WitWiwWako2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4932 posts
  • LoveKitkat/WarSabrina
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 11 October 2015 - 06:46 PM

Hornet's Touch is best used against multi-hitting skills because you can proc it easily. It needs perfect timing in order to use it but multi-hitting skills gives you that chance to be able to use it. I use it for escapes especially against skills like meteor storm and whirlwind. For pve, it's hard to time it.

Edited by WitWiwWako2, 12 October 2015 - 07:47 AM.

#22 whitevoid

whitevoid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 11:15 PM

1st if really want the damage. please include light atk.. you cant compare yourself from moonlord cos first of all you have a different nature of skill you are light elemental he is neutral.
i describe sting breezer as a half sorceress even though the appearance looks :v jk ^.^V

for me the cost-efficient of course.
well which do you think.
if im going to choose i'll go for wind jades till i have a satisfying amount of crit.
you can have 3rd stat magic attk for plates
ideal plates for me are fatal, magician, health, vitality.. the other four are those cheapest 3rd stat plate you can buy in market.
you can disregard tent and iron wall since you have low defense in all aspect so its up to you to tank or evade.. dont forget the hornet touch it can add 50% survival..
light jades
magic rings or skill ring with magic+light

#23 Vaporizer

Vaporizer

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11226 posts
  • Valsecca
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lone wolf.

Posted 11 October 2015 - 11:45 PM

I don't feel mixing Wind and INT jades are a good idea, because of stacking multipliers, and Harmonize.

For me getting raw Critical would be better than stacking AGI if all you want is Critical, moreso because Sting Breezer is an INT char and all she gets from AGI is Critical, unlike Flurries who do get a bit of PATK from it.

#24 whitevoid

whitevoid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 12:12 AM

pure wind

#25 WitWiwWako2

WitWiwWako2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4932 posts
  • LoveKitkat/WarSabrina
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 12 October 2015 - 07:28 PM

Just tried Hornet's Touch to get away from Cyclone Axe. (up)

Imagine the possibilities. (lol)

#26 FiryQueen

FiryQueen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2717 posts
  • AlinaQueen
  • DN, Greenwood
  • LullyQueen, FiryQueen, RIDSECT/Nursery/RelevanT

Posted 12 October 2015 - 07:59 PM

View PostWitWiwWako2, on 12 October 2015 - 07:28 PM, said:

Just tried Hornet's Touch to get away from Cyclone Axe. (up)

Imagine the possibilities. (lol)

escaped from barnac's CA using hornet touch   (lol)

and iirc, hornet touch has a dash(?) fucntion? or i jsut triggered sumtin on accident

Q2: spear hand dmg plate vs dentblow dmg plate ? (crazy)
highest dmg spear hand, crit, 6man/light party is 37m, while dentblow 22mx2 the 'releasing/shooting hit', not counting the swirls-startup and afterimage hits.

Q3: does dentblow after image returns?? (or in a certain condition?) cuz sometimes i notice its re-bouncing back (bow)
or im jsut hallucinating and stuffs. (glance)

Edited by FiryQueen, 12 October 2015 - 08:00 PM.

#27 WitWiwWako2

WitWiwWako2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4932 posts
  • LoveKitkat/WarSabrina
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 12 October 2015 - 08:08 PM

View PostFiryQueen, on 12 October 2015 - 07:59 PM, said:

and iirc, hornet touch has a dash(?) fucntion? or i jsut triggered sumtin on accident

highest dmg spear hand, crit, 6man/light party is 37m, while dentblow 22mx2 the 'releasing/shooting hit', not counting the swirls-startup and afterimage hits.

Q3: does dentblow after image returns?? (or in a certain condition?) cuz sometimes i notice its re-bouncing back (bow)
hornet's touch has a dash function. It's much like the animation of deep pierce where when hornet's touch is proc'd, you automatically rushed forward to whichever direction you are facing.

And dent blow afterimage doesn't return unless your arcane focus hit its target.

#28 Vaporizer

Vaporizer

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 11226 posts
  • Valsecca
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lone wolf.

Posted 12 October 2015 - 08:45 PM

View PostFiryQueen, on 12 October 2015 - 07:59 PM, said:

I advise not going damage plates on a Lancea, simply because it stacks additively with Erratic Power and thus you actually get relatively less benefit from using it.

For example: Spear Hand 20% damage plate with Erratic Power maxed +1:

1.8/1.6 = 1.125 = only 12.5% increase in damage.

Better go for CD plates instead.

Edited by Vaporizer, 12 October 2015 - 08:45 PM.

#29 whitevoid

whitevoid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 06:41 AM

dent blow is conditional spear hand is very simple
now which do you prefer?
after images is use for crowd control and maintain your passive and your main are spears.

#30 FiryQueen

FiryQueen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2717 posts
  • AlinaQueen
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 14 October 2015 - 10:03 AM

View PostVaporizer, on 12 October 2015 - 08:45 PM, said:

I advise not going damage plates on a Lancea, simply because it stacks additively with Erratic Power and thus you actually get relatively less benefit from using it.

Better go for CD plates instead.
but then it appears with current mechanic (pve wise) given that short time/window of dps, plus with more evasions than damaging, wouldnt cd plates seems only redundant? as not that skill spammable anwyay neither norm nor rotation. yea, the dmg increment might be low but isnt even +1% better than none :'v ?
cmiiw

View Postwhitevoid, on 14 October 2015 - 06:41 AM, said:

dent blow is conditional spear hand is very simple
now which do you prefer?
after images is use for crowd control and maintain your passive and your main are spears.

icic. spear hand then. but whats your words on cd vs dmg plate?

View PostWitWiwWako2, on 12 October 2015 - 08:08 PM, said:

And dent blow afterimage doesn't return unless your arcane focus hit its target.

how tu du dis plz. hha i mean its fun seeing ur afterimage returns, feeling like a bit-boomerang-ish, can play while dq so not that boring. teach me :<

Edited by FiryQueen, 14 October 2015 - 10:14 AM.

#31 Vaporizer

Vaporizer

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 11226 posts
  • Valsecca
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lone wolf.

Posted 14 October 2015 - 11:25 AM

View PostFiryQueen, on 14 October 2015 - 10:03 AM, said:

but then it appears with current mechanic (pve wise) given that short time/window of dps, plus with more evasions than damaging, wouldnt cd plates seems only redundant? as not that skill spammable anwyay neither norm nor rotation. yea, the dmg increment might be low but isnt even +1% better than none :'v ?
cmiiw

For Dent Blow, the CD is sufficiently long that you get more benefit using CD plate than damage plate.

Spear Hand however the CD reduction is only 11s -> 8.8s, however I still like CD plates on this skill because it's a very safe skill to spam due to the fast cast time (if you explode it immediately).

#32 whitevoid

whitevoid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 01:37 PM

the 12.5% in the calculation of 1.8/1.6 is the efficiency of damage plate in terms of damage increase but still if you compare it to original value it is an 80% increase.

#33 Vaporizer

Vaporizer

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 11226 posts
  • Valsecca
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lone wolf.

Posted 14 October 2015 - 01:45 PM

View Postwhitevoid, on 14 October 2015 - 01:37 PM, said:

the 12.5% in the calculation of 1.8/1.6 is the efficiency of damage plate in terms of damage increase but still if you compare it to original value it is an 80% increase.

True that, so it generally boils down to how often you use this skill.

For me I tend to use this skill as often as I can, so I would benefit from the DPS increase of spamming this skill while off CD. If you generally don't use this skill as often such that the skill is mostly off CD, then damage plates would be better than CD plates.

#34 WitWiwWako2

WitWiwWako2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4932 posts
  • LoveKitkat/WarSabrina
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 14 October 2015 - 08:01 PM

View PostFiryQueen, on 14 October 2015 - 10:03 AM, said:

how tu du dis plz. hha i mean its fun seeing ur afterimage returns, feeling like a bit-boomerang-ish, can play while dq so not that boring. teach me :<
just cast dent blow, then after they've dealt full hits, use arcane focus on a target and any target hit by arcane focus will become targets for dent blow afterimage or hovering blade afterimage.

#35 Vaporizer

Vaporizer

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 11226 posts
  • Valsecca
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lone wolf.

Posted 15 October 2015 - 03:22 PM

View PostWitWiwWako2, on 14 October 2015 - 08:01 PM, said:

just cast dent blow, then after they've dealt full hits, use arcane focus on a target and any target hit by arcane focus will become targets for dent blow afterimage or hovering blade afterimage.

You can't wait until they deal full hits, as soon as the 10th hit connects it just disappears.

#36 WitWiwWako2

WitWiwWako2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4932 posts
  • LoveKitkat/WarSabrina
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 15 October 2015 - 03:28 PM

View PostVaporizer, on 15 October 2015 - 03:22 PM, said:

You can't wait until they deal full hits, as soon as the 10th hit connects it just disappears.
oh this is my way of doing this in pvp with full hits on melee casting just so it becomes much easier to land arcane focus on a target.

Yep. For pve, you don't have to wait.

Sorry. Much of my mindset is pvp nowadays, I seldom do pve because of boredom of content.

#37 FiryQueen

FiryQueen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2717 posts
  • AlinaQueen
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 21 October 2015 - 07:15 AM

if u noticed, after fling fling there will be like .5~1sec 'silent' (shame)

how do u guys managed with that? is there any trick? :'v

sometimes in bdn for example, when i piercing spike, then the puni use tornado,well to make it quick, cancel via fling fling, but the 'silent mode' killed me (mad)  (sob) (T.T)

#38 whitevoid

whitevoid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 08:48 PM

when you land you can immediately use hornet touch then flag.
and use piercing spike  if only you feel safe to airborne.

#39 FiryQueen

FiryQueen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2717 posts
  • AlinaQueen
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 08 November 2015 - 01:19 PM

anyone has links/info on t5/90cap revamp/change for sb? D: cant find a decent one >.< ;___;

heard scar will ep reduced to 1 :___; whyyy

#40 YuenAi

YuenAi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8614 posts
  • Pox-
  • DN, Greenwood
  • WhoarHouse

Posted 08 November 2015 - 01:31 PM

View PostFiryQueen, on 08 November 2015 - 01:19 PM, said:

anyone has links/info on t5/90cap revamp/change for sb? D: cant find a decent one >.< ;___;

heard scar will ep reduced to 1 :___; whyyy
~ All buffs will be reduced to only Lv1 but effect is up to max level now and +2 skill accessories(EP max is Lv5 = 55%, +2 which is Lv7 = 65%) which costs 10SP in T5/3R
~ All our "maker" skills are self buffs now.
~ Harmonize is different. Instead of balancing all our stats, it gives +15% movement and attack speed(I think) with a duration of 300s.
~ When you change to SB, ALL your skills will turn to Magical attack
~ Using Spring Haze opens up our EXi which is Dent Blows EXi. It doesn't share CD with normal Dent blows so we can have 4 afterimage then use Arcane Focus (love)

Edited by YuenAi, 08 November 2015 - 01:31 PM.