#21 Mantou

Mantou

Super Ninja Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 5962 posts
  • 馒头Clan

Posted 14 October 2015 - 05:01 PM

View PostVelerlis, on 14 October 2015 - 12:43 AM, said:

So what did developers say about those blank mails?

Well.. they are still investigating, yes still.

View PostLuxtroll, on 14 October 2015 - 04:32 PM, said:

Mantou just a question,

Only the management and by that ED, CC, and GM's are the only one's can include a signature / watermark on the in-game mails right?

Strictly speaking, GMs sent mail does not have watermark on them too. As they are not "system generated" mails.

#22 Luxtroll

Luxtroll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2963 posts
  • Xero
  • DN, Springwood
  • Soloist Expert

Posted 14 October 2015 - 05:13 PM

View PostMantou, on 14 October 2015 - 05:01 PM, said:

Strictly speaking, GMs sent mail does not have watermark on them too. As they are not "system generated" mails.
Thanks for confirming and its good that the in-game name creation limits us from using Cherry, GM (inclusive with 2 colons e.g. :GM:) and other stuff related to the game's management..

Tho sadly, as I observed, some still bypass this.. Any chance of blocking out the "ADMIN" IGN's too Mantou? Just a feedback since, as you've seen on the other sections of the forums, most of the reports include a screenshot of ADMIN + jumbled numbers.. So yeah, if you manage to block this, we'd be grateful..

#23 poweryong

poweryong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 11:51 AM

Guys, let me tell u something, if i'am GM, i don't need to ask your account info, because i got a database to store all your account info. GM don't need to ask for pin or other, because they can search from they database.

#24 Teddy10

Teddy10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 04:45 AM

Sir Good day, today (Nov. 2, 2015) i receive an email that the admin will ban me.
Posted Image

I don't buy gold or item using cash. CC loader only

#25 Yoga888

Yoga888

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1013 posts
  • Rheinjiro, Shagaris
  • DN, Greenwood
  • -in DN just for the sake of Fashion- currently on Hiatus

Posted 25 November 2015 - 01:14 PM

system should censored the "cherry", "CHERRY", "Cherry", "C h e r r y", "@", "http", "www", ".com", "spot", and so on so no fake admin will abuse it

Edited by Yoga888, 25 November 2015 - 01:15 PM.