Jump to content


[Greenwood - Westwood] Desu Level 32 - Returned Heroes


  • Please log in to reply
303 replies to this topic

#21 kippeix

kippeix

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • GeeSpotter
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Gryffinclaw

Posted 07 February 2015 - 01:06 PM

View Postinchik, on 07 February 2015 - 12:56 PM, said:

i don't mind... I'll accept your level 1 <3 <3 for the love of DESU (;])

thank you so much senpai (sob)  will be creating later after my work. still deciding if i should stick with crusader or make a saint or destroyer. anyway thank you so much for accepting me.

#22 inchik

inchik

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3245 posts
  • yuNah, sylphYu
  • DN, Greenwood
  • DESU

Posted 07 February 2015 - 07:15 PM

NP.... PM me later


Upssss....

#23 ForbiddenZ

ForbiddenZ

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • XJWH
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Lolicons

Posted 07 February 2015 - 07:17 PM

bump

#24 knl143

knl143

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • I got hacked

Posted 07 February 2015 - 09:53 PM

Nickname: kernel
Country: Philippines

IGN:Khoea
Class:Assassin
Level:21 turning 22

Why would you like to join DESU? Im lonely in game.


#25 Oblivion17

Oblivion17

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • DN, Greenwood
  • DESU

Posted 08 February 2015 - 05:29 PM

bump for new thread! (cool)

#26 inchik

inchik

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3245 posts
  • yuNah, sylphYu
  • DN, Greenwood
  • DESU

Posted 08 February 2015 - 11:10 PM

View Postknl143, on 07 February 2015 - 09:53 PM, said:

Nickname: kernel
Country: Philippines

IGN:Khoea
Class:Assassin
Level:21 turning 22

Why would you like to join DESU? Im lonely in game.


Try to go OL Around 7pm  onwards and look for DESU higher up that is listed on the 1st page..

Welcome to DESU.. ganbatte,, ^^

View Postkippeix, on 07 February 2015 - 01:06 PM, said:

thank you so much senpai (sob)  will be creating later after my work. still deciding if i should stick with crusader or make a saint or destroyer. anyway thank you so much for accepting me.

Have you created char on GW already?
Just pm me or if you find any desu OL ask for "yuyu" and that;s me.. or any officer to invite you in...

GLHF

#27 kippeix

kippeix

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • GeeSpotter
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Gryffinclaw

Posted 09 February 2015 - 06:03 AM

View Postinchik, on 08 February 2015 - 11:10 PM, said:

Try to go OL Around 7pm  onwards and look for DESU higher up that is listed on the 1st page..

Welcome to DESU.. ganbatte,, ^^



Have you created char on GW already?
Just pm me or if you find any desu OL ask for "yuyu" and that;s me.. or any officer to invite you in...

GLHF

will be creating later senpai. i've been busy on some stuffs irl last 2 days but i'm going to play later. see you senpai :D

#28 inchik

inchik

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3245 posts
  • yuNah, sylphYu
  • DN, Greenwood
  • DESU

Posted 09 February 2015 - 08:23 AM

Morning bumps...

#29 inchik

inchik

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3245 posts
  • yuNah, sylphYu
  • DN, Greenwood
  • DESU

Posted 09 February 2015 - 03:59 PM

Rebump Thread.... need applicants ^^, (;])

#30 kippeix

kippeix

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • GeeSpotter
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Gryffinclaw

Posted 09 February 2015 - 05:55 PM

suuupppeerr bump! i'm online now senpai. who should i pm? i already pm your alts (:D)

#31 inchik

inchik

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3245 posts
  • yuNah, sylphYu
  • DN, Greenwood
  • DESU

Posted 09 February 2015 - 07:51 PM

View Postkippeix, on 09 February 2015 - 05:55 PM, said:

suuupppeerr bump! i'm online now senpai. who should i pm? i already pm your alts br=

Am only now... PM me on "yuNah" ^^

#32 kerr18

kerr18

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Blastintin, GianAscher
  • DN, Greenwood
  • DESU

Posted 09 February 2015 - 08:46 PM

bumping the thread too! :3

#33 Luxtroll

Luxtroll

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2963 posts
  • Xero
  • DN, Springwood
  • Soloist Expert

Posted 10 February 2015 - 05:33 AM

Nickname : Jops (mostly called in-game as Lux [preferred])
Country: Philippines
------------
IGN: CruFixatio (soon to be changed)
Class: Warrior (Specialization: Lunar Knight)
Level: 80
Added info:
   Server of Origin: Westwood
   Stint: 3 years and 8 months (OBT)
------------
Previous Guild (if any):
Previously a member of the following:
Athens Guild (c/o Int'l guild)
- Reason for leaving: Trust issues and terminated by judgement. Left before the judgment was hammered down.

DemiSaints (Local Guild)
- Reason for leaving: Competence and underrating. Acted here like a filler for party slots. Not really a member more like a replacement for missing party members.

------------
Why transfer?
No reason. I like Adepts (admit-tingly lolicon here) and in the hopes I can be accepted for whom I am really on the game, not just a filler for slots on a party if 1 is missing or because no one trusts me. I don't mind not really being trusted, I just want to be appreciated. I boost for free, and give random gold whenever  I can to a few lucky people.

Even in real life I solo on my own. Not that society hates me, I chose it to be that way.
------------
Why would you like to join DESU?
AFAIR, I don't have any misleadings nor any records of known profanity, illegality and the likes within the game's environment. I'm pretty much your average 'joe' in the game. Decently geared; very cooperative, active. I'm quite the silent type lads. You'll just see me (read) greeting yuz' Good day (morning, afties, nighties and mornights) and from there, I go to the pubs (which I've been doing these past 3 years).

Hopefully, I can fit to any nest party and raid party slot you have, I'm definitely willing to learn, but if the situation needs it, I am willing to be replaced. FYI, still haven't cleared DDN Norm. (shame)
As for other preferences, you can interview me in-game. That is, if I qualify.
------------
Did someone recommend you?
Nope (no)

Edited by Luxtroll, 10 February 2015 - 05:48 AM.


#34 kippeix

kippeix

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • GeeSpotter
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Gryffinclaw

Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:22 PM

View PostLuxtroll, on 10 February 2015 - 05:33 AM, said:

Nickname : Jops (mostly called in-game as Lux [preferred])
Country: Philippines
------------
IGN: CruFixatio (soon to be changed)
Class: Warrior (Specialization: Lunar Knight)
Level: 80
Added info:
   Server of Origin: Westwood
   Stint: 3 years and 8 months (OBT)
------------
Previous Guild (if any):
Previously a member of the following:
Athens Guild (c/o Int'l guild)
- Reason for leaving: Trust issues and terminated by judgement. Left before the judgment was hammered down.

DemiSaints (Local Guild)
- Reason for leaving: Competence and underrating. Acted here like a filler for party slots. Not really a member more like a replacement for missing party members.

------------
Why transfer?
No reason. I like Adepts (admit-tingly lolicon here) and in the hopes I can be accepted for whom I am really on the game, not just a filler for slots on a party if 1 is missing or because no one trusts me. I don't mind not really being trusted, I just want to be appreciated. I boost for free, and give random gold whenever  I can to a few lucky people.

Even in real life I solo on my own. Not that society hates me, I chose it to be that way.
------------
Why would you like to join DESU?
AFAIR, I don't have any misleadings nor any records of known profanity, illegality and the likes within the game's environment. I'm pretty much your average 'joe' in the game. Decently geared; very cooperative, active. I'm quite the silent type lads. You'll just see me (read) greeting yuz' Good day (morning, afties, nighties and mornights) and from there, I go to the pubs (which I've been doing these past 3 years).

Hopefully, I can fit to any nest party and raid party slot you have, I'm definitely willing to learn, but if the situation needs it, I am willing to be replaced. FYI, still haven't cleared DDN Norm. (shame)
As for other preferences, you can interview me in-game. That is, if I qualify.
------------
Did someone recommend you?
Nope (no)

nice! lets just wait for our gm to reply mate :D . afternoon bumpie!

#35 Nostrakun

Nostrakun

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Nostravity/Nostratify
  • DN, Greenwood
  • NotAGuild

Posted 10 February 2015 - 02:48 PM

I'm so happy to see DESU will reborn (sob)

Way back 50 cap my guardian was a member of this guild (;])
Welcome back DESU (:])

#36 inchik

inchik

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3245 posts
  • yuNah, sylphYu
  • DN, Greenwood
  • DESU

Posted 10 February 2015 - 04:46 PM

View PostLuxtroll, on 10 February 2015 - 05:33 AM, said:

Nickname : Jops (mostly called in-game as Lux [preferred])
Country: Philippines
------------
IGN: CruFixatio (soon to be changed)
Class: Warrior (Specialization: Lunar Knight)
Level: 80
Added info:
   Server of Origin: Westwood
   Stint: 3 years and 8 months (OBT)
------------
Previous Guild (if any):
Previously a member of the following:
Athens Guild (c/o Int'l guild)
- Reason for leaving: Trust issues and terminated by judgement. Left before the judgment was hammered down.

DemiSaints (Local Guild)
- Reason for leaving: Competence and underrating. Acted here like a filler for party slots. Not really a member more like a replacement for missing party members.

------------
Why transfer?
No reason. I like Adepts (admit-tingly lolicon here) and in the hopes I can be accepted for whom I am really on the game, not just a filler for slots on a party if 1 is missing or because no one trusts me. I don't mind not really being trusted, I just want to be appreciated. I boost for free, and give random gold whenever  I can to a few lucky people.

Even in real life I solo on my own. Not that society hates me, I chose it to be that way.
------------
Why would you like to join DESU?
AFAIR, I don't have any misleadings nor any records of known profanity, illegality and the likes within the game's environment. I'm pretty much your average 'joe' in the game. Decently geared; very cooperative, active. I'm quite the silent type lads. You'll just see me (read) greeting yuz' Good day (morning, afties, nighties and mornights) and from there, I go to the pubs (which I've been doing these past 3 years).

Hopefully, I can fit to any nest party and raid party slot you have, I'm definitely willing to learn, but if the situation needs it, I am willing to be replaced. FYI, still haven't cleared DDN Norm. (shame)
As for other preferences, you can interview me in-game. That is, if I qualify.
------------
Did someone recommend you?
Nope (no)


Aiyo...

Please look for MuffEX or Blastintin or xMasa later tonight around 7pm onwards for I can't go OL early today since i have to escort someone to a abit far place...

Come come.. We really need more peeps for our runs.. we basically lacks members that will actively participate in most runs...

please don't hessitate to ask for some runs.. and welcome to desu.. ^^,



I'll go OL maybe around 11pm so please do PM those i mentioned..


(And BTW... for those who are new, please join the DESU FB page...  https://www.facebook...groups/desu2.0/)  
^^, and Add and PM me at https://www.facebook.../yuyu.shikusuke


Ganbatte!!!

#37 Luxtroll

Luxtroll

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2963 posts
  • Xero
  • DN, Springwood
  • Soloist Expert

Posted 10 February 2015 - 04:59 PM

That's the thing... I can only log-in back into the game during my day-off (rest day).. I just log-in during the weekdays cuz' I need the gift and stuff like DQ's and Farm Zone.. Can I be invited this coming saturday? That is if its allowed (:[) (T.T)

#38 kerr18

kerr18

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Blastintin, GianAscher
  • DN, Greenwood
  • DESU

Posted 10 February 2015 - 09:01 PM

View PostLuxtroll, on 10 February 2015 - 04:59 PM, said:

That's the thing... I can only log-in back into the game during my day-off (rest day).. I just log-in during the weekdays cuz' I need the gift and stuff like DQ's and Farm Zone.. Can I be invited this coming saturday? That is if its allowed (:[) (T.T)

no problem! mastah yuyu forgot to turn on applications i think so you can just apply and we will accept it there (sorry)

anyways welcome to the guild!! hoping to see more applicants!! (clap) (hat)

#39 RakuOjou

RakuOjou

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1540 posts
  • CookieS
  • DN, Greenwood
  • ye old DESU`

Posted 10 February 2015 - 09:16 PM

Is the level requirement for the recruitment on guild options changed already? last time i checked it was 75-80, easier if its lower so it can accommodate every level who applies.

#40 inchik

inchik

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3245 posts
  • yuNah, sylphYu
  • DN, Greenwood
  • DESU

Posted 10 February 2015 - 10:17 PM

(:])

I'll go tick it up to lvl50 up perhaps then... (;])