[Westwood]♦♦♦ Dragonz ♦♦♦ [ネバーギブアップ][Together We Move Forward]♦♦♦International Guild♦♦♦

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#21 Savage83

Savage83

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 10:55 PM

He Was the first!Then I'll go 2nd (cool)

It all started when my old guild Ultimatum became inactive, every day there’s no other members online. For that reason I felt lonely (:[), I ran some nest like I am kirito-kun (cool) , solo nesting because I’m still a wimp(but not noob (cool)) that time. I told myself, I will get stronger so that I can be accepted in a proper guild, and so I did

. After 3 weeks of solo nesting and joining public parties (sometimes decent or sometime unbearable (sob) ). I started the search for a guild that would suffice my needs in terms of gaming. When I said “needs” it means some friends to talk to, run a nest with and fill me in. (:[)

July 31 2015, I never thought that I would be lucky enough to read a world chat from RageTidus saying that the DRAGONZ guild is recruiting.
Without any hesitation I whispered (PM) him that I would like to join the guild and he said "sh ch3" so i came, he told me to join the Facebook Group which is the NEO DRAGONZ and so i did and then Boom! I got invited and accepted without a single hassle!

August 3 2015 what a nice day! Why? Because it is my first time in participating in a guild event. This is the very

first time that I have experience a guild event since I started playing MMORPGs . There’s another flavor in that day too!!

Because it’s my 21st birthday! (hat) So I had so much fun! Especially in the Predator event!
Although I haven’t last for about 30 secs when I am the prey (lol) well what of it? It’s awesome!

Within the Guild I learned so much (:])! I got in to the nests that I’ve never been before.
Oh and about my needs? The DRAGONZ has overwhelmingly satisfied my needs! What more can I ask for?

I’m Soo lucky to be a DRAGON!

(:>) -END of The Novel-

-KrusAndy-

Proud DRAGONZ member

#22 Rage_Tidus

Rage_Tidus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • DRAGONZ STUDIO
  • DN, Westwood
  • DRAGONZ

Posted 18 August 2015 - 11:46 AM

keep it up (<3) (<3) (<3)

#23 MatrixZero

MatrixZero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 03:22 PM

(cool) Elow there Guys MatrixZero here! and this is my story with DRAGONZ. (;])

I've been playing this OL game since 40 cap, but i stop playing it because i found it boring that time and maybe the reason why i got bored is because i am always doing all my quest, nest, and dungeons all by myself.

So i deleted my DN client and i played other OL games, im not going to mention it. but like i experienced in the old DN, i found it boring too and i get bored again.

Then a moment came.

I went on a Computer Shop near the factory of deodorants.
I was looking for a new OL games there and i am planning to download it when i went home.
but i saw i guy who is playing DN and i found it awesome because of its new features, items etc, so i went home and i downloaded it again.

then i played DN again after a years.

But it happened again, i am getting bored again, and i am planning to quit DN.

I go to CH3 SH near TH to give away my items and golds but i saw a guild named DRAGONZ, they look good but i don't really care on other players looks so i ignore them. but still, they caught my attention.

then the next day i went to a same channel, same town and same location and just as i thought they are there again AFK'ing. i gues it was 4 or 5 days of doing that, i still saw them in that place.

i got curious.

i ask myself why are they always there?

then i waited till their guildmaster not do afish, and i talked to him if i can join on their guild. he ask me why i wanted to join. but i forgot what i've said to him. haha

I thought it was like the old guild i joined before a boring guild, but when i joined, they all gave me a warm welcome.

i found friends, a real friends, brothers and sisters. and also a strict but a thoughtful respected guildmaster and vice guildmaster.

I LOVE THEM ALL AND I WILL PROTECT THIS GUILD AND ALL MEMBERS OF THIS GUILD AS LONG AS I COULD. (<3)

#24 ShaunnyP

ShaunnyP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:40 PM

At first I applied too many times on the guild and got no response. I thought that I can't get into the guild anymore. So I applied on other different guilds and got the same thing. And one day GM RageTidus is shouting on world. He said that he is recruiting guild mates and there are some HIRAGANA characters that I can't read. I used that shout as a oppurtunity. I send a private message to GM RageTidus and got a reply that come to sh ch3 th. so I come quick and did some chit-chatting. Too good for me that RageTidus invited me to the guild even if I only have a weak Dahar set and poor accesories. I hope that I will not be kicked on the guild because I want to stay and grow stronger.

-ShaunnyP

#25 Rage_Tidus

Rage_Tidus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • DRAGONZ STUDIO
  • DN, Westwood
  • DRAGONZ

Posted 19 August 2015 - 02:09 PM

keep it up (<3) (<3) (<3)

#26 ShaunnyP

ShaunnyP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 05:53 PM

I wish I will win on this event because the event will end on September 17. And it can be a good birthday gift for me from GM RageTidus. :)

-ShaunnyP

#27 Rage_Tidus

Rage_Tidus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • DRAGONZ STUDIO
  • DN, Westwood
  • DRAGONZ

Posted 20 August 2015 - 07:09 AM

Good luck to everyone (hat)

#28 BabyGiggle

BabyGiggle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • BabyGiggle
  • DN, Springwood
  • DRAGONZ

Posted 20 August 2015 - 03:03 PM

Well my story was pretty short because i am new to the guild.... (;])

the first person i met was PhoeKhiMax from the guild DRAGONZ and i was using my TinyGiggle<adept> at that time. PhoekhiMax was a nice player i met at DN SEA even though the raid run was failed at that time because we have no healer. So i made BabyGiggle<Physician> so that i can help other players cuz i have heal skills and buffs and debuffs. I message PhoekhiMax i said:
BabyGiggle>>can i join ur guild??
PhoekhiMax>>PM RageTidus
then i PM RageTidus
BabyGiggle>>can i join ur guild??
RageTidus>>were nesting
RageTidus>>lvl and what class?
BabyGiggle>>my current lvl is 29 but ill be an physician
RageTidus>>w8 at sh ch3
So i w8 for him and while w8ing he said
RageTidus>>join our fb page NEO DRAGONZ
RageTidus>>were on live streaming
BabyGiggle>> wow nice
and so i watch the live streaming of RageTidus at youtube while w8ing for him (sorry)
(clap) and now the nest is finished then i have met the DRAGONZ members and RageTidus invite me...
it was a heart warming welcome from the guild members and i was happy with that... (&lt;3)
Posted Image
and then i saw (love) this wings but at first my gold was only 250g (oo;) so ive do runs to gain lvl and gold to get that beautiful wings... (:])

i wish more power and have a happy gaming at DN SEA with DRAGONZ (&lt;3)

#29 Rage_Tidus

Rage_Tidus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • DRAGONZ STUDIO
  • DN, Westwood
  • DRAGONZ

Posted 21 August 2015 - 07:06 AM

There is no limit (;]) in what you believe in . (&lt;3)

#30 Spikesd

Spikesd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Spikesdddd
  • DN, Westwood
  • HIGHELVES

Posted 26 August 2015 - 11:28 PM

My Story

a Long time ago, im used to hunt alone without guild, friends and anyone.
i kept hunting and hunting but at one day , i felt bored ......so lazy to do some stuff especially for leveling,

well , i was planning to join guild before .....
i looked up on guild list ..there were so many guilds there...i applied to many guilds but didnt get approval. well, i was so happy when 1 guild approved me .. the guild was DRAGONZ !!!
i were not mistaken for choosing DRAGONZ...i got many experience ,friends , and the other
Posted Image

after joined Dragonz ...RageTIdus PM ed me .he asked me to be an Actor for HeartBeat 2 Movie ( u can see on youtube ;D). because he said my Hairstyle was same with the previous actor .
i Cant say anymore ...a lot of fun we have enjoyed , and  a lot of pains we have felt ....our realtionship were getting closer as the time goes by.i coudlnt forget for the memories we have carved  at tht day.

we ve been facing  problems till now but it wont make our guild die..but im sure it will give us a courage and strength to finish tht problem itself ...NEVER GIVE UP

“When you are going through hell, keep on going. Never never never give up.”

– Winston Churchill

[color=#373E4D][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]

Edited by Spikesd, 27 August 2015 - 06:30 PM.

#31 Rage_Tidus

Rage_Tidus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • DRAGONZ STUDIO
  • DN, Westwood
  • DRAGONZ

Posted 27 August 2015 - 06:08 PM

keep it coming (cool)

#32 Rage_Tidus

Rage_Tidus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • DRAGONZ STUDIO
  • DN, Westwood
  • DRAGONZ

Posted 27 August 2015 - 06:29 PM

BUMPS

Edited by Rage_Tidus, 27 August 2015 - 06:30 PM.

#33 Ephiehee

Ephiehee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Ephiehee
  • DN, Holywood
  • DRAGONZ

Posted 28 August 2015 - 06:29 AM

(:D) (:D)

Edited by Ephiehee, 30 August 2015 - 05:39 PM.

#34 Ephiehee

Ephiehee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Ephiehee
  • DN, Holywood
  • DRAGONZ

Posted 29 August 2015 - 12:45 PM

Once upon a time, there have a guild name DRAGONZ......
Usually story should have an opening like that, HAHA (:D)

Well, i'm had been playing DN around 2 months. I'm starting playing DN because of my cousin bro asks me to ply DN with him after i completed my study, so i asks my bro plys DN and leveling with me. (:])

My cousin bro helps us hunt all the crafting materials at every 10lv we need excluded for lv70 and lv80. That why i'm just using almost 1 week time then i straightly leveling to lv80 same as my bro. ( IGN : KLAUSHEE ( guild member ) ) After i reached the top lv, i suddenly felt so bored for playing DN because i don't have any target of it. so i just hanging here and there without any purpose or just af k. At that time i dont even run the nest too !! (tense)

Posted Image

One day, ( that is the day fate beginning with me and DRAGONZ bt idk the exactly date is XD ) i felt so bored so i dancing at our DRAGONZ BASE, ( idk that is my future guild base and idk abt DRAGONZ at that time :XD ) MAT come dancing with me teasing me. ( i'm joking, haha ) Then we started chit-chatting and he invite me to join his guild- DRAGONZ . He told that he will told RAGE to approve me to join the guild and the next day after finishing all the procedures by joining the guild, I'M IN !!  (:D)

Many of the guild members welcome me and RAGE always take care of me, i'm really appreciate. When i have any problems that i don't understand, once i ask, our guild members sure willing to hlp me to solve my problems. I'm feel vry happy to join DRAGONZ but i have to thanks MAT because he was the man who invite me to join the guild. The most important things is our guild have many event for us to give us have more time to spend and stay with our guild member which the other guild don't have. ( especially the prizes when WIN the event ^^ ) i also vry enjoying for the GUILD RUN with guild member, AP HUNT with INDAY, OSI leading by SHADOW and ply COLO with guild member especially INDAY and SARAH. ( i always gt killed by both of them ) (sob)

Posted Image

Nw i'm so happy playing DN with u guys and i will try to become more stronger to PROTECT OUR DRAGONZ ( what RAGE always said ) and thanks to our DRAGONZ SHIELD- INDAY keep on protecting us !! HAHA br=
Btw, sry for the guild member that i ever speak before, nt because i don't want just because we don't have the right timing to talk with u guys. I will try my best to talk with every guild member as much as i could ! i'm promise (:])

DRAGONZ is a nice and active guild that not like the guild i joined in others OL games before, we just like a family !! HAHA (hat)

I'm proud to become a part of
DRAGONZ and thanks for the hlp until nw guys.
THANK YOU GUYS !! XD

^^The end of my story^^

IGN : Ephiehee / DaWnKiM

Edited by Ephiehee, 30 August 2015 - 05:45 PM.

#35 Rage_Tidus

Rage_Tidus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • DRAGONZ STUDIO
  • DN, Westwood
  • DRAGONZ

Posted 30 August 2015 - 07:43 AM

(cool)

#36 MeepsmeepsOwO

MeepsmeepsOwO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 08:04 AM

I'm so happy to be a dragonz member OwO,I can really show what i can do ^~^ mostly at PVP >:U
so .... Rage invited me at dragonz because im always infront of him ._. and talking to him ._.
and he just kept farting at my face :C (oo;)  .im really active for dragonz nowadays (;])
and im the one that makes you laugh like everyday :3 (cool)
mostly the poops >:C

So... Thank you!~ ^~^ (cool)  >:n

for being there for me when im sad and broke at DN Q - Q
And ill just tell puns to cheer up myself and you guys laughs with me br=
TOGETHER WE MOVE FORWARD DREGENZ :> I MEAN DRAGONZ!~ *Q*

Doing our Live stream is fun ._. so fun .__. soo FUUUUUUN *Q* like when you eat pooop .-.

(.-. bruuh!)

So goodluck dragonz on reaching lvl 40!~ (;])   have fuuun *q* MY STORY IS POOP ._.

Your PoopLoli,
meepsmeeps *q*

#37 ShanaChan

ShanaChan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • DN, Westwood
  • ROAR

Posted 30 August 2015 - 04:53 PM

Welp, I'm actually very new in the guild, but I've heard about the story writing event and I became curious about it so yeah XD I wish everyone who joined this event good luck!

When I started playing Dragon Nest, the level cap was still 40. I've made friends even though if I was still new, but as days, months, and years passed by, the friends that I've made started to get bored with the game and left. I was alone, but I still managed to make new friends, but yet again, they too also decided to quit dn due to boredom.

I liked joining guilds. Everytime I join a guild, I'd see if I could fit in. But everytime I could find a guild that I find confortable with, the guild will eventually become inactive due to their busy lifestyles in real life.

It all continued. I made friends, joined different kinds of guilds. Then again, they would leave, and the guild would be inactive. One morning, when I was roaming around chn. 3 (my favorite channel when chn. 12 was removed *sobs*), I noticed that the guild members of DRAGONZ were always present near the trading house. I thought that they just gathered because they were having an event, so I just ignored it. Days passed, and I still see them at the same place but this time, they were chatting, having fun. I eventually became curious about the guild and I wanted to join, but due to my shyness, I couldn't.

One day, when me and my closest friend (fathur to be exact) crescent were hanging out in the trading house, he noticed that the guild master of DRAGONZ was there in the usual gathering place of the guild. I told him that I wanted to join in his guild, but I don't know how. He told me that I should pm the guild's guild master and ask of I could join. I REALLY wanted to do it, but I was really shy and scared, scared that he wouldn't accept me in his guild. I really thought of Rage as a guild master who has high expectations and he only wanted to have a highly geared players in his guild (no offence, but yeah :X), that's why I was scared that he wouldn't accept me.

Suddenly, Crescent said that if he were to pm Rage and he was able to join the guild, I would do the same, but it turned out that I let him ask Rage if I could join too. If he succeeded, I'll give him 100g, and he accepted my offer. It's actually kinda funny in my part. I never really expected he'd pm him, but he told me that he already experienced the same thing before, so he got used to it.

What happened next was just natural. Rage invited me to the group page and to the guild, but the only thing that was different was the happiness that I felt. I really admired DRAGONZ guild ever since I first saw its' members gather and have fun in the most simple way. I also admire at how friendly they are,  so I was unbelievably happy that I get to join the guild, and it was thanks to crescent. He even saw how I acted when I got joined in the guild. Words can't describe how I truly felt.

I hope I can get my other characters into the guild as well. I may be currently new to the guild, but I swear I'll be as active, friendly and lively as possible despite my hectic schedule at school. ^^ This may be long and it may look dull and boring, but I placed all my feelings in writing this story. ^^V

-vocalLOVER (you can call me Alice/Neko if you want :^D)

Edited by ShanaChan, 31 August 2015 - 09:25 AM.

#38 MrSenare

MrSenare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 11:29 AM

reserved---

didn't get the time to type yet this scedule wont let me

godbless---MissArcus

#39 Rage_Tidus

Rage_Tidus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • DRAGONZ STUDIO
  • DN, Westwood
  • DRAGONZ

Posted 15 September 2015 - 10:05 PM

We will announce the winner tomorrow good luck everyone !

#40 xShoshi

xShoshi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 08:08 PM

The Missing Piece

Sometimes, we dreamth about perfection and serenity. A perfection that you need to show so that others will appreciate you or even salutes you from your hard works and efforts in life. But for me, being a simple person is the one that I've contented to, because I can create and build my own imagination and confidence to show other people who am I and what I had to be proud of. My name is Shoshi, a cute and simple human being that was loved and passionate by her own beloved Guild named "DRAGONZ". So here's my real story that happened to me from DRAGONZ.

Once upon a time, during my first journey to lagendia, I was been a shy little girl.  I'm always alone and busy in doing stuff that I need to accomplish, just like boosting myself so I can level up, meeting some friends and etc.
When I was level 26 , I've saw a beautiful tall girl standing in front of me. Seeing the shiny and golden nobility crown on top of her head and she's "MsDuterte" . I'm so curious why did she have that title, but then, seconds passed by, my best friend told me that its their guild achievement/accomplishment. During that time, I asked the girl if I could join her Guild, then she says this "Sorry, I'm not the inviter", she refuses me because she's not the inviter, but I am so very thankful to meet her because she helps me a lot by giving the information of their guild, just like the DRAGONZ base. So I travelled Saint Haven channel 3 to meet them.

When I met the Guild (DRAGONZ), including their responsible council and members, they interviewed me and treat me in a good respectful manners. And when the time Sir RageTidus (the guild leader) talked me, I am so very excited because I am thinking about the enjoyment and fun that I could keep, beyond my strong mind and loving heart as a souvenir of an endless memory to my life. But then, they haven't accepted my request unless if my level is 55 😃😃😃 . So I tried my best, taking full responsibility to myself and staying on being simple with the right amount of patience and courage. Then I've got my way to level 55 💜 and they let me join the guild.

When Ive got to level 80, the fun that I've expected before is more than 100 times riding in a roller coaster. I also meet my daring and caring family which is MatrixZero as my dad, FancyElf as my pretty mom, Uncle Andy whose the coolest, Uncle Spike, Tita RuRu-chan (My best Tita) and many more. The Guild and these persons whose always on my back, are the ones that who gives me the "TRUST" that I wanted all along T_T so it becomes more inspirational and enjoyable for me to play every time.  

And that's the missing piece of my journey, bringing and keeping the LEGACY of my Guild named DRAGONZ.

Thank You Very Much Guys <3