids

Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:07 AM

i did a research solo tho

with this stat and damage in dungeon lvl70 master mode

2 tough accesory
28k matk 16k int 30% dark can deal 600k MBD each tick without any buff/debuff except passive

and

2 INT accesory with high INT jade (still DML)
31k matk 23k int 10% dark can deal 630k MBD each tick without any buff/debuff except passive

and

pure INT build with 4 MATK increase jade (not DML)
33kmatk 24k int can deal 670k MBD each tick without any buff/debuff except passive

Edited by NasrulEyo, 26 August 2014 - 04:08 AM.

#53 hmmm

hmmm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2790 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:03 AM

View PostNasrulEyo, on 26 August 2014 - 03:48 AM, said:

Spoiler
Considering the pt setup, I would assume this is a 6 man nest which in this case, the high INT build would win.

View PostNasrulEyo, on 26 August 2014 - 03:48 AM, said:

Spoiler
Again, I assume this is non raid condition, higher INT will definitely boast more firepower but about the highest MBD damage I leave it to your discretion as I'm in no position to judge your friend, lol.

View PostNasrulEyo, on 26 August 2014 - 04:07 AM, said:

Spoiler
The first rule for elemental conversion is it is meant to be played in a party.
Solo wise, of course dark build will be inferior to neutral build for most cases.

Elemental damage allows you to have a lot of possibilities and bigger range of potential with the right party composition.
While neutral doesn't benefit from any elemental buffs/debuffs.

#54 NasrulEyo

NasrulEyo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts
  • DN, Greenwood
  • NightRaids

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:00 AM

View Posthmmm, on 26 August 2014 - 06:03 AM, said:

Considering the pt setup, I would assume this is a 6 man nest which in this case, the high INT build would win.

Again, I assume this is non raid condition, higher INT will definitely boast more firepower but about the highest MBD damage I leave it to your discretion as I'm in no position to judge your friend, lol.

The first rule for elemental conversion is it is meant to be played in a party.
Solo wise, of course dark build will be inferior to neutral build for most cases.

Elemental damage allows you to have a lot of possibilities and bigger range of potential with the right party composition.
While neutral doesn't benefit from any elemental buffs/debuffs.

i see, thank you so much (:])

in 4/6man unless got AW/DS/Maj better use tough (lots of exp ppl say DML team depending way too much)

while if got adept/saint around better with int right?

and from the link guide that u post yesterday, its say MATK focus ML better in 8man

and did u already do some research or find/know which DML(tough/int) or MDMG ML better?

since the pt im with got DS and LF, no adept, AW and majesty (tried to change accesory in there but seem like system didnt allow)

#55 hmmm

hmmm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2790 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:30 PM

View PostNasrulEyo, on 26 August 2014 - 07:00 AM, said:

i see, thank you so much (:])

in 4/6man unless got AW/DS/Maj better use tough (lots of exp ppl say DML team depending way too much)

while if got adept/saint around better with int right?

and from the link guide that u post yesterday, its say MATK focus ML better in 8man

and did u already do some research or find/know which DML(tough/int) or MDMG ML better?

since the pt im with got DS and LF, no adept, AW and majesty (tried to change accesory in there but seem like system didnt allow)
I assume you have both tough accessories and INT accessories.
You're using skill accessories right?
The reason why you can't change accessory is you need to wait the said skill off CD first before it allows you to change.
Maybe you can do more tests once you know about this rule.

Matk focus ML is indeed better in raid as when you have saint + LF in the party, you will basically hit the x2 cap with Striking + HoC + 65 passive.
Therefore, using these examples, a 35k base matk ML with 16k INT >> a 32k base matk ML with 22k INT, in raid.

Regarding dark ML vs neutral ML, being a dark elemental means you will have to bring a party which have dark buffs/debuffs.
If conditions are met, dark ML will definitely win neutral ML.
Neutral ML only benefits from the 100% debuff cap skills (PS + CS EX is already 80%)
While Dark ML will also benefit from that 100% debuff + skills that increases Dark % + skills that decreases enemies dark resist.
Dark ML can reach as far as x3 the damage potential of a neutral ML as it benefits from dark buffs/debuffs.

Sorry if I miss anything out, hope it helps.

#56 NasrulEyo

NasrulEyo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts
  • DN, Greenwood
  • NightRaids

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:26 AM

View Posthmmm, on 26 August 2014 - 04:30 PM, said:

I assume you have both tough accessories and INT accessories.
You're using skill accessories right?
The reason why you can't change accessory is you need to wait the said skill off CD first before it allows you to change.
Maybe you can do more tests once you know about this rule.

Matk focus ML is indeed better in raid as when you have saint + LF in the party, you will basically hit the x2 cap with Striking + HoC + 65 passive.
Therefore, using these examples, a 35k base matk ML with 16k INT >> a 32k base matk ML with 22k INT, in raid.

Regarding dark ML vs neutral ML, being a dark elemental means you will have to bring a party which have dark buffs/debuffs.
If conditions are met, dark ML will definitely win neutral ML.
Neutral ML only benefits from the 100% debuff cap skills (PS + CS EX is already 80%)
While Dark ML will also benefit from that 100% debuff + skills that increases Dark % + skills that decreases enemies dark resist.
Dark ML can reach as far as x3 the damage potential of a neutral ML as it benefits from dark buffs/debuffs.

Sorry if I miss anything out, hope it helps.

once again thank you for the info :D

tonight i just tried all build like this, pt lineup is AW ADEPT SAINT
DML tough
DML INT
ML MATK/INT

its seem between this 3 type DML INT deal highest damage  (not in dragon nest)
for 8man raid purpose i might make DDNL since matk DML can reach higher x2 damage cap
and % in dark buff will be a bonus that increase lots of end damage in raid..

thank you for helping (:])

#57 McMurphy

McMurphy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 10:47 AM

Did i missed something or you just didnt posted the skill build of your DML. If no can you show or post it here? I really need some skill builds.

#58 mudo

mudo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2929 posts
  • Mudoz
  • DN, Westwood
  • i'm a warrior *pose*

Posted 07 April 2017 - 03:47 PM

View PostMcMurphy, on 07 April 2017 - 10:47 AM, said:

Did i missed something or you just didnt posted the skill build of your DML. If no can you show or post it here? I really need some skill builds.

woah dude, this is 2014's threads.. AikawaKazu is no longer active in DN.. (shame) (its kinda nice thou to see AK's name again)

for ML guides, do refers and discuss on Luxtrolls 93cap Moonlord Guide (he also less active in DN) and Home For Moonlords thread..