• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1005 posts
  • KuroHana
  • DN, Springwood
  • No Guild

Posted 07 February 2017 - 11:37 PM

View PostXxXh0lic, on 07 February 2017 - 11:12 PM, said:

Oooh this sounds interesting. Enlighten me on this one. I never followed Lancea's main quests. I just loved the unique ring to the name Poking Beehive.

let's see... to make it simple lancea is very simple minded and very girly (she has a crush on ethan the cleric P.C)
she is straight forward and has a high sense of justice, she is also cheery and ships her sister to their
childhood friend if memory serves. (:D)

she is pretty the generic mc archetype but her dialogues in the mq are actually fun to read.
I don't know if she still has that bright personality since I don't have the time to invest on it
I could only come back and play if mq has been updated since I've been longing to see the father vs son fight
(warrior vs rambert)

#422 McFloatte

McFloatte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Echoire
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 08 February 2017 - 01:12 AM

View PostSiberia, on 06 February 2017 - 10:54 AM, said:

magic conch shell has spoken.. :( :( :(

i choose flurry cause of her delivery service for moving stone at IDN with dududuudududu BASHA!! Thanks McFloatte.. i have no idea what she said when rough sweep.. Lul

Ur welcome...? :> My ear sensitive with funny words (:>) (:>)

#423 HurriDANCE

HurriDANCE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5158 posts
  • I'm your
  • DN, Springwood
  • Tempest

Posted 13 February 2017 - 07:14 AM

Browsed thru my DN screenshot folder ..
I had forgotten about this, but
tomorrow's heart's day so I will be doing this in advance.
Have some lancea loving eblebadi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

(<3) (<3) (<3)

#424 Dreamless

Dreamless

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Quilton
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 14 February 2017 - 11:08 PM

Posted Image
Soz it's really big but I like it big ;) ANYWAY THANKS KAZ FOR DRAWING THIS MASTERPIECE OF ME AND MY DUCK 8)

#425 KawaiiNekoChan

KawaiiNekoChan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Vercielo
  • DN, Springwood
  • Guild Hopping is Fun

Posted 02 March 2017 - 02:14 AM

View PostVhanzy, on 07 February 2017 - 11:37 PM, said:

let's see... to make it simple lancea is very simple minded and very girly (she has a crush on ethan the cleric P.C)
she is straight forward and has a high sense of justice, she is also cheery and ships her sister to their
childhood friend if memory serves. %20br=
she is pretty the generic mc archetype but her dialogues in the mq are actually fun to read.
I don't know if she still has that bright personality since I don't have the time to invest on it
I could only come back and play if mq has been updated since I've been longing to see the father vs son fight
(warrior vs rambert)

:D Out of them all, i enjoyed doing lancea's main quest. Actually based on my opinion, despite having a cheerful personality and a happy go lucky attitude, Lancea has one of the most saddest moments.

Early in the story, it was found out by kay(childhood friend) that their castle was destroyed leaving them homeless
And their father is missing only to find a bloody letter from their father in one of the early quest implying that their father was killed.

Then along the way, their childhood friend was actually betraying them and to make up with all the guilt, kay ended up sacrificing his life.

Then Geraint died (of course) trying to save lancea's big ass. :D but i noticed out of all the characters, lancea is the one that got affected the most with Geraints death. Maybe it's because lancea is quite a loner, unlike other adventurers, she usually do her quest alone and lancea doesn't have any teacher or master or anyone but herself and her sister so she is quite dependent on Argenta and Geraint.

Then when Geraint died, lancea found her way to karacule who she turned to, cuz argenta left to revive geraint. But then Karacule died.

Then lancea was reunited with Argenta, only for argenta to die by sacrificing herself.

That's pretty much how lancea's main story goes before going to merca heart. :)

=======

Earlier in the game, Lancea has this annoying stupid noisy careless attitude, that makes you want to hit your head so hard because of how stupid she is

but then as the story progress, you can see a significant maturity on how lancea handles situations and how she makes choices.

at the end, she would become someone who is cheerful, kind, mature and very caring for others. :) and she's not annoying anymore and you would come to love her so much.

Oh and during one of the chapters, it was hinted and mentioned quite a few times that LANCEA is the FUTURE QUEEN  :D

Edited by KawaiiNekoChan, 02 March 2017 - 02:20 AM.