• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 vampricscepter

vampricscepter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 06:39 AM

Ok so as title says im level 22 and i cleared vampire sanctuary all the way until lvl 12.
Heres the problem: the next lvl requires me to be lvl 40 and i cant proceed or exit but my units are still "stuck" in vampire sanctuary. I cant fuse or evolve my "stuck" units until the next Vampire Sanctuary reset.
Can this problem be fixed ?? I dont want to go through the same shyt everyday and wait 24h before i can fuse/evolve my units thanks.

#2 goodguy939

goodguy939

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • goodguy939

Posted 19 October 2015 - 09:39 PM

i also have problem regarding Sanctuary can anyone help?
ID:001 003 03371

(Image 1) Shows "Sanctuary Raid Fails" appearing everytime i enter the sanctuary resulting "(Image2)"

(Image 2) Shows no picture of the Hero and when i click it, it shows "(Image 3)"

(Image 4) Checking if internet is fine I click (Image 2) Ron and Shows on (Image 4) it is fine.

I tried relogin back but same thing happens "Sanctuary Raid Fails" and there are no Hero image on (Image 2)

Posted Image

#3 vampricscepter

vampricscepter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 09:39 AM

Yea i get that "sanctuary raid fail" message always popping up too. I can still continue sanctuary but i cannot engage in zan battle it's just blank.

#4 ShootEx

ShootEx

• 721 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 02:21 PM

Hi Guys,

We are aware of this issue, the developers are working on a improvement for this issue. What I can offer a advice for now is you can wait till end of the day to play vampire sanctuary. I understand that this will not be a permanent solution. Please be patient with us while waiting for developers. (:])