• 1135 posts
  • 3xtBlade <3 BD
  • DN, Springwood
  • Hiatus

Posted 02 January 2015 - 02:04 AM

Syenna, on 02 January 2015 - 02:00 AM, said:

Shd2's probably near, anyways.

Congrats on the guide! More love for Kalis~
Hey i just realised you from greenwood! (clap) . Wanna pvp sometime? (;])

#23 Syenna

Syenna

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1381 posts
  • w00t
  • DN, Holywood
  • negativekarma

Posted 02 January 2015 - 02:17 AM

I can, but I'm saving up for a better PC and connection (new year's gift to myself). Maybe around mid January.

Trust me, you dont want to face my delays. Ping's at 200~300, I practically win ladder bc of delays.

I'll try to contact you if I find a good temporary 'net cafe tho :D

#24 Kouzaku

Kouzaku

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1366 posts
  • Pengguine, Alexieve
  • DN, Westwood
  • Eden, PulseL'cie

Posted 02 January 2015 - 02:20 AM

RazorFan, on 02 January 2015 - 01:13 AM, said:

yea this is true for sure. light is the superior race now :<

Yup, dancers really shine in light parties. I seldom see my damage rise up in dark pt, but it does... Sometimes...

3xtFifty, on 02 January 2015 - 01:27 AM, said:

I guess theres hope for dancers in 80cap then, even if the screamer revamp arrives (clap) . But thats provided we get an ele conver jade, which i dont have at the moment (T.T)

Lv80 ECJ gives only a -15% elem attack. That's a really nice boost for non elem characters, be sure to get one if it arrives. :D

#25 3xtFifty

3xtFifty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts
  • 3xtBlade <3 BD
  • DN, Springwood
  • Hiatus

Posted 02 January 2015 - 02:27 AM

Kouzaku, on 02 January 2015 - 02:20 AM, said:

Yup, dancers really shine in light parties. I seldom see my damage rise up in dark pt, but it does... Sometimes...

Lv80 ECJ gives only a -15% elem attack. That's a really nice boost for non elem characters, be sure to get one if it arrives. :D
Actually I like to ask tho, is using 80A with the -15% ele better then using 70L with the -30% ele. Because when i simulated my build for 80cap, what i realised was that the difference in patk was absurd, (I used 70S to simulate simply because I assumed the gear increments isnt much, and 70S was probably the closest gear which matches 80A), there was a difference of about 10k patk. So in the end, is it still worth the tradeoff?

#26 Kouzaku

Kouzaku

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1366 posts
  • Pengguine, Alexieve
  • DN, Westwood
  • Eden, PulseL'cie

Posted 02 January 2015 - 02:32 AM

3xtFifty, on 02 January 2015 - 02:27 AM, said:

Actually I like to ask tho, is using 80A with the -15% ele better then using 70L with the -30% ele. Because when i simulated my build for 80cap, what i realised was that the difference in patk was absurd, (I used 70S to simulate simply because I assumed the gear increments isnt much, and 70S was probably the closest gear which matches 80A), there was a difference of about 10k patk. So in the end, is it still worth the tradeoff?

Hmm, based from what i know 70L > 80A, so yeah even with the ECJ available i'll still go for the 70L. 80S would probably take a long time before i arrives at sea. So yeah, it's better to invest in 70L imo. The set bonus and the bonus agi/str given by L is too good to give up. I have to admit though, i haven't researched about 80 cap contents yet, so i can't make a solid conclusion yet. However, based from the comments i read, 70L is still superior in 80 cap.

#27 3xtFifty

3xtFifty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts
  • 3xtBlade <3 BD
  • DN, Springwood
  • Hiatus

Posted 02 January 2015 - 02:35 AM

Kouzaku, on 02 January 2015 - 02:32 AM, said:

Hmm, based from what i know 70L > 80A, so yeah even with the ECJ available i'll still go for the 70L. 80S would probably take a long time before i arrives at sea. So yeah, it's better to invest in 70L imo. The set bonus and the bonus agi/str given by L is too good to give up. I have to admit though, i haven't researched about 80 cap contents yet, so i can't make a solid conclusion yet. However, based from the comments i read, 70L is still superior in 80 cap.

Well we should be ableto make a solid conclusion next tuesday, or next next tuesday, whenever the major patch comes in with VN.

#28 FirePhoenix

FirePhoenix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3763 posts
  • zArAthena/zArSuika
  • DN, Holywood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 02 January 2015 - 03:16 AM

Just a remind, Lv80 ECJ with -15% elem attack is only info on client, never actually release in kDN or cDN. So dont think too much about it. Another case is: S jade have info on client from the first day jade system release but not official released either.

#29 fourrier

fourrier

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10244 posts
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 02 January 2015 - 04:21 AM

Kouzaku, on 02 January 2015 - 02:20 AM, said:

They don't release lv80 ECJ with -15% ele atk.
The item info only sits there in UIstring and has nothing to do with released version of lv80 ECJ.

#30 Kouzaku

Kouzaku

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1366 posts
  • Pengguine, Alexieve
  • DN, Westwood
  • Eden, PulseL'cie

Posted 02 January 2015 - 11:04 AM

FirePhoenix, on 02 January 2015 - 03:16 AM, said:

Just a remind, Lv80 ECJ with -15% elem attack is only info on client, never actually release in kDN or cDN. So dont think too much about it. Another case is: S jade have info on client from the first day jade system release but not official released either.

fourrier, on 02 January 2015 - 04:21 AM, said:

They don't release lv80 ECJ with -15% ele atk.
The item info only sits there in UIstring and has nothing to do with released version of lv80 ECJ.

thanks for the correction guys, i thought the -15% elem attack was officially announced already! Thanks! (:])

#31 3xtFifty

3xtFifty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts
  • 3xtBlade <3 BD
  • DN, Springwood
  • Hiatus

Posted 02 January 2015 - 01:21 PM

Btw anything else u including in the guide other then skill build, :o
And im curious as to why sufis got dropped in exchange for maxed level DD for the spirit dancer dancer tree.

Edited by 3xtFifty, 02 January 2015 - 01:23 PM.

#32 Kouzaku

Kouzaku

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1366 posts
  • Pengguine, Alexieve
  • DN, Westwood
  • Eden, PulseL'cie

Posted 02 January 2015 - 01:30 PM

3xtFifty, on 02 January 2015 - 01:21 PM, said:

Btw anything else u including in the guide other then skill build, :o
And im curious as to why sufis got dropped in exchange for maxed level DD for the spirit dancer dancer tree.

Both of my sufis in spirit dancer build is maxed at 14. I think the one you're referring too was the Hybrid in Blade Dancer. I'll probably deisgn my layout better tomorrow to show a distinctive difference between BD's and SD's section. It looks all crammed together (sorry)

#33 3xtFifty

3xtFifty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts
  • 3xtBlade <3 BD
  • DN, Springwood
  • Hiatus

Posted 02 January 2015 - 02:00 PM

Kouzaku, on 02 January 2015 - 01:30 PM, said:

Both of my sufis in spirit dancer build is maxed at 14. I think the one you're referring too was the Hybrid in Blade Dancer. I'll probably deisgn my layout better tomorrow to show a distinctive difference between BD's and SD's section. It looks all crammed together (sorry)
Woops sorry xd, my eyes are @_@.

#34 BlackjackCW

BlackjackCW

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • CheapShy
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • CheapJings

Posted 02 January 2015 - 03:36 PM

Nice guide ...

I cant see much dancer nowadays (T.T)  ( loli everywhere

Because of the santa event ... i feel like changing my blade dancer to soul eater (oo;)
but... i still love my dancer LOL ?

#35 FirePhoenix

FirePhoenix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3763 posts
  • zArAthena/zArSuika
  • DN, Holywood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 02 January 2015 - 03:51 PM

BlackjackCW, on 02 January 2015 - 03:36 PM, said:

Because of the santa event ... i feel like changing my blade dancer to soul eater (oo;)
but... i still love my dancer LOL ?
Same here, I am still in dilemma, continue as dancer or change to SE. But, my team is light, so I will stay as dancer, at least for a while

#36 BlackjackCW

BlackjackCW

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • CheapShy
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • CheapJings

Posted 02 January 2015 - 06:40 PM

FirePhoenix, on 02 January 2015 - 03:51 PM, said:

Same here, I am still in dilemma, continue as dancer or change to SE. But, my team is light, so I will stay as dancer, at least for a while

same... my perma pt is a light pt as well...
And, dancer really sucks in solo-ing nest ( maybe for me? not about the skill .. yea u know? is about the dmg .. the time consumed )

But anyway, as long as my PT member need me, i guess i will still remain in dancer ...
and why i dont create another character and go for SE? .. because .. i dont hv much $$ ? xD

#37 Kouzaku

Kouzaku

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1366 posts
  • Pengguine, Alexieve
  • DN, Westwood
  • Eden, PulseL'cie

Posted 02 January 2015 - 07:11 PM

FirePhoenix, on 02 January 2015 - 03:51 PM, said:

I think since we're already in 80 cap, and we can potentially burst most of the bosses in BDN now, i feel dancer gets the upper hand again because of dance 2. On prolonged battles like in 70 cap, SE got the upperhand since most of her skills need a long set-up and everyone can benefit the full duration of it. But in fast battles like what we have now in 80 cap, i feel dance 2 is taking reign again. I might be wrong, but it's just what i feel. Anyway, i love the kali branch both dancers and screamers (love)

BlackjackCW, on 02 January 2015 - 06:40 PM, said:

same... my perma pt is a light pt as well...
And, dancer really sucks in solo-ing nest ( maybe for me? not about the skill .. yea u know? is about the dmg .. the time consumed )

But anyway, as long as my PT member need me, i guess i will still remain in dancer ...
and why i dont create another character and go for SE? .. because .. i dont hv much $$ ? xD

Dancers are still good to have! Currently, i think both kalis shares the same slot in raids. On solo, i think SE still gets the upperhand, on raids.. it really depends on the party set-up. (:])

#38 BlackjackCW

BlackjackCW

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • CheapShy
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • CheapJings

Posted 02 January 2015 - 08:35 PM

Kouzaku, on 02 January 2015 - 07:11 PM, said:

I think since we're already in 80 cap, and we can potentially burst most of the bosses in BDN now, i feel dancer gets the upper hand again because of dance 2. On prolonged battles like in 70 cap, SE got the upperhand since most of her skills need a long set-up and everyone can benefit the full duration of it. But in fast battles like what we have now in 80 cap, i feel dance 2 is taking reign again. I might be wrong, but it's just what i feel. Anyway, i love the kali branch both dancers and screamers (love)

Dancers are still good to have! Currently, i think both kalis shares the same slot in raids. On solo, i think SE still gets the upperhand, on raids.. it really depends on the party set-up. (:])

haha yea.. i know dancer is good, nice to play, nice fighting style, fantastic battle animation, xD
i like the way bd using elegant storm and hurricane gust xD
and .. kali really need very good EQ.. i mean .. it's like.. u need to reach certain requirement only can see a nice dmg output.

for now yea.. both branches of kali also acceptable in raid.

When valcano nest come to DN SEA... i will be emo looking at other people (mainly loli class (oo;) ) solo it (sob)

#39 3xtFifty

3xtFifty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts
  • 3xtBlade <3 BD
  • DN, Springwood
  • Hiatus

Posted 02 January 2015 - 09:05 PM

Well anyway im starting to think dev actiually did something right. The revamp for screamers, weighted with the light preference, really balanced out the kali classes, making each and everyone of them acceptable. Hoping this is actually true after seeing pubs reactions when revamp comes to SEA. For once devs didnt over revamp a class.

Edited by 3xtFifty, 02 January 2015 - 09:06 PM.

#40 EtherGee

EtherGee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • loli chan
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 03 January 2015 - 08:30 AM

This one is a good read finally someone made a new guide about dancers and explained it well. We need more recruits for the juicy melons class hehe.

Gratz on the guide (:])