Jump to content


[Pvp] Send Out Your Best In The Energeyes Guild Showdown 2015!


  • Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#41 MeiZan

MeiZan

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • ZanMei
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • CapsLock, Guild Leader

Posted 05 December 2015 - 02:00 PM

I want to ask if all members that will be registered needs to complete all information?

Some of My members may be able to give the Full name, preferred nickname, Contact, email address, IGN, & Job but the problem is is the National ID.. Since its an In-Game event.. I don't think there is no such restrictions for any AGE limit.. but based from the age may affect for them to provide the National ID..

So question here is is that OK that the National ID can have atleast another method? its not Clearly stated if that information is mandatory (usually we see a " * " sign if its REquired..

we are ready to submit but some details lack. So Please guide us through.

#42 MoonMoonMoon

MoonMoonMoon

    Member

  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 570 posts
  • MoonMoon Clan

Posted 05 December 2015 - 03:14 PM

View PostGlacie, on 05 December 2015 - 11:13 AM, said:

You must understand that forming a team need not be real life acquaintances to do so. Hence, the whole team has to agree if some of the sensitive information is 'shared' with the team leader.

A guild doesn't need to be acquainted in real life to build up the level of trust among each other either.

Having the team leader collate every personal particulars from the respective members is a faster & reliable way of registering than what you've suggested:

View PostGlacie, on 05 December 2015 - 11:13 AM, said:

It should be that each player registers for the tournament and key in their own personal details. And then they can 'select/join' the appropriate team.
In order to ensure no strangers can just crash into a team, the team leader has the option to confirm the 'applications'.

Not only does it take considerably longer than what's planned originally, it'll also result in members forgetting to apply for their teams and be teamless after the registration period. In addition, the leaders will have to log into the system to accept the application in order to enlist them into the roster.

I'd rather have the leaders compile everything from the start and hand it to us to ensure a slot for them. It's either they get the required information done and passed to us, or they save the trouble of having their entry invalidated later on due to missing members. It's also much easier for the management team to keep track of the participants too.

View PostMeiZan, on 05 December 2015 - 02:00 PM, said:

I want to ask if all members that will be registered needs to complete all information?

Some of My members may be able to give the Full name, preferred nickname, Contact, email address, IGN, & Job but the problem is is the National ID.. Since its an In-Game event.. I don't think there is no such restrictions for any AGE limit.. but based from the age may affect for them to provide the National ID..

So question here is is that OK that the National ID can have atleast another method? its not Clearly stated if that information is mandatory (usually we see a " * " sign if its REquired..

we are ready to submit but some details lack. So Please guide us through.

View PostMoonMoonMoon, on 04 December 2015 - 09:58 AM, said:

Your passport should have a form of National ID stated on it. Alternatively you may want to provide a driver or school ID to verify your members' particulars.

Edited by MoonMoonMoon, 05 December 2015 - 03:35 PM.


#43 MeiZan

MeiZan

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • ZanMei
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • CapsLock, Guild Leader

Posted 05 December 2015 - 03:27 PM

@ MoonMoonMoon yeah i saw that...Alternatively you may want to provide a driver or school ID to verify your members' particulars.

Is there any list of Approved ID that we can use... one of my member he has a Welder's ID... Im not sure if that counts though.. usually if its Identity related cases... We normally use Legitimate/Valid ID like Government issued once.. Since its not being specified.. its a bit Worrying.. so I just want confirmation if that will do or not..

#44 MoonMoonMoon

MoonMoonMoon

    Member

  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 570 posts
  • MoonMoon Clan

Posted 05 December 2015 - 03:29 PM

View PostMeiZan, on 05 December 2015 - 03:27 PM, said:

@ MoonMoonMoon yeah i saw that...Alternatively you may want to provide a driver or school ID to verify your members' particulars.

Is there any list of Approved ID that we can use... one of my member he has a Welder's ID... Im not sure if that counts though.. usually if its Identity related cases... We normally use Legitimate/Valid ID like Government issued once.. Since its not being specified.. its a bit Worrying.. so I just want confirmation if that will do or not..

As long as the ID is uniquely tied to each of your members, yes.

I suggest using government issued IDs first as I suppose they're the safest and most reliable way of identifying the members.

#45 Glacie

Glacie

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5190 posts
  • Centio, Physician
  • DN, Springwood
  • LINELife, Lurking

Posted 05 December 2015 - 03:31 PM

View PostMoonMoonMoon, on 05 December 2015 - 03:14 PM, said:

-

Fair enough, but I still stand by my view that passing sensitive information (especially IC) is quite dangerous. Maybe can think of subbing that field to something else next time in the future.

#46 FiryQueen

FiryQueen

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2713 posts
  • AlinaQueen
  • DN, Greenwood
  • LullyQueen, FiryQueen, RIDSECT/Nursery/RelevanT

Posted 05 December 2015 - 05:56 PM

Q1: can a fifith person register for the 4 members that going to enter the game? (no the fifth one wont join for sure)

Q2: if somone happen to forgot their phone number that he/she registered with CC account, can she/he uses a new phone num? (same goes for email?)


*giving IC, i myself find it skeptical :/ but rules are rules*

#47 XaelCry

XaelCry

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 05 December 2015 - 08:42 PM

View PostFiryQueen, on 05 December 2015 - 05:56 PM, said:

Q1: can a fifith person register for the 4 members that going to enter the game? (no the fifth one wont join for sure)

Q2: if somone happen to forgot their phone number that he/she registered with CC account, can she/he uses a new phone num? (same goes for email?)


*giving IC, i myself find it skeptical :/ but rules are rules*
Yes the International code.
Since some region is different , what if the one who registering it were outside the SEA? (oo)
and IC in every region have different code and numering tho its not limited.
And wht if its still below 18? or doesnt have one yet (clap)

#48 LimitSoo

LimitSoo

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 125 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 09:50 PM

View PostMeiZan, on 05 December 2015 - 02:00 PM, said:

I want to ask if all members that will be registered needs to complete all information?

Some of My members may be able to give the Full name, preferred nickname, Contact, email address, IGN, & Job but the problem is is the National ID.. Since its an In-Game event.. I don't think there is no such restrictions for any AGE limit.. but based from the age may affect for them to provide the National ID..

So question here is is that OK that the National ID can have atleast another method? its not Clearly stated if that information is mandatory (usually we see a " * " sign if its REquired..

we are ready to submit but some details lack. So Please guide us through.

Hi,

Players can provide student ID or other ID for verification purposed. Meaning that if you are using your student ID, in the event that we require verification, CC will request the player to send in their student ID card to prove that the account belongs to the player.

We would like to avoid the event that someone else "pretend" or "act" as another player to sign up or using a "dummy" account. Which is why there is a need for all these details.

#49 LimitSoo

LimitSoo

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 125 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 09:55 PM

View PostXaelCry, on 05 December 2015 - 08:42 PM, said:

Yes the International code.
Since some region is different , what if the one who registering it were outside the SEA? (oo)
and IC in every region have different code and numering tho its not limited.
And wht if its still below 18? or doesnt have one yet (clap)

Hi all,

I believe in every nation there will be some sort of unique ID give to them (Student ID for example) even if they are below 18. "IC" in every region have different code and numbering so its fine to use it.

#50 LimitSoo

LimitSoo

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 125 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 10:03 PM

View PostFiryQueen, on 05 December 2015 - 05:56 PM, said:

Q1: can a fifith person register for the 4 members that going to enter the game? (no the fifth one wont join for sure)

Q2: if somone happen to forgot their phone number that he/she registered with CC account, can she/he uses a new phone num? (same goes for email?)


*giving IC, i myself find it skeptical :/ but rules are rules*

Hi,

It would be best for the team leader to register as the team leader will be the one that CC will  be communicating with. In the event that CC is unable to contact the team, they will be disqualified from the tournament.

Players should update their cherry exchange account if there is any change or email and etc. If player is unable to verified his/her account, they might not be able to received any of the prizes.

#51 lutfi91

lutfi91

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts
  • xSolareas
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Gummy

Posted 06 December 2015 - 08:51 PM

I really hope there will be marshals to judge the matches, because lag will most definitely be part of the tourney.

#52 ZoneStrike

ZoneStrike

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 12:14 AM

@LimitSoo

I would like to ask if it is okay if some the accounts that will participate in the tournament is not complete CC info but the team leader is complete CC info and the players of said incomplete accounts can still provide the registration requirements.

For example:

The real email for Player A is "Player_A@cc.com" but he doesn't know that so he puts "Player_A@gmail.com" instead.
But still provide correct IGN for the character that he'll be using.

#53 XaelCry

XaelCry

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 07 December 2015 - 05:16 AM

View PostZoneStrike, on 07 December 2015 - 12:14 AM, said:

@LimitSoo

I would like to ask if it is okay if some the accounts that will participate in the tournament is not complete CC info but the team leader is complete CC info and the players of said incomplete accounts can still provide the registration requirements.

For example:

The real email for Player A is "Player_A@cc.com" but he doesn't know that so he puts "Player_A@gmail.com" instead.
But still provide correct IGN for the character that he'll be using.
Yes exactly.
I created this account 3 years ago. Cant even edit it for reason. I tried to check settings only email or password could be changed.
Self data like account name, IC (I dont even remember what kind of number i put there since i was like 14 y/o),other private information cannot be edited.

Edited by XaelCry, 07 December 2015 - 05:17 AM.


#54 Chocorroles

Chocorroles

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7615 posts
  • Kuha
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 07 December 2015 - 12:38 PM

Posted Image

#55 Sora1994

Sora1994

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 478 posts
  • SoraRaida
  • DN, Holywood
  • Gryffinclaw

Posted 07 December 2015 - 02:45 PM

My guild has already registered for the tournament with 4 players, but one player suddenly want to back out and we have a substitute player. Can I change the details of the registration with the new substitute player?

#56 lennon001lee

lennon001lee

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 615 posts
  • Lenoresu
  • DN, Greenwood
  • LeHAX/Epicentre/Bakazoku

Posted 07 December 2015 - 04:15 PM

Can eat pots? o.o

#57 Glacie

Glacie

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5190 posts
  • Centio, Physician
  • DN, Springwood
  • LINELife, Lurking

Posted 07 December 2015 - 04:21 PM

View PostSora1994, on 07 December 2015 - 02:45 PM, said:

My guild has already registered for the tournament with 4 players, but one player suddenly want to back out and we have a substitute player. Can I change the details of the registration with the new substitute player?

I think you can. Send the email to pvp@cherrycredits.com

I sent in a email yesterday to update my team's information but have yet to receive any replies yet though... (tense)

#58 PotatoChips

PotatoChips

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • iRedoex
  • DN, Holywood
  • Throne

Posted 07 December 2015 - 05:04 PM

it says i have a duplicated team member , what does this mean?
all of us have never registered in the tourna under another guild
:(

#59 Sora1994

Sora1994

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 478 posts
  • SoraRaida
  • DN, Holywood
  • Gryffinclaw

Posted 07 December 2015 - 06:09 PM

View Postlennon001lee, on 07 December 2015 - 04:15 PM, said:

Can eat pots? o.o
Nope. Items are not allowed.

View PostGlacie, on 07 December 2015 - 04:21 PM, said:

I think you can. Send the email to pvp@cherrycredits.com

I sent in a email yesterday to update my team's information but have yet to receive any replies yet though... (tense)
Thanks thanks (:])

#60 Exompa

Exompa

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • MamaJhigs
  • ExorcisT Guild Master ( BlitzWood)

Posted 07 December 2015 - 07:13 PM

Having this kind of error message when trying to register...


Please check the following:
  • You have duplicated team member.

Does it mean that some of them already registered in other server??? or the same server?? Need Answer ASAP!!!