[Westwood-Greenwood] ♔Dark Sovereign Lv 34 ♔Free To Join Levelling Guild , Free For All, Just Apply - 0 Waiting Time ღ ღEnglish-Speakingღღ

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Zaslynn

Zaslynn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Quintanaa
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Asmodeus / DarkSovereign

Posted 31 May 2015 - 02:53 AM

Posted Image

Welcome to ~ DarkSovereign ~ exquisite guild introduction!

------------------------------------------------------------------------ ♥ ------------------------------------------------------------

Guild Name: DarkSovereign

Guild Lv: 34

Guild Aim: To be one of the most well-known and sought after guild for levelling <3

Guild Nationality: International ( SG based )

Guild type: PVE/PVP/SOCIAL

Recruitment: OPEN

Posted Image

// DarkSovereign is currently 2 years ++ old as of 2015 and it has been decided - the day of DarkSovereign's revamp, which is on 30 May, shall be the day for remembrance & celebration!

Also, the guild has been kept low profile until now that we have decided to give it a grand opening & recruitment ! No LEVEL limit. Sub characters are welcomed to join too! Literally everyone & anyone are welcomed to join (as long u follow the guild rules) ! The current guild level might be low to you, but if every member put in their effort in leveling the guild, what's more to hesitate ? So do join us, play a part & make a difference in this guild !

Although the guild name, DarkSovereign, is inspired by Syndra from LoL. You do not need any LoL background to join us!

- A quote from our guildmaster, Spiritecia, on why she chose DarkSovereign as the guild name

I chose this name for the guild was because I had always admired Syndra alot and the name DarkSovereign gives a strangely enthralling kind of feeling. Also, I hope the members of this guild can be as confident as Syndra with their own capabilities.

Posted Image

Active PVE/PVP players
*For PVP, mainly Respawn & KOF but others are fine too as long u love to pvp is all that matters!
Players who does not beg/scam/ask for boost/a freeloader
  Loves to help out on guild nest/pvp/event
*You are more than welcomed to join using ur sub chars
Lowbies/Newbies/Sub chars are all welcome to join as long u are active (&lt;3)
*In fact, we love lowbies alot ! *~* Do join us & level ur lowbies here ~
,Active, Participative & Disciplined players

------------------------------------------------------------------------ ♥ ------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT IS THE GUILD ABOUT

This guild is a home to players who loves casual pvp especially Respawn & KOF. We will create a KOF room or join the Respawn mission room to challenge each other skills , learn from one another, improve ourselves & most importantly, the bond we form when playing together ! You do not need to be a pro in pvp to join us , Pve players who does not have any experience in Pvp but interested in trying can join in when we pvp too & from there, you can hone your Pvp skills without worrying how people will judge you!
Not just Pvp, this guild also loves Pve especially raid nest as well as doing nest that can earn some income! Lastly, we also love to socialize. So you can join us & chat non-stop from topics ranging from Pve mechanics/Pvp skills or anything related to Dragon nest - any real life problems/troubles, Even if others are not interested in hearing your troubles out, our Guildmaster will definitely gives u a listening ear & probably give some advice.Saying that, please do not abuse this (T.T)

Posted Image

All members are highly encouraged to speak in English as we are an International guild (the only time you can speak using foreign languages is when you are using it as a joke)
We do not like cliques in this guild, so please put in the effort to talk to others in this guild as well. Leave no man behind !!
No disputes/personal grudges/trashtalking are allowed in this guild, settle this without dragging in the guild please.
Please respect the higher rank members, Guild master has the last say to every matter. Respect breeds harmony
All the members of this guild are highly encouraged to participate in whichever event the guild is holding.
Recruits that does not online for more than 14days, has a high chance of getting kicked. However, you are able to join back the guild again when you become active, just drop a pm/mail personally to the Guild Master.
Long MIA-ing without reasons or prior notice to the VGMs/GM might result you in getting kicked so as to make space to new comers. However when you come back, you can join back the guild again though last decision still lies on the Guild Master.
No beggar/scammer/free loader/asking for free boost reason because it is annoying. Once seen, won't hesitate to kick on sight.
Guild rules can be subjected to changes at any point of time so do take note.

(rose) (rose)   (rose) (rose) REFER TO POST #3 FOR APPLICATION TO THE GUILD & MORE INFO ABOUT THE GUILD (rose) (rose)   (rose) (rose)

Edited by Zaslynn, 30 March 2017 - 12:49 AM.

#2 allenXD123

allenXD123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3939 posts
  • Paper town

Posted 31 May 2015 - 03:34 AM

first (:D)  goodluck to your guild! (:])

#3 Zaslynn

Zaslynn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Quintanaa
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 31 May 2015 - 10:55 AM

(bow)   DARKSOVEREIGN HIGHER-ORDER COMMANDER (bow)

(Basically, look for them when you need help in this guild)

Guild Master

Spiritecia / Quintanaa

Vice-Guild Masters

Rockboy

Senior-Guild Members

Shopon

YuiLolii

ZhangXiao

AzCrusader

Ranzikuzen

PsyMisty

& ALOT MORE which im currently am too lazy to update it xDD

REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US;

1. We don't care whether you are max level/lowbie/newbie/using sub chars, all are warmly welcomed by us as long you are active !
2. We do not have high requirements for people who are interested in joining this guild, all we demand are all written in the guild rules. After all, this guild is made to bring people together, have fun & hopefully during the process, we are able to learn something new.
3. Feeling the game is getting boring? Fret not, join us & we can have fun together!
4. We love solo players as much as we love team players, join us to explore more about the guild & bond between players to make your adventure in Lagendia more meaningful!
5. We are more than happy to accept people who are finding a guild to level up their characters
6. Loves challenge or helping others? Come join us & help out in the guild administration/recruitment/event/run
7. This guild is still quite new, hence we need YOU to make a difference! Join us now !
8. You can always join back the guild even if you got kicked out due to inactive/leave for some other valid reasons like helping your friend's guild as long you did not go against any of the guild rules.
9. We value our Senior guild members,Vice guild masters alot hence they will be given priority to guild slots if they have a sub characters to be put in this guild for leveling.

Still not yet convinced ? Nevermind, we still want you to join ! ;p

Edited by Zaslynn, 11 February 2016 - 03:57 PM.

#4 Zaslynn

Zaslynn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Quintanaa
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 31 May 2015 - 10:56 AM

INTERESTED TO JOIN US ?

* FEEL THAT ALL THESE APPLICATION PROCESS ARE TROUBLESOME? NO WORRIES , WE HAVE COME OUT OF A SHORTCUT ROUTE FOR LAZY PEOPLE TOO !

SHORTCUT ROUTE FOR LAZY PEOPLE:

Just search our guild name in the guild tab & apply in game! (:D) (:D)

FIRST STEP :

(Send us the application form in this format as shown below through pm/mail/under this thread, just copy & paste & fill in the info will do)

]
[ APPLICATION FORM ]

IGN(In-game name):
Class:
Level:
Nationality:
Do you have facebook? Yes / No
If the answer for above is No, then pls create one for easier contact.
*Join our facebook page[/s]

SECOND STEP:

(Apply the guild in game by searching for DarkSovereign in the list of guild. Currently, our guild does not have strict requirements hence 99.99999% chance you will get accepted in & our accepting speed rate is less than a day. In short, it means if you apply today, you will definitely get accepted into the guild in less than a day. If you are urgent, for example you just created a Lv1 character & need a guild immediately to start your leveling, you can try sending a PM through facebook to the Guild Master & she will see what she can do for you.

FINAL STEP:

Surrender your facebook name to us by joining our Guild Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/dndsg/ in case you forget yo!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

Posted ImageSee you around in DarkSovereign ~ !

Edited by Zaslynn, 11 October 2015 - 01:53 PM.

#5 Zaslynn

Zaslynn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Quintanaa
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 31 May 2015 - 02:22 PM

-Reserved-

#6 Zaslynn

Zaslynn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Quintanaa
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 31 May 2015 - 02:58 PM

-Reserved-

#7 Zaslynn

Zaslynn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Quintanaa
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 31 May 2015 - 03:21 PM

View PostallenXD123, on 31 May 2015 - 03:34 AM, said:

first (:])

haha Thanks ! Although now my guild post are not in smooth sequence  (:[)

#8 allenXD123

allenXD123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3939 posts
  • Paper town

Posted 01 June 2015 - 04:36 AM

View PostZaslynn, on 31 May 2015 - 03:21 PM, said:

haha Thanks ! Although now my guild post are not in smooth sequence  (:[)
oh no. gomen gomen  (T.T)

#9 Zaslynn

Zaslynn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Quintanaa
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 01 June 2015 - 12:13 PM

View PostallenXD123, on 01 June 2015 - 04:36 AM, said:

oh no. gomen gomen  (T.T)
Its okay (:])  If u have any sub char / intending to level a new char, do drop by my guild ! (cool)

#10 allenXD123

allenXD123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3939 posts
  • Paper town

Posted 01 June 2015 - 08:05 PM

View PostZaslynn, on 01 June 2015 - 12:13 PM, said:

Its okay (:])  If u have any sub char / intending to level a new char, do drop by my guild ! (cool)
sure sure. ill post an application form tomorrow maybe (:D)

#11 dothack3r

dothack3r

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 735 posts
  • Balmungg / Hoaming
  • DN, Holywood
  • Electric

Posted 06 June 2015 - 05:20 PM

Ore Sanjou~! (cool)

just here to bump on saturday night since i got nothin to do~ (:]) (tense) (:[)  (T.T)   *cries in corner*

Edited by dothack3r, 06 June 2015 - 05:20 PM.

#12 Zaslynn

Zaslynn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Quintanaa
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 09 June 2015 - 08:15 PM

View Postdothack3r, on 06 June 2015 - 05:20 PM, said:

Ore Sanjou~! (cool)

just here to bump on saturday night since i got nothin to do~ (:]) (tense) (:[)  (T.T)   *cries in corner*

HAHAHHAA ty ! (:D)  Uppuuuuuuuuuruuuuuuuuuu

#13 Zaslynn

Zaslynn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Quintanaa
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 11 October 2015 - 01:44 PM

Guild is REVIVED from long inactive-ness due to super omega high ping lag from DDOS ATK. (:]) (clap) (love)  

Recruitment open to all , especially those who are looking for guild to level in ! We have full pledged set & max lv EXP buff (cool)

Choose us as ur guild now ! :D Just apply in game will do

#14 Zaslynn

Zaslynn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Quintanaa
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 22 December 2015 - 01:26 PM

bumps ~

#15 Zaslynn

Zaslynn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Quintanaa
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 29 December 2015 - 12:39 PM

Guild update :

Guild has reached Lv29 !
Recruitment is open again with limited slot !
Looking for a guild for levelling that has full pledged set & exp bonus ? Join DarkSovereign, apply now & get accepted in less than 24hrs time !
Guild slots are on first come first serve basis !

#16 Zaslynn

Zaslynn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Quintanaa
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 02 January 2016 - 10:11 AM

bumps ~ Taking in more people for levelling !! Join join ! ;D

#17 Zaslynn

Zaslynn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Quintanaa
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 11 February 2016 - 03:54 PM

--Guild update on 11/2/16 ----------------------

Guild has reached Lv31 !
Recruiting anyone who are active and needs a guild for levelling or whatever purpose that is legal.
Once again, our guild is well known for accepting applicants within less than 24hrs time.
So choose us as your guild to level in by applying now !
Dont wait already ! Slots are limited , on first come first serve basis :3

#18 Zaslynn

Zaslynn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Quintanaa
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 11 February 2016 - 04:08 PM

As long u have characters to level , we will give u the slot in this guild for you to level faster ! No commitment needed, just be active !!!
Join & leave anytime u like.

Characters that do not online for more than 14days might get kicked to make slot for others in need of a guild to level. However , u can always join back when u came back :D so NO WORRIES !

#19 TEEMOisnotDEVIL

TEEMOisnotDEVIL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 10:15 PM

Mr/Ms.GM I'm interested in your guild I want to join I'm from Westwood server. I'm always active every noon from 1pm to 4pm. Plss let me join. Thanks ^^)
And I also send request on your fb group ^^

#20 Zaslynn

Zaslynn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Quintanaa
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 15 October 2016 - 01:50 PM

View PostTEEMOisnotDEVIL, on 20 February 2016 - 10:15 PM, said:

Mr/Ms.GM I'm interested in your guild I want to join I'm from Westwood server. I'm always active every noon from 1pm to 4pm. Plss let me join. Thanks ^^)
And I also send request on your fb group ^^

Oops sorry was inactive at that time @_@ Anyway if u have any character to join for levelling or etc, feel free to apply again C: