Jump to content


Flurry Pve Guide For Cap 93


  • Please log in to reply
707 replies to this topic

#41 Erui

Erui

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2994 posts
  • EruPop
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 17 December 2015 - 05:49 PM

View PostArmedAndReady, on 17 December 2015 - 01:24 PM, said:

The plates from heraldy scholar are now cheap :) (around 300 dimensional fragments if I'm not mistaken). Get -CD for stab screw, lollipop chups and skewer. Action speed for spinning swing.
I don't know how many pouches I've bought, still no stab screw, nor spinning swing :/ TH has it but very rarely, and when it has, it's  expensive (tense)

#42 lexlexlex

lexlexlex

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3006 posts
  • ∞2012 - †2014
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • quitclub

Posted 18 December 2015 - 07:44 AM

View PostErui, on 17 December 2015 - 05:49 PM, said:

I don't know how many pouches I've bought, still no stab screw, nor spinning swing :/ TH has it but very rarely, and when it has, it's  expensive (tense)
if you really want to be sure, hoard pouches like i did

i use 13 pouches just get stab screw plate (:D)

#43 galautpkece

galautpkece

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2343 posts
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted 19 December 2015 - 08:17 AM

sorry, just drop by, wanna ask, how's sting breezer in 90 cap>? why i feel her like no damage? i play here since shes out, know the routines, gears almost the same like my other chars, but.. cant feel her damage in hc..

sting breezer got nerf or what? thanx

#44 FirePhoenix

FirePhoenix

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3704 posts
  • zArAthena/zArSuika
  • DN, Holywood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 19 December 2015 - 11:49 AM

SB got a little nerf on her main combo PS+PB, but she got boost in some another skill: Hovering blade, acane focus, spining cut (this skill become matk for SB and it very strong).
Another strong boost for SB is:
- 1 INT = 1 MATK. This mean SB will have quite high matk.
- Scar maker become self buff. This mean SB have 50% ATK more than many class.
I say, overall, SB now quite stronger than herself in cap 80. Compare to other class, she is quite decent, an average class, not in the top, but not in the bottom either.

The main reason you feel SB weak now is because 40% light resist in nest 90 which literally cripple almost half of her damage. In RDN, I still feel SB is quite strong enough.

Edited by FirePhoenix, 19 December 2015 - 11:49 AM.


#45 galautpkece

galautpkece

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2343 posts
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted 19 December 2015 - 02:31 PM

View PostFirePhoenix, on 19 December 2015 - 11:49 AM, said:

SB got a little nerf on her main combo PS+PB, but she got boost in some another skill: Hovering blade, acane focus, spining cut (this skill become matk for SB and it very strong).
Another strong boost for SB is:
- 1 INT = 1 MATK. This mean SB will have quite high matk.
- Scar maker become self buff. This mean SB have 50% ATK more than many class.
I say, overall, SB now quite stronger than herself in cap 80. Compare to other class, she is quite decent, an average class, not in the top, but not in the bottom either.

The main reason you feel SB weak now is because 40% light resist in nest 90 which literally cripple almost half of her damage. In RDN, I still feel SB is quite strong enough.

So i must max hoverih blade and spinning cut non ex now? No one telling me that sb really need some worthy contributor making guide..

But reallu even my elestra can finish abn nanti normal faster then sb, u try it if u want really sb feel so weak feel useless in hc, if elestra really this weak i will already ranting but shes not u know fast cast medium damage low setting.

Sb long setting and damage not good.

Ice resist also 40% but maybe elest can overcome woth ice barier buff so total eles can have more than 90-100%

Maybe all those reason ya

Sb really need buff, like elestra, more please. Or i think i jst reroll. Sb real sad now.

#46 lexlexlex

lexlexlex

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3006 posts
  • ∞2012 - †2014
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • quitclub

Posted 19 December 2015 - 10:30 PM

grats @TS

how RDN L enhancing ?

#47 FirePhoenix

FirePhoenix

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3704 posts
  • zArAthena/zArSuika
  • DN, Holywood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 20 December 2015 - 12:04 AM

^ Thank you.
It paintful for me. It took me 17 tries >.<  while my teamates get +13 in 2 or 3 tries.
But I can feel, the enhancea cost is cheaper than BDN L. (cheaper than original cost before cap 90)

Edited by FirePhoenix, 20 December 2015 - 12:04 AM.


#48 galautpkece

galautpkece

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2343 posts
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted 20 December 2015 - 08:06 AM

already reroll to flurry (thanx alot for this guide), eh the playstyle kinda hard for me at first, have to really watch the monster, usually i jst set up- spam- dodge- spam, now have to watch the monster closely, i wish that vulnerability debuff bigger or larger or bolder coz sumtimes i dont notice/miss it lel.. and damage wow skewer with vulnerability has really nice damage, i satisfy..

i hope they buff sting breezer more, maybe bcoz she doesnt have own light buff, before she has it with old arcane, now shes stuck with only 40%ish light, while other ele sorc got 60++ naturally. maybe ?

#49 FirePhoenix

FirePhoenix

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3704 posts
  • zArAthena/zArSuika
  • DN, Holywood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 20 December 2015 - 08:36 AM

*cough* vulnerable  mod *cough*

Welcome to flurry family. Flurry playstyle is very different from SB, it is much more mobile and aggressive. It may hard at first, but after you practice enough you will find it very manageable. But yes, the vulnerable is quite hard to see, that why we need "it" ...

Edited by FirePhoenix, 20 December 2015 - 08:45 AM.


#50 Xerxes

Xerxes

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Shinya24
  • DN, Holywood
  • MWPSB

Posted 20 December 2015 - 06:37 PM

can i ask about something Mr.FirePhoenix? not really related but maybe you can help.


1. about the vulnerable triggered by the 65 passive, does it gives the def reduction like on the fling sky? (shame)
2. About ice stacking system, does it have its own debuff category like 1 ice layer + 20% damage debuff = 40% fd boost since its not a direct damage debuff booster; it's more like ice debuff or something? (tense)

#51 FirePhoenix

FirePhoenix

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3704 posts
  • zArAthena/zArSuika
  • DN, Holywood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 20 December 2015 - 07:39 PM

^ Hi,
1/ It does give -def debuff just like fling sky.
2/ Ice stack give a different debuff category. "1 ice layer + 20% damage debuff" IS NOT 40% fd.
For example:
Your damage is 100 without any debuff.
- With 1 ice layer: it become: 100 * 1.2 = 120.
- With damage debuff: 100 * 1.2 = 120.
- With 1 ice layer +  damage debuff: 100 * 1.2 * 1.2 = 144


#52 Xerxes

Xerxes

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Shinya24
  • DN, Holywood
  • MWPSB

Posted 20 December 2015 - 08:55 PM

View PostFirePhoenix, on 20 December 2015 - 07:39 PM, said:

^ Hi,
1/ It does give -def debuff just like fling sky.
2/ Ice stack give a different debuff category. "1 ice layer + 20% damage debuff" IS NOT 40% fd.
For example:
Your damage is 100 without any debuff.
- With 1 ice layer: it become: 100 * 1.2 = 120.
- With damage debuff: 100 * 1.2 = 120.
- With 1 ice layer +  damage debuff: 100 * 1.2 * 1.2 = 144



ahh, thanks Mr.FirePhoenix.

So having an icestacker is not bad at all. I might have to reconsider dps vs elestra when im the pl. (sorry) (sorry)

#53 stellarDelteros

stellarDelteros

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • MsGungnir
  • DN, Holywood
  • SeaOfFlame

Posted 23 December 2015 - 07:07 PM

OP flurry i can never catch up to you T^T.

anyways, hows dnp pricing?

#54 Glacie

Glacie

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5190 posts
  • Centio, Physician
  • DN, Springwood
  • LINELife, Lurking

Posted 26 December 2015 - 12:28 PM

+1 for good guide.

Was thinking of making a new flurry and this helped alot (:])

#55 Xenocho

Xenocho

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3548 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 27 December 2015 - 05:11 PM

FirePhoenix, what do you suggest for gear progression in 90 cap if starting out with 80A +10s weapons and 80U armors?? Should I get Felis? Wait for Daedelus set? (not sure how they compare to Felis)?

80L is not an option (sorry)

Thank you

#56 FirePhoenix

FirePhoenix

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3704 posts
  • zArAthena/zArSuika
  • DN, Holywood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 27 December 2015 - 07:13 PM

View PostXenocho, on 27 December 2015 - 05:11 PM, said:

FirePhoenix, what do you suggest for gear progression in 90 cap if starting out with 80A +10s weapons and 80U armors?? Should I get Felis? Wait for Daedelus set? (not sure how they compare to Felis)?

80L is not an option (sorry)
Thank you
Daedelus set about 3% higher than felis. For example: Daedelus upper have 13430 def ( felis have 13057 def). Daedelus dont have set bonus.
Daedelus weap equal with Nightmare weap, and once again don't have set bonus.

Gear progression.
Armor: 80U >  Daedelus set > 90U. 80U is good for now. When Daedelus come out, we can enhance jade 90. Together with high def from Daedelus set, make it quite attractive. And eventually, we will upgrade to  90U when DDN revamp come out.
Weap: 80A > Felis > Nightmare > 90U. If you have felis, use it. And slowly gain points to purchase nightmare weap. Which is the best weap after all (except L grade ofc). And then you can upgrade your nightmare weap to 90U grade when DDN revamp come out.

P/S: this is just info I gather, I do not actually play on elder server. So I am not sure.

Edited by FirePhoenix, 27 December 2015 - 07:25 PM.


#57 Xenocho

Xenocho

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3548 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 27 December 2015 - 08:47 PM

View PostFirePhoenix, on 27 December 2015 - 07:13 PM, said:

Daedelus set about 3% higher than felis. For example: Daedelus upper have 13430 def ( felis have 13057 def). Daedelus dont have set bonus.
Daedelus weap equal with Nightmare weap, and once again don't have set bonus.

Gear progression.
Armor: 80U >  Daedelus set > 90U. 80U is good for now. When Daedelus come out, we can enhance jade 90. Together with high def from Daedelus set, make it quite attractive. And eventually, we will upgrade to  90U when DDN revamp come out.
Weap: 80A > Felis > Nightmare > 90U. If you have felis, use it. And slowly gain points to purchase nightmare weap. Which is the best weap after all (except L grade ofc). And then you can upgrade your nightmare weap to 90U grade when DDN revamp come out.

P/S: this is just info I gather, I do not actually play on elder server. So I am not sure.

Thank you FirePhoenix. I too rely on that but lately it has been difficult to dig these information. Perhaps players are not so picky with gear anymore and go with whatever they like, since difference is not significant, therefore less studies on gear comparison.

Nevertheless, I appreciate your feedback and advice. It is something I was looking for :)

#58 Glacie

Glacie

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5190 posts
  • Centio, Physician
  • DN, Springwood
  • LINELife, Lurking

Posted 27 December 2015 - 10:05 PM

mmm i got a question.

The spinning cut EX says
Stage 1 atk 150%
Stage 2 atk 300%
Special atk to swing hit enemies upwards.

So I still full charge 3 stages? Because all along i use stage 3 charge to DPS (shame)  Kinda confused.


And... i can't find a updated version of the 'improved' vulnerability cuz the 2kb size one is not allowed now :/ Any tips? (:&gt;)

Edited by Glacie, 27 December 2015 - 11:36 PM.


#59 FirePhoenix

FirePhoenix

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3704 posts
  • zArAthena/zArSuika
  • DN, Holywood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 28 December 2015 - 02:59 AM

View PostGlacie, on 27 December 2015 - 10:05 PM, said:

mmm i got a question.

The spinning cut EX says
Stage 1 atk 150%
Stage 2 atk 300%
Special atk to swing hit enemies upwards.

So I still full charge 3 stages? Because all along i use stage 3 charge to DPS (shame)  Kinda confused.


And... i can't find a updated version of the 'improved' vulnerability cuz the 2kb size one is not allowed now :/ Any tips? (:&gt;)
About Spining cut ex. Here is the detail from Fourrier

View Postfourrier, on 02 December 2014 - 12:02 AM, said:

Spinning Cut Down EX
Strengthen Spinning Cut Eown.
Damage increase while charging;
after charging, perform a huge AOE frontal swing with right-click to launch enemies into the air.
1st Stage charging deal 150% damage,
2nd stage charging deal 300% damage.

Coefficient :
Left click:
Stage 1 - 1 hit * 1
Stage 2 - 2 hit * 1
Stage 3 - 3 hit * 1

Right click (EX):
Stage 1 - 1 hit * 1.5
Stage 2 - 2 hit * 1.5
Stage 3 - 3 hit * 1

Basically, the EX version enables right click option with 2nd stage charging -> right click can deal the same damage as 3rd stage charging of left click.
However, right click version only have frontal AoE, while stage 3 left click version is 360 degree AoE
This is my illustration.
Posted Image

As you can see.
- Stage 1 right click = 150% stage 1 left click.
- Stage 2 right click = stage 3.
Basically, Ex don't increase dmg of Spining cut at stage 3 charge. That why I recommend SB should take this skill too.

About your other question. You need EnlargeYourPak

#60 galautpkece

galautpkece

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2343 posts
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted 28 December 2015 - 03:50 AM

eh that stage 1 left click and stage 3 left click has the same number? stage 1 and 3 right click also the same

the EX fasten the charge, can get fully charge damage only with 2 stage, (nice actually like can get ful charge fireball in 2 stage only, outside the exi ofcourse hehe), doesnt suit for SB playstyle PB has low cd with plate also setting all buff debuff and piercing, barely can use dent blow exi so what for spinning cut on sb thats IMHO..

Edited by galautpkece, 28 December 2015 - 03:51 AM.