Maynaaard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Sink
  • Carebears, Iniquity

Posted 27 November 2015 - 02:52 AM

Guild Name: Iniquity

Introduction: I had originally planned many cool names for a guild, but yet why do I chose this?
When I was playing an online game which I really liked years ago, I had met with a guild full with
strong players. Basically, they were the ones who dominate the game. The name of the guild is Iniquity.
My first impression of it? it was  a den full with bad people with extreme bad behavior. Since they were Overpowered, I joined them and I was accepted. And my first impression after I joined? I was flabbergasted. I never would have imagined that the guild, which I initially thought was a den of punks, was actually a den full of good angels. While I was at their care, I really became OP in just a couple of months. One day I asked my guildmates how did the name became Iniquity. They said it was just cool.
No particular reason at all. I created the same guild name because I wanted to preserve the memories
I've had at the previous Iniquity, and also the same principle. Helping others become OP, being friends with other players, and most of all, Strive for the top ranks. That's all.

Squad Lvl Required: 11

PWR: No pwr required.

Guild Code: 001 003 00460

What do you look for a potential guild member:? Just be active and, please do mingle with us sometimes xD

#2 Jeonshin

Jeonshin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts
  • Lafeyatte
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Awkward

Posted 14 February 2016 - 03:23 PM

ew it's a sink