kambinks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5340 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 05 January 2016 - 11:55 AM

Introductions and Salutations
Greetings everyone. I've decided to update this as I'm already ingame updating and doing some ironing on my English patch so might as well spend some minutes updating this. Hope it helps.

It is not meant to be a solid stone of information as everyone should be aware how the game is being delivered in cDN or kDN doesn't necessarily mean it'll be a carbon copy of it into SEA. Some things may change, some may not arrive altogether. But the purpose of this thread is for reference and as a general heads up.

DISCLAMER : The things shared in this post is just information from one of the elder servers. It should be known that each server handles their contents differently and some of the things shared here might not reach SEA servers at all. This post is just for sharing information and for general musings for future reference. Use the information given with a grain of salt.

---------------------------------------

Epic Grade Acccessories for level 93

Posted Image

Granom Stone x15
*Obtained from dissasembling accessories. You can obtain 3 stones from Granom Accessories.

*Theano Accessories are not useable. You can't disassemble them. You can only use Accessories farmed from Granom Nest.

The stats are as follows.

Posted Image

Granoms Nest Accessories
Similar to Cauda accessories with 2 or 3 out of 4 possible Stats will be given based on RNG with set bonuses for all variation as below.

Posted Image

The set bonus applies to all Granoms accessories. so far theres no specific FD variants like Ultimate Granoms or such.

Rings comes with
Physical / Magical Attack +2345~ +2345
AGI STR or INT 2268
Criticals 7368
Critical Damage TBC

Earrings comes with
Physical / Magical Attack +636 ~ +636
AGI STR or INT 3315
Vitality 578
Criticals 2002
Critical Damage TBC

Necklace comes with
Physical / Magical Attack +636 ~ +636
Defense 5776
Mdef 7700
Vitality 850
Max HP 25842
Criticals 2002
Critical Damage 2369

Nothing on gears so far but I'm sure the various sims available can fill that in.

Edited by kambinks, 01 December 2016 - 03:47 PM.

#2 kambinks

kambinks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5340 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 05 January 2016 - 11:55 AM

Outdated 93 cap gears

Listing the available gears for 93 cap that we have so far. The names are not actually like mentioned below, Its just how I named it according to previous gears for easy reference on my English Patch.

As for the elusive Necklace, not sure if it drops in TKN but it seems to be available in Distorted Zone. Though Its a very rare drop since I've been farming DZ often and have no whiff of the Earrings at all. You can get Cauda lv93 grade accessories from TKN. Hardcore gives 2 more variation of accessories but I haven't got any. More rare drops presumably.

Still no idea for a name for the necklace :( probably will just leave it like that till if I actually get one or you can just go and suggest one. :D

Posted Image

Reminder : NM points will be reset when the Nightmare lv 93 stage updates come so don't bother farming NM points hoping to use them to buy 93 cap stuff,

Nightmare lv93 and Coma Lv93 Gears will require the following Nightmare points
Nightmare lv93
Weapons & Secondary weapons 66000 NM points

Coma lv 93
Weapons & Secondary weapons 7200 NM points +30G
Headgear 4800 NM points +20G
Upper body 6240 points +26G
Lower body 5760 points +24G
Gloves & Boots 2400 points +10G

93 Epic Gears are around Prophet gear levels.

NM frags and Coma frags are still very much useful even in 93 cap since Evolved versions are still a few ticks stronger than what 93 epics can give. Enhancement transfers from 90 Epics to 93 Epics are available with a penalty of 1 level enhancement whilst 90 Uniques can be transfered to 93 epics without any penalties (tested with Ice Dragon EQs.. Not sure if its the same with PVP Uniques or Evolved ones). There are still plenty of parties for NM farming. Still waiting for NM 93 cap to see whats new.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awakening Quest lvl 93

Just wanted to add some stuff about the awakening quest. The quest revolves around clearing lvl 90 (Blue Wind Plains) dungeons along a quest line. Its pretty linear and theres nothing much to comment on the quest. Easy as well considering Abyss mode is locked for 93 cap and you can only do it in Master or normal.

At the start of 93 cap your awakening page will be greyed-out and you'll need to complete this quest line to unlock it.

Quest giver will be the daily quest goddess chick.
Posted Image

Which leads to this guy in the 90 dungeons portal
Posted Image

You'll be doing dungeon runs for this guy. It'll be around 7 dungeons i'm guestimating? Can't remember but its back and forth the old dungeons looking for the guy below and activating quest logs. Nothing out of the ordinary.
Posted Image

And end up with this guy
Posted Image

And unlocks the awakening page. I was level 91 when I unlocked this so i already have 3 of the 6 skills. Each awakening skills requires 3 SPs. I'll add in the comment if it requires some SP savings later on when i'm at 93 but you'll need 18 SPs to unlock all skills.

Posted Image

Some Random Stuff to Share.
Still have some other stuff to update and description but will have to wait a few whiles. Kinda busy with work.

Sander's Wing Tails and Decals

Again a disclamer.. These might not reach SEA knowing how ****ty SEA can be at times but we have had free stuff before so fairplay if they do include them. Pretty much a reskin of the green ones that we can get from the R coins shop but for the tail it does look thinner than the ones in SEA.

Only level 90 chars above gets to buy them

Posted Image

Teardrop Headgears and some Jades stats
Goddess  Teardrop head gears for your amusement. To be honest i think SEA has some catching up to do on this since theres about 3 different headgears changes in cDN yet SEA still has the same ones for quite sometime now. Stats are 4 points per stat. Nothing much to wow about there.

Posted Image

Some more random stuff to share

Something I think I haven't ever seen in SEA but its a fav event in older servers.

Nightmare mode lv93

Tried it and theres nothing much to add. 2 Stages and gives around 1.8k to 2k points per run. Drops gold and lv93 talismans. And some of that Red Ruby for enhancing gems. The boss I faced so far is the Manticore from DDN complete with the thunder orbs mechanics with a twist.

According to translations theres a 3rd stage but not implemented yet. Loosely translated the 1st stage is something like Frost Hound stage, 2nd stage is Flame Hound stage, 3rd stage which is in the games uistring but not in game is called something like Destruction Hound.

Though I don't know where they get the term hound from.. Its the same old stages with some more recent mobs but same overall mechanics. Will post pics if I feel the need to but nothing much to share.
That is all folks.. Happy crafting and hope the guide helps with answering random peoples posts in GD later on. Thanks for reading and all that huha.

Credits :  

My brother for his cDN account
Freedomplays.com for the Skill acc changes info.

Edited by kambinks, 01 December 2016 - 03:46 PM.

#3 momona

momona

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2761 posts
  • momona1412/MeshFile
  • DN, Holywood
  • beakers

Posted 05 January 2016 - 01:16 PM

Hah. I've hoarded all the cauda accessories i've obtained. Should be easy to craft a few skill accessories for my main then.

#4 Constatino

Constatino

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 05 January 2016 - 01:22 PM

21k crit on ring (oo)
seems like they remove the paralyze and stun status from skill acc

#5 kambinks

kambinks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5340 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 05 January 2016 - 02:01 PM

View PostConstatino, on 05 January 2016 - 01:22 PM, said:

21k crit on ring (oo)
seems like they remove the paralyze and stun status from skill acc
Yeah.. Doubled checked when you mentioned it cause never realized it before (:D)

#6 Constatino

Constatino

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 05 January 2016 - 02:08 PM

the increment for agi, str, int in necklace and earring is so small from 80 unique skill acc (sorry)
but at least now they balance the int amount with agi and str

#7 kambinks

kambinks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5340 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 05 January 2016 - 02:18 PM

No reason to rush upgrading to 90 skills acc but no reason not to since the 90 jades gives more crit % or hp %. And considering we can enhance 90 Jades and later upgradeable to 90 Unique Skill Acc, they're not really that bad of an investment. You get to take your time on it i guess (:D)

But really feel lacking for skill acc this cap. For example Felis Destruction gives more Attack power along with raw stats and Crit is much more beneficial compared to the skill acc destruction version. Unless its on a main skill I doubt its good to go for skill acc this cap except for elemental classes maybe. Depends on class i guess.

#8 Constatino

Constatino

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 05 January 2016 - 03:14 PM

the pure int skill earring and necklace is worth enough, and the devs is really lazy to make new icon for acc (mad)

#9 kambinks

kambinks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5340 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 05 January 2016 - 04:54 PM

All they had to do is recolor to green or blue so its kinda unique but thats too much work for them (clap)

#10 Tere

Tere

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Eviskrae
  • DN, Holywood
  • Zodiac

Posted 05 January 2016 - 08:15 PM

I love that cyan, is that the new cyan? *lol*
Good post! UP! :)

#11 kambinks

kambinks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5340 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 05 January 2016 - 08:59 PM

You mean the hair? I think its from Char creation along with the hairstyle but can't be sure on it :D Most things are in Chinese which I can't comprehend so even if i got it from dyes I'd be using them randomly haha

#12 Tere

Tere

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Eviskrae
  • DN, Holywood
  • Zodiac

Posted 05 January 2016 - 09:08 PM

I mean, it says technique cyan. Lol. And it shows yellow. :))

#13 kambinks

kambinks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5340 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 05 January 2016 - 09:29 PM

(:D) Thats more on the unofficial translator than the official game translation itself. A lot more weird stuff going on with the translation in game (as you can see with The Cow Greatsword) but thankful it helps a lot.

#14 YuenAi

YuenAi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8614 posts
  • Pox-
  • DN, Greenwood
  • WhoarHouse

Posted 05 January 2016 - 09:37 PM

Is there any other way to get rainbow stones?

#15 kambinks

kambinks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5340 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 05 January 2016 - 09:54 PM

Not that I know of. I checked almost every NPC shop around and don't think there are any other ways. But there seems to be an abundance in TH so don't think its that hard to farm them.

Edited by kambinks, 05 January 2016 - 09:55 PM.

#16 Constatino

Constatino

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 06 January 2016 - 01:11 AM

cdn already have craft option for lv 90 rare talisman? if yes what are the mats needed?

#17 kambinks

kambinks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5340 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 06 January 2016 - 01:30 AM

Nah.. from what I checked its still identical to the one we have. I'll double check and post a screeny when I get my laptop back tomorrow.

#18 Sheogory

Sheogory

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Sheogory
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • HeavenStars

Posted 06 January 2016 - 09:30 AM

0_0
What is that wing exactly?

#19 xHlydel

xHlydel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • xHlydel
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 10 January 2016 - 05:27 AM

You can disassemble acc? But when i tried it it said that you can't disassemble it

#20 YuenAi

YuenAi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8614 posts
  • Pox-
  • DN, Greenwood
  • WhoarHouse

Posted 10 January 2016 - 11:11 AM

View PostxHlydel, on 10 January 2016 - 05:27 AM, said:

You can disassemble acc? But when i tried it it said that you can't disassemble it
Have you read the whole thing? It clearly states that it's a future gear guide