• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OverIord

OverIord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 03:50 AM

While playing the beta game.. I just have some suggestions to the game for your consideration:

1. Display the hero or item that can be acquired on each dungeon, event and challenges
2. Improve the graphics a little bit? hero  looks too pixelated sometimes - using Samsung S4
3. Some in-game text are still not translated and some text are cut-off
4. An option to remove all hero on current squad formation.. so user does not have to select remove one by one
5. A feature where user can cycle on hero while doing evolution or checking hero info.. so user don't have to back-select just to cycle through hero
6. a feature to sort heroes by their class
7. Separate evolve hero and exp hero from the main heroes? designate a separate bag maybe not sure if this is feasible
8. Replays for cutscenes.. sometimes users accidentally tap the screen and skip the cutscenes

Not sure if some are to be implemented on the actual release.. but hopefully they will.. these are just suggestions :)

Thanks!

#2 BlackCross79

BlackCross79

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1462 posts
  • CharlesCross
  • The Cherry Cafetaria

Posted 07 October 2015 - 05:00 PM

been busy in leveling up heroes, never consider to improve it #shameonme

guess developer not suited for me then (sorry)

agreed with no. 8

#3 xCrumbs

xCrumbs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 10:20 PM

I think it's better to have the crystal trade at Divine House to have a refresh button which uses gem so that we players don't have to wait for the heros that we want and cherrycredits could earn more... Just a casual remark though.

#4 Kennjii

Kennjii

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 07:58 AM

i wish they make npc that is instantly convert gold onto dnp/vice versa according to players desire, maybe im not the one having problem w/ this issue for very long playing DN as well as those who are victims of buying dnp to other players scamm hope it will ring the bell or consder bringing back the dnp voucher into tradable state

thanks in advance ,,Y..{^_^}..Y

#5 STngAR

STngAR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 04:02 AM

I would like to see some type of card trading system. It would be nice to be able to trade cards with friends.