Jump to content


[Pvp] Send Out Your Best In The Energeyes Guild Showdown 2015!


  • Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#21 CzadeQuiber

CzadeQuiber

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • BlackCzane, BRShiina
  • DN, Greenwood
  • GuidingStar

Posted 04 December 2015 - 02:21 AM

View PostHandyyy, on 04 December 2015 - 01:18 AM, said:

Deal with it ! (cool)

but its kawaii ~ (love) (hat)

#22 MasterTogo

MasterTogo

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • MasterTogo
  • DN, Springwood
  • BoRaCay

Posted 04 December 2015 - 06:24 AM

LimitSoo,

What are alternatives for the required National ID or NRIC for registration in this event? We have four brave volunteers already but we can't push through with the registration because National ID or NRIC is required. We don't have an ID system like that in the Philippines. Your prompt response would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by MasterTogo, 04 December 2015 - 06:25 AM.


#23 MoonMoonMoon

MoonMoonMoon

    Member

  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 570 posts
  • MoonMoon Clan

Posted 04 December 2015 - 09:58 AM

View PostMasterTogo, on 04 December 2015 - 06:24 AM, said:

    LimitSoo,

What are alternatives for the required National ID or NRIC for registration in this event? We have four brave volunteers already but we can't push through with the registration because National ID or NRIC is required. We don't have an ID system like that in the Philippines. Your prompt response would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Your passport should have a form of National ID stated on it. Alternatively you may want to provide a driver or school ID to verify your members' particulars.

As for the rest that are encountering the error when attempting to register, the team is looking into it currently.

Edited by MoonMoonMoon, 04 December 2015 - 10:03 AM.


#24 LimitSoo

LimitSoo

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 125 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 11:39 AM

Hi all,

I have feedback to the team on this issue and they are working on it to simplify the sign up. Thank you.

#25 myzorro143

myzorro143

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • sdasd3213d ZerSena
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Despaired

Posted 04 December 2015 - 12:25 PM

View PostLimitSoo, on 04 December 2015 - 11:39 AM, said:

Hi all,

I have feedback to the team on this issue and they are working on it to simplify the sign up. Thank you.

(up) (up) (up) (up) (up)

#26 MasterTogo

MasterTogo

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • MasterTogo
  • DN, Springwood
  • BoRaCay

Posted 04 December 2015 - 03:33 PM

View PostMoonMoonMoon, on 04 December 2015 - 09:58 AM, said:

Your passport should have a form of National ID stated on it. Alternatively you may want to provide a driver or school ID to verify your members' particulars.

As for the rest that are encountering the error when attempting to register, the team is looking into it currently.

A passport number is an identity number in the Philippines but it is not considered a National ID. Likewise, a drivers license nor a school ID are not considered such. The National ID system is still in the legislative body of the country pending enactment. Anyhow, we will take your advice and shall proceedd. Thanks very much for the reply.

#27 MoonMoonMoon

MoonMoonMoon

    Member

  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 570 posts
  • MoonMoon Clan

Posted 04 December 2015 - 05:16 PM

HI peeps. Those who have encountered an error while signing up, please do try again and see whether it's rectified. If it is, do let us know here!

#28 juuken21

juuken21

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 05:18 PM

Question about the wings and the title rewards. will it be given to the specific character that's been used in the tournament or will we have an option to give it to our preferred character eg same account char but not the participating char, different account and character from the char used. thank you in advance :)

#29 MoonMoonMoon

MoonMoonMoon

    Member

  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 570 posts
  • MoonMoon Clan

Posted 04 December 2015 - 06:06 PM

View Postjuuken21, on 04 December 2015 - 05:18 PM, said:

Question about the wings and the title rewards. will it be given to the specific character that's been used in the tournament or will we have an option to give it to our preferred character eg same account char but not the participating char, different account and character from the char used. thank you in advance :)

Strictly given to the participating characters only.

#30 3xtFifty

3xtFifty

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts
  • 3xtBlade <3 BD
  • DN, Springwood
  • Hiatus

Posted 04 December 2015 - 07:10 PM

Just curious, is there any form of recording/livestream etc? I'm not participating but am actually interested to watch

Edited by 3xtFifty, 04 December 2015 - 07:10 PM.


#31 MoonMoonMoon

MoonMoonMoon

    Member

  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 570 posts
  • MoonMoon Clan

Posted 04 December 2015 - 07:22 PM

View Post3xtFifty, on 04 December 2015 - 07:10 PM, said:

Just curious, is there any form of recording/livestream etc? I'm not participating but am actually interested to watch

Highly unlikely.

#32 Seikki

Seikki

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 07:32 PM

Sir, do we really need to fill up the National ID ? how about the players without national IDs? gosh i don't even know if the Philippines have that =_= please guide us accordingly thanks

#33 myzorro143

myzorro143

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • sdasd3213d ZerSena
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Despaired

Posted 04 December 2015 - 08:31 PM

  • Each guild can only send out ONE team to participate in this tournament. Should there be a 2nd or 3rd team from the same guild, that guild will be awarded an immediate disqualification.
I just want the admins to be aware of the possibility of framing up a particular guild? What if in an event someone creates a dummy account to register in the tournament like for example Guild1 has already submitted and someone also registers again using Guild1 and using other member of the said guild's in game names.

#34 MoonMoonMoon

MoonMoonMoon

    Member

  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 570 posts
  • MoonMoon Clan

Posted 04 December 2015 - 08:37 PM

View Postmyzorro143, on 04 December 2015 - 08:31 PM, said:

  • Each guild can only send out ONE team to participate in this tournament. Should there be a 2nd or 3rd team from the same guild, that guild will be awarded an immediate disqualification.
I just want the admins to be aware of the possibility of framing up a particular guild? What if in an event someone creates a dummy account to register in the tournament like for example Guild1 has already submitted and someone also registers again using Guild1 and using other member of the said guild's in game names.

Hence the need for members' personal particulars such as National ID to ensure integrity of registration.

#35 myzorro143

myzorro143

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • sdasd3213d ZerSena
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Despaired

Posted 04 December 2015 - 08:44 PM

View PostMoonMoonMoon, on 04 December 2015 - 08:37 PM, said:

Hence the need for members' personal particulars such as National ID to ensure integrity of registration.

ahh.... thank you...

#36 Glacie

Glacie

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5190 posts
  • Centio, Physician
  • DN, Springwood
  • LINELife, Lurking

Posted 05 December 2015 - 10:25 AM

@moderators

I hope only our character's IGN will be shown in all times of the matches/tourney

And all the other information used in the registration will be kept private.

IF it is not, I will discuss with my team again.

Edited by Glacie, 05 December 2015 - 10:25 AM.


#37 MoonMoonMoon

MoonMoonMoon

    Member

  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 570 posts
  • MoonMoon Clan

Posted 05 December 2015 - 10:47 AM

View PostGlacie, on 05 December 2015 - 10:25 AM, said:

@moderators

I hope only our character's IGN will be shown in all times of the matches/tourney

And all the other information used in the registration will be kept private.

IF it is not, I will discuss with my team again.

...?

Only IGNs and representing guild will be public.

I can't think of reasons the other information should be exposed.

Edited by MoonMoonMoon, 05 December 2015 - 10:47 AM.


#38 Glacie

Glacie

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5190 posts
  • Centio, Physician
  • DN, Springwood
  • LINELife, Lurking

Posted 05 December 2015 - 11:13 AM

View PostMoonMoonMoon, on 05 December 2015 - 10:47 AM, said:

...?

Only IGNs and representing guild will be public.

I can't think of reasons the other information should be exposed.

Well, because when registering, only the team leader can register for all members and that means the team leader needs access to the member's personal information especially national identification number. Since such 'sharing' already can occur during the registration, its not exactly irrational to suspect that it could  happen during the tournament itself. But thanks for the clarification.

You must understand that forming a team need not be real life acquaintances to do so. Hence, the whole team has to agree if some of the sensitive information is 'shared' with the team leader.

TBH, I don't like this sort of registration. But because my team is fine with it, so all is well.

It should be that each player registers for the tournament and key in their own personal details. And then they can 'select/join' the appropriate team.
In order to ensure no strangers can just crash into a team, the team leader has the option to confirm the 'applications'.

Edited by Glacie, 05 December 2015 - 11:15 AM.


#39 ZORENTEL

ZORENTEL

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 12:59 PM

i cant register my team.. we are different class and IGN..how to fix this?

Please check the following:
  • You have duplicated team member.


#40 rotiibom

rotiibom

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 01:45 PM

HEY WHY DOES DA HAVE BUG FIGHTING ASSASIN CLASS IN LADDER? CANT EVEN fishING DMG THEM