[Update] Install Cherryplay For Daily Surprises!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CherryTeam

CherryTeam

• 1413 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 05:34 PM

Posted Image

Cherry Credits’ very own app, CherryPlay is now available for download! Install CherryPlay today and keep in touch with fellow Cherry gamers, thanks to the unlimited free messages and cool in-app stickers. You can also enjoy hassle-free, instant login to Cherry mobile game titles.

As part of its launch celebration, all CherryPlay users will also receive a random in-game item coupon code daily to redeem for cool items from Cherry games like Dragon Nest, SD Gundam and Million Arthur! This offer is valid from 15 September 2014 to 30 September 2014, 0000HRS (GMT +8). We will be sending you the daily codes from 1400hrs (GMT+8) onwards, so please redeem it as soon as you have received it as the code will expire at1400hrs (GMT+8) the next day.

Take a peek below and see how CherryPlay looks like!

Posted Image

How to start receiving FREE game items daily:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Link up your Cherry Account for more perks!

Linking your Cherry Account to CherryPlay is optional, but doing so reaps you many benefits such as exclusive promotions for the game(s) that you are playing, free chat stickers, and much more!

Posted Image

And, start receiving your daily surprise!

The earlier you install CherryPlay, the more daily surprises you'll be getting!

Posted Image

Download CherryPlay now on iTunes and Google Play! Spread the word to your friends - they'll be glad to get free stuff as well!

Google Play | App Store

- Cherry Team

#2 IIwraithII

IIwraithII

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:32 PM

i'm from malaysia, and cant install cherryplay,it say insufficient storage,but i still had over 100mb of free space,, please fix it, i had miss event today (T.T) (sob)

#3 Shynobito

Shynobito

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:03 AM

I need help. I made a purchase at the cherry page and have granted me $ 8 for my credit card and I have ningu balance.
Balance: 0 CC