Jump to content


- - - - -

Dummy's Guide To Enhancing L-Grades?


  • Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#81 Xenocho

Xenocho

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3541 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 15 April 2017 - 03:26 PM

View Postxandance, on 15 April 2017 - 03:09 PM, said:

anyway i don't even have an IDL or any legend grade items so ...
Daijoubu des. This thread may be motivating: http://forum.cherryc...vs-rudn-unique/

However, don't aim too high, such as for RuDN HC. That one really requires top gear.

#82 xandance

xandance

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5306 posts
  • LeeSunny11/12/14/20
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 15 April 2017 - 06:55 PM

View PostXenocho, on 15 April 2017 - 03:26 PM, said:

Daijoubu des. This thread may be motivating: http://forum.cherryc...vs-rudn-unique/

However, don't aim too high, such as for RuDN HC. That one really requires top gear.

yea, the gear that I only aim right now is having a complete Ultimate set , but it is too pricey since the chance of getting a single part of it is low af. Also, those speras that was needed to have a single unique ultimate is too much for me (only online for 2 days a week due to work)

#83 Kevin0999

Kevin0999

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:09 PM

Which would cost more? and what's the most viable method?

Do i go enhance rdnl and transfer to idnl?
or
Do I go straight up enhance Idnl?

Any thoughts?

note: considering you have been blessed with rng gods that u just +0 to +10 w/o fail.

#84 winterhooi

winterhooi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts
  • FellowFromBW
  • DN, Deadwood

Posted 09 June 2017 - 07:10 AM

View PostKevin0999, on 06 June 2017 - 11:09 PM, said:

Which would cost more? and what's the most viable method?

Do i go enhance rdnl and transfer to idnl?
or
Do I go straight up enhance Idnl?

Any thoughts?

note: considering you have been blessed with rng gods that u just +0 to +10 w/o fail.

enhancing rdnL prices varies parts by parts, which means the cost to enhance a rdnL weapon is much more compared to a glove.

That said, if you have extra materials to spare you can try enhancing the rdnL glove to 12 and transfer it to idnL +10 weapons, that should save you some cost. But then the game is only starting when you are trying to get your idnL from 10 to 12+

idnL enhancement cost works differently where all parts cost the same. So when you think about it you feel stupid why should you spent the same amount of gold trying to +10 your glove and your weapons.

#85 Sparky46

Sparky46

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • xRaveRelic/xRaviator
  • DN, Holywood
  • NEOPHEONIX

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:25 AM

Kind of a nub question but can I transfer IDNL main weapon enhancement to another IDNL main weapon enhancement of another base class?

(e.g. +12 IDNL Dagger to IDNL Wand)

#86 Xenocho

Xenocho

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3541 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:29 AM

View PostSparky46, on 13 July 2017 - 01:25 AM, said:

Kind of a nub question but can I transfer IDNL main weapon enhancement to another IDNL main weapon enhancement of another base class?

(e.g. +12 IDNL Dagger to IDNL Wand)
No

#87 Sparky46

Sparky46

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • xRaveRelic/xRaviator
  • DN, Holywood
  • NEOPHEONIX

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:40 AM

View PostXenocho, on 13 July 2017 - 01:29 AM, said:


No

Nub follow-up question: But can I do it if my recepient for the transfer is RUDNL?

(e.g. +12 IDNL Dagger to +10 RUDNL Wand)

#88 Xenocho

Xenocho

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3541 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:44 AM

View PostSparky46, on 13 July 2017 - 01:40 AM, said:

Nub follow-up question: But can I do it if my recepient for the transfer is RUDNL?

(e.g. +12 IDNL Dagger to +10 RUDNL Wand)

Yes that works. Any part can go into any part for enhancement transfer as long as its RDN L > IDN L or IDN L > RUDNL

#89 Sparky46

Sparky46

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • xRaveRelic/xRaviator
  • DN, Holywood
  • NEOPHEONIX

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:47 AM

View PostXenocho, on 13 July 2017 - 01:44 AM, said:



Yes that works. Any part can go into any part for enhancement transfer as long as its RDN L > IDN L or IDN L > RUDNL

*edit: new to this forum*
My outmost gratitude to you Sir

Edited by Sparky46, 13 July 2017 - 01:50 AM.