Riuga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 940 posts
  • iRiuga
  • DN, Holywood
  • Programmers

Posted 06 May 2017 - 03:38 AM

I am not so sure as to the rarity of Hell Fire Saleanas, however I do know that someone has mistakenly assumed that Sergeant Aiden has Hell Fire in the past. I can't really blame him for that; there's a line between a regular FD Saleana and a 100% FD one who also happened to clear RuDN HC. Perhaps the low stats of everyone else in the Team and irregularly low clear time compared to other teams with better gear than ours contributed to his assumption. Either way, I simply wanted to clear it up for anyone else who has similar assumptions at the back of their mind.

Just to be clear from now on, if anyone is wondering what the "secret" to our damage is and how we managed to clear faster than some teams with more FD than ours, it would be Alexander's Raid buff. We saw a drastic increase in DPS after he rejoined the Team, and it was due to this buff. Skill, confidence, and being very proficient at the classes we each play also plays a part in this, however.

Edited by Riuga, 06 May 2017 - 03:43 AM.

#342 Aethilius

Aethilius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Kayozaki
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:21 PM

FirePhoenix, on 06 May 2017 - 12:55 AM, said:

Hm, wiki is not really trustworthy source. And in case of DN wiki, it is simply outdate.
I already give you the link saying that HF is 30%.
But anyways, we did a test today proving it is 30%
Posted Image

33% and 70% is whole new different. Moreover, there are many FD Sal out there don't have hellfire, so there is no need to assume that.

Funnily enough, you're assuming that the "many FD saleanas out there" do not have hellfire.

Edited by Aethilius, 06 May 2017 - 12:22 PM.

#343 Riuga

Riuga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 940 posts
  • iRiuga
  • DN, Holywood
  • Programmers

Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:03 AM

We've cleared HC again on our first attempt this week. I believe we've reached a point where it will remain this way, in terms of consistency and run reliability, for the weeks and months to come. It will only get easier from here on out with everyone getting RuDN-L equipment as the weeks go by. The occasional video may be uploaded, however we do not plan on posting all of the videos on this thread. If you are interest in watching said videos, it is best that you manually track Sergeant Aiden's and MSgt Jeryl's Youtube channels. I can already see how this will be one of the most boring raiding years yet due to how quickly the exploration season ended and how easy subsequent clears of HC are.

Updates regarding recruitment will still be posted every now and then until we select Sergeant JJ's replacement.

#344 Bibbo

Bibbo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Bibbo
  • DN, Holywood
  • Clericon

Posted 09 May 2017 - 03:13 AM

IGN:HadesMD
Class:Abyss Walker / Light fury

Past experiences:Have full exp till dragon stage 8man HC

Describe yourself:will glady follow orders in the sake of clearing having rune weapons not much to tell fast learner will adapt to your team ways of dealing with mech when u call i show up

Available times in GMT+8: Depends on your sched inform me most of the time online

If you are a student, do you have exams within the next six months? no
If you fall down, do you stay down or get up and get some more? Get up and get some more
What does the word comrade mean to you? someone who i can trust and someone who got my back
What is a quitter to you? A person gives up
Do you consider yourself a quitter? No

Undeniably there will be much on the negative side when it boils down to raid nest exploration.
How do you plan to deal with the negative emotions that come from this? shut up and learn from my mistakes

Will you let these negative emotions come to you? No

There will be cursing and blaming simply because there are humans within the team.
Do you have a problem with being able to brush off as much as is thrown at you, and still be able to move on with an iron will? i dont care about the curses as long as i get to clear the nest i will push on

The key in a raid exploration team is to view everything negative about it as a normal aspect of life. Never let the negativity get to you personally. People will naturally vent their frustration at everything. This behavior is encouraged as running with anger inside of you will only make it worse. Look past everything else and focus on what you need to learn and what you need to improve on and get it done. Can you grasp this ideology? Yes

Note that that is only 70% of the post, as I cannot zoom out further. During raid exploration seasons, there will be one such post for every day that we run. I always write one after the runs are completed. You will be expected to read, memorize, and master the information and strategies discussed in the post within 24 hours. You cannot cheat out of this because we always test each other to single out those who may have missed even one minor detail of a strategy. The failure of even one person to demonstrate mastery and memorization of a new strategy results in a group punishment - everyone will have to practice with this one person until he masters it. We will not run until everyone masters the new strategy. On a scale of 1 to 10, how confident are you in being able to keep with a constant barrage of walls of text that you must master and memorize in just a short period of time? 8

At that, the said posts usually contain words and phrases that some non-native English speakers find hard to understand. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your knowledge of the English language? 10

Do you swear that you have not falsified any piece of information given here? yes

Have you read, acknowledged, and agreed with our Consitution? done
Are you registering for this Team on your own free will? yes

Max FD both AW (575m) LF (190m ) dps on btg

#345 Riuga

Riuga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 940 posts
  • iRiuga
  • DN, Holywood
  • Programmers

Posted 09 May 2017 - 06:49 PM

@Bibbo

Your application looks good. I appreciate the honesty of your application and how you don't try to sugarcoat it like most other applicants. However, due to the sheer intensity of A&S, we request that you accept the A&S warning in the application form before we proceed any further.

#346 Bibbo

Bibbo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Bibbo
  • DN, Holywood
  • Clericon

Posted 09 May 2017 - 08:47 PM

I accept to your terms and ideology also can u give the most likely sched of the time your team runs

Edited by Bibbo, 09 May 2017 - 08:49 PM.

#347 Riuga

Riuga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 940 posts
  • iRiuga
  • DN, Holywood
  • Programmers

Posted 09 May 2017 - 10:02 PM

I was specifically referring to the following part of the application form:

Spoiler

This simply states that you acknowledge what you're getting yourself into and that we are not going to be responsible for any emotional damage that may be caused by A&S. We normally weed out those who are too emotionally fragile for A&S during the interview in order to avoid this, however there is still a low chance of it happening. We don't like taking chances, so we would like to have it in writing whenever possible. If you accept it, we can continue talking about the schedule in-game and perhaps arrange an interview.

Edited by Riuga, 09 May 2017 - 10:03 PM.

#348 Bibbo

Bibbo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Bibbo
  • DN, Holywood
  • Clericon

Posted 09 May 2017 - 10:49 PM

Seems like im gona die mentally in does 3 days Sign me up i accept ur invitation to hell

#349 Riuga

Riuga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 940 posts
  • iRiuga
  • DN, Holywood
  • Programmers

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:29 AM

I will arrange an interview with you via in-game mail.

#350 Bibbo

Bibbo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Bibbo
  • DN, Holywood
  • Clericon

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:50 AM

OK looking forward to it

#351 Riuga

Riuga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 940 posts
  • iRiuga
  • DN, Holywood
  • Programmers

Posted 12 May 2017 - 11:41 PM

We did not select Bibbo to proceed to A&S at the end of the interview.

-

We will be interviewing a Flurry candidate next week. Hopefuls may still apply via the application while recruitment is still open.

#352 MooNvStaR

MooNvStaR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • RosaliaNg
  • DN, Holywood
  • FreedomVN

Posted 24 May 2017 - 11:30 AM

Hi Riuga,
May I know your team run time schedule? I'm interested in joining RuDN HC. Thanks!

Edited by MooNvStaR, 24 May 2017 - 11:36 AM.

#353 Vincent

Vincent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • vlVenuslv
  • DN, Holywood
  • Ex3SOulTEAM

Posted 11 June 2017 - 07:27 PM

IGN:vlVenuslv
Class:Flurry
w/320k PATK,42% FD,267% CDMG (hardworking on making higher base attack)

Past experiences: Cap of 80 BDN,RDN,IDN norm/hc & now RUDN norm 8man

Describe yourself: Serious player that consider as fast learner, adult mindset with job as department assistant, show up once after work from 8pm-11pm (6pm if there are no OT need)

Available times in GMT+8: daily 8-11pm

If you are a student, do you have exams within the next six months?
Not student but adult with job

If you fall down, do you stay down or get up and get some more?
Get up and get some more!

What does the word comrade mean to you?
People who we can trust with!

What is a quitter to you?
A person gives up too easily!

Do you consider yourself a quitter?
Nope until the game shutdown!

Undeniably there will be much on the negative side when it boils down to raid nest exploration.
How do you plan to deal with the negative emotions that come from this?
As our real life do,harsh life make our self more stronger!

Will you let these negative emotions come to you?
Nope

There will be cursing and blaming simply because there are humans within the team.
Do you have a problem with being able to brush off as much as is thrown at you, and still be able to move on with an iron will?
As long had the teamwork,I believe that nothing could stop what I'm aim with, to clear the nest!

The key in a raid exploration team is to view everything negative about it as a normal aspect of life. Never let the negativity get to you personally. People will naturally vent their frustration at everything. This behavior is encouraged as running with anger inside of you will only make it worse. Look past everything else and focus on what you need to learn and what you need to improve on and get it done. Can you grasp this ideology?
Yes because human do make mistake

Note that that is only 70% of the post, as I cannot zoom out further. During raid exploration seasons, there will be one such post for every day that we run. I always write one after the runs are completed. You will be expected to read, memorize, and master the information and strategies discussed in the post within 24 hours. You cannot cheat out of this because we always test each other to single out those who may have missed even one minor detail of a strategy. The failure of even one person to demonstrate mastery and memorization of a new strategy results in a group punishment - everyone will have to practice with this one person until he masters it. We will not run until everyone masters the new strategy. On a scale of 1 to 10, how confident are you in being able to keep with a constant barrage of walls of text that you must master and memorize in just a short period of time?

At that, the said posts usually contain words and phrases that some non-native English speakers find hard to understand. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your knowledge of the English language? 5

Do you swear that you have not falsified any piece of information given here? yes I do

Have you read, acknowledged, and agreed with our Consitution? done
Are you registering for this Team on your own free will? yes

#354 Riuga

Riuga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 940 posts
  • iRiuga
  • DN, Holywood
  • Programmers

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:16 AM

After a lengthy interview, we've decided that Vincent meets the minimum cut necessary for a shot at A&S. We've interviewed at least six different candidates over the past month and a half, and, needless to say, it's about time we've met someone who has a chance at A&S.

There is still time for more candidates to sign up, however it will not be long until the next A&S starts.

#355 Riuga

Riuga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 940 posts
  • iRiuga
  • DN, Holywood
  • Programmers

Posted 24 June 2017 - 03:42 PM

Due to the fact that Vincent narrowly passed the interview, we decided to put him into a bit of a pre-A&S last week in order for us to see whether or not he can recover from that narrow dodge during the interview. During this pre-A&S, one thing led to another, the man repeatedly tripped over himself, and was disqualified. It was during the voting of his disqualification that 1st Sergeant Alexander stated that he remembers a Vincent somewhere, and that someone should check past posts to this thread to find out who it was. MSgt Jeryl quickly dug up both posts to reveal that the man was PriestZaii and was disqualified twice in the past. "PriestZaii" was the only word I needed to hear. Besides scammer allegations from various people back in the day, I vividly remember Gunnery Sergeant Lemon's and Gunnery Sergeant Ria's various pieces of advice against him back when, and before, he applied. Needless to say, the man was permanently disqualified from the Team as soon as this information came to light. A&S 17-02 recruitment will carry on as usual. Future candidates will have one less man to compete with during A&S.

Having said all of that, I am not particularly impressed that he has created a new forum account by the name of Vincent95 in order to apply to several other teams. I do not have to name reasons as to why he might have done this, as anyone with half a brain can very well deduce the reasons for themselves. I was also not impressed when, after having told Vincent that he was disqualified, Sergeant Audrey (retired) told me that Vincent had asked her to see if she had a spot in her team for RuDN HC, and, after being told that she has no intentions of doing RuDN, let alone having a raid team for it, sent me two mails asking for reconsideration. Excuse me, but you can't expect me to take your letter of reconsideration seriously when you just demonstrated that you're more concerned about having a raid party for RuDN HC than being in the Team specifically. Actions speak louder than words, and one of our Seven Ideals - loyalty - was not represented very well by his actions.

Edited by Riuga, 24 June 2017 - 03:47 PM.

#356 Vincent95

Vincent95

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • vlVenuslv
  • DN, Holywood
  • Ex3S0ulTEAM

Posted 25 June 2017 - 02:03 AM

Before I would to say thank you Sir Riuga for given the opportunity learn for so much not just in game mechs and also how to be an adult, but kindly note that the professional of English words is too loud or I should say ruined personality? Yes it's true that I have the big problems with my attitude, but honestly is that really necessary to update here? Yes I'm sorry that noisy around other persons asking for team, but im not even ruined anyone, is that really mean once fail with pre-a&s (RIP do called) then have to accept personalize ruined in dn? And yes I did scam people, and I trust everyone will did mistakes, no one is perfect so yes, we learn from mistakes.

Absolutely I'm very bad with english, but i don't feel sad or disappointed, just to keep learning and become better. Old story has mean the past, and these all of personality ruined won't stop me to continue my journey in lagendia, as I Uphold NEVER QUIT SPIRIT.

Last and not least im not here to argue or anything but just to clarify, sometimes we have to respect everyone even they have attitude problems include myself, it doesn't mean fail then we have to update thread like these for telling the truth (yes is very professional yet serious but do ever think is a little bit over?) Professional doesn't mean we can do everything we like to as long is Professional, not because of bad attitude then have to get punish or criticism.

(Professional doesn't mean everthing)
(Everyone will have mistakes)
Thank you for your kindly & time.

#357 Riuga

Riuga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 940 posts
  • iRiuga
  • DN, Holywood
  • Programmers

Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:17 PM

I normally keep matters like these private, however I made an exception in your case since I can tell that you're up to no good. You just admitted to scamming people in the past. Forgiveness is something I would consider if someone practiced scamming people back when he or she was still a teenager, however you and I very well know that you scammed people as a legal adult. As a legal adult, you are fully responsible for your own actions. You should have known better than to scam people after living at least 18 years in this world.

I strongly believe that every other team leader (whose teams you have "applied" to) has the right to stay educated and informed about potential members. Since you personally applied to them, they deserve to know of your shady past - a past which you are evidently trying to cover up by using a new forum account - in order to make an informed decision. Whether or not they accept you as a member after being informed about your past is completely up to them. I couldn't care less if they end up regretting that decision later on. If you truly regret your old past as a scammer, you would not try to silently hide it by use of a new forum account.

Having said that, even though you have been permanently disqualified from TR for failing to satisfy our zero-tolerance policy towards having a "criminal" record, you may not be beyond the point of redemption just yet as far as other teams are concerned. I would suggest fessing up and returning to your original forum account. Trying to hide a shady past only makes you look more shady than you already are.

Edited by Riuga, 26 June 2017 - 10:19 PM.

#358 Vincent

Vincent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • vlVenuslv
  • DN, Holywood
  • Ex3SOulTEAM

Posted 27 June 2017 - 10:34 AM

From the replied thread Vincent & Vincent95 is different user huh? Excuse me it's not about create new account for cover up the past, the moment Sir Riu update the thread then my account was unable to login again for few days(So i create other and especially I named as Vincent95, most of people will know is actually the same person) I don't even mind people do know anything of my past, is true that I'm a scammer, everyone did know that so don't need to be so "Professional" and I know only few percentage of everyone will believe the reason I've clarify above. And before I join any team I will firstly story out my past, so don't worry or highlight about it.

Lastly, there are more scammers out there and we don't even know who is it, what I mean is the game isn't just for yours and logically I'm very confidence that none of scammers will admit their past like what I'm doing, it's just wasting time for them.

I'm appreciate knowledge about RUDN HC provide so much detailed from TR, at here I would like to say thank you infront of all members of Dragon nest sea Forum.

"Balance Between Professional And Treat & Understand People"

#359 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6976 posts
  • Save Our Last Goodbye
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 27 June 2017 - 11:06 AM

Allow me to post Riuga (I hope this is not derailing or anything).

Admitting to your mistakes in the past is a thing, changing afterwards is another. Are you a redeemed person now, Vincent? If yes, good for you.

Using the 'everyone does it so why can't I' as justification even you know for yourself is wrong, is quite not logical though.

In fairness with Vincent however, I was in 1 pt with him during RDN HC and he's quite normal in a raid party sense..

Doesn't have attendance or attitude problem raid party wise, just appear on time and finish the nest, and that's it.

Edited by SorceressHater, 27 June 2017 - 02:21 PM.

#360 Vincent95

Vincent95

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • vlVenuslv
  • DN, Holywood
  • Ex3S0ulTEAM

Posted 27 June 2017 - 01:12 PM

Thanks for the comments, i' m sorry if my post and writing leading 'everyone does it so why can't I'
But i' m not actually that mean, but just frankly to everyone, a person that does not regret or anything, then he/she will not responsible for repay what he/she scam at the past, now the person did repay and just want to restart as him/herself again, but some of us consider "with tinted glasses to see people" ;) But It's really fine for me from now, Thanks between~!