#1 Mantou

Mantou

Super Ninja Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 6151 posts
  • 馒头Clan

Posted 22 September 2015 - 01:55 PM

http://dn.cherrycredits.com/img/news/news20150922a.jpg

Uphold the light of justice as you face the Red Dragon in the last battle and help avenge the people of Lagendia. For years, the Red Dragon has caused much grief and loss. Heroes of the land, it’s time for the Red Dragon to pay its debts!

Check out the brand new Crazy Duck Nest too, where you will be transformed into DJ Duck to battle fellow crazies and take on the Super Muscle King Duck too. Talk about a quack fight!

Our 4th anniversary continues with a new Dragon Nest Festival event too. Pania has restocked with lots of goodies for everyone so be sure to join in the celebration! 

Visit http://dn.cherrycredits.com/reddragon for more details!

#2 Mantou

Mantou

Super Ninja Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 6151 posts
  • 馒头Clan

Posted 22 September 2015 - 01:56 PM

Reserved

#3 LeWaltz

LeWaltz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 05:39 PM

LOL! DN really give a hell lots of DUCKS event... WAY TO COOL for those exchange and DUCK NEST items! :) Enjoy being DUCKS daily remember (Applicable for lv80 only).

FYI, if all chars login daily to collect the 15 gems, for every, you can get your full sets of lv 80 festival items!!! :) Change the enhancement stone which can also be transferred to other chars! :)

ENJOY DN guys!

#4 SheildSafeGuard

SheildSafeGuard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1044 posts
  • ShieldMana
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:00 PM

hmmm... ducks in the first stage is very annoying

#5 LeWaltz

LeWaltz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:32 PM

HAHA.. I feel the 2nd part with super ducks boss is more irritating.. LOL!

#6 wakekedmon

wakekedmon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • im everywhere

Posted 23 September 2015 - 04:05 AM

(oo;) (:])

Edited by wakekedmon, 24 September 2015 - 11:26 AM.

#7 Mcdizaster

Mcdizaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 11:50 AM

how do we get the Festival Stones & Festival Enhancement Stones? is it by do finishing?

#8 striderhiryu

striderhiryu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1459 posts
  • leywulong
  • DN, Springwood
  • WatersGate

Posted 23 September 2015 - 01:07 PM

not pinned? lazy mantou (:>)

@Mantou: can please include in the microsite what the red dragon set equipment looks like for each character? (:])

#9 UserName123

UserName123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 09:57 PM

uhm....how many days is the duck nest? cause I only got few coupons cause of DDOS attack ..admin..could you please add more days for the duck nest or...even give coupons for free = = cause i really want the mount even though it's speed is 50% (:[) (:[)

#10 iPoncee

iPoncee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Zetheous
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 02 October 2015 - 09:56 PM

Crazy Duck Nest is until when? Thanks

#11 LeWaltz

LeWaltz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 11:10 PM

View PostUserName123, on 30 September 2015 - 09:57 PM, said:

uhm....how many days is the duck nest? cause I only got few coupons cause of DDOS attack ..admin..could you please add more days for the duck nest or...even give coupons for free = = cause i really want the mount even though it's speed is 50% (:[) (:[)

View PostiPoncee, on 02 October 2015 - 09:56 PM, said:

Crazy Duck Nest is until when? Thanks

Sadly, the event is only valid for 28 days. If dc-ed more than 3 times (or 2 times if you have exchange one coupon for the hat), you can jus pray GM/developer extend or compensate the event for the connections and no re-entry issues with duck nest. )':

#12 iPoncee

iPoncee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Zetheous
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 03 October 2015 - 09:19 AM

View PostLeWaltz, on 02 October 2015 - 11:10 PM, said:

Sadly, the event is only valid for 28 days. If dc-ed more than 3 times (or 2 times if you have exchange one coupon for the hat), you can jus pray GM/developer extend or compensate the event for the connections and no re-entry issues with duck nest. )':

that's (oo) . anyway, thanks!

#13 lNads

lNads

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 10:00 AM

hoping for having an compensate , almost 5x of  my duck nest was Dced . now i fail to get that mount (mad)

#14 LeWaltz

LeWaltz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 09:13 PM

View PostlNads, on 05 October 2015 - 10:00 AM, said:

hoping for having an compensate , almost 5x of  my duck nest was Dced . now i fail to get that mount (mad)
HAIZ... same here... dunno should give up duck nest or just continue hoping they will do smt eg. lower the coupons required for exchange the items or they will compensate the missing coupons...

Sadly, next patch also didn't mentioned anything from GM or developer... for 2 weeks they just report solving of warrior missing exchange items but didn't mentioned anything else on compensation or the duck nest issue... Disappointed in this event and for those who have been loyal to DN and login daily for this event, play the nest etc, I bet they are also feeling the same as us when DC-ed or stucked etc in the nest...

#15 jamu

jamu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:39 PM

please GM extend the duck nest i still need 7 coupons so saaad T.T

#16 HublahAum

HublahAum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip