• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Khyrrigan, Senkahara
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PinkyFish / ex-Askaw

Posted 02 May 2017 - 11:25 PM

View PostFiendRoar, on 02 May 2017 - 10:49 PM, said:

Which earrings is better on Soul Eater Tough earrings or Obsession earrings?

My instinct would say tough as the %values get stronger and stronger against the conventional flat values of accessories (exception is genesis who has both dumb flat and % values, but hey). Tough gets better and better the more stats you have with the rest of your gear, obsession doesn't have that problem, but I think we've already gone past the point where the standard gear gets better stats with the %dark,agi etc... than the flat INT + jade
Though I didn't make any calculations, my guess would be that. if someone makes them and is able to tell the opposite, i'd be much obliged to accept it. (:>)

#822 Arctic

Arctic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • lMohan
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • UnionZ

Posted 30 May 2017 - 03:45 AM

A very weird question (maybe): is it true that slave hand 'activation delay' is shorter than any other "wake atk kind"?

i heard from someone that slave hands r buggy, coz its use time when she is knocked down is shorter than the other classes. id say that it is the way that it is, coz of "kali's skill nature" .. but he insists that its bugged and shouldn't work like this... can anyone tell me?

#823 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6978 posts
  • Save Our Last Goodbye
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 30 May 2017 - 07:26 AM

View PostArctic, on 30 May 2017 - 03:45 AM, said:

A very weird question (maybe): is it true that slave hand 'activation delay' is shorter than any other "wake atk kind"?

i heard from someone that slave hands r buggy, coz its use time when she is knocked down is shorter than the other classes. id say that it is the way that it is, coz of "kali's skill nature" .. but he insists that its bugged and shouldn't work like this... can anyone tell me?

Not totally a bug but sometimes maybe it's lag, there's no animation of standing up, kali is already standing up.
Not just kali btw, but even other class' wake attack suffers this "bug".

#824 HolyBring

HolyBring

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Mystael
  • DN, Holywood
  • SeaOfFlame

Posted 31 May 2017 - 01:56 PM

Arctic, on 30 May 2017 - 03:45 AM, said:

I don't think its a bug, it is just how kalis wake skill works.

Other classes, for example,sin n sorcs, have their "hit" at the end of the animation, the delay between the "wake" and the "hit" is huge enough that i can actually tumble out before the "hit" actually hits.

Kalis and i believe lolis, have their "hit" at the start of the animation. So when they "wake" they immediately "hit" then proceed with the delay wake animation. You can only tumble after the hit occurs.

So that might have created the misconception that kalis "wake" faster.

#825 PhAYSe

PhAYSe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 09:23 PM

Hi there. New to Kali.

Am going down the path of Dark Summoner, but I don't really know much about the class nor the awakening skills.

Still lv80 as of posting, but is this the right path to take? Should I invest the last 2 points of Beast Spirit? Should I max out Chain Claw? Doesn't seem to have an Awakening EX skill. How about putting more into the Soul Eater tree?

Also, for base 'Kali' skills, to hit the required 45, what skills should I pump? Despair Needle? Negative Ghost? Spirit Blow? Or the MP skills?

Edited by PhAYSe, 05 June 2017 - 09:26 PM.

#826 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6978 posts
  • Save Our Last Goodbye
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 06 June 2017 - 07:46 AM

Here's a personal base build..
http://dnskillsim.he...--0-00-----0--0

Yes, it's good to max Beast Spirit. You don't need Dragon Soul because one aspect of DS awakening focuses on reducing Phantom's Avenger's CD. You also don't need Resent Area.

You can opt to put points to Soul Gate, the damage is good however not so much against mobile targets.

Taking puppet is up to you, (I believe its debuff is easily overwritten by other class' debuff I'm not really sure) I didn't take it.