71nku92

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • tinku
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 23 August 2016 - 04:17 PM

Sorry, I don't want to sound like a dick(I probably will though), and I appreciate what you are doing, but this sim is pretty bad. It's a bit ugly, and complicated. If it was the only sim available I would have given it an OK mark, but sadly it's not the only one. There is another gear simulator. A very good one. I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact SEA players still don't know about it. True, it was created for EU, but it works for SEA as well. Only thing is you need lo learn a few different terms for gears, but those different terms are very few. Even the author of sim mentioned that he's willing to work with some others to create a SEA Version. I suggest you talk to him and work with him to create a good simulator for SEA than continue working on this one. If you still have hard time believing my claims that other one is better check it out first, dnsim.eu

Edited by 71nku92, 23 August 2016 - 04:25 PM.

#22 spacem

spacem

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 05:52 PM

View Post71nku92, on 23 August 2016 - 04:17 PM, said:

Sorry, I don't want to sound like a dick(I probably will though), and I appreciate what you are doing, but this sim is pretty bad. It's a bit ugly, and complicated. If it was the only sim available I would have given it an OK mark, but sadly it's not the only one. There is another gear simulator. A very good one. I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact SEA players still don't know about it. True, it was created for EU, but it works for SEA as well. Only thing is you need lo learn a few different terms for gears, but those different terms are very few. Even the author of sim mentioned that he's willing to work with some others to create a SEA Version. I suggest you talk to him and work with him to create a good simulator for SEA than continue working on this one. If you still have hard time believing my claims that other one is better check it out first, dnsim.eu

If anyone has any specific issue with the dn related tools I develop I am happy to address them. If you prefer other tools maybe come back sometime and give my tool another try since I am always improving.

Please feel free to contact me directly anyone if you want to help out with development, constuctive feedback, data mining assistance, graphic design, or by supplying data for other regions.

#23 Verbena

Verbena

• 1014 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:29 AM

Pinning this one too, thank you.

#24 Verbena

Verbena

• 1014 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 12:35 AM

Unpinning, added to the compilation.