Jump to content


[Feedback] Lag And Disconnection


  • Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#1 Sherie

Sherie

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 1593 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 04:22 PM

Hello everyone, this thread is open for players who are still currently facing lags and disconnections after yesterday's maintenance.

If you are one of the few that are still affected by the lag and disconnections, please provide the following information so that the team can feedback to the developers:
  • Time and date of disconnection and lag occurrence
  • ISP or network provider that you're using
  • Which server and channel are you on (West/Greenwood or Spring/Holywood)
  • Location (Which towns or dungeons/nests you were at)
Thank you very much! (;])

#2 Sherie

Sherie

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 1593 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 04:22 PM

Reserved.

#3 BelleFlum

BelleFlum

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
  • BelleFlum
  • DN, Holywood
  • HallowedPhantoms

Posted 22 May 2015 - 04:46 PM

I admire these "Staffs" who give so much patience and understanding to those "adventurers" who just insensitively brag and drag about something that is already being take cared of... (tense)

*meow*

#4 Shune

Shune

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 04:48 PM

  • Time and date of disconnection and lag occurrence :
    4:30pm 5/22/15

  • ISP or network provider that you're using :
    Globe Tattoo Broadband

  • Which server and channel are you on (West/Greenwood or Spring/Holywood :
    Hollywood

  • Location (Which towns or dungeons/nests you were at) :
    Dark Tower Magic Institute, Dark Overlords Keep , Wonderful theme park (Sparta Goblin) Saint Haven (obviously its normal, too many players (:>)  but, chat responds delayed, it only responds after few seconds or so)

    i had a really hard time at Wonderful theme park Sparta Goblin, thats where i really lagged out much, as for earlier, i was going to log in to level up my bringer, was still at character selection and going to choose a channel that time, after i click connect, it says, Disconnected from server (T.T)  it was around 2:25pm.


#5 yhurico123

yhurico123

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • yhurico/fraancea
  • DN, Springwood
  • Amity

Posted 22 May 2015 - 05:30 PM

  • 1pm - 12am
  • ISP - PLDcT
  • Westwood
  • as long as i leave the town. my normal ping is 280-350ms


#6 BladedMoon

BladedMoon

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Blade
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Trexayned

Posted 22 May 2015 - 05:36 PM

= Time and date of disconnection and lag occurrence :
9:15, 9:27, 9:53 5/21/15 (GMT+3)

= ISP or network provider that you're using :
Mobily (Saudi Arabia).
= Which server and channel are you on (West/Greenwood or Spring/Holywood)
Holywood
= Location (Which towns or dungeons/nests you were at)
Golden Meadow (Chaos Mode)
= Time and date of disconnection and lag occurrence :
9:15, 9:27, 9:53 5/21/15 (GMT+3)
= ISP or network provider that you're using :
Mobily (Saudi Arabia).
= Which server and channel are you on (West/Greenwood or Spring/Holywood)
Holywood
= Location (Which towns or dungeons/nests you were at)
Golden Meadow (Chaos Mode)

Actually, im having a hard time doing the events due to lag. Mobs suddenly freeze then starting to move again for about a minute.. i cant say that i have an issue on my net connection. Posted Image

I hope u can look at this matter,

#7 Remixxxxx

Remixxxxx

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Remixxxxx
  • DN, Greenwood
  • AxisLegion

Posted 22 May 2015 - 05:38 PM

nice work cherrycredits the lag for me now is gone when the server and channel change (clap) (clap) (clap)  (nice maintenance yesterday hooray (hat) )
i can play to 80 to 150ms to my max ping is 150ms when peak hours (<3) (<3) (<3)

and i can play pvp and nest anytime (:D) (:D) (:D)

Edited by Remixxxxx, 22 May 2015 - 05:40 PM.


#8 Sherie

Sherie

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 1593 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 05:41 PM

View PostRemixxxxx, on 22 May 2015 - 05:38 PM, said:

nice work cherrycredits the lag for me now is gone when the server and channel change (clap) (clap) (clap)  (nice maintenance yesterday hooray (hat) )
i can play to 80 to 150ms to my max ping is 150ms when peak hours (<3) (<3) (<3)

and i can play pvp and nest anytime br=

Hello ~ can I get your ISP or network provider details? :3

#9 Remixxxxx

Remixxxxx

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Remixxxxx
  • DN, Greenwood
  • AxisLegion

Posted 22 May 2015 - 05:46 PM

View PostSherie, on 22 May 2015 - 05:41 PM, said:

Hello ~ can I get your ISP or network provider details? :3

sure!
My ISP: PLDT myDSL
Country: Philippines
Server: Springwood/Holywood

#10 Eud

Eud

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1299 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 05:50 PM

View PostBladedMoon, on 22 May 2015 - 05:36 PM, said:

Posted Image



that taihen tho (:>)

anyways, smoother game than last week, always got 200-400ms as of now, instead of 900-3000 last week (shame)

#11 niks

niks

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 06:00 PM

here it is: (disconnection and lag)
  • Time and date of disconnection and lag occurrence
  • 2015-05-22 1500h-1700h
  • ISP or network provider that you're using
  • Philippines: Globe Tattoo Home (DSL)
  • Which server and channel are you on (West/Greenwood or Spring/Holywood)
  • Westwood
  • Location (Which towns or dungeons/nests you were at)
  • Volcano Nest - Easy


#12 Hagane

Hagane

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 06:10 PM

Could you please look the bug causing Divine Avatar  to not give any additional stats effect and damage when used...Another skill bug is that when i use elemental aura and sacred hammering consecutively the effect of sacred hammering buff will be removed

#13 betlogniju12

betlogniju12

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • CutiePie23, KayeGanda,
  • DN, Holywood
  • FatalityPH

Posted 22 May 2015 - 06:26 PM

1. May 22, 2015 around 3-5pm
2. PLDT
3. Holywood
4. Saint Haven (coz current map is for few people/players unlike OLD SH good for crowded),
    daily quest dungeons, or should i say everything?

after the patch my ping at the top right side of the screen is always yellow around 200-300ms

#14 momomomeo

momomomeo

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 06:53 PM

Miss Sherie, sorry for the late response (sorry) here's the information (:D)
  • Time: 5/21/2015-until now
  • ISP: PT&T
  • Server: GW/WW
  • Location: Saint Haven and Colosseum (or should I say everything?)
Thank you and God bless~

Edited by momomomeo, 22 May 2015 - 09:56 PM.


#15 Akacew

Akacew

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:29 PM

I have a question since the new essence added to talismans high because when you point out in your description and where it says attainment location says Priestess of darkness but when I am going to check with it does not appear I can say why?

ah else because they put a clock in the game with the server time as you know not all have the same playing time zone and although we already know there will always be a problem as Time and all other entangled nose if this forum will pass the same    Gracia saludos n.n

Edited by Akacew, 22 May 2015 - 08:35 PM.


#16 shichi

shichi

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:41 PM

1. May 22, 2015 around 18:00-22:00
2. PLDT
3. Greenwood
4. after log-on, all i see is a blank Screen with help tips scrolling at the bottom..
please note im logging in my Returned Hero character. but when my regular character i logged on, the loading screen loaded smoothly.. i dont know yet what might be the problem if it's my computer neither my internet connection or the game itself.. . please help me..  (mad) (mad) (mad) (mad) (mad) (mad)

#17 Shune

Shune

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:56 PM

View PostShune, on 22 May 2015 - 04:48 PM, said:

  • Time and date of disconnection and lag occurrence :
    4:30pm 5/22/15

  • ISP or network provider that you're using :
    Globe Tattoo Broadband

  • Which server and channel are you on (West/Greenwood or Spring/Holywood :
    Hollywood

  • Location (Which towns or dungeons/nests you were at) :
    Dark Tower Magic Institute, Dark Overlords Keep , Wonderful theme park (Sparta Goblin) Saint Haven (obviously its normal, too many players (:>)  but, chat responds delayed, it only responds after few seconds or so)

    i had a really hard time at Wonderful theme park Sparta Goblin, thats where i really lagged out much, as for earlier, i was going to log in to level up my bringer, was still at character selection and going to choose a channel that time, after i click connect, it says, Disconnected from server (T.T)  it was around 2:25pm.
ISP:
Globe Telecom (using Globe Tattoo Broadband, PH)

#18 lMaLaChi

lMaLaChi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • lMaLaChi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rozenkraus

Posted 22 May 2015 - 09:23 PM

View PostSherie, on 22 May 2015 - 04:22 PM, said:

Hello everyone, this thread is open for players who are still currently facing lags and disconnections after yesterday's maintenance.

If you are one of the few that are still affected by the lag and disconnections, please provide the following information so that the team can feedback to the developers:
  • Time and date of disconnection and lag occurrence
  • ISP or network provider that you're using
  • Which server and channel are you on (West/Greenwood or Spring/Holywood)
  • Location (Which towns or dungeons/nests you were at)
Thank you very much! (;])
• Almost every 30mins - 1hour my pc hangs since the problems on lags had occur
• Globe
• Ch7 (Spring / Holywood )
• Town (Saint Haven) / Nests / Dungeons.

#19 LEYE

LEYE

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
  • oClarity
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • HUMANITIES

Posted 22 May 2015 - 09:59 PM

Today 5/22/15
Pldt
Holywood
Sh @ ch1
I log in my acct and go to ch 1 and there was no lag, but my friend experience lag while my dn's so smooth. Pretty weird cause we're at the same comp shop, internet connection, same time and server. Me and my friend always plays at 3pm-7pm

And, there was random dc yesterday when we're doing volcano nest (after maintenance)

Edited by LEYE, 22 May 2015 - 10:06 PM.


#20 HolyArms

HolyArms

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:28 PM

  • 9:00 Pm Onwards
  • PH - PLDT 5mpbs
  • Spring/Holywood - All Channels
  • Saint Haven - GTS Nests/ ALL NESTS
    Lagging badbly ping from 160 goes upto 350 ms inside dugeons
    solo wired connection not shared :3