AkiTrombon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • ♀♫
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 16 October 2015 - 06:02 AM

Posted Image

Hello! Just recently, I created my own Guild called 'Dreamers' in Bloodline.

Guild's Purpose - There isn't much really, it's a Casual Guild (More on the Social Side), for anyone and everyone to join! Just chat, get to know each other & have fun!

Requirements? - The only 2 rules we have in this Guild is
1 Try to refrain from using other languages other than English. Which means, this is an Universal English Speaking Guild!
2. Try to be active as much as possible, priority will be given to applications that show that they're hella active. If you're inactive for more than a week.
Well ..yeah, you get the picture.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and we also have a Facebook Group! Just because the Guild chat in game is a bit 'Ehhh, meh.' So if you guys have any concerns or just want to talk random shizzles about anything and anything just apply for the group and I'll add you in!

CLICK IT   --> https://www.facebook...ups/dreamersea/ <-- YOU BETTER!

Also, it'd be best if you leave a message here or a private message back at the FB group, to let me know what's your IGN in Bloodline, because there are A LOT of people applying like, Bieber on a Popsicle stick there are only 30 slots available but a Million & 1 requests. *-* So I'll take applications here more seriously!

Here is a picture of our Guild as at 16/10/2015!

Posted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far it's 4/5 full. I'll accept any applications here that comes my way, hope to see you soon In-Game! Thanks for taking the time to read this, you deserve a P O T A T O!

Posted Image

Edited by AkiTrombon, 16 October 2015 - 07:15 PM.

#2 AkiTrombon

AkiTrombon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • ♀♫
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 16 October 2015 - 06:04 PM

RESERVED FOR THE FUTURE DREAMERS, (I Don't Even Know).

#3 BlackCross79

BlackCross79

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1460 posts
  • CharlesCross
  • The Cherry Cafetaria

Posted 22 October 2015 - 04:33 PM

ur guild name remind me of my first finished outline novel, i shall try join when im legitimate to, coz just reinstalled it 2day, when d day come, n ur full already, its okay 4 both of us (:])

#4 JammieKross

JammieKross

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 01:33 PM

Hi I was wondering if your guild still had room, if so I would like to join!

#5 AskDotCom

AskDotCom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • iMegaFlare
  • DN, Holywood
  • Servinity

Posted 06 November 2015 - 09:45 AM

Hi,

I joined yesterday. Thanks for accepting me on the Guild.

iCaster