Fakky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • WatDFak
  • KADIRI

Posted 29 September 2015 - 02:13 PM

Updated for OBT*

*Note: Most of the info written here are things that you already know, so just please calm down, sit back and read.

Starting Tips w/ reasons

1. Starting with something basic. Don't use up ALL your gems with summons. (Unless you're Ushi or a rich player that can buy gems.)
    - You can try once if you think you're lucky, but if you get sh*t on the first try, I suggest you stop, otherwise you'll be wasting them, "better save for now, so you can use it later." I don't know who said it, but that applies here. Because sometimes, even the 10 Summons can sometimes fail and/or give you heroes that you don't want/need.  (from my experience I pulled three lvl 15/3 Stars Monk Dagan consecutively, but I did pull 2 Lings though up to 5 stars)
    - Another reason for this is, even you pull something good ( currently 3 stars but can be evolved up to 5 stars) it's hard to farm Evolve mats. , Gold, etc...

2. Always check the Task and Airship.
  - Task is basically this game's guide for the players on what to do, but not much on how to do them. (otherwise that'd just be spoonfeeding)
  - Airship sometimes contains cheap but good fragments that you'll probably want (i.e. 5 star heroes, Uygur, etc...)

3. Level up your heroes
  - IT IS FRIGGIN OBVIOUS!
- Make do with heroes that can be farmed without using gems, like the ones picked up just from playing the Quest Maps (i.e. Nina, etc...), or of course there's the ones with the easy fragment tradeables (i.e. First Mate Kate etc...)
- You will need to make your hero stronger especially the leader of your choice so that stronger players will have a reason to accept your f-reqs. and you'll also get to finish quests easier.
- You'll need to get stronger if you want guilds to accept you. (I'm not even that strong lmao)

4. Farm fragments in Challenge Dungeon ( max. 5 times a day )
- For them delicious heroes.

5. Fight in Arena .
- Don't be a wuss.

6. Join a guild
  - Flying Chess (that is basically a dice roll game)
  - Tower of Time (FREE EXP! WOO!)  

7. EVENTS
  - Need Squad Lvl 30 up.

8. Like the game's FB page.
- https://www.facebook.com/bloodlinesea

9. Watch Ushi and Milko's Bloodline videos.
  - can be found in the FB page of the game.

Random Guides that might help. ( accepting additional infos please do comment )

GOLD FARMING
- Finish tasks
- Flying Chess (can be found in guild)
- Vampire Sanctuary
- Events

LEVELING
- Main Ron
- Don't forget free STA 8:00 AM, 12:00 NN and 6:00 PM, 12:00 Midnight GMT+ 8 I think.
- Fuse using the same element as the one you're trying to lvl up (x1.5 exp)
- Tower of Time (can be found in guild)

GUILD PERKS
- Flying Chess
- Tower of Time

*NEW GUIDES!

LEVELING ULT SKILL
1. Fuse you selected hero whose ULT Skill you want to lvl up.
2. Use other heroes as fodder and notice the % of lvling the ULT on the bottom left of the screen. (Note that not because it has a low % doesn't mean it would fail. And also not because it has a high percentage i.e. 99% doesn't mean it would be a success.)
3. Tomato Event (the tomatoes gained here has high % of lvling up an ULT skill, but be careful on lvling 5* heroes without caution i.e. not reaching 100% of success rate in ULT otherwise it has a high level of failing based from my personal experience.)

GEM FARMING
1. Keep on doing the tasks.
2. Finish Chapters
3. Flying Chess (which is simply dice rolls lol)
  - roll the dice, if you see prizes such as 50 Gems or 100 Gems tap the "throw dice" option on the bottom right of the screen, it will cost around 10+ Gems but your choice, use 10 gems and get 50 in return, or bet on your luck, which we both know you don't have. (lol)
4. Don't pull needlessly, unless your squad can hold up high cost members, I suggest you refain from pulling summons.

GOLD FARMING
1. Obtain Kate either from farming in Chapter 1, or get her through fragment trade from the Challenge.
2. Main Kate on regular raids, the 15% on Gold increase isn't so bad.
3. never forget the Golden Mouse events, and main Kate or the Black Box if you have it, you can gain up to 55K Gold in 1 Go from the 1800 PWR.
4. Flying Chess (refer to the #3 in GEM SUMMON above)

SQUAD COST (Just because no one's giving attention to the poor guy who posted 3 times in the Guides lol)
1. Keep on playing
2. Increase your Squad Lv. the Squad Cost limit will increase with it.
3. Patience, you gotta have patience.

Recruiting Filipino Guild Members!:
http://forum.cherryc...-guild-members/

That's all for now, will try to update if I learn some new stuff about the game!

Edited by Fakky, 20 October 2015 - 02:56 PM.

#2 truedistance

truedistance

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5551 posts
  • Bloomchild, etc.
  • DN, Greenwood
  • LuxAeterna/Servinity

Posted 29 September 2015 - 08:24 PM

I have an Uygur, but why is he recommended? From what I see in his stats, he doesn't seem to be a good unit compared to other Water units like Sha.

#3 Fakky

Fakky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • WatDFak
  • KADIRI

Posted 30 September 2015 - 05:08 PM

View Posttruedistance, on 29 September 2015 - 08:24 PM, said:

I have an Uygur, but why is he recommended? From what I see in his stats, he doesn't seem to be a good unit compared to other Water units like Sha.

I dunno man, I mean from what I see he's an up-to 5 star hero, and he's free if you manage to get him from the log-in bonus. maybe if he gets maxed out he might be of some use, but yeah, Sha is currently my fave water atm, next is Pirate Kate <3!

#4 Mocsscno

Mocsscno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 08:53 AM

Is Sha strong? I fused her to Elite Killer (sorry)

#5 truedistance

truedistance

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5551 posts
  • Bloomchild, etc.
  • DN, Greenwood
  • LuxAeterna/Servinity

Posted 01 October 2015 - 10:52 AM

I dunno man, I mean from what I see he's an up-to 5 star hero, and he's free if you manage to get him from the log-in bonus. maybe if he gets maxed out he might be of some use, but yeah, Sha is currently my fave water atm, next is Pirate Kate <3!

I have a handful of units that can have 5 stars max. For now, Uygur is too weak for that, and I have tons of units to level up.
I have yet to see how he fares in real combat.

#6 Fakky

Fakky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • WatDFak
  • KADIRI

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:44 PM

View PostMocsscno, on 01 October 2015 - 08:53 AM, said:

Sha is fairly strong considering being a free up-to 4 star hero, and her ulti isn't so bad even if it's just a single target. But I think you'd be better off with a 3 star that's up to lvl 35 since you won't have to go to the trouble of evolving her.

View Posttruedistance, on 01 October 2015 - 10:52 AM, said:

I have a handful of units that can have 5 stars max. For now, Uygur is too weak for that, and I have tons of units to level up. I have yet to see how he fares in real combat.

well, since you have a lot of up to 5 star heroes I assume that you're already on a higher level than that of a newbie like me who still has a hard time getting better cards with any kinds of summons... But Uygur's leader skill seems to fare good to be able to support 2 elements which creates a good balance, so I guess he's not that bad for a free starter. And yeah, it is hard to farm gold and evol. mats. for dem heroes (tense)

#7 caellyx

caellyx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 517 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 02 October 2015 - 08:30 AM

Just watched an Uygur dealt 10k ULT in arena. (oo)

View PostMocsscno, on 01 October 2015 - 08:53 AM, said:

They say starter heroes are very decent ones especially if you are able to evo them to 4*.

#8 BlackCross79

BlackCross79

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1460 posts
  • CharlesCross
  • The Cherry Cafetaria

Posted 03 October 2015 - 01:16 PM

how to get 5 star heroes? so far the only way i know is selling 3star heroes for crystal

#9 Mocsscno

Mocsscno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 04:31 PM

View PostBlackCross79, on 03 October 2015 - 01:16 PM, said:

how to get 5 star heroes? so far the only way i know is selling 3star heroes for crystal

Fragments from airship, arena honor exchange, crystal trade at divine house, summon using gems. I haven't tried the guaranteed 5* from first 10 gem summon. Anyone can confirm?

#10 Fakky

Fakky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • WatDFak
  • KADIRI

Posted 04 October 2015 - 05:02 AM

View PostMocsscno, on 03 October 2015 - 04:31 PM, said:

I haven't tried the guaranteed 5* from first 10 gem summon. Anyone can confirm?

In Ushi's vid on his 10 summons for 5 times, he got a 5 star on his 1st pull so yeah I think it's worth trying, though I spent my first 1k gems in creating a guild.... but ohh well... anyways, I think it's a good reason to use 10 summons since I think the rate will be like minimum of 3 out of 10, and maximum of 5 out of 10.

#11 Glacie

Glacie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5190 posts
  • Centio, Physician
  • DN, Springwood
  • LINELife, Lurking

Posted 05 October 2015 - 11:10 PM

View PostMocsscno, on 03 October 2015 - 04:31 PM, said:

Fragments from airship, arena honor exchange, crystal trade at divine house, summon using gems. I haven't tried the guaranteed 5* from first 10 gem summon. Anyone can confirm?

Yes, your very first 10 gem summons will guarantee 1 of it is a 5*.

Edited by Glacie, 07 October 2015 - 09:56 PM.

#12 Mocsscno

Mocsscno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 09:55 AM

View PostGlacie, on 05 October 2015 - 11:10 PM, said:

Yes, your very first 10 gem summons will guarantee 1 of it is a 5*.

@ TS:

Just a point I would like to add,
Always limit break as much as you can at lower tier before promoting to higher *.

Eg.
If you got a 3* sha and plan to promote to 4* sha, TRY TO max limit break 3* sha first, then promote to 4* sha.
Why? Because when you want to limit break 4* sha, you need another 4* card. Which is considerably harder to obtain than a 3*.

The limit break carries over:
Eg.
4* sha can limit break 2 times.
3* sha can limit break 1 time.

If you limit break 3* sha, when you promote her to 4*, she will have 1 out of 2 limit break already done.
Therefore, don't get too hasty promoting to next * tier. However, this method can be ignored if you are not interested to max limit break a card. (:])

Edit: There seems to be a bug where a maxed 3* shaya level 35, if you want to limit break her, you can't . So tentatively, limit break her at level 34. Damn my shaya is stuck now.

Thanks for this info! I was thinking if I should evolve my 3* hero. I guess I will keep them at 35 or 34 for now except for Hunter Rene.

Edit: I forgot to ask, how many times are we able to enter Vampire sanctuary a day? I'm kinda confused with how it resets.

Edited by Mocsscno, 06 October 2015 - 09:57 AM.

#13 Glacie

Glacie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5190 posts
  • Centio, Physician
  • DN, Springwood
  • LINELife, Lurking

Posted 06 October 2015 - 07:34 PM

View PostMocsscno, on 06 October 2015 - 09:55 AM, said:

Thanks for this info! I was thinking if I should evolve my 3* hero. I guess I will keep them at 35 or 34 for now except for Hunter Rene.

Edit: I forgot to ask, how many times are we able to enter Vampire sanctuary a day? I'm kinda confused with how it resets.

I updated my post above. I solved it. It turns out the feeder card has to be removed from any of your squad combinations. I placed my 3* fodder shaya in a sub squad while i was leeching exp. After removing her from any squads, I can use her to limit break.

Vampire sanc has 1 reset per day. So you can only do once per day.

#14 truedistance

truedistance

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5551 posts
  • Bloomchild, etc.
  • DN, Greenwood
  • LuxAeterna/Servinity

Posted 07 October 2015 - 01:18 PM

Guys, anyone know how to get that Medusa unit? I need it for the Queen Style Collection and by first Loli.I... er, Lilo.I card.

#15 Glacie

Glacie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5190 posts
  • Centio, Physician
  • DN, Springwood
  • LINELife, Lurking

Posted 07 October 2015 - 06:34 PM

View Posttruedistance, on 07 October 2015 - 01:18 PM, said:

Guys, anyone know how to get that Medusa unit? I need it for the Queen Style Collection and by first Loli.I... er, Lilo.I card.

I got a 2* medusa from friend point summon.

I saw a 3* medusa for sale in the crystal once.

(:])

Edit: The discovery is a lie

Edited by Glacie, 07 October 2015 - 09:57 PM.

#16 Glacie

Glacie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5190 posts
  • Centio, Physician
  • DN, Springwood
  • LINELife, Lurking

Posted 07 October 2015 - 09:58 PM

View PostMocsscno, on 06 October 2015 - 09:55 AM, said:

So I just tested the rumored information. AND ITS A LIE!!! Just evolve it when you can because the level cap will still stay the same regardless limit break before or not

#17 Lemonadee

Lemonadee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1726 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 08 October 2015 - 01:19 AM

AFAIR, I fought a Medusa in Chapter 3. I forgot the title tho. I think it's around stage 4, 5 or 6.
BTW, I have a friend who's using Lilo 3* as a leader. Lv35, I'm not crazy about her damage. Maybe there's a huge difference if Lilo is 5*

#18 Glacie

Glacie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5190 posts
  • Centio, Physician
  • DN, Springwood
  • LINELife, Lurking

Posted 08 October 2015 - 10:47 AM

View PostLemonadee, on 08 October 2015 - 01:19 AM, said:

AFAIR, I fought a Medusa in Chapter 3. I forgot the title tho. I think it's around stage 4, 5 or 6.
BTW, I have a friend who's using Lilo 3* as a leader. Lv35, I'm not crazy about her damage. Maybe there's a huge difference if Lilo is 5*

The reason is because lilo is a warrior type. Assassin type deals higher damage. Warriors are more tank-types.

Other warriors include: Shaya, Fire werwolf nun etc.

#19 Fakky

Fakky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • WatDFak
  • KADIRI

Posted 09 October 2015 - 11:30 AM

I already got that Loli.I 3* , I regret using my 20 Crystals on a medusa, and I think I regret using my Honor points for Spider Girl, forgot her name atm, I suggest you gun for the 4* Loli.I claim rewards.

#20 truedistance

truedistance

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5551 posts
  • Bloomchild, etc.
  • DN, Greenwood
  • LuxAeterna/Servinity

Posted 09 October 2015 - 01:54 PM

Too late, I've spent a lot of my honor (lel) for the spider lady. That leaves the Medusa. I just need to know if it's possible to get the lower-star version of the Medusa.