#1 Fakky

Fakky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • WatDFak
  • KADIRI

Posted 06 November 2015 - 03:22 AM

Ever since the latest update, I kept getting disconnected for like 3-5 minutes after logging in.

I've concluded that it is not my internet that has a problem, since I have no problem logging in to the game, I can still download stuff fast without any errors.

I'm not using any third party stuff, or any of that "Modified Bloodline Builds" you keep warning us about since I've downloaded and installed mine from Playstore.

Anyways, hope you guys check it out and fast, I'm losing quite the grinding time here, hoping for fast results thanks.

Here's my code: 001 002 18321

#2 truedistance

truedistance

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5541 posts
  • Bloomchild, etc.
  • DN, Greenwood
  • LuxAeterna/Servinity

Posted 06 November 2015 - 07:39 AM

Same here, it definitely kills my momentum.

#3 Fakky

Fakky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • WatDFak
  • KADIRI

Posted 06 November 2015 - 07:44 AM

recent update:

I have tried the following:

1. reset my internet connections.
2. reboot my phone.
3. reinstall the game.

still no change, please do fix this asap.

#4 truedistance

truedistance

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5541 posts
  • Bloomchild, etc.
  • DN, Greenwood
  • LuxAeterna/Servinity

Posted 04 December 2015 - 09:11 PM

Bumping this game.

I can't log-in through Facebook and I don't know what to do about it. There's a chance that the traffic in Facebook makes it hard to connect to it. In any case, it's a waste of time and battery life and I'm also missing out on a lot. (no)

#5 ShootEx

ShootEx

• 721 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 04:48 PM

View PostFakky, on 06 November 2015 - 03:22 AM, said:

Ever since the latest update, I kept getting disconnected for like 3-5 minutes after logging in.

I've concluded that it is not my internet that has a problem, since I have no problem logging in to the game, I can still download stuff fast without any errors.

I'm not using any third party stuff, or any of that "Modified Bloodline Builds" you keep warning us about since I've downloaded and installed mine from Playstore.

Anyways, hope you guys check it out and fast, I'm losing quite the grinding time here, hoping for fast results thanks.

Here's my code: 001 002 18321

Hi there,

Can you attach a screenshot of the error encountered?

#6 ShootEx

ShootEx

• 721 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 04:49 PM

View Posttruedistance, on 04 December 2015 - 09:11 PM, said:

Bumping this game.

I can't log-in through Facebook and I don't know what to do about it. There's a chance that the traffic in Facebook makes it hard to connect to it. In any case, it's a waste of time and battery life and I'm also missing out on a lot. (no)

Make sure you have a stable connection (;])

#7 ocampy20

ocampy20

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 12:23 AM

Also getting disconnecting issue and frequent crashing of program. already reinstalled DN by downloading latest via torrent from your website. my internet is stable from ping test. also fix lag issue. i keep getting yellow and red pings.

#8 RaeginRave

RaeginRave

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • DeLanxy

Posted 22 December 2015 - 08:03 PM

Whats wrong with DN.....when I try to log in the game will just closed bye it self after selecting your character

#9 Kainwind

Kainwind

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 08:02 PM

also have the same problem i have stable connection...
after i log in my facebook account i wait for the loading then the app quickly terminated...
i also tried to reinstall and factory reset my phone but still no good...
i have played this since the last time but since the patch i can't play now..

please fix this problem as soon as possible thanks

#10 ALoNAofWestwood

ALoNAofWestwood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • ALoNA
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 31 January 2016 - 05:02 PM

GM, can you please explain why i always go DC everytime ill try to login my account after it was loaded? my Network always go Disable each and every time ill run DN..... (T.T) i really need ur help

#11 FEMFEMON

FEMFEMON

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 02:29 PM

YAWA PESTE INATAY NGANO SIGE MAN KO KA  DC  PALIHUG AYUHA! OMG!

SERVER:WESTWOOD
        ING:IOoXoXoOI

#12 ALSachi29

ALSachi29

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 04:40 PM

Hi! Im a first time gamer of Dragon nest. currently my character is level 60, machina but sad to say, when i enter the Golden Meadow it keeps on crashing...Please fix the crashing of that dungeon actually it im just follow the  tips and guide on how to level faster and Golden Meadow is one of the easiest dungeon to reach lvl 70 in many review... Please help me on this matter... Thank you...