pitwan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts
  • pitwan
  • DN, Springwood
  • AuthorityOfMarshall

Posted 18 November 2015 - 12:18 AM

wow nice..so its not just me trying to play destroyer in upcoming lvl cap..im gonna change job from ML to destro /inqui to guardian / and create defensio (:>)

its pretty easy though..change hp increase % to vit increase % instead(howl charging)..trust me its gonna be a blast (clap) no need to boost other skill..barb no chance to pump vit since they will be pumping str..vit increase will affect hp and pdef , also affect crisis howl 20% hp on party ...and imagine.. if your destro got around 45k vit...if ur vit rise by 100%<--example value, it becomes 90k..holy cow(1 crisis howl will be equal to 5 cast of guardian force, gf got damage, crisis howl got tankiness!!!)

edit: ok im sorry..i was ML before i don't really know much about destro..forgive me if i got some skill description wrong (T.T)

Edited by pitwan, 18 November 2015 - 12:30 AM.

#22 AlyceEcyla

AlyceEcyla

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1769 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 12:18 AM

View Postfantasy001, on 18 November 2015 - 12:00 AM, said:

yup, people will just go for easier stuff huh, how unfortunate...
since Guardian has infinite divine ascension too, why is the GF still in 5 sec cooldown though.
even with the changes to 20% of the caster's HP as the shell, the CD should have been raised. we all know that he can't DPS well but they alrd did something for JC. I dont get it lol
anyway, you play destroyer too ?
Yea. I'm a noob destroyer (:D)

View Postpitwan, on 18 November 2015 - 12:18 AM, said:

wow nice..so its not just me trying to play destroyer in upcoming lvl cap..im gonna change job from ML to destro /inqui to guardian / and create defensio (:&gt;)

its pretty easy though..change hp increase % to vit increase % instead(howl charging)..trust me its gonna be a blast (clap) no need to boost other skill..barb no chance to pump vit since they will be pumping str..vit increase will affect hp and pdef , also affect crisis howl 20% hp on party ...and imagine.. if your destro got around 45k vit...if ur vit rise by 100%<--example value, it becomes 90k..holy cow(1 crisis howl will be equal to 5 cast of guardian force, gf got damage, crisis howl got tankiness!!!)

edit: ok im sorry..i was ML before i don't really know much about destro..forgive me if i got some skill description wrong (T.T)
It's okie. Welcome to Destroyer's community (:&gt;)
Btw, Havoc Howl (Devastating Howl) increases hp by 116%, Howl Charging (Panic Howl) grants allies a 20%hp (based on the hp of Destroyer) protective shell and Crisis Howl with 90EXi reduces 20% CD of skills when activated.
I believe you mean changing the effect of Havoc Howl to increase 100% vit.
Since 45k vit is impossible in this cap but I'm not sure about 90cap. Just take one example, one Destroyer has 20k vit. After the increase of 100% vit, he will have extra 20k vit. 1 vit = 30 hp. 20k extra vit will only increase 600k hp.
Well, but that will buff Destroyer's damage by alot if it increases vit. (:&gt;)

Edited by AlyceEcyla, 18 November 2015 - 01:01 AM.

#23 XaelCry

XaelCry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 18 November 2015 - 04:45 AM

Told ya, Destroyer damage is capped at 80 cap but later who know the opness of Maelstorm (:&gt;)
Maybe we'll get Maelstorm Fury/Havoc Fury with 500% Suction after using howl in his revamp (:D)
Now thats to be called a destroyer instead of "Distanker"

#24 fantasy001

fantasy001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 18 November 2015 - 08:42 AM

View PostAlyceEcyla, on 18 November 2015 - 12:18 AM, said:

Yea. I'm a noob destroyer br=

It's okie. Welcome to Destroyer's community (:&gt;)
Btw, Havoc Howl (Devastating Howl) increases hp by 116%, Howl Charging (Panic Howl) grants allies a 20%hp (based on the hp of Destroyer) protective shell and Crisis Howl with 90EXi reduces 20% CD of skills when activated.
I believe you mean changing the effect of Havoc Howl to increase 100% vit.
Since 45k vit is impossible in this cap but I'm not sure about 90cap. Just take one example, one Destroyer has 20k vit. After the increase of 100% vit, he will have extra 20k vit. 1 vit = 30 hp. 20k extra vit will only increase 600k hp.
Well, but that will buff Destroyer's damage by alot if it increases vit. (:&gt;)
LOL am glad that there are still few die hard fans Destroyer in DN SEA (:])
Destroyer users are not a noob my friend, his playstyle is harder than Guardian that people don't want to choose him
and if he was indeed chosen to be the tank and the rest of the party is a noob, we will always be the only one-man army when the rest of the party has been wiped. we need the DAMAGE though
anyway, the concept of raising vit in another skill is a good choice in gaining more HP and damage and enhances the protective shell even more, I doubt that will be implemented (shame)

View PostXaelCry, on 18 November 2015 - 04:45 AM, said:

Told ya, Destroyer damage is capped at 80 cap but later who know the opness of Maelstorm (:&gt;)
Maybe we'll get Maelstorm Fury/Havoc Fury with 500% Suction after using howl in his revamp br= Now thats to be called a destroyer instead of "Distanker"
I think you are obsessed with the fury (:D)
if we got such dmg like Barbs' fury system, we ARE basically a one-man army literally. We can just Solo everything lol

#25 AlyceEcyla

AlyceEcyla

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1769 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 12:02 PM

View PostXaelCry, on 18 November 2015 - 04:45 AM, said:

Maybe we'll get Maelstorm Fury/Havoc Fury with 500% Suction after using howl in his revamp %20br= Now thats to be called a destroyer instead of "Distanker"
Destroyer attack power can be capped easily in 80 cap but with the removal of most party buffs that increase attack and damage, it is possible that the 2x/50x raid limit will be removed in the future. (:&gt;)

View Postfantasy001, on 18 November 2015 - 08:42 AM, said:

Destroyer users are not a noob my friend, his playstyle is harder than Guardian that people don't want to choose him
and if he was indeed chosen to be the tank and the rest of the party is a noob, we will always be the only one-man army when the rest of the party has been wiped. we need the DAMAGE though
anyway, the concept of raising vit in another skill is a good choice in gaining more HP and damage and enhances the protective shell even more, I doubt that will be implemented (shame)
We need some bubble/fury system (Like physician/barbarian/guardian) with maximum 10 bubbles.
Each time Destroyer or the party members with shell on them taking damage will generate one bubble. Each bubble increases vit by 5%. Once reaching 10 bubbles the CD of Gigantic Bomb resets, using Gigantic Bomb will consume 10 bubbles and reduce Howl Charging CD by 5 seconds. class=
Only if this will happen, it sounds abit op xD

Edited by AlyceEcyla, 18 November 2015 - 12:03 PM.

#26 fantasy001

fantasy001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 18 November 2015 - 06:15 PM

View PostAlyceEcyla, on 18 November 2015 - 12:02 PM, said:

Destroyer attack power can be capped easily in 80 cap but with the removal of most party buffs that increase attack and damage, it is possible that the 2x/50x raid limit will be removed in the future. (:&gt;)

We need some bubble/fury system (Like physician/barbarian/guardian) with maximum 10 bubbles.
Each time Destroyer or the party members with shell on them taking damage will generate one bubble. Each bubble increases vit by 5%. Once reaching 10 bubbles the CD of Gigantic Bomb resets, using Gigantic Bomb will consume 10 bubbles and reduce Howl Charging CD by 5 seconds. class=
Only if this will happen, it sounds abit op xD
Welp, bubble seems abit a hassle for me. They should promote more CD reduction for destroyer since his EXs were fast in CD compared to barb's tree. 20% is not enough lol

#27 XaelCry

XaelCry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 19 November 2015 - 04:17 AM

View Postfantasy001, on 18 November 2015 - 06:15 PM, said:

Welp, bubble seems abit a hassle for me. They should promote more CD reduction for destroyer since his EXs were fast in CD compared to barb's tree. 20% is not enough lol
Still planning to get crisis howl cd?
I already get 1 in bank in case things happen.
I am sure i could realeased from character discrimination in 80 nest (:&gt;)

View Postfantasy001, on 18 November 2015 - 08:42 AM, said:

I think you are obsessed with the fury br= if we got such dmg like Barbs' fury system, we ARE basically a one-man army literally. We can just Solo everything lol
Yep we're an hardcore destroyer too bad i am closing him for now as i cant even entered any nest other than pvp. (Well i still could finish von easy or vn abyss,or maybe bdn etc but still thats hard enough to find the pt or enough said it will cost us more time because destroyer will slow even with using ecj and typical bdnl).

And yeah destroyer play style is harder than guardian, Guardian got SoF,Shield,Heal,not to mention DA and Easy provoke.
While as Destoryer you need to maintance Your howl for damage,Spam alot of provoking howl + havoc to keep the monster damage low,use punishing swing to provoke enemies.
Do note some skill of destroyer is just too tanky to destroy (:&gt;) .
I have survived the DF serpentra tail blackhole,DDN party wipe mechanics,BDN Memo wipe mechanics,VON easy and VN wipe mechanics and all of them thanks to Maelstorm and the 1st skill i forgot whats its called + HC and Iron skin.
As that idea we'll see it later especially making that "Hammer" Exclusive to destroyer revamp later in 90 late cap or 100 cap (clap) .

If we indeed got maelstorm fury its Called Maelstorm Blackhole (cool)
No i just need a decent damage for Destroyer to be at least damaging (mad)

#28 fantasy001

fantasy001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 19 November 2015 - 08:25 AM

View PostXaelCry, on 19 November 2015 - 04:17 AM, said:

Still planning to get crisis howl cd?
I already get 1 in bank in case things happen.
I am sure i could realeased from character discrimination in 80 nest (:&gt;)

Yep we're an hardcore destroyer too bad i am closing him for now as i cant even entered any nest other than pvp. (Well i still could finish von easy or vn abyss,or maybe bdn etc but still thats hard enough to find the pt or enough said it will cost us more time because destroyer will slow even with using ecj and typical bdnl).

And yeah destroyer play style is harder than guardian, Guardian got SoF,Shield,Heal,not to mention DA and Easy provoke.
While as Destoryer you need to maintance Your howl for damage,Spam alot of provoking howl + havoc to keep the monster damage low,use punishing swing to provoke enemies.
Do note some skill of destroyer is just too tanky to destroy (:&gt;) .
I have survived the DF serpentra tail blackhole,DDN party wipe mechanics,BDN Memo wipe mechanics,VON easy and VN wipe mechanics and all of them thanks to Maelstorm and the 1st skill i forgot whats its called + HC and Iron skin.
As that idea we'll see it later especially making that "Hammer" Exclusive to destroyer revamp later in 90 late cap or 100 cap (clap) .

If we indeed got maelstorm fury its Called Maelstorm Blackhole (cool)
No i just need a decent damage for Destroyer to be at least damaging (mad)
yup, I had one too, for collection (:D)
and I'm currently searching for CD reset chance cuz I don't think I'll pump any SP in it and CD reset chance is not really bad though
I just remembered that I bought a rare plate CD reset chance of crisis howl before and try it out inside 300 sparta theme park's vines and the howl reset 3x in a row for once lol
and that was only 5% chance

I thought the dmg limitation in 90 cap will be removed ?
Since I'm just a decent geared destroyer, I managed to hit the dmg cap ytd inside dungeon with halloween's atk boost item.
I'm surprised that such thing exist lol no wonder destroyer is getting extinct (tense)

#29 XaelCry

XaelCry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 19 November 2015 - 10:36 AM

Yes thats why Destroyer will be the one the class that have perma buff from vit (:&gt;)
"Tanky" "Damage from vit" "And its permanent with Maelstorm CD " (clap)
And later since our damage could be gotten from self buff without even bothering the total vit because they removed the dmg cap in raid (:D)

#30 pitwan

pitwan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts
  • pitwan
  • DN, Springwood
  • AuthorityOfMarshall

Posted 19 November 2015 - 01:22 PM

lemme guess...destroyer awaken mode will have big size armor (:D)

#31 XaelCry

XaelCry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 19 November 2015 - 06:48 PM

View Postpitwan, on 19 November 2015 - 01:22 PM, said:

lemme guess...destroyer awaken mode will have big size armor br=
Bigger Weapon to rekt ppl (:&gt;)

#32 Blue559

Blue559

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 661 posts
  • xR-f (Moonlord)(Quited)
  • DN, Springwood
  • S-lva--re

Posted 20 November 2015 - 02:43 PM

Let make destroyer top dps.

By this point healer class is useless.

We can do 8man destroyer for RDN HC.

#33 fantasy001

fantasy001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 20 November 2015 - 05:48 PM

View PostBlue559, on 20 November 2015 - 02:43 PM, said:

Let make destroyer top dps.

By this point healer class is useless.

We can do 8man destroyer for RDN HC.
Lol, permanent shells and ultimate self heal with consecutive MH EX and gigantic bomb with reduced CD from crisis howl
We should try!

#34 XaelCry

XaelCry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 20 November 2015 - 06:23 PM

Lets us united as destroyer in hw/sw.
8 MAN RDN HC complete 25 mins without die and perma shell buff + perma damage reduc debuff + massive provoke + 8 man gigantic (lol)
IGN Xaealath. I am ready for later.
Just need to regear for awhile then we hit rdn normal to hc (clap) (clap)

#35 defragz

defragz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 806 posts
  • defragz
  • DN, Westwood
  • onigiri

Posted 21 November 2015 - 01:57 PM

Hahaha nice. If you guys manage to do it, please record the run stats!

#36 XianRx

XianRx

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1184 posts
  • DN, Springwood
  • i wonder why i still login everyday....

Posted 21 November 2015 - 04:20 PM

Pls invite me too!! sw/hw
Its time for destroyer to set some record  in DN.

#37 pitwan

pitwan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts
  • pitwan
  • DN, Springwood
  • AuthorityOfMarshall

Posted 21 November 2015 - 11:46 PM

i want too but i'm still ML T^T

#38 XaelCry

XaelCry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 22 November 2015 - 05:06 PM

Time to start training Destroyer again.
If we're ok with the party or 5-8 man destroyer RDN i am going to ask the minimum requirements.

#39 AlyceEcyla

AlyceEcyla

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1769 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:57 PM

Tell me I'm not the only one the trigger class mastery I with Howl Charging and got healed (:&gt;)

#40 defragz

defragz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 806 posts
  • defragz
  • DN, Westwood
  • onigiri

Posted 25 November 2015 - 01:51 AM

@AlyceEcyla you get to know this by doing it yourseld is it? Have you guys checked the description for class mastery I and II of Destroyer in our client? I can't check them yet so can anyone do it?