Riuga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 849 posts
  • iRiuga
  • DN, Holywood
  • Programmers

Posted 06 May 2017 - 03:38 AM

I am not so sure as to the rarity of Hell Fire Saleanas, however I do know that someone has mistakenly assumed that Sergeant Aiden has Hell Fire in the past. I can't really blame him for that; there's a line between a regular FD Saleana and a 100% FD one who also happened to clear RuDN HC. Perhaps the low stats of everyone else in the Team and irregularly low clear time compared to other teams with better gear than ours contributed to his assumption. Either way, I simply wanted to clear it up for anyone else who has similar assumptions at the back of their mind.

Just to be clear from now on, if anyone is wondering what the "secret" to our damage is and how we managed to clear faster than some teams with more FD than ours, it would be Alexander's Raid buff. We saw a drastic increase in DPS after he rejoined the Team, and it was due to this buff. Skill, confidence, and being very proficient at the classes we each play also plays a part in this, however.

Edited by Riuga, 06 May 2017 - 03:43 AM.

#342 Aethilius

Aethilius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Kayozaki
  • DN, Holywood
  • Phyrexians

Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:21 PM

View PostFirePhoenix, on 06 May 2017 - 12:55 AM, said:

Hm, wiki is not really trustworthy source. And in case of DN wiki, it is simply outdate.
I already give you the link saying that HF is 30%.
But anyways, we did a test today proving it is 30%
Posted Image

33% and 70% is whole new different. Moreover, there are many FD Sal out there don't have hellfire, so there is no need to assume that.

Funnily enough, you're assuming that the "many FD saleanas out there" do not have hellfire.

Edited by Aethilius, 06 May 2017 - 12:22 PM.

#343 Riuga

Riuga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 849 posts
  • iRiuga
  • DN, Holywood
  • Programmers

Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:03 AM

We've cleared HC again on our first attempt this week. I believe we've reached a point where it will remain this way, in terms of consistency and run reliability, for the weeks and months to come. It will only get easier from here on out with everyone getting RuDN-L equipment as the weeks go by. The occasional video may be uploaded, however we do not plan on posting all of the videos on this thread. If you are interest in watching said videos, it is best that you manually track Sergeant Aiden's and MSgt Jeryl's Youtube channels. I can already see how this will be one of the most boring raiding years yet due to how quickly the exploration season ended and how easy subsequent clears of HC are.

Updates regarding recruitment will still be posted every now and then until we select Sergeant JJ's replacement.

#344 Bibbo

Bibbo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Bibbo
  • DN, Holywood
  • Clericon

Posted 09 May 2017 - 03:13 AM

IGN:HadesMD
Class:Abyss Walker / Light fury

Past experiences:Have full exp till dragon stage 8man HC

Describe yourself:will glady follow orders in the sake of clearing having rune weapons not much to tell fast learner will adapt to your team ways of dealing with mech when u call i show up

Available times in GMT+8: Depends on your sched inform me most of the time online

If you are a student, do you have exams within the next six months? no
If you fall down, do you stay down or get up and get some more? Get up and get some more
What does the word comrade mean to you? someone who i can trust and someone who got my back
What is a quitter to you? A person gives up
Do you consider yourself a quitter? No

Undeniably there will be much on the negative side when it boils down to raid nest exploration.
How do you plan to deal with the negative emotions that come from this? shut up and learn from my mistakes

Will you let these negative emotions come to you? No

There will be cursing and blaming simply because there are humans within the team.
Do you have a problem with being able to brush off as much as is thrown at you, and still be able to move on with an iron will? i dont care about the curses as long as i get to clear the nest i will push on

The key in a raid exploration team is to view everything negative about it as a normal aspect of life. Never let the negativity get to you personally. People will naturally vent their frustration at everything. This behavior is encouraged as running with anger inside of you will only make it worse. Look past everything else and focus on what you need to learn and what you need to improve on and get it done. Can you grasp this ideology? Yes

Note that that is only 70% of the post, as I cannot zoom out further. During raid exploration seasons, there will be one such post for every day that we run. I always write one after the runs are completed. You will be expected to read, memorize, and master the information and strategies discussed in the post within 24 hours. You cannot cheat out of this because we always test each other to single out those who may have missed even one minor detail of a strategy. The failure of even one person to demonstrate mastery and memorization of a new strategy results in a group punishment - everyone will have to practice with this one person until he masters it. We will not run until everyone masters the new strategy. On a scale of 1 to 10, how confident are you in being able to keep with a constant barrage of walls of text that you must master and memorize in just a short period of time? 8

At that, the said posts usually contain words and phrases that some non-native English speakers find hard to understand. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your knowledge of the English language? 10

Do you swear that you have not falsified any piece of information given here? yes

Have you read, acknowledged, and agreed with our Consitution? done
Are you registering for this Team on your own free will? yes

Max FD both AW (575m) LF (190m ) dps on btg

#345 Riuga

Riuga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 849 posts
  • iRiuga
  • DN, Holywood
  • Programmers

Posted 09 May 2017 - 06:49 PM

@Bibbo

Your application looks good. I appreciate the honesty of your application and how you don't try to sugarcoat it like most other applicants. However, due to the sheer intensity of A&S, we request that you accept the A&S warning in the application form before we proceed any further.

#346 Bibbo

Bibbo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Bibbo
  • DN, Holywood
  • Clericon

Posted 09 May 2017 - 08:47 PM

I accept to your terms and ideology also can u give the most likely sched of the time your team runs

Edited by Bibbo, 09 May 2017 - 08:49 PM.

#347 Riuga

Riuga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 849 posts
  • iRiuga
  • DN, Holywood
  • Programmers

Posted 09 May 2017 - 10:02 PM

I was specifically referring to the following part of the application form:

Spoiler

This simply states that you acknowledge what you're getting yourself into and that we are not going to be responsible for any emotional damage that may be caused by A&S. We normally weed out those who are too emotionally fragile for A&S during the interview in order to avoid this, however there is still a low chance of it happening. We don't like taking chances, so we would like to have it in writing whenever possible. If you accept it, we can continue talking about the schedule in-game and perhaps arrange an interview.

Edited by Riuga, 09 May 2017 - 10:03 PM.

#348 Bibbo

Bibbo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Bibbo
  • DN, Holywood
  • Clericon

Posted 09 May 2017 - 10:49 PM

Seems like im gona die mentally in does 3 days Sign me up i accept ur invitation to hell

#349 Riuga

Riuga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 849 posts
  • iRiuga
  • DN, Holywood
  • Programmers

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:29 AM

I will arrange an interview with you via in-game mail.

#350 Bibbo

Bibbo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Bibbo
  • DN, Holywood
  • Clericon

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:50 AM

OK looking forward to it

#351 Riuga

Riuga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 849 posts
  • iRiuga
  • DN, Holywood
  • Programmers

Posted 12 May 2017 - 11:41 PM

We did not select Bibbo to proceed to A&S at the end of the interview.

-

We will be interviewing a Flurry candidate next week. Hopefuls may still apply via the application while recruitment is still open.

#352 MooNvStaR

MooNvStaR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • RosaliaNg
  • DN, Holywood
  • FreedomVN

Posted 24 May 2017 - 11:30 AM

Hi Riuga,
May I know your team run time schedule? I'm interested in joining RuDN HC. Thanks!

Edited by MooNvStaR, 24 May 2017 - 11:36 AM.