Fakky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • WatDFak
  • KADIRI

Posted 09 October 2015 - 05:04 PM

View Posttruedistance, on 09 October 2015 - 01:54 PM, said:

Too late, I've spent a lot of my honor (lel) for the spider lady. That leaves the Medusa. I just need to know if it's possible to get the lower-star version of the Medusa.

welp. at least now we both know that she can be farmed, in later chapters, I won't make the same mistake in my 2nd account :)

#22 Fakky

Fakky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • WatDFak
  • KADIRI

Posted 20 October 2015 - 02:57 PM

View PostFakky, on 29 September 2015 - 02:13 PM, said:

Updated for OBT*

*Note: Most of the info written here are things that you already know, so just please calm down, sit back and read.

Starting Tips w/ reasons

1. Starting with something basic. Don't use up ALL your gems with summons. (Unless you're Ushi or a rich player that can buy gems.)
- You can try once if you think you're lucky, but if you get sh*t on the first try, I suggest you stop, otherwise you'll be wasting them, "better save for now, so you can use it later." I don't know who said it, but that applies here. Because sometimes, even the 10 Summons can sometimes fail and/or give you heroes that you don't want/need.  (from my experience I pulled three lvl 15/3 Stars Monk Dagan consecutively, but I did pull 2 Lings though up to 5 stars)
- Another reason for this is, even you pull something good ( currently 3 stars but can be evolved up to 5 stars) it's hard to farm Evolve mats. , Gold, etc...

2. Always check the Task and Airship.
  - Task is basically this game's guide for the players on what to do, but not much on how to do them. (otherwise that'd just be spoonfeeding)
  - Airship sometimes contains cheap but good fragments that you'll probably want (i.e. 5 star heroes, Uygur, etc...)

3. Level up your heroes
  - IT IS FRIGGIN OBVIOUS!
- Make do with heroes that can be farmed without using gems, like the ones picked up just from playing the Quest Maps (i.e. Nina, etc...), or of course there's the ones with the easy fragment tradeables (i.e. First Mate Kate etc...)
- You will need to make your hero stronger especially the leader of your choice so that stronger players will have a reason to accept your f-reqs. and you'll also get to finish quests easier.
- You'll need to get stronger if you want guilds to accept you. (I'm not even that strong lmao)

4. Farm fragments in Challenge Dungeon ( max. 5 times a day )
- For them delicious heroes.

5. Fight in Arena .
- Don't be a wuss.

6. Join a guild
  - Flying Chess (that is basically a dice roll game)
  - Tower of Time (FREE EXP! WOO!)  

7. EVENTS
  - Need Squad Lvl 30 up.

8. Like the game's FB page.
- https://www.facebook.com/bloodlinesea

9. Watch Ushi and Milko's Bloodline videos.
  - can be found in the FB page of the game.

Random Guides that might help. ( accepting additional infos please do comment )

GOLD FARMING
- Finish tasks
- Flying Chess (can be found in guild)
- Vampire Sanctuary
- Events

LEVELING
- Main Ron
- Don't forget free STA 8:00 AM, 12:00 NN and 6:00 PM, 12:00 Midnight GMT+ 8 I think.
- Fuse using the same element as the one you're trying to lvl up (x1.5 exp)
- Tower of Time (can be found in guild)

GUILD PERKS
- Flying Chess
- Tower of Time

*NEW GUIDES!

LEVELING ULT SKILL
1. Fuse you selected hero whose ULT Skill you want to lvl up.
2. Use other heroes as fodder and notice the % of lvling the ULT on the bottom left of the screen. (Note that not because it has a low % doesn't mean it would fail. And also not because it has a high percentage i.e. 99% doesn't mean it would be a success.)
3. Tomato Event (the tomatoes gained here has high % of lvling up an ULT skill, but be careful on lvling 5* heroes without caution i.e. not reaching 100% of success rate in ULT otherwise it has a high level of failing based from my personal experience.)

GEM FARMING
1. Keep on doing the tasks.
2. Finish Chapters
3. Flying Chess (which is simply dice rolls lol)
  - roll the dice, if you see prizes such as 50 Gems or 100 Gems tap the "throw dice" option on the bottom right of the screen, it will cost around 10+ Gems but your choice, use 10 gems and get 50 in return, or bet on your luck, which we both know you don't have. (lol)
4. Don't pull needlessly, unless your squad can hold up high cost members, I suggest you refain from pulling summons.

GOLD FARMING
1. Obtain Kate either from farming in Chapter 1, or get her through fragment trade from the Challenge.
2. Main Kate on regular raids, the 15% on Gold increase isn't so bad.
3. never forget the Golden Mouse events, and main Kate or the Black Box if you have it, you can gain up to 55K Gold in 1 Go from the 1800 PWR.
4. Flying Chess (refer to the #3 in GEM SUMMON above)

SQUAD COST (Just because no one's giving attention to the poor guy who posted 3 times in the Guides lol)
1. Keep on playing
2. Increase your Squad Lv. the Squad Cost limit will increase with it.
3. Patience, you gotta have patience.

Recruiting Filipino Guild Members!:
http://forum.cherryc...-guild-members/

That's all for now, will try to update if I learn some new stuff about the game!

new guides for the obt release!

#23 BlackCross79

BlackCross79

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1460 posts
  • CharlesCross
  • The Cherry Cafetaria

Posted 22 October 2015 - 04:02 PM

"main kate or the black box if u have it"

what is black box ?

i`m just helping others who are too shy to ask (:>)

* forgive me for being lazy (sob) *

#24 Darkk

Darkk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 04:46 PM

View PostBlackCross79, on 22 October 2015 - 04:02 PM, said:

what is black box ?

I think the evolved form of this one is the black box.
Spoiler

this is Kate
Spoiler

TS, I'm having an error clicking your Guild Thread, do you have a screen shot or a way to join your guild? Bay of Fury Server here, I hope we are in the same server :)

#25 caellyx

caellyx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 517 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 23 October 2015 - 02:46 AM

View PostBlackCross79, on 22 October 2015 - 04:02 PM, said:

what is black box ?

It looks like a treasure chest with dark element.

#26 Lemonadee

Lemonadee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1726 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 23 October 2015 - 04:12 PM

I need help. Is there someone here who are able to clear Challenge Dungeon 4-1? "The Formation"

My squad consists of 4* Ling, 4* Vic, 4* BloodHeart Shaya, 4* Ron and 5* Queen Ara. All of my units are max lvl except lv 59 Queen Ara.

I need to clear 4-1 because I need white powder evo mat for 5*, the problem is, the boss is freaking immortal. (The stage ends at round 20 = fail)

How will I be able to beat that if I cannot evolve my 4* units to 5*? Don't tell me to depend on my luck because I have bad luck at summoning.

#27 Zun

Zun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 05:50 PM

View PostLemonadee, on 23 October 2015 - 04:12 PM, said:

I need help. Is there someone here who are able to clear Challenge Dungeon 4-1? "The Formation"

My squad consists of 4* Ling, 4* Vic, 4* BloodHeart Shaya, 4* Ron and 5* Queen Ara. All of my units are max lvl except lv 59 Queen Ara.

I need to clear 4-1 because I need white powder evo mat for 5*, the problem is, the boss is freaking immortal. (The stage ends at round 20 = fail)

How will I be able to beat that if I cannot evolve my 4* units to 5*? Don't tell me to depend on my luck because I have bad luck at summoning.
try friend with 5* yan damage boost after 10th turn(80%dmg) should be good for long battle

#28 Fakky

Fakky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • WatDFak
  • KADIRI

Posted 24 October 2015 - 05:28 AM

haven't tried that yet, will update if ever I managed to finish it.

Have you tried bringing **** loads of potions and a revival pot. ? If not I suggest you do.

#29 Mocsscno

Mocsscno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 10:37 AM

View PostLemonadee, on 23 October 2015 - 04:12 PM, said:

I experienced the same thing in Yuri's challenge dungeon. What I did was brought my Yan and a friend's Gen and focused my squad to "attack" since the boss' main skill is heal.

#30 Lemonadee

Lemonadee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1726 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 24 October 2015 - 09:58 PM

View PostMocsscno, on 24 October 2015 - 10:37 AM, said:

I experienced the same thing in Yuri's challenge dungeon. What I did was brought my Yan and a friend's Gen and focused my squad to "attack" since the boss' main skill is heal.

I was able to clear 4-1 earlier but at 2 stars only. It's so ANNOYING when my Ron dies because of 2 critical hits. To make it worse, the Eagle Worshipper AI is insane, I mean, it can sense if his next attack will land critical then it will target my Ron. Anyway, I'll try your suggestion thanks.

@Zun

thanks for the suggestion also.

#31 Lexxy157

Lexxy157

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 11:37 AM

Well I know that I should be saving up on gems and crystals but how important is gold and is there anything else I can use my friend points on or should I just spend it all on hero summons?

#32 Glacie

Glacie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5190 posts
  • Centio, Physician
  • DN, Springwood
  • LINELife, Lurking

Posted 21 January 2016 - 11:39 PM

View PostLexxy157, on 06 January 2016 - 11:37 AM, said:

Well I know that I should be saving up on gems and crystals but how important is gold and is there anything else I can use my friend points on or should I just spend it all on hero summons?

Gold: You need this for upgrading equipment and evolving units to 5*.
Upgrading armors and weapon at higher tiers like 4*, can easily cost 400k. Evolving units 4 to 5* costs 800k. You'll only find that you have it in excess when you got a lot of 5* units. You can also use gold to purchase some materials at the daily shop.

Friend points: You may get a 3* card from it (which can be sold for crystals). Also, its the only avenue to obtain more Sha and Shaya cards. Although they may be maxed at 4* only, they are still very competitive. My Sha has 6.1k atk which is very high for a 4*.  Shaya's rec rate and skill makes her very strategically tanky as well.

#33 ElKano

ElKano

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 08:18 PM

Is DN lag??I can't Change Job yet couz i can't see velkud in Ancient Armory..this is not only on my account..but for everybody who played DN in our Net Cafe!Can Someone Help me??

#34 sAdFaCe29

sAdFaCe29

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 01:37 PM

how to get 5 star heroes?????................................all i have is grandpa goblin (oo;) (sob)