Posted 06 February 2015 - 02:59 PM

Update: 10/01/2016
Recruitment Status: Open
Active Members: 12
Playtime: Nocturnal 7pm onwards GMT+8

Posted Image

GREETINGS!

yuyu at your service…
DESU is now open for Massive Recruitment; every active individual will be welcomed to join.
And Yes, we are International Guild so no worries, all will be accepted except those who are scammers, cheaters, hackers and the like…

HISTORY

DESU is a guild that started out during OBT by a few individuals who decided to form a home where there would be no judgement against the race, age and gender. Everyone's common interst would be having fun and enjoying the days together.

Though recently, sudden change due to busy life, most members decided to end their DN journey and chooses their real life…. But then again, no worries, this is why we are recruiting members so we can bring back the lively guild again.

BACKGROUND

DESU is focused on both PvE, PvP and socializing. Each individual has his own passion and DESU will not hold him back on whatever that may be. The guild chat is filled with chatterboxes who's range of topic could be in-game, other games, life experiences and the like. To put it simply, DESU is home filled with a wide range of characters and unique personalities all in unity.

“The Note below is what I want to bring back on DESU, please do help us by joining”

The guild tries to win, achieve limitless feats, conquer nests and raids, but it is not a hardcore guild. Not being a hardcore guild is not a bad thing though. Expectations not only inside the guild, but outside would not pressure any member. Everything is set at your own pace. DESU isn't strong because of the achievements but rather because the members support each other and making the foundation unbreakable.

For PvE players, there are regular nest runs, raid practices, daily dungeons, leveling parties. For PvP, there are scheduled weekly PvP events such as Captain, Rounds, Respawn mode which are mostly done during Saturday evenings.

GENERAL INFORMATION

Guild Level: 33
Hangout: Channel 5
Guild Master: sylphYu

DESU WANTS YOU… YES YOU!

There are no requirements regarding equipment, gears, items, gold nor level. But DESU is looking for someone who...

§  Speak English

§  Follow the rules

§  Respect others and their interests

§  Has a good sense of humor

§  Can socialize

APPLICATION

It's simple.

1. Answer the questions quoted below.

2. Send us Personal Mail or message us In-game.
3. Meet us in-game around 9:00pm onwards
4. You will be accepted and be subjected for a week evaluation as a recruit.

5. Observe guild rules

6. And there you'll be welcome to DESU

nickname:
where you from:
ign:
class:
lvl:

Why do you want to join DESU?

credits to Kadokiro/saki for the History and Background of Desu :D

Edited by inchik, 07 November 2016 - 08:40 AM.

#2 inchik

inchik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3245 posts
  • yuNah, sylphYu
  • DN, Greenwood
  • DESU

Posted 06 February 2015 - 03:00 PM

GUILD OFFICERS

For any guild related concerns such as follow-up or inquiry, feel free to contact any of the officers.
  • Guild master.

sylphYu  (alts: yuNah, strykerYu, chibiiYu)

• Vice Guild Members

Blastintin

MuffEX

SagariKori

• Senior Guild Members

xMasa, YumiyuzaEX

Ivonio

Edited by inchik, 07 November 2016 - 08:41 AM.

#3 inchik

inchik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3245 posts
  • yuNah, sylphYu
  • DN, Greenwood
  • DESU

Posted 06 February 2015 - 03:00 PM

GUILD RULES

Ø  All members must follow the game's ToS and Abuse Policy.
DESU is a clean guild and will not tolerate illegal in-game activities.

Ø  Respect others as well as each other.
No racist or anyhow other offensive remarks will be tolerated in the group and general populace.

Ø  Avoid starting or involving yourselves in flame wars and such.
We don't want to ever see any DESU members begging, threatening, trash-talking, harassing other members of the community or anything that falls under this category.

Ø  The medium of communication here is English.
DESU is an international guild that accommodates members from all around. Best to use a language everyone can generally understand.

Ø  Prioritize the guild.
If looking a nest / raid / leveling party, do prioritize the guild instead of going public, unless going with friends then that is fine.

Ø  Do not spam at guild chat, or use ALLCAPS.
If it would be a joke, then its fine but chatting in ALL CAPS will warrant you a warning. Sometimes with a chopping block.

Ø  Be fair.
Once you get something in value, you must pass up for the next ones to give a chance for the others to get good items too. This does not include trash plates and trash rings. You know very well what they are.

Ø  Alternate Character Capacity is as follows,

Recruit: 1 character
Member: 2 characters
SGM above: 3 characters

Ø  Inactivity after 2 weeks will be kicked TEMPORARILY
Please inform officers for the reason and duration of your absence. If you have been kicked and wish to join again, PM one of the officers to have yourself reinvited back in.

Ø  Offender shall be given a total of THREE warnings.
The guild has a three strike out rule, This rule is sometimes overruled depending on the gravity of the offense.

Ø  No Drama
Inevitable but please try to avoid this as much as possible since it only brings trouble.

Edited by inchik, 06 February 2015 - 03:00 PM.

#4 inchik

inchik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3245 posts
  • yuNah, sylphYu
  • DN, Greenwood
  • DESU

Posted 06 February 2015 - 03:02 PM

Le Old Members Fun Run

Le Pantsu Vid... (Most Participant are members of DESU)

Edited by inchik, 06 February 2015 - 04:39 PM.

#5 RakuOjou

RakuOjou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1540 posts
  • CookieS
  • DN, Greenwood
  • ye old DESU`

Posted 06 February 2015 - 03:10 PM

1st!

#6 inchik

inchik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3245 posts
  • yuNah, sylphYu
  • DN, Greenwood
  • DESU

Posted 06 February 2015 - 03:14 PM

:ph34r: ninja kuki... come le get those loli's in,,,,

#7 RUGGGER

RUGGGER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3381 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:20 PM

welcome back ! :) grats on coming back!

#8 inchik

inchik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3245 posts
  • yuNah, sylphYu
  • DN, Greenwood
  • DESU

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:28 PM

View PostRUGGGER, on 06 February 2015 - 04:20 PM, said:

welcome back ! :) grats on coming back!

Arigatou

#9 Clairinova

Clairinova

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Clarinova, Cysteinova
  • DN, Holywood
  • Pedobuster (??)

Posted 06 February 2015 - 06:45 PM

up and welcome back~

#10 inchik

inchik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3245 posts
  • yuNah, sylphYu
  • DN, Greenwood
  • DESU

Posted 06 February 2015 - 07:02 PM

up and thanks clar.. :D

#11 kerr18

kerr18

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Blastintin, GianAscher
  • DN, Greenwood
  • DESU

Posted 06 February 2015 - 08:37 PM

weeeeeeeee new thread for bumping!!! (clap) (hat)

#12 inchik

inchik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3245 posts
  • yuNah, sylphYu
  • DN, Greenwood
  • DESU

Posted 07 February 2015 - 08:32 AM

Morning Bump..

Come peeps... Join our Guild... we are widely open...

and we have lots of Loli's ^^,

#13 kerr18

kerr18

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Blastintin, GianAscher
  • DN, Greenwood
  • DESU

Posted 07 February 2015 - 11:33 AM

uppity up!!! weeeeee!!! (:D)

#14 kippeix

kippeix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • GeeSpotter
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Gryffinclaw

Posted 07 February 2015 - 12:03 PM

Nickname: bert or pando will do (<3)

IGN: MoshFeet
Class: Crusader
Level: 57 (sorry)

Previous Guild (if any): i was a member of Catalyst guild way back 40 cap. but after the incident or event that gives free mats for manti and apocalypse set, our members (including me) rage quit haha.
Why transfer?

Why would you like to join DESU?  i would like to join coz i dun wanna be a loner anymore (sob). everytime that i discover something interesting or something funny happens, i dun have any friends to share with.. just kiddin' (:>) ok lets get serious now. i would like to join coz it will be lotsa fun if i have some friends to run the dungeons, nest or even raids. would it be nice too if i have some friends to talk about some nonsense things, adult convo (:>) or anything under the sun. my second purpose for joining the guild too is, i want to enhance my English communication skill. be it verbal or written. as you can see my english is not good (sob)

Did someone recommend you? no one. i just happen to bump on a thread where i see your post that you're recruiting players. hope that i will be accepted in your guild. for now i won't be any help in the guild coz i'm still a lowbie, but i will promise that i will compromise on very rules that the guild has.

PS: humans have 206 bones in their body, but when you accept me in your guild your 207th bone (male only) will be exposed ( if you know what i mean (:>) ). and also i have lots of sweg in my body hahahaha.

#15 inchik

inchik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3245 posts
  • yuNah, sylphYu
  • DN, Greenwood
  • DESU

Posted 07 February 2015 - 12:19 PM

View Postkippeix, on 07 February 2015 - 12:03 PM, said:

Previous Guild (if any): i was a member of Catalyst guild way back 40 cap. but after the incident or event that gives free mats for manti and apocalypse set, our members (including me) rage quit haha.
Why transfer?

Why would you like to join DESU?  i would like to join coz i dun wanna be a loner anymore (sob). everytime that i discover something interesting or something funny happens, i dun have any friends to share with.. just kiddin' (:>) ok lets get serious now. i would like to join coz it will be lotsa fun if i have some friends to run the dungeons, nest or even raids. would it be nice too if i have some friends to talk about some nonsense things, adult convo (:>) or anything under the sun. my second purpose for joining the guild too is, i want to enhance my English communication skill. be it verbal or written. as you can see my english is not good (sob)

Did someone recommend you? no one. i just happen to bump on a thread where i see your post that you're recruiting players. hope that i will be accepted in your guild. for now i won't be any help in the guild coz i'm still a lowbie, but i will promise that i will compromise on very rules that the guild has.

PS: humans have 206 bones in their body, but when you accept me in your guild your 207th bone (male only) will be exposed ( if you know what i mean (:>) ). and also i have lots of sweg in my body hahahaha.

Love the application... hahha

Kindly be Online around 8pm onwards... so I can invite you...

Also if you happen to see MuffEX online right now... PM le cute loli and let loli invite you in.. ^^,

I haven't lowered the Guild Recruitment on In-game so you won't see it there...

anyways see you in-game..
and welcome to desu...

#16 kerr18

kerr18

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Blastintin, GianAscher
  • DN, Greenwood
  • DESU

Posted 07 February 2015 - 12:24 PM

View Postkippeix, on 07 February 2015 - 12:03 PM, said:

Why transfer?

our guild sure is all about randomness. nonsense talks, adult convos and anything else! (;])  see you in game!

#17 kippeix

kippeix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • GeeSpotter
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Gryffinclaw

Posted 07 February 2015 - 12:30 PM

View Postkerr18, on 07 February 2015 - 12:24 PM, said:

our guild sure is all about randomness. nonsense talks, adult convos and anything else! (;])  see you in game!
oh my g..... i didn't notice that this was for greenwood/westwood sever (sob)  im on sw/hw (sob)

#18 NekoKun

NekoKun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5552 posts
  • Nekomatsu
  • DN, Holywood
  • Servinity/Relinquish

Posted 07 February 2015 - 12:31 PM

ninja bump :ph34r:

+ welcome back (shame)

#19 kippeix

kippeix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • GeeSpotter
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Gryffinclaw

Posted 07 February 2015 - 12:36 PM

View Postinchik, on 07 February 2015 - 12:19 PM, said:

Love the application... hahha

Kindly be Online around 8pm onwards... so I can invite you...

Also if you happen to see MuffEX online right now... PM le cute loli and let loli invite you in.. ^^,

I haven't lowered the Guild Recruitment on In-game so you won't see it there...

anyways see you in-game..
and welcome to desu...

sorry senpai. it was too late for me to read that you're in gw/ww server. i am playing in hw/sever (T.T) (sob) (mad)

should i just make a new toon in gw/ww? i dun mind starting from the scratch anyway. i wan to read the storyline of the quest too. will you still invite me even if im super lowbie now?

Edited by kippeix, 07 February 2015 - 12:41 PM.

#20 inchik

inchik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3245 posts
  • yuNah, sylphYu
  • DN, Greenwood
  • DESU

Posted 07 February 2015 - 12:56 PM

View Postkippeix, on 07 February 2015 - 12:36 PM, said:

sorry senpai. it was too late for me to read that you're in gw/ww server. i am playing in hw/sever (T.T) (sob) (mad)

should i just make a new toon in gw/ww? i dun mind starting from the scratch anyway. i wan to read the storyline of the quest too. will you still invite me even if im super lowbie now?

i don't mind... I'll accept your level 1 <3 <3 for the love of DESU (;])