Stay Tuned... Your Daily Acro Discussion (Updated For Cap 93 Stuff)

• Please log in to reply
833 replies to this topic

#21 adikaba

adikaba

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2446 posts
  • (Windwalker)
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 10 January 2016 - 01:51 PM

SianG-, on 10 January 2016 - 12:09 PM, said:

CD plate on Spirit Boost, I guess.
It's more of his rotation. He basically knows the cooldown of his skills that's why he's not running out of skills to use.

#22 OneCha

OneCha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • KeshiaNi
  • WHY NO DN , BLITSWOOD IN WORLD?

Posted 11 January 2016 - 04:35 PM

curiosity struck me! what are the coefficients in bindingshot?? is it .50 board damage per hit or 1 (in office right now.. cant test (shame) )

i remembered i found a thread of skill coefficients for acros but i guess its buried somewhere or just gone... i want to calculate the damage/mana per skill of tempest since im having a hard time in NM stage 3... golem boss depleted 90%+ of my mana

to make a long story short... i want to know the best POKING SKILL for a tempest in terms of mana... i wanna poke so my party still knows im helping

Edited by OneCha, 11 January 2016 - 04:37 PM.

#23 Varethyu

Varethyu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 05:26 PM

I'm Tempest too, but i don't know why everyone didn't wanna partying with me. I joined party, and they kicked me out without cheking my gear. what's wrong with Tempest?

#24 markcover

markcover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 06:36 PM

Varethyu, on 11 January 2016 - 05:26 PM, said:

I'm Tempest too, but i don't know why everyone didn't wanna partying with me. I joined party, and they kicked me out without cheking my gear. what's wrong with Tempest?
Not only tempest but also the other classes as well. All they want is sniper. My well geared arti got kicked to be replaced by a crap gear sniper. Dont know what happened to that pt but my outcasted pt clear hc dungeon in 12 min

#25 SianG-

SianG-

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Fureimu
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 11 January 2016 - 06:56 PM

OneCha, on 11 January 2016 - 04:35 PM, said:

curiosity struck me! what are the coefficients in bindingshot?? is it .50 board damage per hit or 1 (in office right now.. cant test (shame) )

i remembered i found a thread of skill coefficients for acros but i guess its buried somewhere or just gone... i want to calculate the damage/mana per skill of tempest since im having a hard time in NM stage 3... golem boss depleted 90%+ of my mana

to make a long story short... i want to know the best POKING SKILL for a tempest in terms of mana... i wanna poke so my party still knows im helping

For Binding Shot, the "shoot out" does 1 hit, whereas the "Return" part does x damage depending on how big the boss is. Highest I've seen was 6 hits on "Return" on ABN final boss.

Tempest is more of a consistent DPS-er, you won't really see the bar move unlike Sniper's Wind Shot.

Varethyu, on 11 January 2016 - 05:26 PM, said:

Because everyone deems Tempest to be utterly useless since the general public thinks Sniper is the only Archer class worth partying with.

My 2m Binding Shots and 6m Blooming Kicks shut their traps though.

Edited by SianG-, 11 January 2016 - 06:57 PM.

#26 Komaeda

Komaeda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 09:18 PM

SianG-, on 11 January 2016 - 06:56 PM, said:

For Binding Shot, the "shoot out" does 1 hit, whereas the "Return" part does x damage depending on how big the boss is. Highest I've seen was 6 hits on "Return" on ABN final boss.

Tempest is more of a consistent DPS-er, you won't really see the bar move unlike Sniper's Wind Shot.

Because everyone deems Tempest to be utterly useless since the general public thinks Sniper is the only Archer class worth partying with.

Can't wait to see the ages where the "top DPS"es of the past gets discriminated the hell out (mad)

#27 OneCha

OneCha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • KeshiaNi

Posted 11 January 2016 - 10:16 PM

thx for the info (:])

yep still getting discrimination after all the "balance" post 90cap

the general public's mindset be like
constant dps < burst dps

and the sad part about this is .. they always think of acro's as constant dps only

just look at the bindingshot to dsk.. thats burst damage right there!

#28 SianG-

SianG-

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Fureimu
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 11 January 2016 - 10:33 PM

Burst is literally like you do massive (I MEAN MASSIVE) damage, then be soggy for like a minute or so, and burst again. I dont really see Acros to be a burst, because even without Spirit Boost, we are still dishing our consistent and the same amount of Damage (not DPS, damage), unlike classes like Lancea who has a 20 second window to throw whatever she has, doing killer damages, and wait for the fatigue to reset. While waiting for the reset, her damage is literally non-existent. Acros don't have that problem.

Edited by SianG-, 11 January 2016 - 10:35 PM.

#29 HurriDANCE

HurriDANCE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5179 posts
  • I'm your
  • DN, Springwood
  • Tempest

Posted 11 January 2016 - 10:42 PM

I fail to see how a combo class could become a burst DPS-er. (:D)
Sorry, I just have to put that line. (:&gt;)

#30 rockyroadz

rockyroadz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 11:53 PM

For me tempest is still the most fun class that I played so thats why I still main her, for some they don't seem to appreciate how helpful it is to have an full iframed ulti

And with -%cd ulti plate and -%cd ulti combined skill, You can pretty much go divine rambo every after 5-6 sec-ish just by doing Binding+DSK  or HD+DSK > Kick shot(cancel)>Willow Kick(cancel)>Divine Rage.

The hp of the monster won't go bar to bar like with sniper wind shot but I am pretty sure you can manage to slide down the hp and the output can be the same in the end and you as a tempest without having the need for setup/ dps window as long as you can anticipate any damage with iframe part of your skills and right positioning

#31 adikaba

adikaba

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2446 posts
  • (Windwalker)
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:09 AM

6m BK (shame)  what gears are you using. My 100k pattk (in town) WW can only do up to 4m BK and that's with EX +1m with the jump part.

HurriDANCE, on 11 January 2016 - 10:42 PM, said:

I fail to see how a combo class could become a burst DPS-er. br= Sorry, I just have to put that line. (:&gt;)
And it's more appealing to pubs if the hp bar of boss depletes because of 1 skill (clap) . You can consider windwalkers to be a sort of burst tho. That 25m spiral edge during showtime buff (love) and you can literally do at least 3-5 SE during the buff.

But, my sniper's windshot and SS EXi still outdamage my spiral edge (:&gt;)

#32 OneCha

OneCha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • KeshiaNi

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:55 AM

HurriDANCE, on 11 January 2016 - 10:42 PM, said:

I fail to see how a combo class could become a burst DPS-er. br= Sorry, I just have to put that line. (:&gt;)

reality hit acro's like a truck on that one (T.T)

burst is the meta for this cap(maybe every cap i think)

but we're still flashy and do flashy things (cool)

rockyroadz, on 11 January 2016 - 11:53 PM, said:

For me tempest is still the most fun class that I played so thats why I still main her, for some they don't seem to appreciate how helpful it is to have an full iframed ulti

And with -%cd ulti plate and -%cd ulti combined skill, You can pretty much go divine rambo every after 5-6 sec-ish just by doing Binding+DSK  or HD+DSK > Kick shot(cancel)>Willow Kick(cancel)>Divine Rage.

The hp of the monster won't go bar to bar like with sniper wind shot but I am pretty sure you can manage to slide down the hp and the output can be the same in the end and you as a tempest without having the need for setup/ dps window as long as you can anticipate any damage with iframe part of your skills and right positioning

yep tempest really live up to its name (:D)

#33 SianG-

SianG-

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Fureimu
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 12 January 2016 - 10:17 AM

adikaba, on 12 January 2016 - 09:09 AM, said:

6m BK (shame)  what gears are you using. My 100k pattk (in town) WW can only do up to 4m BK and that's with EX +1m with the jump part.

RDN Shortbow & Quiver +12. 141k - 155k PAtk in town. But 6m is with debuff and whatnots though.

#34 adikaba

adikaba

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2446 posts
  • (Windwalker)
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 12 January 2016 - 10:27 AM

SianG-, on 12 January 2016 - 10:17 AM, said:

RDN Shortbow & Quiver +12. 141k - 155k PAtk in town. But 6m is with debuff and whatnots though.
Oh RDN (shame) . I'm only wearing 90A tho. I forgot that your debuffs are on Binding Shot. We got the damage of BK before applying the debuff maybe that's why.

#35 FirePhoenix

FirePhoenix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3705 posts
  • zArAthena/zArSuika
  • DN, Holywood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 12 January 2016 - 12:39 PM

OneCha, on 11 January 2016 - 04:35 PM, said:

In normal case, BS will do
Extension (1 hit) + Retraction (3 hits) + Somersault Kick (1 hit)
Each hit have coef 0.5

And sorry to all acro lover but your dmg no where near sniper. You don't know how terrify sniper is until you party with a high skill sniper

Edited by FirePhoenix, 12 January 2016 - 12:45 PM.

#36 SianG-

SianG-

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Fureimu
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 12 January 2016 - 12:50 PM

adikaba, on 12 January 2016 - 10:27 AM, said:

Oh RDN (shame) . I'm only wearing 90A tho. I forgot that your debuffs are on Binding Shot. We got the damage of BK before applying the debuff maybe that's why.

Honestly, I have no clue what is with the craziness over 90A weaps. Even a +12 Asteroid is better than 90A

FirePhoenix, on 12 January 2016 - 12:39 PM, said:

And sorry to all acro lover but your dmg no where near sniper. You don't know how terrify sniper is until you party with a high skill sniper

Uh. I've played a Sniper myself, and have friends who are full FD Snipers. I know how much damage they do (like 400m Wind Shot if its a full hit). Your point being?

Edited by SianG-, 12 January 2016 - 12:54 PM.

#37 FirePhoenix

FirePhoenix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3705 posts
  • zArAthena/zArSuika
  • DN, Holywood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 12 January 2016 - 12:53 PM

To fix mindset like this

rockyroadz, on 11 January 2016 - 11:53 PM, said:

The hp of the monster won't go bar to bar like with sniper wind shot but I am pretty sure you can manage to slide down the hp and the output can be the same in the end

#38 SianG-

SianG-

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Fureimu
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 12 January 2016 - 01:00 PM

Probably they've never partied or played a Sniper before then.

#39 adikaba

adikaba

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2446 posts
  • (Windwalker)
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 12 January 2016 - 02:10 PM

SianG-, on 12 January 2016 - 12:50 PM, said:

Honestly, I have no clue what is with the craziness over 90A weaps. Even a +12 Asteroid is better than 90A
The reason for me using 90A is that I was back from 2years haitus (shame) . I don't have enough gold to buy overupgraded 80A set and VN was already retracted during that time.

#40 SianG-

SianG-

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Fureimu
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 12 January 2016 - 07:01 PM

adikaba, on 12 January 2016 - 02:10 PM, said:

The reason for me using 90A is that I was back from 2years haitus (shame) . I don't have enough gold to buy overupgraded 80A set and VN was already retracted during that time.

Yeah well, I just came back from a 2-year hiatus as well, and Superior Alteums costs a lot more than anything. Well, not like I'm complaining. I'm actually earning gold off it.