Meliabum's Raven/ripper Solo Videos Compilation ( 93 Idn Content )

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#41 Erui

Erui

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2994 posts
  • EruPop
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 19 January 2016 - 10:58 AM

Re toughs

Toughs are only good IF and only IF used in conjunction with ppot DDNL rings for that atk %

Posted Image
Posted Image

Different class but the principles are the same.

#42 NoHealNoHP

NoHealNoHP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts
  • hue
  • DN, Springwood
  • hue

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:38 AM

View PostErui, on 19 January 2016 - 10:58 AM, said:

Re toughs

Toughs are only good IF and only IF used in conjunction with ppot DDNL rings for that atk %

Posted Image
Posted Image

SInce I can't afford the LRDN accesories... (pang) (pang) (pang)  problems (T.T) I'll just try this one..
tough necklace with 3 U RDN accessory<<<what do you think?

Edited by NoHealNoHP, 19 January 2016 - 11:38 AM.

#43 KuronoKito

KuronoKito

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1600 posts
  • Shikyoku, Riryuu
  • DN, Holywood
  • DragonTear

Posted 19 January 2016 - 01:09 PM

View PostNoHealNoHP, on 19 January 2016 - 11:38 AM, said:

SInce I can't afford the LRDN accesories... (pang) (pang) (pang)  problems (T.T) I'll just try this one..
nope
as long you got your crit capped changing to tough can be a good option too, the damage increase won't be extreme like 10% or so, but at least 3%-5% is doable,
the thing about tough is currently crit cap is hard to achieve even if you're agi class, unless you're planning to full yolo agi crit, reaching crit cap is quite annoying without acces slot, first thing is we don't have wind jade anymore at weapon and sub weapon, second is, HG jade to 90 jade didn't increase much agi (even lower), the crit advantage mostly comes from that crit% option on 90 jade

View PostErui, on 19 January 2016 - 10:58 AM, said:

Re toughs

Posted Image
Posted Image

View PostNoHealNoHP, on 19 January 2016 - 11:38 AM, said:

if we're talking about raven, then sorry that principle won't work here, soon after patch our base dark attack is about 32%(weapon) + 4~5%(ACC cash) + 30% (passive) + 5%(title), if we're considering unique ring here we have 9.4% more dark attack
we already have 72% dark attack, or 81,4% dark attack (not L ring)
tough will give us 18% or 19% at most unless you're using rose red, and at that point you can use whatever gear you have anyway, it will deal ****tons of damage anyway.

Dark Attack Basic
72% Dark
With Tough Basic (double tough)
90% Dark attack  = 10.4% boost over basic
with tough + unique ring
99.x% Dark attack (almost 100%)
which is 16% boost over basic
but only 10.2% boost over unique ring
to simplify the calculation, if you lost more than 9% patk
example pre tough patk 90k, post tough 81k, tough won't boost your patk that much,
hence why tough is useful only on extremely high gear which stat from acc didn't matter that much as when you're just using average gear where that extra jade and agi on neck and ear matters alot,
a little example is at patk 130k, the contribution from agi neck and earring at most is 8.5k (3k agi on each + 2.6k agi on jade, can be lower, but let's take extreme)
you only lost 6% patk, but gain 10-11% more damage gain, you gain on total 4% more damage (see what i said about tough didn't affect that much now, blame agi/str to patk coefficient increase, if they increase it to 0.6 or 0.7, tough will actually lose out hard here)
tl;dr tough is overrated, you can use it, but the increase is just so so..
buf if you already have tough, you can save money on neck and earring slot like.. dunno, a long long time
similar situation to DDL ring, if you already had them, that is DDLs + tough acc combo, you might not need to change your acc for a long time, the only contender is L grade 80 jades anyway, other is either same, increase a little number, or just straight up worse

Edited by KuronoKito, 19 January 2016 - 01:12 PM.

#44 MeliaBum

MeliaBum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • MeliaBum
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 19 January 2016 - 03:55 PM

lolol my video log has become a discussion thread hahahahah :) not bad LOL.

anyway for a bonus video the blue screen of death. my sub pov sadly not my raven

from phase 1 i dced and continue to do with blue screen.

do note im on a 40' lcd tv mounted on my room wall. so yea the burn to eyes is real LOLLL and it was alot more blue on my screen.

#45 Exassassin

Exassassin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 05:05 PM

I main Raven in NA which had about 105k phys along with 81% dark with 2 tough(Radiants) and 2 lvl 80 unique tech rings. I sold my tough(Radiant) Earrings and plan to just use a lvl 90 Rain Drop tech Earring when we get that since that's 10% more dmg on our highest dps skill and getting a lot more agi gain while using the tough Necklace. lvl 90 tech necklace with high agi and crows deadfall would be a good alternative too.

#46 NoHealNoHP

NoHealNoHP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts
  • hue
  • DN, Springwood
  • hue

Posted 19 January 2016 - 07:27 PM

View PostMeliaBum, on 19 January 2016 - 03:55 PM, said:

lolol my video log has become a discussion thread hahahahah :) not bad LOL.

If you don't mind (;])  This would help "new to Raven" players (:&gt;)

#47 NoHealNoHP

NoHealNoHP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts
  • hue
  • DN, Springwood
  • hue

Posted 19 January 2016 - 07:31 PM

View PostKuronoKito, on 19 January 2016 - 01:09 PM, said:

nope
as long you got your crit capped changing to tough can be a good option too, the damage increase won't be extreme like 10% or so, but at least 3%-5% is doable,
the thing about tough is currently crit cap is hard to achieve even if you're agi class, unless you're planning to full yolo agi crit, reaching crit cap is quite annoying without acces slot, first thing is we don't have wind jade anymore at weapon and sub weapon, second is, HG jade to 90 jade didn't increase much agi (even lower), the crit advantage mostly comes from that crit% option on 90 jade

if we're talking about raven, then sorry that principle won't work here, soon after patch our base dark attack is about 32%(weapon) + 4~5%(ACC cash) + 30% (passive) + 5%(title), if we're considering unique ring here we have 9.4% more dark attack
tough will give us 18% or 19% at most unless you're using rose red, and at that point you can use whatever gear you have anyway, it will deal ****tons of damage anyway.

Dark Attack Basic
72% Dark
With Tough Basic (double tough)
90% Dark attack  = 10.4% boost over basic
with tough + unique ring
99.x% Dark attack (almost 100%)
which is 16% boost over basic
but only 10.2% boost over unique ring
to simplify the calculation, if you lost more than 9% patk
example pre tough patk 90k, post tough 81k, tough won't boost your patk that much,
hence why tough is useful only on extremely high gear which stat from acc didn't matter that much as when you're just using average gear where that extra jade and agi on neck and ear matters alot,
a little example is at patk 130k, the contribution from agi neck and earring at most is 8.5k (3k agi on each + 2.6k agi on jade, can be lower, but let's take extreme)
you only lost 6% patk, but gain 10-11% more damage gain, you gain on total 4% more damage (see what i said about tough didn't affect that much now, blame agi/str to patk coefficient increase, if they increase it to 0.6 or 0.7, tough will actually lose out hard here)
tl;dr tough is overrated, you can use it, but the increase is just so so..
buf if you already have tough, you can save money on neck and earring slot like.. dunno, a long long time
similar situation to DDL ring, if you already had them, that is DDLs + tough acc combo, you might not need to change your acc for a long time, the only contender is L grade 80 jades anyway, other is either same, increase a little number, or just straight up worse
Thank you for the very helpful information (;])

#48 MeliaBum

MeliaBum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • MeliaBum
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 19 January 2016 - 08:35 PM

View PostNoHealNoHP, on 19 January 2016 - 07:27 PM, said:

If you don't mind (;])  This would help "new to Raven" players (:&gt;)

hahaha i dont mind LOL.. more info the better. thats why i started to post on forum my videos too. was only meant for my guild at first, but some people keep asking and those who left use to pm me and ask also. so i decided to just post here. it helps watching how others do their runs and so on. not so geared party runs. max eq runs dont really teach much but well thats my point of view

#49 Erui

Erui

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2994 posts
  • EruPop
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 19 January 2016 - 10:54 PM

View PostKuronoKito, on 19 January 2016 - 01:09 PM, said:

nope

Now which principle didn't apply in my computations? Everything you said affirmed my computations.

#50 KuronoKito

KuronoKito

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1600 posts
  • Shikyoku, Riryuu
  • DN, Holywood
  • DragonTear

Posted 20 January 2016 - 05:46 PM

View PostErui, on 19 January 2016 - 10:54 PM, said:

Now which principle didn't apply in my computations? Everything you said affirmed my computations.
my mistake on bad wording,
what i mean is that calculation won't work exactly same for raven(and other dark class in general), because we have innate dark attack, only if you do have extremely high number of patk that the loss of necklace and earring jade and status can be covered, tough will be quite inferior (but higher number in elemental attack seems nice)

tl;dr if you already have tough, you don't really have to use any other acc, for those that don't have tough, buying tough is quite only viable for ECJ-ers, and even then the loss of stat is still pretty Huge
for those that have BDL +13 set (yes set...) where your patk without acc could reach a massive number like 110k or more, the loss from stat won't matter much, and we can get more patk from tough, but for most people (people with patk in range of 70k-90k with stat acc) save your money, don't buy tough, it's quite a waste imo...

Edited by KuronoKito, 20 January 2016 - 05:47 PM.

#51 MeliaBum

MeliaBum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • MeliaBum
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 30 January 2016 - 12:47 AM

added manticore and abn solo pov raven after ele resist removal

#52 NoHealNoHP

NoHealNoHP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts
  • hue
  • DN, Springwood
  • hue

Posted 30 January 2016 - 03:50 PM

Now you are wearing tough/s (love)

#53 MeliaBum

MeliaBum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • MeliaBum
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 30 January 2016 - 04:05 PM

View PostNoHealNoHP, on 30 January 2016 - 03:50 PM, said:

Now you are wearing tough/s (love)

haha yea i got it kinda cheap. im very old school the way i play and build my eq and so on. waiting for the balancing patch for raven to come. to change and adapt to the new era

#54 MeliaBum

MeliaBum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • MeliaBum
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 30 January 2016 - 08:03 PM

so those who dont know me, LOL i dont have any experience in this nest whatsoever before tuesdays patch

so do be kind for the mistakes i did LOLOL

oh yea every boss i played the drama show by having shyt low Hp by mistakes LOL..

anyway enjoy. shall record a better video when i have time and also have practice abit on this nest.

PS bare with the time my fd isnt even 7% nor do i have + 13 weapons/armor

video still processing so Hd isnt ready yet

someone asked me how much have i topped up so far in dn.

well emm

Posted Image

yes i am stingy and no i have not purchase illegal gold also. LOL

if you feel i have do feel free to make a report and let cc check themself LOLOL

anyway Enjoy the video haha

(cool) (rose) (pen)

Edited by MeliaBum, 30 January 2016 - 08:11 PM.

#55 NoHealNoHP

NoHealNoHP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts
  • hue
  • DN, Springwood
  • hue

Posted 30 January 2016 - 09:46 PM

View PostMeliaBum, on 30 January 2016 - 04:05 PM, said:

waiting for the balancing patch for raven to come. to change and adapt to the new era
I am patiently waiting also here (glance)  hope it would come sooner (clap) (&lt;3) (clap)

#56 MeliaBum

MeliaBum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • MeliaBum
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 13 March 2016 - 03:40 AM

added pov RDN

been busy with my intern and all dont really have much time to play. so i tried to record this one random rdn run sadly the fps drop to 20 is still real LOL my HDD is most likely dying on me.

will record more when i get myself an ssd..

enjoy.

PS; 15 min.30 sec to 17 min most epic of moments LOL

Edited by MeliaBum, 13 March 2016 - 02:28 PM.

#57 MeliaBum

MeliaBum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • MeliaBum
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 24 March 2016 - 01:33 AM

adding rdn HC raven pov

enjoy

start from stage 3 till dragon death. decided to record only when i reach stage 3. before that didnt consider recording

Edited by MeliaBum, 24 March 2016 - 01:34 AM.

#58 MeliaBum

MeliaBum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • MeliaBum
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 04 May 2016 - 12:07 AM

added raven rdn abyss run after boost.

enjoy

#59 drazix

drazix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 10:25 PM

can someone post a pve raven skill build :D thanks

#60 Exassassin

Exassassin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 12:00 AM

View Postdrazix, on 04 May 2016 - 10:25 PM, said:

can someone post a pve raven skill build :D thanks

My builds a bit different than most so yeah, also ignore the shift blow tech.

Posted Image

Edited by Exassassin, 05 May 2016 - 12:00 AM.