Jump to content


- - - - -

Dummy's Guide To Enhancing L-Grades?


  • Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#21 Yoga888

Yoga888

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1013 posts
  • Rheinjiro, Shagaris
  • DN, Greenwood
  • -in DN just for the sake of Fashion- currently on Hiatus

Posted 13 June 2016 - 02:07 PM

L-RDN Enhance cost per equipment per level.

*with Golden Goose coupon applied*

1. L helm              
+ 1 =>    4 Gold    8 Silver    74 Copper
+ 2 =>    9 Gold    80 Silver    97 Copper
+ 3 =>    24 Gold    52 Silver    44 Copper
+ 4 =>    49 Gold    4 Silver    88 Copper
+ 5 =>    98 Gold    9 Silver    76 Copper
+ 6 =>    196 Gold    19 Silver    54 Copper
+ 7 =>    294 Gold    29 Silver    31 Copper
+ 8 =>    441 Gold    43 Silver    97 Copper
+ 9 =>    653 Gold    98 Silver    48 Copper
+ 10 =>    980 Gold    97 Silver    72 Copper
+ 11 =>    1,177 Gold    17 Silver    26 Copper
+ 12 =>    1,373 Gold    36 Silver    81 Copper
+ 13 =>    1,634 Gold    96 Silver    20 Copper

2. L upper body            
+ 1 =>    8 Gold    17 Silver    48 Copper
+ 2 =>    19 Gold    61 Silver    94 Copper
+ 3 =>    49 Gold    4 Silver    88 Copper
+ 4 =>    98 Gold    9 Silver    76 Copper
+ 5 =>    196 Gold    19 Silver    53 Copper
+ 6 =>    392 Gold    39 Silver    8 Copper
+ 7 =>    588 Gold    58 Silver    63 Copper
+ 8 =>    882 Gold    87 Silver    94 Copper
+ 9 =>    1,307 Gold    96 Silver    96 Copper
+ 10 =>    1,961 Gold    95 Silver    44 Copper
+ 11 =>    2,354 Gold    34 Silver    52 Copper
+ 12 =>    2,746 Gold    73 Silver    61 Copper
+ 13 =>    3,269 Gold    92 Silver    40 Copper

3. L lower body            
+ 1 =>    6 Gold    42 Silver    30 Copper
+ 2 =>    15 Gold    41 Silver    53 Copper
+ 3 =>    38 Gold    53 Silver    84 Copper
+ 4 =>    77 Gold    7 Silver    67 Copper
+ 5 =>    154 Gold    15 Silver    35 Copper
+ 6 =>    308 Gold    30 Silver    70 Copper
+ 7 =>    462 Gold    46 Silver    6 Copper
+ 8 =>    693 Gold    69 Silver    9 Copper
+ 9 =>    1,027 Gold    69 Silver    4 Copper
+ 10 =>    1,541 Gold    53 Silver    56 Copper
+ 11 =>    1,849 Gold    84 Silver    26 Copper
+ 12 =>    2,158 Gold    14 Silver    98 Copper
+ 13 =>    2,569 Gold    22 Silver    60 Copper

4. gloves            
+ 1 =>    2 Gold    33 Silver    57 Copper
+ 2 =>    5 Gold    60 Silver    56 Copper
+ 3 =>    14 Gold    1 Silver    40 Copper
+ 4 =>    28 Gold    2 Silver    79 Copper
+ 5 =>    56 Gold    5 Silver    58 Copper
+ 6 =>    112 Gold    11 Silver    17 Copper
+ 7 =>    168 Gold    16 Silver    75 Copper
+ 8 =>    252 Gold    25 Silver    13 Copper
+ 9 =>    373 Gold    70 Silver    56 Copper
+ 10 =>    560 Gold    55 Silver    84 Copper
+ 11 =>    672 Gold    67 Silver    1 Copper
+ 12 =>    784 Gold    78 Silver    18 Copper
+ 13 =>    934 Gold    26 Silver    40 Copper

5. shoes            
+ 1 =>    2 Gold    33 Silver    57 Copper
+ 2 =>    5 Gold    60 Silver    56 Copper
+ 3 =>    14 Gold    1 Silver    40 Copper
+ 4 =>    28 Gold    2 Silver    79 Copper
+ 5 =>    56 Gold    5 Silver    58 Copper
+ 6 =>    112 Gold    11 Silver    17 Copper
+ 7 =>    168 Gold    16 Silver    75 Copper
+ 8 =>    252 Gold    25 Silver    13 Copper
+ 9 =>    373 Gold    70 Silver    56 Copper
+ 10 =>    560 Gold    55 Silver    84 Copper
+ 11 =>    672 Gold    67 Silver    1 Copper
+ 12 =>    784 Gold    78 Silver    18 Copper
+ 13 =>    934 Gold    26 Silver    40 Copper

6. Main weap            
+ 1 =>    23 Gold    35 Silver    65 Copper
+ 2 =>    56 Gold    5 Silver    55 Copper
+ 3 =>    140 Gold    13 Silver    95 Copper
+ 4 =>    280 Gold    27 Silver    90 Copper
+ 5 =>    560 Gold    55 Silver    80 Copper
+ 6 =>    1,121 Gold    11 Silver    65 Copper
+ 7 =>    1,681 Gold    67 Silver    50 Copper
+ 8 =>    2,522 Gold    51 Silver    25 Copper
+ 9 =>    3,737 Gold    5 Silver    60 Copper
+ 10 =>    5,605 Gold    58 Silver    40 Copper
+ 11 =>    6,726 Gold    70 Silver    5 Copper
+ 12 =>    7,847 Gold    81 Silver    75 Copper
+ 13 =>    9,342 Gold    64 Silver    0 Copper

7. Secondary weap            
+ 1 =>    11 Gold    67 Silver    83 Copper
+ 2 =>    28 Gold    2 Silver    78 Copper
+ 3 =>    70 Gold    6 Silver    98 Copper
+ 4 =>    140 Gold    13 Silver    95 Copper
+ 5 =>    280 Gold    27 Silver    90 Copper
+ 6 =>    560 Gold    55 Silver    83 Copper
+ 7 =>    840 Gold    83 Silver    75 Copper
+ 8 =>    1,261 Gold    25 Silver    63 Copper
+ 9 =>    1,868 Gold    52 Silver    80 Copper
+ 10 =>    2,802 Gold    79 Silver    20 Copper
+ 11 =>    3,363 Gold    35 Silver    3 Copper
+ 12 =>    3,923 Gold    90 Silver    88 Copper
+ 13 =>    4,671 Gold    32 Silver    0 Copper

Edit:
- The enhancement fee are not yet discounted, please excuse for the fatal mistake (lol)
- I got the figure for Weapon somewhere when googled (very very forgotten the actual source) sory for getting you lost
- Other gears part are emulated based on some forumer formula (as on BDN L before)

Edited by Yoga888, 30 October 2016 - 07:07 PM.


#22 bjyotoko

bjyotoko

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • lKimSaeRon
  • DN, Westwood
  • Domain

Posted 15 June 2016 - 11:31 PM

View PostYoga888, on 13 June 2016 - 02:07 PM, said:

L-RDN Enhance cost per equipment per level.

*with Golden Goose coupon applied*

1. L helm¬†¬†            
+ 1 =>    4 Gold    8 Silver    74 Copper
+ 2 =>    9 Gold    80 Silver    97 Copper
+ 3 =>    24 Gold    52 Silver    44 Copper
+ 4 =>    49 Gold    4 Silver    88 Copper
+ 5 =>    98 Gold    9 Silver    76 Copper
+ 6 =>    196 Gold    19 Silver    54 Copper
+ 7 =>    294 Gold    29 Silver    31 Copper
+ 8 =>    441 Gold    43 Silver    97 Copper
+ 9 =>    653 Gold    98 Silver    48 Copper
+ 10 =>    980 Gold    97 Silver    72 Copper
+ 11 =>    1,177 Gold    17 Silver    26 Copper
+ 12 =>    1,373 Gold    36 Silver    81 Copper
+ 13 =>    1,634 Gold    96 Silver    20 Copper

2. L upper body            
+ 1 =>    8 Gold    17 Silver    48 Copper
+ 2 =>    19 Gold    61 Silver    94 Copper
+ 3 =>    49 Gold    4 Silver    88 Copper
+ 4 =>    98 Gold    9 Silver    76 Copper
+ 5 =>    196 Gold    19 Silver    53 Copper
+ 6 =>    392 Gold    39 Silver    8 Copper
+ 7 =>    588 Gold    58 Silver    63 Copper
+ 8 =>    882 Gold    87 Silver    94 Copper
+ 9 =>    1,307 Gold    96 Silver    96 Copper
+ 10 =>    1,961 Gold    95 Silver    44 Copper
+ 11 =>    2,354 Gold    34 Silver    52 Copper
+ 12 =>    2,746 Gold    73 Silver    61 Copper
+ 13 =>    3,269 Gold    92 Silver    40 Copper

3. L lower body            
+ 1 =>    6 Gold    42 Silver    30 Copper
+ 2 =>    15 Gold    41 Silver    53 Copper
+ 3 =>    38 Gold    53 Silver    84 Copper
+ 4 =>    77 Gold    7 Silver    67 Copper
+ 5 =>    154 Gold    15 Silver    35 Copper
+ 6 =>    308 Gold    30 Silver    70 Copper
+ 7 =>    462 Gold    46 Silver    6 Copper
+ 8 =>    693 Gold    69 Silver    9 Copper
+ 9 =>    1,027 Gold    69 Silver    4 Copper
+ 10 =>    1,541 Gold    53 Silver    56 Copper
+ 11 =>    1,849 Gold    84 Silver    26 Copper
+ 12 =>    2,158 Gold    14 Silver    98 Copper
+ 13 =>    2,569 Gold    22 Silver    60 Copper

4. gloves            
+ 1 =>    2 Gold    33 Silver    57 Copper
+ 2 =>    5 Gold    60 Silver    56 Copper
+ 3 =>    14 Gold    1 Silver    40 Copper
+ 4 =>    28 Gold    2 Silver    79 Copper
+ 5 =>    56 Gold    5 Silver    58 Copper
+ 6 =>    112 Gold    11 Silver    17 Copper
+ 7 =>    168 Gold    16 Silver    75 Copper
+ 8 =>    252 Gold    25 Silver    13 Copper
+ 9 =>    373 Gold    70 Silver    56 Copper
+ 10 =>    560 Gold    55 Silver    84 Copper
+ 11 =>    672 Gold    67 Silver    1 Copper
+ 12 =>    784 Gold    78 Silver    18 Copper
+ 13 =>    934 Gold    26 Silver    40 Copper

5. shoes            
+ 1 =>    2 Gold    33 Silver    57 Copper
+ 2 =>    5 Gold    60 Silver    56 Copper
+ 3 =>    14 Gold    1 Silver    40 Copper
+ 4 =>    28 Gold    2 Silver    79 Copper
+ 5 =>    56 Gold    5 Silver    58 Copper
+ 6 =>    112 Gold    11 Silver    17 Copper
+ 7 =>    168 Gold    16 Silver    75 Copper
+ 8 =>    252 Gold    25 Silver    13 Copper
+ 9 =>    373 Gold    70 Silver    56 Copper
+ 10 =>    560 Gold    55 Silver    84 Copper
+ 11 =>    672 Gold    67 Silver    1 Copper
+ 12 =>    784 Gold    78 Silver    18 Copper
+ 13 =>    934 Gold    26 Silver    40 Copper

6. Main weap            
+ 1 =>    23 Gold    35 Silver    65 Copper
+ 2 =>    56 Gold    5 Silver    55 Copper
+ 3 =>    140 Gold    13 Silver    95 Copper
+ 4 =>    280 Gold    27 Silver    90 Copper
+ 5 =>    560 Gold    55 Silver    80 Copper
+ 6 =>    1,121 Gold    11 Silver    65 Copper
+ 7 =>    1,681 Gold    67 Silver    50 Copper
+ 8 =>    2,522 Gold    51 Silver    25 Copper
+ 9 =>    3,737 Gold    5 Silver    60 Copper
+ 10 =>    5,605 Gold    58 Silver    40 Copper
+ 11 =>    6,726 Gold    70 Silver    5 Copper
+ 12 =>    7,847 Gold    81 Silver    75 Copper
+ 13 =>    9,342 Gold    64 Silver    0 Copper

7. Secondary weap            
+ 1 =>    11 Gold    67 Silver    83 Copper
+ 2 =>    28 Gold    2 Silver    78 Copper
+ 3 =>    70 Gold    6 Silver    98 Copper
+ 4 =>    140 Gold    13 Silver    95 Copper
+ 5 =>    280 Gold    27 Silver    90 Copper
+ 6 =>    560 Gold    55 Silver    83 Copper
+ 7 =>    840 Gold    83 Silver    75 Copper
+ 8 =>    1,261 Gold    25 Silver    63 Copper
+ 9 =>    1,868 Gold    52 Silver    80 Copper
+ 10 =>    2,802 Gold    79 Silver    20 Copper
+ 11 =>    3,363 Gold    35 Silver    3 Copper
+ 12 =>    3,923 Gold    90 Silver    88 Copper
+ 13 =>    4,671 Gold    32 Silver    0 Copper

where can i get that coupon? really need it cause LRrd equips are coming soon to my acc

#23 greyfox9

greyfox9

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 12:03 AM

abyss dungeon for magic grade
BWP abyss then rescue all prisoners for the royal chest

master mode drops lots of normal grade, provided its 4 man and with RH.

related to what some guy said on the rngesus, i enhanced 4 +13 weps already, it was a pain in the ****. i think theres some credit to that notion of the prng. if you keep failing better change channel. when you succeed, go for it again. there are long streaks of bad rolls, i.e. fails and short  streaks of good ones.
not a guarantee though. but i can attest to berlin troll streak of failing 12 going down to 10 xxxxxx times then 2 consecutive +13 streak

Edited by greyfox9, 16 June 2016 - 12:08 AM.


#24 Lordghe

Lordghe

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4412 posts
  • Pota Raven
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 16 June 2016 - 12:49 AM

View Postbjyotoko, on 15 June 2016 - 11:31 PM, said:

where can i get that coupon? really need it cause LRrd equips are coming soon to my acc

first check your golden goose guild alliance points. press Y then alliance tab. you can get the points by gifting npc's that are affiliated with the golden goose alliance.

next look for pero in sainthaven then pick alliance store, see image below

Posted Image

thats the golden goose coupon that gives 50% discount when enchancing. great help when enchancing L grades

#25 bjyotoko

bjyotoko

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • lKimSaeRon
  • DN, Westwood
  • Domain

Posted 16 June 2016 - 01:19 AM

another questions

does LRDN degrade?
chance of breaking the item?
Rate of success from +1-13?
jelies used from +7-13?



#26 greyfox9

greyfox9

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 01:31 AM

http://spacem.github...ortune-Scimitar
for chances

as for other questions wai u no backread wai u du dis
degrade? ye
jellies? get at least 1k in stock for 1 wep or go home

Edited by greyfox9, 16 June 2016 - 01:32 AM.


#27 bjyotoko

bjyotoko

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • lKimSaeRon
  • DN, Westwood
  • Domain

Posted 16 June 2016 - 08:36 AM

View Postgreyfox9, on 16 June 2016 - 01:31 AM, said:

http://spacem.github...ortune-Scimitar
for chances

as for other questions wai u no backread wai u du dis
degrade? ye
jellies? get at least 1k in stock for 1 wep or go home
tnx sir

#28 huisen

huisen

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1202 posts
  • lZeftl
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 18 June 2016 - 08:24 PM

back in 50 cap.. i +13 my GDN shortbow with 1 go.. +11+12+13
now in 90 cap.. degraded more 5 times on my long bow from +12 to +10

stopped at +12 now, mayb will +13 when i feel like burning through a hole in my wallet.

#29 znarf27

znarf27

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Gladiator
  • DN, Westwood
  • My Guild

Posted 19 June 2016 - 09:05 PM

Is beyond +6 can be destroyed without using jelly? or what enhancement level can the item will be destroyed without using jelly? Thank you!

#30 Vaporizer

Vaporizer

    Extraordinary Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11225 posts
  • Valsecca
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lone wolf.

Posted 19 June 2016 - 09:23 PM

View Postznarf27, on 19 June 2016 - 09:05 PM, said:

Is beyond +6 can be destroyed without using jelly? or what enhancement level can the item will be destroyed without using jelly? Thank you!

Yup, enhancing beyond +6 still has a chance of destroying your L-grade equipment without using jelly.

#31 znarf27

znarf27

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Gladiator
  • DN, Westwood
  • My Guild

Posted 19 June 2016 - 09:29 PM

View PostVaporizer, on 19 June 2016 - 09:23 PM, said:

Yup, enhancing beyond +6 still has a chance of destroying your L-grade equipment without using jelly.
Thank you for your quick response :D

#32 UltraMega

UltraMega

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • UltraMega8
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 21 July 2016 - 10:33 AM

So this just happened..i was upgrading my +11 Legend Red dragon Spiritualist Fan to +12..and it said successful on top after 1 stack of jellies.. Enhancement to +11 Successful..like, WHAT??? Its already +11! do you have similar experience to this? Wasnt able to SS coz im so frustrated.. Any feedback on this?

#33 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6893 posts
  • Xanavi Arta Silvia
  • DN, Holywood
  • SeaOfFlame

Posted 21 July 2016 - 02:52 PM

View PostUltraMega, on 21 July 2016 - 10:33 AM, said:

So this just happened..i was upgrading my +11 Legend Red dragon Spiritualist Fan to +12..and it said successful on top after 1 stack of jellies.. Enhancement to +11 Successful..like, WHAT??? Its already +11! do you have similar experience to this? Wasnt able to SS coz im so frustrated.. Any feedback on this?

Maybe you didn't notice that it degraded (+11 -> 10 -> 11) which is not very unusual.

#34 Mortdecai

Mortdecai

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 21 July 2016 - 03:30 PM

Are RDNL equips server storageable? like make Raven share equips with Ripper?

#35 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6893 posts
  • Xanavi Arta Silvia
  • DN, Holywood
  • SeaOfFlame

Posted 21 July 2016 - 07:38 PM

View PostMortdecai, on 21 July 2016 - 03:30 PM, said:

Are RDNL equips server storageable? like make Raven share equips with Ripper?

Nope. But wraths are storageable. So if your Raven is able to clear RDN HC and gain wraths consistently, you can pass them to your alts.

#36 UltraMega

UltraMega

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • UltraMega8
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 22 July 2016 - 06:28 AM

View PostSorceressHater, on 21 July 2016 - 02:52 PM, said:



Maybe you didn't notice that it degraded (+11 -> 10 -> 11) which is not very unusual.


Which could be the case. Thank you. Hoping to be successful next week upgrading my main weapon..:(

#37 Mortdecai

Mortdecai

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 22 July 2016 - 10:20 AM

View PostSorceressHater, on 21 July 2016 - 07:38 PM, said:

Nope. But wraths are storageable. So if your Raven is able to clear RDN HC and gain wraths consistently, you can pass them to your alts.

Oh. I see. It's disappointing though. (T.T)  Thank you SorceressHater!

#38 Gelmeister

Gelmeister

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 10:31 PM

 Yoga888, on 13 June 2016 - 02:07 PM, said:

L-RDN Enhance cost per equipment per level.

*with Golden Goose coupon applied*

1. L helm   
+ 1 => 4 Gold 8 Silver 74 Copper
+ 2 => 9 Gold 80 Silver 97 Copper
+ 3 => 24 Gold 52 Silver 44 Copper
+ 4 => 49 Gold 4 Silver 88 Copper
+ 5 => 98 Gold 9 Silver 76 Copper
+ 6 => 196 Gold 19 Silver 54 Copper
+ 7 => 294 Gold 29 Silver 31 Copper
+ 8 => 441 Gold 43 Silver 97 Copper
+ 9 => 653 Gold 98 Silver 48 Copper
+ 10 => 980 Gold 97 Silver 72 Copper
+ 11 => 1,177 Gold 17 Silver 26 Copper
+ 12 => 1,373 Gold 36 Silver 81 Copper
+ 13 => 1,634 Gold 96 Silver 20 Copper

2. L upper body
+ 1 => 8 Gold 17 Silver 48 Copper
+ 2 => 19 Gold 61 Silver 94 Copper
+ 3 => 49 Gold 4 Silver 88 Copper
+ 4 => 98 Gold 9 Silver 76 Copper
+ 5 => 196 Gold 19 Silver 53 Copper
+ 6 => 392 Gold 39 Silver 8 Copper
+ 7 => 588 Gold 58 Silver 63 Copper
+ 8 => 882 Gold 87 Silver 94 Copper
+ 9 => 1,307 Gold 96 Silver 96 Copper
+ 10 => 1,961 Gold 95 Silver 44 Copper
+ 11 => 2,354 Gold 34 Silver 52 Copper
+ 12 => 2,746 Gold 73 Silver 61 Copper
+ 13 => 3,269 Gold 92 Silver 40 Copper

3. L lower body
+ 1 => 6 Gold 42 Silver 30 Copper
+ 2 => 15 Gold 41 Silver 53 Copper
+ 3 => 38 Gold 53 Silver 84 Copper
+ 4 => 77 Gold 7 Silver 67 Copper
+ 5 => 154 Gold 15 Silver 35 Copper
+ 6 => 308 Gold 30 Silver 70 Copper
+ 7 => 462 Gold 46 Silver 6 Copper
+ 8 => 693 Gold 69 Silver 9 Copper
+ 9 => 1,027 Gold 69 Silver 4 Copper
+ 10 => 1,541 Gold 53 Silver 56 Copper
+ 11 => 1,849 Gold 84 Silver 26 Copper
+ 12 => 2,158 Gold 14 Silver 98 Copper
+ 13 => 2,569 Gold 22 Silver 60 Copper

4. gloves
+ 1 => 2 Gold 33 Silver 57 Copper
+ 2 => 5 Gold 60 Silver 56 Copper
+ 3 => 14 Gold 1 Silver 40 Copper
+ 4 => 28 Gold 2 Silver 79 Copper
+ 5 => 56 Gold 5 Silver 58 Copper
+ 6 => 112 Gold 11 Silver 17 Copper
+ 7 => 168 Gold 16 Silver 75 Copper
+ 8 => 252 Gold 25 Silver 13 Copper
+ 9 => 373 Gold 70 Silver 56 Copper
+ 10 => 560 Gold 55 Silver 84 Copper
+ 11 => 672 Gold 67 Silver 1 Copper
+ 12 => 784 Gold 78 Silver 18 Copper
+ 13 => 934 Gold 26 Silver 40 Copper

5. shoes
+ 1 => 2 Gold 33 Silver 57 Copper
+ 2 => 5 Gold 60 Silver 56 Copper
+ 3 => 14 Gold 1 Silver 40 Copper
+ 4 => 28 Gold 2 Silver 79 Copper
+ 5 => 56 Gold 5 Silver 58 Copper
+ 6 => 112 Gold 11 Silver 17 Copper
+ 7 => 168 Gold 16 Silver 75 Copper
+ 8 => 252 Gold 25 Silver 13 Copper
+ 9 => 373 Gold 70 Silver 56 Copper
+ 10 => 560 Gold 55 Silver 84 Copper
+ 11 => 672 Gold 67 Silver 1 Copper
+ 12 => 784 Gold 78 Silver 18 Copper
+ 13 => 934 Gold 26 Silver 40 Copper

6. Main weap
+ 1 => 23 Gold 35 Silver 65 Copper
+ 2 => 56 Gold 5 Silver 55 Copper
+ 3 => 140 Gold 13 Silver 95 Copper
+ 4 => 280 Gold 27 Silver 90 Copper
+ 5 => 560 Gold 55 Silver 80 Copper
+ 6 => 1,121 Gold 11 Silver 65 Copper
+ 7 => 1,681 Gold 67 Silver 50 Copper
+ 8 => 2,522 Gold 51 Silver 25 Copper
+ 9 => 3,737 Gold 5 Silver 60 Copper
+ 10 => 5,605 Gold 58 Silver 40 Copper
+ 11 => 6,726 Gold 70 Silver 5 Copper
+ 12 => 7,847 Gold 81 Silver 75 Copper
+ 13 => 9,342 Gold 64 Silver 0 Copper

7. Secondary weap
+ 1 => 11 Gold 67 Silver 83 Copper
+ 2 => 28 Gold 2 Silver 78 Copper
+ 3 => 70 Gold 6 Silver 98 Copper
+ 4 => 140 Gold 13 Silver 95 Copper
+ 5 => 280 Gold 27 Silver 90 Copper
+ 6 => 560 Gold 55 Silver 83 Copper
+ 7 => 840 Gold 83 Silver 75 Copper
+ 8 => 1,261 Gold 25 Silver 63 Copper
+ 9 => 1,868 Gold 52 Silver 80 Copper
+ 10 => 2,802 Gold 79 Silver 20 Copper
+ 11 => 3,363 Gold 35 Silver 3 Copper
+ 12 => 3,923 Gold 90 Silver 88 Copper
+ 13 => 4,671 Gold 32 Silver 0 Copper

uhh.. This doesn't have golden goose applied..

#39 vangeodee

vangeodee

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts
  • DN, Springwood
  • SeaOfFlame

Posted 29 July 2016 - 03:07 AM

View PostGelmeister, on 23 July 2016 - 10:31 PM, said:

uhh.. This doesn't have golden goose applied..

this has goose applied. I remember my scimitars costing in the vicinity of 7k gold when I enhanced to +12, this one is legit.

#40 Xenocho

Xenocho

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3263 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 17 August 2016 - 10:41 AM

 vangeodee, on 29 July 2016 - 03:07 AM, said:

this has goose applied. I remember my scimitars costing in the vicinity of 7k gold when I enhanced to +12, this one is legit.

No, Gel is right. This does not have goose applied. This comes from my experience of refining sub weap on Monday, which cost ~2k for from +12 to +13.