*Note: Most of the info written here are things that you already know, so just please calm down, sit back and read.
Starting Tips w/ reasons
1. Starting with something basic. Don't use up ALL your gems with summons. (Unless you're Ushi or a rich player that can buy gems.)
- You can try once if you think you're lucky, but if you get sh*t on the first try, I suggest you stop, otherwise you'll be wasting them, "better save for now, so you can use it later." I don't know who said it, but that applies here. Because sometimes, even the 10 Summons can sometimes fail and/or give you heroes that you don't want/need. (from my experience I pulled three lvl 15/3 Stars Monk Dagan consecutively, but I did pull 2 Lings though up to 5 stars)
- Another reason for this is, even you pull something good ( currently 3 stars but can be evolved up to 5 stars) it's hard to farm Evolve mats. , Gold, etc...
2. Always check the Task and Airship.
- Task is basically this game's guide for the players on what to do, but not much on how to do them. (otherwise that'd just be spoonfeeding)
- Airship sometimes contains cheap but good fragments that you'll probably want (i.e. 5 star heroes, Uygur, etc...)
3. Level up your heroes
- IT IS FRIGGIN OBVIOUS!
- Make do with heroes that can be farmed without using gems, like the ones picked up just from playing the Quest Maps (i.e. Nina, etc...), or of course there's the ones with the easy fragment tradeables (i.e. First Mate Kate etc...)
- You will need to make your hero stronger especially the leader of your choice so that stronger players will have a reason to accept your f-reqs. and you'll also get to finish quests easier.
- You'll need to get stronger if you want guilds to accept you. (I'm not even that strong lmao)
4. Farm fragments in Challenge Dungeon ( max. 5 times a day )
- For them delicious heroes.
5. Fight in Arena .
- Don't be a wuss.
6. Join a guild
- Flying Chess (that is basically a dice roll game)
- Tower of Time (FREE EXP! WOO!)
- Need Squad Lvl 30 up.
8. Like the game's FB page.
9. Watch Ushi and Milko's Bloodline videos.
- can be found in the FB page of the game.
Random Guides that might help. ( accepting additional infos please do comment )
- Finish tasks
- Flying Chess (can be found in guild)
- Vampire Sanctuary
- Main Ron
- Don't forget free STA 8:00 AM, 12:00 NN and 6:00 PM, 12:00 Midnight GMT+ 8 I think.
- Fuse using the same element as the one you're trying to lvl up (x1.5 exp)
- Tower of Time (can be found in guild)
- Flying Chess
- Tower of Time
LEVELING ULT SKILL
1. Fuse you selected hero whose ULT Skill you want to lvl up.
2. Use other heroes as fodder and notice the % of lvling the ULT on the bottom left of the screen. (Note that not because it has a low % doesn't mean it would fail. And also not because it has a high percentage i.e. 99% doesn't mean it would be a success.)
3. Tomato Event (the tomatoes gained here has high % of lvling up an ULT skill, but be careful on lvling 5* heroes without caution i.e. not reaching 100% of success rate in ULT otherwise it has a high level of failing based from my personal experience.)
1. Keep on doing the tasks.
2. Finish Chapters
3. Flying Chess (which is simply dice rolls lol)
- roll the dice, if you see prizes such as 50 Gems or 100 Gems tap the "throw dice" option on the bottom right of the screen, it will cost around 10+ Gems but your choice, use 10 gems and get 50 in return, or bet on your luck, which we both know you don't have.
4. Don't pull needlessly, unless your squad can hold up high cost members, I suggest you refain from pulling summons.
1. Obtain Kate either from farming in Chapter 1, or get her through fragment trade from the Challenge.
2. Main Kate on regular raids, the 15% on Gold increase isn't so bad.
3. never forget the Golden Mouse events, and main Kate or the Black Box if you have it, you can gain up to 55K Gold in 1 Go from the 1800 PWR.
4. Flying Chess (refer to the #3 in GEM SUMMON above)
SQUAD COST (Just because no one's giving attention to the poor guy who posted 3 times in the Guides lol)
1. Keep on playing
2. Increase your Squad Lv. the Squad Cost limit will increase with it.
3. Patience, you gotta have patience.
Recruiting Filipino Guild Members!:
That's all for now, will try to update if I learn some new stuff about the game!
Edited by Fakky, 20 October 2015 - 02:56 PM.